Sat, Nov 14 - Bold Mariner Brewing Grand Opening Party, 12-6:00 pm, 2409 Bowdens Ferry Rd., Norfolk. The Bold Mariner Brewing Company is finally ready to open our doors. Help us celebrate with an afternoon of live music, food trucks and beer on November the 14th from 12-6 pm.
Sat, Nov 14 - 2015 Chelsea West Fest, 12 - 6:00 pm, Chelsea Business District, West Ghent, Norfolk. Meet us in Chelsea, Norfolk’s newest beer, food, retail and fun district. Although the Chelsea neighborhood has existed for decades, its experiencing rejuvenation by entrepreneurs and trendsetting craftsmen, and the surrounding historic West Ghent community has embraced the growth and creative energy coming from this revitalization. Chelsea West Fest, hosted and benefiting Hope House Foundation, will be a full-day celebrating what makes this region great: local crafters, talented local musicians, local beers and brews, and the unique eateries just steps away from the festival. Gates open at noon! Find the most up to date informationhttps://www.facebook.com/chelseawestfest?fref=ts
Sat, Nov 14 - Smartmouth Brewing Company Third Birthday Street Party Celebration, 12-7:00 pm, 1309 Raleigh Ave., Norfolk. Smartmouth’s celebrating its third birthday with a tremendous street party. The Cowcatcher cans will make their debut and we will be releasing a new beer in the Porter Hardy series, III, a Smoked Porter. There will also be live music by Gina & The Cow Tipping Playboys (how appropriate to go with our Cowcatcher release!), and Lucky 757. Food trucks (Capt'n Cabby’s, Bro’s Fish Tacos, Pendulum BBQ, Pino’s Meatballs, Seoul757, and Just Cupcakes), new fall merchandise, a special commemorative cup, brewery tours and more! No growler fills will be available.
Sat, Nov 14 - Bountiful Brews & Bites, Jamestown Beach Event Park, 5:30 to 10:30 pm, 2205 Jamestown Road, Williamsburg. Celebrate a crisp fall evening with bountiful local craft beer, Virginia hard cider and an assortment of food bites prepared on the spot by local chefs…from…are you ready…Eat the Streets 757 FOOD TRUCKS! Combined with live music and special Harvest Fireworks, it’s enough to make you wish Bountiful Brews & Bites would never end. There will be children’s activities. This is an affordable $25 event open to all ages. Children five and under will receive free admission. There will be a large tented seating area on grass. Attendees may choose to bring blankets to view the fireworks. Strollers are permitted, but it is an outdoor event. Only service animals will be permitted. No outside food or beverage. Don’t miss this special event. Part of the Williamsburg Harvest Celebration.
Sat, Nov 21 - Go Local 757 Ghent & Chelsea Craft Beer Tour. Get your tickets now for this awesome event! The Go Local 757 Ghent & Chelsea Craft Beer Tour starts at Smartmouth and works its way through Chelsea and Ghent to O'Connor’s, stopping at awesome restaurants and businesses for tastings along the way. For more info check outhttps://www.facebook.com/events/1694769530759874/
Sat, Nov 21 - Cadence Fest Music and Craft Beer Festival, Military Aviation Museum, 11:00 am - 5:00 pm, 1341 Princess Anne Rd, Virginia Beach. Cadence Fest is a Live Music and Craft Beer Festival created by Young Veterans Brewing Co. Teaming up with some of our favorite musical artists from all over the country, we have embarked on a series of beers called The Cadence Collaboration Sessions. The first of these collaborations is called PRIDE Session Pale Ale, brewed in collaboration with Manchester Orchestra from Atlanta, GA. Band Line Up: Manchester Orchestra, All Get Out, The Dahus, The Special Guests, Audiostrobelight, Step Pets. Just like any other beer fest, you will have a sample glass and be able to sample as much beer as you like. Drink responsibly. Virginia Craft Brewery Line Up: Young Veterans, Beltway, Pale Fire, Bold Mariner, Pleasure House, Wasserhund, Big Ugly, Alewerks, Back Bay, O'Connor, Smartmouth, Commonwealth, Devil’s Backbone, Bold Rock Hard Cider, Center of the Universe, Starr Hill. You do not want to miss this event! In addition to all of this we will have food truck vendors, games and more!
Tue, Dec 8 - Veer Magazine’s 2015 Golden Tap Beer Awards presented by Southern Bank, O'Connor Brewing Co., 5-9:00 pm, 211 W 24th St., Norfolk. FREE ADMISSION. Celebrate the best beer, breweries, beer bars & restaurants, food trucks, bottle shops, and festivals that Hampton Roads has to offer! Enjoy beer from all of the local breweries! Proceeds from beer sales benefit Hope House Foundation. Voting is taking place online atwww.veermag.com until November 30.
