Thu-Sat, Jul 16-18 - Capitol Ale House National Beer Expo, Greater Richmond Convention Center, 403 N 3rd Street, Richmond. Stretch your palate and discover the essence of artisan-made American craft beer. Enjoy unlimited tastings of 145+ handcrafted beers from breweries in Virginia and around the U.S. at the Walk-Around Grand Tasting on Saturday. Or try the 2nd Annual Taco Throwdown where fifteen of Richmond's finest chefs will create artisan, handcrafted tacos with a myriad of different ingredients and spices, including tacos with the flavors of Spain, Mexico, the Caribbean, India, South America, American barbecue and more. Vegetarians will have several delicious options. You'll have the opportunity to eat them all and wash them down with 36+ extraordinary craft beers. - See more at: http://www.nationalbeerexpo.com/schedule
Sun, Aug 2 - Whistle Belly, A Virginia Beer & More Festival, 12:30-5:00 pm, Merchants Square, Williamsburg. Presented by the Junior Women's Club of Williamsburg, and DoG Street Pub. Virginia beer & food tastings, live music, and raffle prizes. 35+ breweries, 80+ beers, local wine & Colonial era cocktails. Sunday August 2nd 2015. So much more than a beer festival. All you can eat & drink for only $50 and tickets are available now at http://www.whistlebelly.com/
Sat, Aug 29 - Neptune's Coastal Craft Beer Fest, 31st Street Park, 1 - 6:00 pm, Oceanfront at Atlantic Ave., Virginia Beach. Join us for Neptune's Inaugural Coastal Craft Beer Festival - enjoy the best brews from across the Commonwealth and beyond, food trucks, live music, and more! Rain or Shine. http://www.neptunefestival.com/events/coastal-craft-beer-fest/
Sat, Sep 12 - 2nd Annual Virginia Craft Beer and Wine Festival, nTelos Wireless Pavilion, 12-5:00 pm, On the water at 16 Crawford Cir., Portsmouth. We will exclusively feature some of the finest selections of craft beers and wines, all hand-picked and selected from the best Virginia Breweries and Vineyards. Tickets include unlimited sampling, a commemorative festival glass and live entertainment.
PINT NIGHTS / TAP TAKEOVERS / KEG TAPPINGS:
* This Week features a Green Flash / Alpine Brewing Double Team Invasion, Brewery Rep Phil Shannon and Alpine Founder/Brewmaster Pat Mcilhaney will be visiting local stops to introduce some of their awesome beers and talk shop: Tue Jun 14 - Ynot Pizza Greenbrier, 7:00 pm, 1036 Volvo Parkway, Chesapeake. Wed Jun 15 - The Birch, 5-9:00 pm, Chelsea, 1231 W. Olney Rd., Norfolk. Thu Jun 16 - DoG Street Pub, 5:00 pm, Merchants' Square, 401 W Duke of Gloucester St., Williamsburg Fri Jun 17 - Lynnhaven Pub, 7:30 pm, 2236 W Great Neck Rd, Virginia Beach.
Mon, Jul 13
- Craft Beer Mondays, Ynot Italian, Ghent, Great Neck, Kempsville, Greenbrier, Great Bridge. Every Monday $3 Craft Beers. *Must be 21 years old to purchase. Valid for a limited time. Valid till 9 pm on Mondays only. http://www.ynotitalian.com/craftbeer/
- Ommegang Pint Night, Park Lane Tavern, 5:00 pm, Peninsula Town Center, Hampton. Our regular Monday Steal the Glass Night. Tonight's Steal the Glass will feature two awesome brews from Ommegang Brewery! Come by and try their Three Philosophers Quadrupel Ale and Hennepin Farmhouse Saison. Stealing starts at 5 pm, Live Music by Brian "Big Daddy" Sewell will start at 6:30 pm.
Tue, Jul 14
- Hardywood Park Tap Takeover Tuesday, The Whiskey Kitchen, 6-9:00 pm, 2149 General Booth Blvd, Virginia Beach. On Tuesdays we invite a brewery to take over some of our taps with the beers they want to feature. Come in and enjoy a beer with Reps from Richmond's Hardywood Park Craft Brewery and sample some of their latest beers on tap, featuring: Coconut Vanilla Nitro, Virginia Blackberry Belgian-style white ale, & Great Return IPA. Start or add to your cool collection of Brew logo glassware.
- Green Flash/Alpine Tap Takeover and Meet the Brewer, Ynot Pizza Greenbrier, 7:00 pm, 1036 Volvo Parkway, Chesapeake. Come out to enjoy a lineup of Green Flash and Alpine Beer Co. beers at Ynot Greenbrier. Pat from Alpine will be on hand to talk about Alpine's great brews.
- Ommegang Tap Takeover at The Barrel Room, 5:00 pm, 437 Granby St, Norfolk. The Barrel Room in Downtown Norfolk will be doing a tap takeover with Ommegang Brewery from Cooperstown, NY. Fleur De Houblon, Ommegang BID, and La Chouffe will all be featured. It's also Downtown Norfolk's Restaurant Week so there will be some great food, too!
- New Belgium Sours And Sliders, 80/20 Burger Bar, Ghent, 123 W 21st St., Norfolk. We've got some crazy drafts we'll be pairing with special slider burgers! On Draft: Ginger Pear Lager, Hop Tart, Eric's Ale (sour).
Wed, Jul 15
- HRGrowler/Pleasure House Brewing Special Tasting and First Look, 6:00 pm, 3025 Shore Dr., Virginia Beach. Join us at Pleasure House Brewing for two firsts! One first is tasting a new brew from Pleasure House Brewing called the Lesner Sunset, a delicious brew made with cherries, and a the second,...a first look at the new issue of HRGrowler a day early! Also enjoy a food pairing from Foons, corn hole, a beer selfie station, FREE HRGrowler merch and if you find a Golden Ticket, you win a prize.
- Virginia Beer Sessions with O'Connor Brewing, 8-9:00 pm, "Your Computer." Fans of Virginia Craft Breweries present our 2nd Virginia Beer Session with guests Kevin O'Connor and Bob Sweeny from O'Connor Brewing Company. To ask a question log on to our Fan "Page": https://www.facebook.com/FansofVirginiaCraftBreweries Just Announced! Physical Location: O'Connor Brewing Co., but the best way to participate is to use your own Computer. When the SESSION IS OPEN you have the opportunity to ask your question. Kevin and Bob will respond as questions come in.