PINT NIGHTS / TAP TAKEOVERS / KEG TAPPINGS:
Mon, Nov 9
- Craft Beer Mondays, Ynot Italian, Ghent, Great Neck, Kempsville, Greenbrier, Great Bridge. Every Monday $3 Craft Beers. *Must be 21 years old to purchase. Valid for a limited time. Valid till 9 pm on Mondays only. http://www.ynotitalian.com/craftbeer/
- Commonwealth Steal the Pint Night, Wild Wing Cafe, 5:00 pm, 1437 Sam’s Dr., Chesapeake. Come on out for Steal the Pint Night Tonight featuring Virginia Beach’s newest Commonwealth Brewing Company and their Aureole Belgian lager!
- Pint Night, Park Lane Tavern, 5:00 pm, Peninsula Town Center, Hampton. Our regular Monday Steal the Glass Night. Stealing starts at 5 pm, Live Music by Brian ‘Big Daddy’ Sewell will start at 6:30 pm.
Tue, Nov 10
- Old Bust Head Beer Dinner, 1608 Crafthouse, 7 - 10:00 pm, 1608 Pleasure House Rd, # 103, Virginia Beach. We are partnering with Old Bust Head Brewing for our next beer dinner. We will be featuring 4 beers from the OBH portfolio: Chukker Czech Pilsner, Sumerduck Saison, Graffiti House west coast style IPA, Gold Cup Russian Imperial Stout. Seating will be limited please call 757-965-4510 for reservations.
- Bold Mariner Brewing Tap Takeover Tuesday, The Whiskey Kitchen, 6-9:00 pm, 2149 General Booth Blvd, Virginia Beach. On the 2nd and 4th Tuesday om each month this fall, we’ll invite a brewery to take over some of our taps with the beers they want to feature. Come in and enjoy a beer with the newest Norfolk Brewery, Bold Mariner. Sample some of their tasty brews, and start or add to your cool collection of Brew logo glassware.
- Adroit Theory Tap Takeover, The Barrel Room, 7-9:00 pm, 437 Granby St, Norfolk. This is a tap takeover that beer lovers should not miss. We will be having Adroit Theory Brewing Company in here from Purcellville, VA. We’ll be featuring: Tenebris Barleywine, Death of Cthulhu (a Reaver Beach collaboration), G/I/A/A DIPA, The Devil Made Me smoked porter with serrano peppers, and The Devil’s Breath Belgian tripel tequila barrel-aged!
- Old Bust Head Tasting Event, Great Bottles, 7:00 pm, 1901 Governors Pointe Dr., Suffolk. Beer tasting with Old Bust Head Brewing Company Beers for sampling, OBH stickers, OBH temporary tattoos and some special Growlers of limited beers to the Hampton Roads Area! Get there early, limited seating event, see everyone then and Cheers to OBH!!!
- Lickinghole Creek Steal the Glass, Triangle small plates restaurant & music venue, 6:00 pm, 601 Prince George St., Williamsburg. For our second Steal the Glass Night in November, we’re bringing in the country boys of Lickinghole Creek Farm Brewery! We’ll be featuring some of their awesome brews, followed by Trivia at 8 pm!
Wed, Nov 11
- Military Appreciation Ice Cream Social w/ New Belgium Brewing, Baker’s Crust Hilltop, 4:00 pm, 1628 Laskin Rd., Virginia Beach. Enjoy beer floats made with New Belgium and Ben & Jerry’s collaboration ice cream, New Belgium beer specials, and special Swag Bags for active & retired military.
- Veterans Day Give Away and Young Veterans Tap Invasion, Tubby’s Tavern, 11:00 am till close, 2224 Virginia Beach Blvd, # 113, Virginia Beach. FREE ½ pound Classic Cheeseburgers to the first 100 Veterans! 50% OFF ALL Menu Items. 50 Cent Wings & $3 YVBC & House Drafts, plus more specials.
- Blue Mountain Free Tasting, bottleBOX, 5:30-8:00 pm, 325B W. 21st Street, Ghent, Norfolk. Hey Norfolk! Looking to try some new craft beers? Then join us for another Free tasting at bottleBOX featuring Blue Mountain Brewing Co. from Nelson County, VA. Hang out try their beers and discover a new favorite.
- Penny Pint Night, Gosport Tavern, 6:00 pm, 702 High Street, Portsmouth. Our weekly Wednesday Penny Pint Glass night. With the purchase of a pint, you will be able to keep the first glass you get. Starts at 6 pm so make your plans now before they are all gone! I hope to see everyone there! Cheers!
- Veterans Day Foothills Pint Night, Mellow Mushroom Newport News, 5 - 10:00 pm, 12090 Jefferson Ave, Ste 1500, Newport News. Come join us at Mellow Mushroom for our first official pint night on Veterans Day! We’ll be featuring two exclusive limited beers as well as debuting our newest seasonal beer Frostbite Black IPA! Full Tap List Includes: Hoppyum IPA, Hoppy Medium Imperial India Brown Ale, Bourbon Barrel Peoples Porter, Frostbite Black IPA
Thu, Nov 12
- Pint Night, Chicho’s More Than Pizza, 29th St., Virginia Beach. Each Thursday we switch out one of the taps with a new IPA or other craft beer. When you buy a pint of it you get the glass as a gift.