- Free Tasting with O'Connor Brewing Co., BottleBOX, 5-7:30 pm, 325B W. 21st Street, Ghent, Norfolk. Mike, the OBC rep, is moving to Richmond, but we couldn't let him go without doing some work for us first! He'll be walking us through the O'Connor Steel Battalion Series, OBC's small batch line they started late last year. Come in for some free samples and to ask Mike a bunch of hard questions before he scoots on out of the area.
- Alpine Brewing Mini Tap Takeover, The Birch, 5 - 9:00 pm, Chelsea, 1231 W. Olney Rd., Norfolk. Alpine Founder and Brew Master Pat Mcilhenney will be in the house! Along with one of our favorite brewery reps Phil Shannon! We'll have a special cask of their Duet IPA, and on tap: Alpine Ale, Captain Stout on Nitro, and Hoppy Birthday!
- Penny Pint Night, Gosport Tavern, 6:00 pm, 702 High Street, Portsmouth. We get our hands on a special keg of Craft beer. Get the glass for a penny while drinking some of the delicious offerings. Better get here before it's gone!
- Foothills Brewing Steal the Pint Night, Craft 60 Ale House, 5:00 pm, 13361 Warwick Blvd, Newport News. Come enjoy our new tap line-up for the month featuring beers from Foothills Brewing Co. out of Winston-Salem, NC. The first 50 guests to purchase any Foothills beer, will receive a free logo pint glass.
- Monthly Beer Dinner featuring Alewerks Brewing, Water Street Grille, 6:30 pm, 323 Water Street, Yorktown. For this dinner the Chef has decided to pair local food with AleWerks local beer. First Course: White Ale, w/ Chef's Charcuterie Plate, Second Course: Twenty Knots Tripel w/ Cast Iron seared U/10 local scallops, Third Course: Drake Trail IPA w/ Pulled duck and spicy noodles, Final Course: Mesquite Brown Ale w/ Double Chocolate decadence topped with smoked caramel gelato and local sea salted pecans. $50 per person + tax and gratuity. With a surprise after dinner drink. Call 757-369-5644 for more information and reservations.
Thu, Jul 16
- Pint Night, Chicho's More Than Pizza, 29th St., Virginia Beach. Each Thursday we switch out one of the taps with a new IPA or other craft beer. The brewer or a rep comes out and brings glassware from the brewery and when you buy a pint of it you get the glass as a gift. Tonight we feature Evolution Craft Brewing's Lot 6 IPA.
- Pizza & Pint Night, Baker's Crust, Hilltop, Ghent & Greenbrier, Every Thu after 4:00 pm. Originating in Naples, Italy, our Neapolitan pizzas mimic that of the traditional Neapolitan Pizza using only 00 flour, hand-stretched dough, house-made fresh mozzarella & Italian tomatoes. Our pizzas are brought to life in our oak wood-fired oven, creating pizzas with an added layer of texture and flavor. $6 Pizzas, PLUS a Special Happy Hour from 4-9 pm.
- Hardywood Beer Dinner, Burton's Grill, 6:00 pm, Virginia Beach. We will be doing a 4-course beer pairing with Hardywood Park Craft Brewery. Reservations recommended. The menu includes: 1st Course - Lobster & Clams w/ Hardywood Cream Ale, 2nd Course - Grilled Peach Burrata Salad w/ Hardywood Peach Tripel, 3rd Course - Bison Burger w/ Hardywood Blackberry Ale, 4th Course - Beerimisu w/ Sidamo Bourbon Barrel Stout. The cost is $45 per person. For reservations call Mara 422-8970.
- Beer School, Whole Foods Market, 6:30 pm, 1800 Laskin Rd, Virginia Beach. Beer School on the Porch, featuring New Belgium Brewing from Colorado. Come hang out and find a new favorite! Taste some great Craft Beer while learning differences in types and flavors. Pay at the door.
- Free Beer Tasting, Grape & Gourmet, 4:30-7:00 pm, 4000 Virginia Beach Blvd, Virginia Beach. Come see what Gabe is pouring for tonight's tasting. Five new beers every week!
- COTU Pint Night, HK on the Bay, 6-8:00 pm, 4600 Lookout Rd, Virginia Beach. Head on out to HK on the Bay to enjoy some delicious Center Of The Universe brews as COTU claims HK's brewery of the month. Take home a glass with each COTU purchase! We'll feature: Ray Ray's Pale Ale, Pocahoptus IPA, Main Street Virginia Ale, Homefront IPA. Spend your Thursday night right at HK on the Bay! Hang with us, eat some good food and drink some great beer.
- Lickinghole Creek Penny Pint Night, The Public House, 5:00 pm, 1112 Colley Ave., Norfolk. Join us this Thursday for our weekly Pint Night. We will be featuring one of Virginia's Farm Breweries Lickinghole Creek this week. The tap starts flowing at 5 pm. Get here early and enjoy a few pints. Cheers!
- Steal the Pint Night, The Point at Phoebus, 6:00 pm, 30 E Mellen Street, Hampton. Join us as we welcome our featured brewery for pint night. We will be pouring a local or regional craft beer to go with our farm to table comfort foods. Come grab a pint.
- Green Flash and Alpine Tap Takeover and Slider Night, Dog Street Pub, 5:00 pm, 401 W Duke of Gloucester St, Williamsburg. Every Thursday is Slider Night. Three sliders & chips for $12 with an optional pairing flight. Join us at Dog Street Pub as we welcome Alpine Beer Co. and Green Flash Brewing. Pat from Alpine will be on hand to talk beer and enjoy a slider with you.
- Dogfish Head Brewery Steal the Pint Night, Berret's Taphouse Grill, 5-9:30 pm, 199 South Boundary Street, Williamsburg. Dogfish Head Craft Brewed Ales from Milton Delaware comes to the Taphouse Grill this week with a killer lineup of craft brews! Come enjoy the beer, meet the brewers, and keep the glass. Live music from 'The Lovecats' from 6-9 pm in the Taphouse. $1 Oysters til 7 pm!
Fri, Jul 17
- Green Flash and Alpine Tap Takeover at Lynnhaven Pub, 7:30 pm, 2236 W Great Neck Rd, Virginia Beach. Join us at Lynnhaven Pub when we take over the taps along with Alpine Beer Co. Founder and Brewmaster, Pat, from Alpine will be on hand to talk beer with you!
- Friday Firkin, Cogan's Pizza North, 6:00 pm, 4311 Colley Avenue, Norfolk. On Fridays we tap a cask ale from local or regional Craft Brewers. Come out and enjoy some REAL BEER!!!
- Free Beer Tasting every Friday, Hair of the DoG Bottle Shop, 5 - 8:00 pm, Williamsburg. Come try what's new and grab a growler to go from one of our 8 Taps, or large selection of craft bottles and cans.