- Tap Takeover Thursday featuring Ayinger, Home Republic, 7-10:00 pm, 328 Laskin Rd, Virginia Beach. Join us as the Ayinger Brewery visits Home Republic for a steal the pint night! Ayinger Brewery is a medium-sized German brewery located in Aying, Bavaria, about 25 km from Munich. The Tap Lineup: Brau Weisse, Celebrator Dopplebock, Oktoberfest, Golden Bock
- Pizza & Pint Night, Baker’s Crust, Hilltop, Ghent, Greenbrier & Williamsburg, Every Thu after 4:00 pm. Originating in Naples, Italy, our Neapolitan pizzas mimic that of the traditional Neapolitan Pizza using only 00 flour, hand-stretched dough, house-made fresh mozzarella & Italian tomatoes. Our pizzas are brought to life in our oak wood-fired oven, creating pizzas with an added layer of texture and flavor. $6 Pizzas, PLUS a Special Happy Hour from 4-9 pm.
- Beer School, Whole Foods Virginia Beach, 6:30-8:00 pm, 1800 Laskin Rd, Virginia Beach. Join Daniel on The Porch for a different topic each week. Come hang out and find a new favorite! 21 years of age or older with valid ID. $6.50
- Devils Backbone Tap Takeover, HK on the Bay, 6-8:00 pm, 4600 Lookout Rd, Virginia Beach. Head on out to HK on the Bay to enjoy some delicious brews. November’s Brewery of the Month is Devils Backbone, and We’ll be tapping into some of their tasty beers. Spend your Thursday night right at HK on the Bay and take home a glass with each pint purchase! Hang with us, eat some good food and drink some great beer.
- Free Beer Tasting, Grape & Gourmet, 4:30-7:00 pm, 4000 Virginia Beach Blvd, Virginia Beach. Come see what Gabe is pouring for tonight’s tasting. Five new beers every week!
- Pi(e)nt Night, Your Pie Pizza, 5:00 pm to close, Wards Corner, 7550 Granby St., Norfolk. Every Thursday night, order a pint from our Brewery of the Month and keep the glass.
- COTU Steal the Glass Night, Hampton Taphouse, 7:00 pm, 17 E. Queens Way, Hampton. Center of the Universe Brewing is the theme of our next Steal the Glass Night. On the Tap line up we have: Ray Rays American Pale, Pocahoptus American IPA, Mainstreet Altbier, Plus whatever else we can beg from the brewer. Remember…, Drink the Beer and Take Home the Glass. Drink a second beer and get a second glass…birds can’t fly with one wing, can they? Drink a third beer and don’t greedily about a third glass.
- Penny Pint Night at The Public House, 5-8:00 pm, 1112 Colley Ave, Norfolk. Our weekly pint night. The taps will be flowing at 5 pm so get here early and enjoy a few pints. Cheers!
- Steal the Pint Night, Roger Brown’s Restaurant and Sports Bar, 5-9:00 pm, 316 High Street, Portsmouth. Join us tonight for our weekly “Steal the Pint Night” at Roger Brown’s. FYI, when you buy a pint, you get to take home one of our decorative pint glasses.
- Thursday Night Tap Takeover, The Point at Phoebus, 6:00 pm, 30 E Mellen Street, Hampton. Join us as we welcome our featured brewery for pint night. We will be pouring their local craft beer to go with our farm to table comfort foods. Come grab a pint.
- Craft Beer Tasting, Score Bowling Alley / Sports Bar, 6:30 pm, Peninsula Town Center, 4401 W Claiborne Square, Hampton. Bring on the beer tasting! Join us in the lounge and enjoy some new brews + pairings of custom tasty bites from Chef Jaime.
- Celebration of Local Craft Beer, Craft 60 Ale House, 4:00 pm, 13361 Warwick Blvd, Newport News. Join us as we highlight 4 great breweries from Va. beach & Chesapeake. Featuring Pleasure House Brewing, Reaver Beach Brewing, Back Bay Brewing, & Big Ugly Brewing. Get a chance to meet representatives from each brewery. We will also have a mass tap invasion featuring craft brews from each brewery. Enjoy live music by Richie Beard, Enamity, Jonny Cardigan, & Headliner Virginia Shellphish Coalition. Plus, our delicious handcrafted food & the best staff around. Outdoor seating & games also available. Fun starts at 4 Pm & lasts all night!
- Slider Night, Dog Street Pub, 5:00 pm, 401 W Duke of Gloucester St, Williamsburg. Every Thursday is Slider Night. Three sliders & chips for $12 with an optional pairing flight.
- Lickinghole Creek Beer Dinner, Triangle small plates restaurant & music venue, 6:00 pm, 601 Prince George St., Williamsburg. For our November beer dinner, we’re bringing in the country boys of Lickinghole Creek Farm Brewery in to pair some of their awesome brews, with a four-course dining experience!