Sun, Jul 19
- Closed now Sundays for Summer, Manhattan's NY Deli & Pub, 601 Thimble Shoals Blvd, Newport News. We're giving the staff time off to enjoy the rest of summer, see you back at Football season.
Mon, Jul 20
- EVO Craft Beer Dinner, Baker's Crust Hilltop, 6:30 pm, 704 Hilltop North Shopping Center, Laskin Road, Virginia Beach. 4 Course paired beer dinner, featuring brews from Evolution Craft Brewery from Salisbury, MD. $46 per person, and includes a take home swag bag of EVO and BC goodies.
- Pint Night, Park Lane Tavern, 5:00 pm, Peninsula Town Center, Hampton. Our regular Monday Steal the Glass Night. Stealing starts at 5 pm, Live Music by Brian "Big Daddy" Sewell will start at 6:30 pm.
Thu, Jul 23
- COTU Beer School, Whole Foods Market, 6:30 pm, 1800 Laskin Rd, Virginia Beach. Beer School on the Porch, featuring Center of the Universe Brewing from Ashland, VA. Cap off your Thursday with a selection of 4 COTU brews on draft. Charlotte will be on hand to drop some knowledge on you about the beers, the brewery, and details about the styles we will be showcasing. Be the first to try Monkey’s Uncle Lemongrass Tripel and our newly released Session IPA. Come hang out and find a new favorite! Pay at the door.
Sat, Jul 25
- Cruising For Cancer Tour, Cancer Awareness Pub Crawl Fundraiser, 4-11:00 pm. Formerly known as the "Beer for Boobs" tour, the mission for the Cruising for Cancer pub crawl fundraiser is to raise awareness through an exciting, fun and social atmosphere. Hosted by locally owned and run venues where they provide a donation that benefits cancer survivors and patients in the Hampton Roads area. Proceeds from the event benefit the Cancer Care Foundation of Tidewater. The Cruise begins at Croc's 19th Street Bistro at 4 pm, and then proceeds to Pleasure House Brewing at 6 pm, O'Connor Brewing at 8 pm, and finishes up at Calypso's Bar & Grill on the Oceanfront. There will be raffles, give-aways, free appetizers, beer and drink specials, and live music. http://www.mtbcancerfoundation.org/mtb-events/cruising-for-cancer-tour/
Sun, Jul 26
- BenchTop Brewing Tasting Event at The Barrel Room, 2:00 pm, 437 Granby Street, Norfolk. In this tasting we will be showing off our skilled hop hand to much greater extent with two new fresh hoppy ales. We will be pouring 2oz tastings of 4 (or maybe 5...) of our beers which should include: Mango Basil Saison, Pale Ale, Double IPA, Coffee Chocolate Bacon Porter. We will provide FREE Belgian tasting glasses for your sampling pleasure until they run out. We also would ask that if you have a tasting glass from the 1st tasting please bring it so we can get glasses to as many people as possible.
SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL BREWER - BREWERY HAPPENINGS:
O'Connor Brewing Company, 211 W. 24th Street, Norfolk Taproom Hours: Tue-Thu 4-8:00 pm, Fri 4-9:00 pm, Sat 12-9:00 pm, Sun 12-6:00 pm
Beers on Tap: our six flagships; Green Can golden ale, Red Nun red ale, Norfolk Canyon pale ale, El Guapo agave IPA, Great Dismal black IPA, and O'Conner Dry Irish Stout! Plus 9 more seasonal beers like our just released Backyard Bonfire smoked IPA, 40 Mile to the Border collaboration IPA, Spyhop White IPA, Zephyrweisse, Walk-Off Kolsch, Commonwealth Common, S-Turns Summer Saison, Barrel-aged Robust Porter, and Cinco de Maibock.
Tue, Jul 14 - Tasty Tuesday, which means we're offering drink specials on pints and flights all evening.
Wed, Jul 15 - Vinyl Night. If you like good music, good beer, and the sound of vintage vinyl, then come by and check us out every Wednesday as we're back again with Vinyl Night. Feel free to bring in your own records to throw on our turntable - we'd love to see what you've got, or just jam to the great tunes we got playing in the tap room. We've got many draft options to choose from while enjoying the music.
Thu, Jul 16 - Growler Fill Thursday & Beers n' Souvlaki Night. Time to fill up for the weekend! Every Thursday we offer 30% off growler fills, so come on in, get a stamp on your Frequent Filler Growler card, and stay for a pint or two! Plus, join us and pair one of our delicious, hand-made beers with a mouth-watering souvlaki from one of our friendly food trucks! Tonight's featured food truck is 'NY Souvlaki'!
Fri, Jul 17 - Food Truck Friday. It's TGIF! Looking for somewhere different to go on Friday night that is friendly, lively, and FUN! Well then come on down y'all to the OBC where every Friday night we have good times, lots of our delectable craft beers, and yummy creations from one of our friendly food trucks - 'Pizza Bella Vista'! 4-9 pm!
Sat, Jul 18 - Free Tours, Food Trucks, Fresh Brews & Fun. On Saturdays we're open from noon to nine, and we'll have free brewery tours each hour from 12-4 pm. There's delicious street food from 'Bro's Fish Tacos', from 12-9 pm. Plus, plenty of cornhole, shuffleboard and giant Jenga; and of course, fresh, tasty beers, all day and evening. We'll also have Live Music by 'The Billy Joe Trio', from 5-9 pm.
Sun, Jul 19 - Hangover Brunch & SIN. Every Third Sunday we welcome 'Captain Chef' to the brewery for a one-of-a-kind brunch. Plus it's Service Industry Night, so if you work in a bar or restaurant, we've got an exclusive happy hour just for you! Please bring in a recent pay stub as proof that you're an industry employee.
Upcoming: Starting Tuesday, July 21st, we will have extended summer hours! Tuesday through Friday we will be open from 3-9 pm, Saturday will still be 12-9 pm, and Sunday will be 12-7 pm. Extra chill time, what's up!
Smartmouth Brewing Company, 1309 Raleigh Avenue #300, Norfolk Tasting Room Hours: Wed-Fri 4:30 - 8:00 pm, Sat 12:00 - 7:00 pm * Sat - Discounted Growler Fills from 12-2 pm * Sat - Free Brewery tours on the hour, 2-6 pm
9 beers on tap including seasonals: The new Wheelhouse Wit, Bandwagon 4.0 El Dorado IPA, Sommer Fling hefeweizen, Hive Mind barrel-aged honey saison, as well as our regulars: Alter Ego Saison, Murphy's Law American Amber Ale, Rule G IPA, Safety Dance pilsner, and Notch 9 Double IPA! See you soon!
Wed, Jul 15 - Pete's Pub Trivia, 5:30 - 7:30 pm. Plus delicious street food from 'Bro's Fish Tacos'.
Thu, Jul 16 - Beer Release: Lactobacillusaurus Berliner Weisse, and delicious wood-fired pizzas from 'Bakehouse at Chelsea'.
Fri, Jul 17 - Delicious street food from 'NY Souvlaki'.
Sat, Jul 18 - Brews, Chow and Tunes: Awesome street food from 'Lucky Peach', Noon-7 pm; and Live Music from the 'Delta Daggers', 4:30-6:30 pm.
Reaver Beach Brewing Company, 1505 Taylor Farm Rd., Virginia Beach Taproom Hours: Tue-Thu 3-7:00 pm, Fri 3-9:00 pm, Sat 12-9:00 pm, Sun 1-6:00 pm We're proud of what we create here and love nothing more than sharing our passion with others.
On tap - Our limited release Cthulhu the Dread Imperial Milk Porter (Port Barrel), Hoptopus DIPA, Mutineer wheat IPA, Armada Quad IPA (Bourbon Barrel), Fire At Sea smoked porter, Hammerhead IPA, SeaDevil Imperial stout, and Full Broadside Biere de Garde
Fri, Jul 17 - Hoppy Friday. Come on out to start your weekend with specials on our fresh draft beer, and fresh tasty street food from 'Lucky Peach' 4-8 pm!
Sat, Jul 18 - Beer Release. We are pleased to present the newest addition to our wild beer family: Reaver’s Bounty, a farmhouse-style ale refermented with local strawberries from Cullipher Farm, on draft and 'to go' in 750ml bottles. Come get some of our delicious fresh beer to pair with 'Thai Express' awesome menu, starting at Noon.
Sun, Jul 19 - The weekend's not over, we're open from 1-6 pm, but from 2-4 pm we offer discounts on all growler and grenade fills! Plus We'll have 'Rocket Box' back onsite serving up lunch.
Young Veterans Brewing Company, 2505 Horse Pasture Rd., Virginia Beach Tasting Hours: Tue-Thu 1500-2000, Fri 1500-2300, Sat 1200-2300, Sun 1200-2000 High Speed - High Quality. Veteran Owned and Operated. Military Discount - 15% with valid ID
8 Beers on Draft - Just released One Starr Generale, Beach Stormer black rye ale, Olive Drab Branch ESB, New Recruit, Pineapple Grenade Hefeweizen, Semper FI.P.A., Jet Noise DIPA, and Night Vision stout! Come get your growlers filled! Look for our Jet Noise DIPA now available in cans out in the rest of Hampton Roads!
Tue, Jul 14 - Taco Tuesday! at the taproom around 1500 (3:00 pm).
Fri, Jun 17 - Food Truck Friday with one of our favorite food trucks on site to pair their great street food with our fresh beer starting at 1500 hours.
Sat, Jun 18 - One of our favorite food trucks on site to pair up their tasty street food with our delicious fresh beer.
Back Bay Brewing Company, 614 Norfolk Ave., Virginia Beach Taproom Hours: Wed/Thu 3-10 pm, Fri 3 pm-12 am, Sat 12n-12 am, Sun 12n-8 pm
Now On Tap - Just out of the fermenters Tidewater Melon watermelon wheat beer, recently released Duck Call DIPA, Cape Henry Hefeweizen, Dawn Patrol Session IPA, Decoy Golden Coffee Stout, False Cape Amber Ale, Atlantic Ave IPA, Steel Pier Lager
Wed, Jul 15 - Duck Call: An evening of music hosted by Harrison Bounds. Duck Call will feature singer/songwriters every Wednesday from 7-10 pm.
Thu, Jul 16 - Vinyl Night! Spinning records starting at 7 pm, hosted by Vinyl Daze Record Shop.
Upcoming: Save the date, July 24 - Daddy G's Rockin' Salsa tasting, 3 pm. Looking forward to our first ever tasting at Back Bay coming up Friday, July 24th and turning on some VA Beach craft beer lovers to our yummy salsas. Ma-halo!
Pleasure House Brewing, 3025 Shore Dr., Virginia Beach Hours: Mon-Thu 3-10:00 pm, Fri 3-11:00 pm, Sat 12-11:00 pm, Sun 12-10:00 pm At Pleasure House Brewing we are passionate about two things: making great beer and serving our community!
Beers: Blucuke saison, Francis Scott Ki wheat hefeweizen, HRBT Brown w/ Date Syrup, Tidewater Piper IPA
Half-price growler fills will be in effect as always for the first & last hour of each day!
And now Crowlers! Any of our draft beers to go, plus special releases (on or off premise), in Huge 32 oz. cans!!!
Every Sunday - Crockpot Sunday. Come eat our contestants crockpot creations! Try them all and vote. The winner gets a $20 gift card! Just a minimum $3 donation that goes to charity and you too can be a judge!
Wed, Jul 15 - HRGrowler/Pleasure House Brewing Special Tasting and First Look! 6-8 pm. We release a new brew called the Lesner Sunset, a delicious brew made with cherries, and we get a first look at the new issue of HRGrowler a day early! Plus games, food and give-aways galore!
Big Ugly Brewing Company, 1296 S. Battlefield Blvd, Chesapeake Hours: Wed/Thu 5-9 pm, Fri 5-10 pm, Sat 12-10 pm, Sun 12-4 pm Big, Bold, Barrel-aged Beers. Big Ugly is Chesapeake's first microbrewery. We plan on revolutionizing our town one beer at a time.
We've got 9 great beers flowing, including the current Great Bridge Special. Plus Split Window Saison, Sunbeam blonde ale, Rockers IPA, Bims Magic Berlinerbus (Berliner Weisse), Steady As She Gose, Ghost Rider vanilla porter, Burnout Stout, and The Otter Beer (root beer).
St. George Brewing Company, 204 Challenger Way, Hampton Tap Room Hours: Mon-Fri 3-5 pm, Sat 10 am-4 pm. Retail and Tastings Mon through Sat. Brewery Tours Wed through Sat.
Beers on Tap: Black Forest Ale, Nut Brown Ale, Feast of St. George, Pilsner, Porter, Oktoberfest, English IPA, Golden Ale, Winter Scotch Ale, and Larry's Lemonade.
Tue, Jul 14 - Thirsty Taco Tuesday with 'Stuft Not Your Average Street Food', 4:30-8:00 pm.