- Hardywood Steal the Pint Night at Oceans & Ale, 5:00 pm, Prime Outlets 5601-1 Richmond Rd, Williamsburg. We are excited to announce our 1st Steal the Pint Night with our friends from Richmond, VA, Hardywood Park Brewing Company! Join us as we tap three different styles of these tasty local brews from RVA: Great Return west coast style IPA, Singel Belgian abbey-style blonde ale, and the granddaddy of them all… Gingerbread Stout imperial milk stout! Beers will be tapped at 5 pm, Call 253-2ALE for reservations.
Fri, Nov 13
- Charlotte Hour, Lynnhaven Pub, 5-8:00 pm, 2236 W Great Neck Rd., Virginia Beach. Our good friend Charlotte will be out on the patio sampling some tasty brews. Come by, talk beer with her, and grab a ready brew.
- Friday Firkin, Cogan’s Pizza North, 6:00 pm, 4311 Colley Avenue, Norfolk. On Fridays we tap a cask ale from local or regional Craft Brewers. Come out and enjoy some REAL BEER!!!
- Free Beer Tasting, Hair of the DoG Bottle Shop, 5 - 8:00 pm, Williamsburg. Come by every Friday to try what’s new and grab a growler to go from one of our 8 Taps, or large selection of craft bottles and cans.
- Craft Beer Dinner at the Water Street Grille, 6:30 - 9:00 pm, 323 Water Street, Yorktown. As part of the Williamsburg Harvest Celebration, have a good time at Water Street Grille, an intimate place big on flavor and personality, and a Yorktown must-do, offering 20 micro brews and a delicious tapas menu. Your evening will feature a four course tapas menu prepared by the culinary team paired with brews from Old Bust Head Brewery from Warrenton, VA. This promises to be an evening filled with conversation and libations overlooking the York River. 800.368.6511 | williamsburgharvestcelebration.com
Sat, Nov 14
- Mix it Up Growlers, Flights & Pints GRAND OPENING PARTY, 10:00 am til closing, 2973 Shore Dr., Virginia Beach. Come try some beers from our FIFTY Tap Growler Bar, grab a pint, flight tray or get a FUN BOX to share that includes 8 beers, cards against humanity and chalkboard games to play! FREE GROWLERS FOR EVERYONE UNTIL 3 pm! Special thanks to Devils Backbone who will be coming out for a free tasting, 96X who will be here live with lots of free goodies and even though we do have food, Captn’ Crabby’s food truck will be here for this special day! We could not be more excited… Mix it Up has some of the best customers out there and we cannot wait to share this with you all!!
Sun, Nov 15
- LHVB Brewery Series w/ Center of the Universe Brewing, Lager Heads Restaurant, 2:00 pm, 3315 Atlantic Ave, Virginia Beach. Join us at Lager Heads for our on-going brewery series! We Welcome COTU Brewing Co from Ashland, VA. Enjoy hearing from the brewery, sampling products, and more!
Mon, Nov 16
- Green Flash ALL IPA Beer Dinner, Baker’s Crust Hilltop, 6:30-8:30 pm, 1628 Laskin Rd., Virginia Beach. 5 Beers and 4 Courses! All guests will receive a Swag Bag with Green Flash Brewing and BC goodies. (757) 422-6703
- Craft Beer Mondays, Ynot Italian, Ghent, Great Neck, Kempsville, Greenbrier, Great Bridge. Every Monday $3 Craft Beers. *Must be 21 years old to purchase. Valid for a limited time. Valid till 9 pm on Mondays only. http://www.ynotitalian.com/craftbeer/
- Pint Night, Park Lane Tavern, 5:00 pm, Peninsula Town Center, Hampton. Our regular Monday Steal the Glass Night. Stealing starts at 5 pm, Live Music by Brian 'Big Daddy’ Sewell will start at 6:30 pm.
Tue, Nov 17
- Legend Brewing Steal the Glass, Triangle small plates restaurant & music venue, 6:00 pm, 601 Prince George St., Williamsburg. For our third Steal the Glass Night in November, we’re bringing in the folks from Richmond’s oldest and largest brewery, Legend Brewing Co. We’ll be featuring bottles of their Winter White, Bleeding Nun (their new habanero oatmeal stout) & Hopfest, followed by Trivia at 8 pm!
Wed, Nov 18
- Second Beer Dinner, The Whiskey Kitchen, 4:00 pm to close, 2149 General Booth Blvd, Virginia Beach. The first was great! Finally a beer dinner you can afford… and can’t afford to miss! 3 Courses for $30 featuring New Belgium Brewing from Fort Collins, CO. Chef Joe is putting together an epic menu to pair with New Belgium’s Accumulation White IPA, Ranger IPA, & Ben & Jerry’s Salted Caramel Brownie Brown Ale.
- Blue Bee Cider Tap Takeover at Birch Bar, 5:00 pm, 1231 W Olney Rd, Norfolk. Norfolk’s finest craft beverage bar will be offering flights of Blue Bee Cider from keg and bottle, featuring the first Hampton Roads appearance of Mill Race Bramble and Brandy Barrel-Aged Hopsap Shandy.
Thu, Nov 19
- Back Bay Steal The Glass, Craft 60 Ale House, 4:00 pm, 13361 Warwick Blvd, Newport News. We welcome Virginia Beach’s Back Bay Brewing Company to the Ale House. The 1st 100 guests to order a pint of Back Bay craft beer will receive a free Back Bay glass!
Fri, Nov 20
- Blue Bee Cider tasting at BottleBOX, 5:00 pm, 325 W 21st St, Norfolk. Sample the full Blue Bee Cider bottle lineup at bottleBOX, Norfolk’s newest stop for craft beverage by the growler or bottle.
Wed, Nov 25
- Reaver Beach Steal The Glass, Craft 60 Ale House, 4:00 pm, 13361 Warwick Blvd, Newport News. We welcome Virginia Beach’s Reaver Beach Brewing to the Ale House. The 1st 100 guests to order a pint of Reaver Beach craft beer get a free glass!
Wed, Dec 2
- Alpine Pint Night, Lulu’s Smokehouse & Tavern, 6-8:00 pm, 2181 Upton Dr., Virginia Beach. Join Phil our local rep from San Diego’s (soon to be local) Green Flash Brewing for tastings of Alpine’s Duet & Hoppy Birthday, as well as Green Flash West Coast IPA.
- Big Ugly Tap Invasion, Craft 60 Ale House, 4:00 pm, 13361 Warwick Blvd, Newport News. Come out to the Ale House & enjoy our Tap invasion featuring Big Ugly Brewing Company out of Chesapeake.
SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL BREWER - BREWERY HAPPENINGS:
O'Connor Brewing Company, 211 W. 24th Street, Norfolk Taproom Hours: Mon-Thu 4-8:00 pm, Fri 4-9:00 pm, Sat 12-9:00 pm, Sun 12-6:00 pm
15 beers on tap on Tap: We have all of our flagship beers on tap + seasonals including: Kusch, Pilsner, Bold Man oyster stout, & just released Hop trick Red IPA!
Tue, Nov 10 - Tasty Tuesday, which means we’re offering drink specials on Pints and Flights all evening. Come check out the lovely new brews we’ve got for you!
Wed, Nov 11 - Veteran’s Day / Beer Release / Vinyl Night. 50% off all beer [pints, flights, growler fills, bombers, 6-packs and cases] to all veterans, retired, and active duty servicemembers. Plus, you’ve waited all year for it, now your favorite winter warmer is back! The Winter Pecan Porter is a traditional English-style Porter infused with Toasted Pecans. Tasting Room hours are from 4-8 pm, w/ last call at 7:30 pm! Join HR Growler Magazine and O’Connor in celebration of the return of this fine porter! Listen to acoustic performer Bennett Wales, enjoy deliciousness with Gerty’s Gourmet Food Truck and win some FREE SWAG from O’Connor and HR Growler!
Thu, Nov 12 - Growler Fill Thursday/Beers n Burgers Night. Time to fill up for the weekend! Every Thursday we offer 30% off growler fills, so come on in, get a stamp on your Frequent Filler Growler card, and stay for a pint or two! Plus, join us every Thursday and pair one of our delicious, hand-made beers with a mouth-watering burger from one of our friendly food trucks! Tonight’s featured food truck is 'CXB BBQ & Eats’!
Fri, Nov 13 - Food Truck Friday. Looking for somewhere different to go on Friday night that’s friendly, lively, and FUN! Come down to OBC where every Friday night we offer our delectable craft beers along with yummy creations from one of our friendly food trucks! Tonight’s featured food truck: 'Shakey’s Curbside Bistro’. Then we’ll host an AFTER-HOURS SHOW: Nate Sacks / LifeHack CD Release Party, 9-11 pm, $5.
Sat, Nov 14 - Free Tours, Food Trucks, Fresh Brews & Fun. On Saturdays we’re open from noon to nine, and we’ll have free brewery tours each hour from 12-4 pm. There’s delicious street food from 'Karnage Asada’, from 12-9 pm. Plus, plenty of cornhole, shuffleboard and giant Jenga; and of course, fresh, tasty beers, all day and evening, and delicious street food from Pizza Bella Vista from 12-9 pm. Then we’ll host an AFTER-HOURS SHOW: Futurebirds with Susto and The Mirrors, 9-11 pm, $12.
Sun, Nov 15 - Poses and Pints, Sunday Brunch and Brews & SIN. Every other Sunday from November 15th - February 7th OBC will be hosting Yoga classes taught by Rose Goyette, 11 am - 12 pm. All classes will be donation based & all donations will go to Operation Smile! Every Third Sunday we welcome Captain Chef to the brewery for a comfort food hangover brunch, from noon to 6 pm. And it’s Service Industry Night, so if you work in a bar or restaurant, we’ve got an exclusive happy hour just for you! Please bring in a recent pay stub as proof that you’re an industry employee.