Fri, Jul 17 - Food Truck & Music Fridays, 4:30-8:00 pm. There is nothing better than starting your weekend off with Live Music (starting around 6:30 pm), Food Trucks, and Beer. It's a match made in heaven (or Hampton if you're a local)!
Sat, Jul 18 - Yoga on Tap. Our Tasting room is open from 10 am to 4 pm, and every Saturday morning from 10-11 am we host 'Yoga on Tap', a one hour Vinyasa flow yoga class, by Yaz Yoga.
Alewerks Brewing Company, 189-B Ewell Road, Williamsburg Tasting Hours: Mon-Thu 12 - 9 pm*, Fri/Sat 12 - 9:30* pm, Sun 12 - 5 pm (*extended summer hours) Established in 2006 and located in the heart of the early colonies in Williamsburg, Virginia, we have rolled out a broad range of beer offerings and quickly established a reputation for fine beer. We operate a direct fired brick-clad Peter Austin brew house and ferment all our beers in state-of-the-art conical fermenters.
On Tap: Small Batch series #5 Poisoned Dwarf Dry Irish stout, Small Batch series #6 Smoked Brown Ale, Washington's Porter, Chesapeake pale ale, Tavern Ale, White Ale, Wheat Ale, Drake Tail IPA, Coffeehouse Stout, and Twenty Knots Belgian style tripel
Wed, Jul 15 - Trivia Night, 6:30 pm.
Sun, Jul 19 - Live Acoustic: Tony Bob Merritt, 2-5 pm
Brass Cannon Brewing, 8105 Richmond Rd., Toano (Williamsburg) Hours: Sun 12 - 5:00 pm, Mon-Sat 12 - 7:00 pm Founded by enthusiastic homebrewers, Brass Cannon Brewing is a craft brewery dedicated to the production of high quality brews for sale on tap. We currently offer 6 quality brews at our tap room in Toano, VA. We usually have 4 year-round offerings, 1 seasonal and 1 langrage tap that changes whenever we feel like it.
On Tap: Barrage Brown Ale, Angry Scot Scottish style wee heavy ale, Muzzle Flash American amber ale, Broadside IPA, and Smoothbore Stout. Seasonal: Split Shot, an American Wheat Ale brewed with 50% malted wheat and 50% malted rye. There is no barley in this beer at all. Langrage Line: Fruity Oaty Bar. This is a variation of our Smoothbore Stout with fruits and additional oats added in. Much tarter than the original, the flavors of raspberry, blueberry and apricot combine with the additional sweetness of toasted oats to create a complex brew that should please any fan of stouts or sours.
OTHER LOCAL BREW AND BREW PUB HAPPENINGS:
The Birch Bar, Chelsea, 1231 W. Olney Rd., Norfolk Hours: Tue-Thu 5:00 pm - 12:00 am, Fri-Sat 3:00 pm - 2:00 am A Bar that specializes in Craft, Artisanal, European, Crazy-hard-to-say Beer and Cheese! * Week Day Happy Hour: 5-7 pm, $1 off All Full Draft Beers, Tue, Wed, and Thu! * Weekend Happy Hour: 3-5 pm $2 off $5 and $7 Full Draft Beers, Fri and Sat!
On Tap: Ballast Point Sculpin, Omnipollo Table Beer milk inspired pale ale, Schneider Eisbock, Stiegl Radler grapefruit beer, Alewerks Berliner Weiss, Firestone Walker Pale 31, Grado Plato Strada San Felice Italian chestnut ale, Green Flash Soul Style American IPA, De Dolle Dulle Teve Belgian tripel, Baladin Nazionale All-Italian ale, Boulevard Saison Brett American wild ale, BFM Bon Chien 2014 sour biere de garde, Perennial Vermilion English barleywine, Stillwater Readymade: Projector imperial rice IPA, Italiano TipoPils German pilsner, Loverbeer Madamin oaked sour ale, Kiuchi Hitachino Nest White Belgian witbier, Siren/Stillwater Smoke Signals smoked tart wheat, Evil Twin Imperial Biscotti Break vanilla coffee porter, Avery Maharaja Imperial IPA
Introducing Pintxo Hour! Yes another crazy hard to say special at The Birch. (Pronounced pincho!) aka Free Snack from 5-6 pm Tue thru Thu!
Wed, Jul 15 - Beer Education - featuring an Alpine Beer mini tap takeover, with a special cask of Alpine Duet IPA! Alpine Founder/Brew Master and Green Flash Brewery rep in the house as well. Alpine brews on tap include: Alpine Ale, Hoppy Birthday, and Captain Stout on nitro.
Thu, Jul 16 - Cheesemonger Thursday, (a special board is made to pair with the featured beer of the evening). Buy a board get a cheese for free!
Fri, Jul 17 - Special Friday Night Beer and Cheese Pairing Menu - A way to offer a bridge between our beer menu and our cheese! The pairings can be ordered individually or they can be ordered together as a flight!
Sat, Jul 18 - Weekend Happy Hour is from 3-5 pm.
Upcoming: Save the date the week of Tue Jul 21 - The Birch's 43 Hours of B. United International! A whole week dedicated to the importer that brings in some of our favorite breweries such as Schneider, Kiuchi Hitachino, BFM, Baladin, Del Borgo, Alvinne, and so many more! Includes a special waffle dinner paired with delicious B. United products, hosted by Waffletina and The Birch on Thursday, 6-10 pm.
Norfolk Taproom, Corner of Granby & Main Streets, Downtown Norfolk Hours: Mon-Fri: 2:00 pm - 2:00 am, Sat-Sun: 12:00 pm - 2:00 am
24 Beers on draft and over a hundred other beers from here, there, and everywhere.
Offering Norfolk's best Happy Hour every day from 5-7:00 pm with great food and drink specials. If you have not done so already please follow us @norfolktap on Twitter for the best updates on specials and live music performances at the Norfolk TapRoom. See y'all tonight.
The Barrel Room, 437 Granby Street, Norfolk Hours: Tue-Thu 11 am - 12 am, Fri/Sat 1 1am - 2 am, Sun 11 am - 12 am A lively neighborhood eatery featuring live entertainment, craft beer, artisanal wine and premium spirits. Happy Hour is between 4-7 pm every day, with $1 off ALL BEERS! Check out our selection and come find your new favorite!