Smartmouth Brewing Company, 1309 Raleigh Avenue #300, Norfolk Tasting Room Hours: Wed-Fri 4:30 - 8:00 pm, Sat 12:00 - 7:00 pm Sat: Discounted Growler Fills from 12-2 pm, and Free Brewery tours on the hour, 2-6 pm
10 beers on tap including seasonals: The just released Outta Yer Gourd, Cowcatcher milk stout, Alter(ed) Ego, I-64 IPA, and Lactobacillusaurus Berliner Weiss, as well as our regulars: Alter Ego Saison, Murphy’s Law American Amber Ale, Rule G IPA, Safety Dance pilsner, and Notch 9 Double IPA! See you soon!
Wed, Nov 11 - Veteran’s Day / Pete’s Pub Trivia, 5:30 - 7:30 pm. Now every Wednesday! Let Pete challenge your knowledge of random facts and information. No charge. Starts promptly at 5:30 pm. Teams of 6 or less. Winners get a choice of glassware. Plus tasty treats from 'Captn Crabby’ food truck.
Thu, Nov 12 - Tasty wood-fired pizzas from 'Bakehouse at Chelsea’.
Fri, Nov 13 - 'NY Souvlaki’ Food Truck serving up tasty street food.
Sat, Nov 14 - [RESCHEDULED] Our 3rd Birthday Party Street Bash! Smartmouth’s celebrating its third birthday with a tremendous street party. The Cowcatcher Cans will make their debut and we will be releasing a new beer in the Porter Hardy series, III, a Smoked Porter. There will also be live music by Gina & The Cow Tipping Playboys (how appropriate to go with our Cowcatcher release!) and 'Lucky 757’, food trucks 'Capt'n Crabby’s’, 'Bro’s Fish Tacos’, 'Pendulum BBQ’, 'Pino’s Meatballs’, 'Seoul 757’, and 'Just Cupcakes’. New fall merchandise, a special commemorative cup, brewery tours and more! No growler fills will be available. Rain date, if needed, will be Saturday, November 14.
Sun, Nov 15 - Pints for Pups | Benefitting the Norfolk SPCA, 1 - 4:00 pm. Party with a Purpose! Join us at Smartmouth for an afternoon of craft beer, awesome eats from Bodacious Pizza LLC, live music, raffles, prizes, and more! For each ticket sold, 100% of proceeds benefit the homeless dogs and cats cared for by our area’s only No Kill Shelter, the Norfolk SPCA. Stop by and mingle with fellow dog-lovers while supporting a great cause. Your Ticket Purchase includes 2 Beer Tickets! Pick up a few organic dog treats from Give.Treat.Love, they have graciously offered to donate a portion of their sales. WOOF! Friendly and Pawsitively Well Behaved Dogs Welcome. *PURCHASE TICKETS HERE:https://www.picatic.com/event14380187396472562
Reaver Beach Brewing Company, 1505 Taylor Farm Rd., Virginia Beach Taproom Hours: Tue-Thu 3-7:00 pm, Fri 3-9:00 pm, Sat 12-9:00 pm, Sun 1-6:00 pm We’re proud of what we create here and love nothing more than sharing our passion with others.
On tap - : THE DEATH OF CTHULHU, our collaboration with Adroit Theory Brewing Company, Fire at Sea smoked coffee porter and Ghost Ship pale ale, as well as Teredo Berliner-style Weiss, Beachfest Coastal Festbier, Silent Siren sour with peaches, Sandshark Summer Ale, Hurricane Wheat ale, Hammerhead IPA, Hoptopus DIPA, and Full Broadside Biere de Garde, and The Lament of Teach (a 14% ABV Barleywine aged for one year in Madeira Barrels) very limited and draft-only!
Fri, Nov 13 - Come on out to start your weekend with our fresh draft beers, taps will be flowing and 'Capt’n Crabby’ will be here serving up their amazing crab cakes, starting around 4 pm.
Sat, Nov 14 - Saturday casks are back! Plus, Bottle Release: Reaver’s Prayer, 12-9:00 pm. We’re pleased to introduce another new addition to our ever-growing wild beer family - Reaver’s Prayer, a farmhouse-style ale refermented with apricots in oak barrels. Tia’s Fajitas will be here filling your bellies will delicious food, don’t miss out, 1-6 pm!
Sun, Nov 15 - Growler Power Hours. The weekend’s not over, we’re open from 1-6 pm, but from 2-4 pm we offer discounts on all growler and grenade fills! Plus, you can hang out and grab a pint and some lunch, with 'Get Stuffed’ food truck.
Young Veterans Brewing Company, 2505 Horse Pasture Rd., Virginia Beach Tasting Hours: Tue-Thu 1500-2000, Fri 1500-2300, Sat 1200-2300, Sun 1200-2000 High Speed - High Quality. Veteran Owned and Operated. Military Discount - 15% with valid ID
We have all 7 beers on draft! - Just released C4 India Brown ale, Big Red Rye, New Recruit, Pineapple Grenade Hefeweizen, Semper FI.P.A., Jet Noise DIPA, and Night Vision stout! Come get your growlers filled!
We have our BAVAB (Buy a Vet a Beer) program currently in effect! Visit the taproom, Buy a Vet a Beer for Veterans Day!
Tue, Nov 10 - Taco Tuesday, with 'Get Stuffed’ starting at the taproom around 1500 (3:00 pm).
Wed, Nov 11 - Veterans'Day, with 'Karnage Asada’ tarting at the taproom around 1500
Fri, Nov 13 - Food Truck Friday with one of our favorite food trucks 'Capt'n Crabby’s’ on site to pair their tasty crab cakes with our fresh beer starting at 1500 hours.
Sat, Nov 14 - Celebrate the weekend with tasty food by another of our favorite food trucks 'Get Stuffed’ to pair with our fresh beer starting at 1500 hours.
Upcoming - Save the Date Saturday, 21 Nov: YVBC’s Cadence Fest Music and Craft Beer Festival and our collaboration beer with Manchester Orchestra, at the Virginia Beach Aviation Museum. https://soundrink.com/#/tour/cadence-festival
Back Bay Brewing Company, 614 Norfolk Ave., Virginia Beach Taproom Hours: Tue-Thu 3-10 pm, Fri/Sat 12n-12 am, Sun 3-10 pm
Now On Tap - Just released Sailor’s Delight Red Rye IPA, Witch of Pungo Pumpkin Ale, Tidewater Watermelon Wheat, Dawn Patrol Session IPA, False Cape Amber Ale, Atlantic Ave IPA, Steel Pier Lager, Summer Shandy
Thu, Nov 12 - Vinyl Night! Spinning records starting at 7 pm, hosted by Vinyl Daze Record Shop.
Sun, Nov 15 - Tipsy tailgate Sunday’s in the Blind! Brand new HD projector and extreme sound! Come and join us in the Blind for football, beer pong, and of course our lovely Beertendresses.
Pleasure House Brewing, 3025 Shore Dr., Virginia Beach Hours: Mon-Thu 3-10:00 pm, Fri 3-11:00 pm, Sat 12-11:00 pm, Sun 12-10:00 pm At Pleasure House Brewing we are passionate about two things: making great beer and serving our community!
Beers: Treats Robust Porter, Tricks pumpkin saison, Hop Sesh Azacca pale ale, Red Drum Imperial Red IPA, Thoroughgood Belgian dubbel, Worthy Sir IPA, Duck In saison
Half-price growler fills will be in effect as always for the first & last hour of each day!
And now Crowlers! Any of our draft beers to go, plus special releases (on or off premise), in Huge 32 oz. cans!!! Plus, bring your empty Crowlers (ours or anyone else’s) to PHB and receive $1 off your tab.
Tue, Nov 10 - Paints & Pints, 6:30-8:30 pm. Join us for a fun night of painting and enjoying a few pints. Check in between 6:00-6:20 and start at 6:30pm. Price includes an 11x14" canvas and everything needed to paint a painting and a choice of a flight or a pint - all for $30! 757.201.8296 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Every Sunday - Crockpot Sunday. Come eat our contestants crockpot creations! Try them all and vote. The winner gets PHB gift card! Just a minimum $3 donation that goes to charity and you too can be a judge!
Upcoming - Wed Nov 18: Wonders of Whale Watching, 5:30-7:30 pm, Carefree Boat Club Virginia Beach & Hampton is hosting this event to help sail into the whale watching season. Join us for a fun evening, Carefree is providing pizzas. At 6 pm the Virginia Aquarium & Marine Center will be sharing their knowledge of these gentle giants. RSVP Required: RSVP to here or call 757-496-9985
Wasserhund Brewing Company, 1805 Laskin Road, Suite 102, Virginia Beach Taproom Hours: Thu 4 - 9:00 pm, Fri 3 - 11:00 pm, Sat 12 - 11:00 pm, Sun 12 - 8:00 pm, Mon 4 - 9:00 pm Wasserhund (meaning “water dog” in German) Brewing Company was born from a love of the beach, dogs, and German beer. We aspire to bring the German beer culture to Virginia Beach in the best way… by brewing the highest quality ales, lagers, and meads and providing the environment to enjoy them with family, friends, and strangers.
On Tap: our new Kusten (Coasts) session IPA, Franken-Bierre, fresh new grapefruit IPA, Roasted Pumpkin Pale ale, Kolsch Style ale, Uber Schwarz IPA, Altbier, German Pilsner, Hoppin’ Honey Ale, and Hefeweizen
Every Mon - Mondays are the new Fridays at Wasserhund! Come check out trivia every Monday, from 7-9 pm. Drink beer, eat pizza, and win some great prizes!