On Tap: Allagash Curieux, Allagash White, Blue Mountain Classic Lager, Blue Mountain Dark Hollow Stout, Center of the Universe Pocahoptas, Crispin Fox Barrel Blackberry Pear Cider, Devils Backbone Rute Bier, Firestone Walker Easy Jack, Firestone Walker Wookey Jack, Green Flash Le Freak, Green Flash West Coast IPA, Lagunitas IPA, New Belgium La Folie, New Belgium Lips of Faith Le Terroir, New Belgium Pear Ginger Ale, New Belgium Snapshot, O'Connor El Guapo agave IPA, Ommegang Rare Vos, Smartmouth Alter Ego saison, Smartmouth Notch 9 DIPA, Stiegl Radler Grapefruit, Stillwater Classique ale, Terrapin Liquid Bliss, Victory Prima Pils
Tue, Jul 14 - Ommegang Tap Takeover
The Public House, Ghent, 1112 Colley Ave., Norfolk Hours: Mon-Sun 11:00 am - 2:00 am Welcome to The Public House - Ghent's first "gastropub." GastroPub - It's just a fancy word that people invented to describe places that put a creative spin on traditional pub food - and charge you eight bucks for fries. We put a lot of work into creating those spins, though, like making nearly everything in-house and using as many locally or regionally produced products as possible. We hope you enjoy.
Every Thu - Pint Night: Jul 16 - Lickinghole Creek, Jul 23 - Bear Republic, Jul 30 - Founders, Aug 6 - Troegs
Taphouse Grill Ghent, 931 W. 21st Street, Norfolk Hours: Mon-Sun 11:00 am - 2:00 am The ACME of craft beer in Norfolk since 1995; Fresh Fish, Vegetarian Fare, Pastas, Fish Tacos, Burgers, Wraps, Wings, 45 Taps, 100's of Bottles.
Cogan's Pizza, Ghent, 1901 Colonial Ave, Norfolk Hours: Daily 11:00 am - 2:00 am A local favorite since the 1970's, and the Best pizza in Norfolk! Excellent selection of 33 Beers on tap including several seasonal brews! Whether you choose to enjoy a pie with the family in the dining room, a beer with some friends playing air hockey, a seat at the bar or a table on the best front porch/ patio in Ghent, we can guarantee you'll have a great time!
Cogan's Pizza North, 4311 Colley Ave., Norfolk Hours: Daily 11:00 am - 2:00 am Cogan's North opened January 2015 on a stretch of North Colley, locally and loving referred to as Colleywood. Much like Cogan's Norfolk, Cogan's North specializes in Pizza and a large selection of craft beer (44 taps plus dozens of bottles!). Our modern dining room features a large community table, 2 state of the art pool tables, arcade games and of course, games just for the little gorillas. Upstairs is an incredible soon to be covered patio, where you can sit back and enjoy views of the water and our lovely NoCo neighborhood.
Every Fri - Firkin Friday!
Belmont House of Smoke, Ghent, 2117 Colonial Ave, Norfolk Hours: Mon-Sat 11:00 am - 2:00 am, Sun 11:00 am - 12:00 am A True urban BBQ and Smokehouse, with a full upstairs Bar, outdoor deck and live Music venue, with a constantly changing selection of local, regional, and national craft beers.
Live Music most Fri/Sat!
Lynnhaven Pub, N Great Neck Beach, 2236 W. Great Neck Rd., Virginia Beach Hours: Mon-Sun, 11:00 am - 2:00 am An Average of 100 Different Beers and New Styles Coming In Every Week!
Tap Line Up - BFM Bon Chien, Avery Maharajah, Lickinghole Creek Nuclear Nugget, Foothills Hop Job, Smartmouth Sommer Fling, Evolution Summer Session.
Every Fri - Charlotte Hour, from 5 - 8:00 pm. Our good friend Charlotte will be out on the patio sampling some tasty brews. Come by, talk beer with her, and grab a ready brew.
The Porch at Whole Foods Market, West Hilltop, 1800 Laskin Rd, Virginia Beach Hours: 7 days 7am to 9pm An organic coffee bar and pub serving fresh-brewed organic coffee, seven local and craft beers on tap, wines by the glass and delicious pub food, including breakfast all day. Located in the front of the store, The Porch also features refillable growlers, mix-a-six custom six-pack program, weekly dinner specials and a NEW cheese platter menu.
Wed, Jul 15 - Nachos and a Pint, $9, 4-9 pm
Thu, Jul 16 - Beer School: featuring New Belgium Brewing, 6:30 pm, pay at the door. (pssst, and $3 Hot Dogs, 4-9 pm!)
Tapped Gastropub, East Hilltop, 1550 Laskin Rd #198, Virginia Beach Open daily 11:00 am - 1:30 am Do-it-yourself Draught Tables to practice your perfect pour. Choose from our selection of local microbrews and enjoy a new favorite beer you can't find anywhere else. Growlers now Available!
Live Music Wed - Sun.
Every Thu - Virginia Craft Beer Night, $3 Pints of local and regional craft beers.
Home Republic, 328 Laskin Road, Virginia Beach Hours: Mon-Thu 3 - 10:30 pm , Friday 3 - 11:00 pm, Sat/Sun 11:00 am - 11:00 pm Home Republic is a locally owned brewpub, restaurant, and wine shop. Our mission is to make every customer feel at home by sharing our passion for good beer, wine, and food. We serve our own beer, brewed on-site, locally brewed beers on draft, and bottled beers from around the world.
The Tap List: Just released "cup of Joe" coffee brown ale, Home Republic Man Down Black IPA, Home Republic Blue Berrymore Ale, Home Republic El Jefe Hefeweissen, Home Republic King Kolsch, Back Bay Steel Pier Bohemian Lager, Devils Backbone Schwartz Bier, Smarthmouth Alter Ego Saison, Woodchuck Reserve Pumpkin Cider, Young Veterans Pineapple Grenade Hefeweizen, Alewerks Chesapeake Pale Ale, Young Veterans Semper FiPA, O'Connor Great Dismal Swamp Black IPA, Blue Mountain Hopwork Orange, Hardywood The Great Return, Reaver Beach Brewing Hoptopus, Blue Mountain Blitzen, Starr Hill Gava Joe Espresso Coffee Stout, and Wild Wolf Ginger Lager.
Every Tue - TRIVIA TUESDAYS. What goes better with beer than a friendly competition for prizes? We are excited to have Trivia Tuesdays with Smartmouth Trivia and of course, food and drink specials! 7 - 9 pm.
Every Fri/Sat - Live Music, 7 pm
Lagerheads Beach Pub, VB Oceanfront on the Boardwalk, 3315 Atlantic Ave., at the Hilton Garden Inn, Virginia Beach Open Daily from 11 am - 2 am 20 Beers on Tap, 10 Signature Burgers
Tap List: Onerider Brewing Shotgun Betty Hefeweizen, Traveler Shandy Rotating Tap, Sweetwater 420 Extra Pale Ale, Sweetwater Hop Hash Double IPA, Lagunitas Seasonal Rotating Tap, New Belgium Fat Tire, DuClaw Sweet Baby Jesus Chocolate Peanut Butter Porter, Beach Brewing Riptide Altbier, Young Veterans Pineapple Grenade, Beach Brewing Loggerhead ale, Back Bay Brewing Seasonal, Devils Backbone Vienna Lager, Starr Hill Seasonal, Beach Brewing Hammerhead IPA, Hardywood Great Return IPA, Bold Rock Virginia Draft Hard Cider, Legend Oktoberfest, St. George Porter, O'Connor Dry Irish Stout, Hardywood Reserve Series
Chicho's More Than Pizza, 29th St., Virginia Beach Hours: Mon-Sun 11 am - 2 am Locals Favorite Pizza established in 1968. Chicho's Pizza started out as a small idea by two former Virginia Beach lifeguards who aspired to make great pizza made of nothing but the freshest ingredients!
Almost every Thu - Pint Night: Jul 16, Evolution Brewing Lot 6 DIPA; Jul 23 - Back Bay Brewing Steel Pier lager
Live Music every Mon night and every weekend.
11th Street Taphouse Bar & Grill, VB Oceanfront on the Boardwalk, 1011 Atlantic Ave., Virginia Beach Hours: Mon-Thu 4:00 pm-12:00 am, Fri-Sat 11:30 am-1:30 am, Sun 11:30 am-12:00 am Quench your thirst with 32 draft beers which includes micro, craft and macro brewed beer.
Every Thu - Draft Beer Night, from 4-9:00 pm we offer 50% off our rotating Drafts!
Every Fri/Sat Live Music
Whiskey Kitchen, 2149 General Booth Blvd, Virginia Beach Hours: Mon-Thu 11 am - 10 pm, Fri/Sat 11 am - 11 pm, Sun 11 am - 9 pm Locally brewed, grown and owned. We let our passion for real food and exceptional service be our guide. We use local vendors, and amazing employees to create your dining experience. An unmatched selection of Bourbons and Whiskeys, plus a large selection of Craft Beers, including 24 Taps! And we just added another 8 Taps!!!
Tuesday Tap Takeovers! Jul 14: Hardywood Park; Jul 21: Lickinghole Creek; Jul 28: Green Flash Brewing; Aug 8: Smartmouth Brewing
Firebrew Bar & Grill, 1253 Nimmo Parkway, Virginia Beach Hours: Mon-Thu 11 am - 10 pm, Fri/Sat 11 am - 11 pm, Sun 11 am - 9 pm Locally owned and managed. Open flame cooking, open kitchen concept, NO-Microwaves or fryers! Our full-service bar provides our guests with a full line of alcoholic drinks, including several local and regional craft beers on draft. Our exclusive self-service wine station allows our guests to "explore, taste, and enjoy" several wines at their own leisure.
Come in and check out the new draft list! Featuring some new to the area draft such as Hardywood Pils and Center of the Universe Ray Ray Pale Ale. Also a summer favorite Blue Mountain Rockfish Wheat.
Thirsty Thursday! One more day til the weekend, so start it off right with a few brews from FIREBREW! Come in a grab a pint of one of our craft draft or bottle beers. All Drafts & Bottle Beers on special 11 am - 9 pm. Come in & grab pint!
1608 Crafthouse, 1608 Pleasure House Rd, Virginia Beach Hours: Mon-Thu 3 - 10 pm, Fri 3 pm - 12 am, Sat 10 am - 12 am, Sun 10 am - 7 pm 1608 Crafthouse is a contemporary, casual, "farm to table" restaurant featuring regional Southern cuisine with an emphasis placed on the bounty of the Mid-Atlantic region. 1608 Crafthouse, a chef driven concept, features sustainable, local products from the Chesapeake Bay/ Mid-Atlantic region.
To wet your whistle, 1608 we offer a variety of craft beers as well as hand-crafted elixirs. The goal at 1608 is to offer a unique experience that offers diners the affordability to visit multiple times a month to taste and sample some of the best regional offerings. The owners are accomplished/award winning Chefs with 30+ years' experience between them in a variety of venues, including some of VA Beach's finest restaurants. Unexpected quality in a medium-priced restaurant.
The Bier Garden, 438 High St., Portsmouth Hours: (Dining) Tue-Thu: 11 am - 9 pm, Fri-Sat: 11 am - 10 pm, Sun: 12-9 pm; (Bar) 7 days a week until 2 am Family owned and operated by the Osfolk family since 1997, The Bier Garden is a German restaurant and bar, combining authentic Bavarian cuisine with a stellar European beer selection and a warm, welcoming atmosphere. Whether you enjoy yourself in one of our two cozy indoor dining rooms, relax on our popular patio, or spend time with friends at the bar you are sure to feel at home. Come in and experience a bit of old world charm and gemutlichkeit with The Bier Garden family.
Bier Garden Draft List: A'Chouffe Houblon Chouffe, Andechs Hefe Weisse, Ayinger Celebrator, Black Sheep Monty Python's Holy Grail ale, Bosteels Karmeliet Triple, Brewdog Punk IPA, Caracole Nostradamus, Crispin Original Cider, Hacker-Pschorr Munich Gold, Iqhilika Cape White Fig Mead, Kronenbourg 1664 Blanc, Lindemans Framboise, Murphy's Irish Stout nitro, O'Hara's Irish Red nitro, Palm Special Amber Ale, Rogue New Crustacean Sorta IPA, Schneider Aventinus, Schneider Aventinus Eisbock, Schneider Hopfenweisse, St. Bernardus ABT 12, Verhaege Duchesse de Bourgogne, Weltenburger Kloster Barock Dunkel, Young Double Chocolate Stout nitro
Wharf Hill Brewing Company, 25 Main Street, Smithfield Hours: Mon-Thu 11:30 am - 11 pm, Fri 11:30 am - 1 am, Sat 11:30 am - Midnight, Sun 11:30 -10 pm Kitchen closes at 10 pm Mon-Sat, and 9 pm Sun
WHBC is now a full-service restaurant, bar, and craft brewery that also offers an event space for special functions. We feature beers brewed by our Brewmaster, Greg Bullis. We brew beer, cook food, and keep you warm and dry.
On Tap: Allagash White, Wharf Hill Isle of Wheat, Ommegang Abbey Ale, Stone Farking Wheaton W00tstout, Lindemans Framboise, Green Flash West Coast IPA, Blue Mountain Kolsch 151, COTU Pocahoptus
Hampton Taphouse, Downtown, 17 E. Queen's Way, Hampton Hours: Mon-Sat 11:00 am - 2:00 am, Sun 10:30 am - 2:00 am The Taphouse, the "Acme of Beer Since 1984". Long before the micro revolution, the Taphouse was serving up pint after pint of American and world craft brews. Our Hampton location has 37 constantly rotating draught selections and hundreds of bottles to choose from. Belgians are our prides, trappists, abbeys, and other merry monk quaffers will surely entertain. Our food, not pub grub, stands up to any kitchen, anywhere.
Sat, Jul 18 - Live Music w/ 'Relacksachian'
Heavens Pizza & Taphouse, 308 Buckroe Ave., Hampton Hours: Open Seven Days a week, Spring/Summer - Mom 5-10 pm, Tue-Thu 11:30 am-10 pm, Sat 11:30 am-12 am, Sun 11:30 am-10 pm Our Pizza is made with LOVE. Hand tossed dough, homemade sauce and fresh toppings. When we can, we use organic produce and meats. The more LOCAL the better! WE even BUY our water. Our H2O is fluoride and sediment free!
Draft, Bottles & Cans, and Just Clap Yo' Hands. Be it a local St. George, a Craft from Dogfish, or a Stone from the West Coast, you never know what brews we'll get in next. Check it: Stone Russian imperial stout, Hardywood Hoplar, Breckenridge vanilla porter, Bell's Oberon, Victory Summer Love, Ballast Point Grunion
Craft 60 Ale House, 13361 Warwick Blvd, Newport News Hours: Mon-Fri 4 pm - 2 am, Sat/Sun 11 am - 2 am Our goal is to create a unique & memorable experience for our guests every time by providing top notch personalized service in a welcoming environment and hand crafting every dish.
Our 2015 Brewery Tour will be highlighting a different brewery each month through 2015.
Join us this month as we take our next stop on the Brewery tour with Foothills Brewing. July 3rd starts our Tap Invasion celebrating an all new draft lineup of Foothills Craft Beers. July 9th Steal the Flight night. July 16th Steal the Pint night. July 23rd Craft Collisions; Enjoy discounted pricing on all handcrafted burgers and Foothills craft beer.
DoG Street Pub, Merchants' Square, 401 W Duke of Gloucester St., Williamsburg Hours: Mon-Thu 11:00 am - 12:00 am, Fri-Sat 11:00 am - 1:00 am, Sun 11:00 am - 12:00 am Williamsburg took the best of England and made it American. Chef David Everett continues the trend with his unique take on the British Gastropub.
Draft List: Alewerks Maizie's ESB (DoG Street Pub Collab), Alewerks Poisoned Dwarf, Baladin Nora Old Ale, Bayerischer Bahnhof Goseator Gose, Bear republic Mach 10 DIPA, Birra Del Borgo Caos 2012 sour ale, Blue Mountain Rye Barchetta IPA, Boulder Beer Co. Shake porter, Brewdog Libertine black ale, Devils Backbone Gold Leaf lager, Dogfish Head 61 minute IPA, Goutte d'Or D'or Chateau Rouge amber ale, Green Flash Jibe IPA, Hauser Estate Winery Jack's Cider, Loverbeer Dama Brun-a sour ale, New Belgium Hoptart IPA, Old Bust Head Sumerduck saison
Every Thursday is Slider Night. Three sliders & chips for $12 with an optional pairing flight.
Hair of the DoG Bottle Shop, 401A W Duke of Gloucester St., Williamsburg Hours: 11:00 am - 9:00 pm Daily Take DoG Street Pub home with you. Wide selection of Virginia, imported and domestic craft beers. cocktail mixers & supplies. Gourmet foods.
Grab a growler to go from one of our 8 Taps, or pick from our large selection of craft bottles and cans.
Beer on tap at HoT DoG: Blue Mountain Rye Barchetta, Ballast Point Wahoo, Reaver Beach Mahi Milk Stout, Starr Hill Soulshine, Bear Republic Mach 10, Unibroue Trois Pistoles, Hardywood Peach Triple, Brouwerij Strubbe Ichtegems Grand Cru
*Now available at the bottle shop - a flight of all 8 beers on tap for one price for your adventurous & indecisive imbibed
Berret's Taphouse Grill, 199 South Boundary Street, Williamsburg Hours: 4 - 9:30 pm Daily (weather permitting) The Taphouse Grill is our casual outdoor bar and grill that celebrates a more contemporary Virginia than our historic neighbors across Duke of Gloucester Street. The menu features seafood, chicken and beef, highlighting Virginia specialties such as oysters, crab, and fresh produce. Steamed whole Virginia blue crabs are available during the summer. The Taphouse has a full bar that includes a wine menu featuring unique selections that highlight award winning wines from across the state, and a beer menu with more local microbrews on tap than any other outdoor restaurant in the area. Live music is featured on Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays all summer long! (weather permitting).
Every Thursday during the summer is Steal the Pint Night. A different brewery is featured each night with 4 unique draft beers. Keep the glass, enjoy a great meal and listen to some local music: Jul 16 - Dogfish Head Brewery; Jul 23 - Natty Greene's Brewing; Jul 30 - Stone Brewing Co.
Oceans & Ale, the Prime Outlets, 5601 Richmond Road, Williamsburg Hours: Sun-Thu 11:30 am - 12:00 am, Fri/Sat 11:30 am - 2:00 am Oceans & Ale is a classic seafood and steakhouse that prides itself on the highest food quality and guest service. We look to challenge the depths of flavor with seasonal menus and our combination of local and world renowned brews.
O&A carries 20 different draft beers on tap! We call 6 of these "The Rotating Taps" and they were designed to constantly evolve giving you the unique ability to try limited releases, seasonals & small batch brews!
Rotating Taps: St. George's Larry's Lemonade, Bell's Oberon, Blue Mountain Brewing Full Nelson Pale Ale, Smartmouth Alter Ego saison, Founders Centennial IPA, Pocahoptus IPA
What's the next best thing to a 6-pack? A 4-pack of Summer Steal the Pint Nights at Oceans & Ale: Thu 7/9 - Stone Brewing Co.; Sat 7/25 Kona Brewing Company 2nd Annual Luau, w/ 'Signal Fire'; Thu 7/30 Founders Brewing Company; Thu 8/6 Starr Hill Brewery. 253-2ALE for Reservations!