Thu, Nov 12 - Beer Release: The Bee Keeper, 4-9:00 pm. The Bee Keeper is a Gluten free Honey Ale made with all natural, locally grown ingredients. This “Honey Ale” is strong and slightly tart, going down like a wine. Made in EXTREMELY LIMITED QUANTITY, The Bee Keeper will not last long. We will also have a raffle of a few items like doggy daycare, dog obedience classes, Virginia beach ink gift certificates, mani/pedi gift certificate, and wasserhund gift certificate! All proceeds to benefit Dogs on Deployment: Hampton Roads Chapter! Come out, drink The Bee Keeper, support a good cause!
Commonwealth Brewing Company, 2444 Pleasure House Rd., Virginia Beach Hours: Mon-Thu 3 - 10 pm, Fri 3 pm - 12 am, Sat 12 pm - 12 am, Sun 12 - 9 pm Commonwealth Brewing Co. is an artisanal, local family owned craft brewery located in the former Chesapeake Beach Volunteer Fire and Rescue site. At Commonwealth Brewing Company, we believe that beer should be adventurous, diverse, extremely drinkable, and sometimes even wild. We think there is a beer for everyone and find no greater pleasure than when our craft beguiles a friend to try something new. We uphold rustic farmhouse traditions, huge hop American styles, and the complex depths of wild fermentations.
Beers: Cheval de Trait Belgian Quad, Deliquesce Belgian tafelbier, Aureole Belgian lager, The Wealth blonde saison, Hoi Polloi session IPA, Taonga imperial Hopfenweizen, Supernaculum west coast IPA, Wapatoolie tropical IPA, Marvolo imperial chocolate stout
Upcoming - Save the date, Wed Nov 18: Paints & Pints, 6:30-8:30 pm. Join us for a fun night of painting and enjoying a few pints. Check in between 6:00-6:20 and start at 6:30pm. Price includes an 11x14" canvas and everything needed to paint a painting and a choice of a pint - all for $30! Reservations needed as space is limited. Reservations can be made by purchasing tickets atwww.heatherdonisdesigns.com and click on Event Tickets or calling 757.201.8296 or emailing email@example.com.
Big Ugly Brewing Company, 1296 S. Battlefield Blvd, Chesapeake Hours: Wed/Thu 5-9 pm, Fri 5-10 pm, Sat 12-10 pm, Sun 12-4 pm Big, Bold, Barrel-aged Beers. Big Ugly is Chesapeake’s first microbrewery. We plan on revolutionizing our town one beer at a time.
We’ve Eleven total drafts flowing, including our newest beer, Mods Pale Ale, Peach Gose, S'mores Brown ale with cocoa nibs, graham crackers & marshmallows, our award-winning Ghost Rider vanilla Porter, Split Window Saison, Sunbeam blonde ale, Rockers IPA, Bims Magic Berlinerbus (Berliner Weisse), Steady As She Gose, Burnout Stout, and The Otter Beer (root beer).
Upcoming - Mark your calendars… Something dark arises Friday, November 27 at noon. It most certainly will be a big, bold, barrel-aged Black Friday bottle release…
St. George Brewing Company, 204 Challenger Way, Hampton Tap Room Hours: Mon-Fri 3-5 pm, Sat 10 am-4 pm. Retail and Tastings Mon through Sat. Brewery Tours Wed through Sat.
Beers on Tap: English IPA, Pilsner, Golden ale, Oktoberfest, Black Forest, and some special offerings like VA’s best Pumpkin, Imperial Stout on Nitro, Larry’s Pink Lemonade and our new BA’s Hard Root Beer.
Tue, Nov 10 - Thirsty Taco Tuesday with 'Stuft Not Your Average Street Food’, 4:30-8:00 pm.
Fri, Nov 13 - Food Truck & Music Fridays, 4:00-8:00 pm. There is nothing better than starting your weekend off with Live Music, Food Trucks, and Beer. It’s a match made in heaven (or Hampton if you’re a local)!
Sat, Nov 14 - Yoga on Tap. Our Tasting room is open from 10 am to 6 pm, and every Saturday morning from 10-11 am we host 'Yoga on Tap’, a one hour Vinyasa flow yoga class, by Yaz Yoga.
Upcoming - Save the Date, Mon Nov 16, Science Pubs, a community program from ODU. Tonight’s topic is Sea Level Rise. Doors open & Trivia starts at 5:30, and program starts at 6 pm. It is open to the public, so feel free to come hang out!
Alewerks Brewing Company, 189-B Ewell Road, Williamsburg Tasting Hours: Mon-Thu 12 - 9 pm*, Fri/Sat 12 - 9:30* pm, Sun 12 - 5 pm (*extended summer hours) Established in 2006 and located in the heart of the early colonies in Williamsburg, Virginia, we have rolled out a broad range of beer offerings and quickly established a reputation for fine beer. We operate a direct fired brick-clad Peter Austin brew house and ferment all our beers in state-of-the-art conical fermenters.
On Tap: Jubilee IX rum cask aged ale, small batch Public Frenemy No. 1, Pumpkin Ale, Chesapeake pale ale, Drake Tail IPA, Tavern Ale, Coffeehouse stout, Washington’s Porter, Colonial Porter, Dear Old Mum spiced ale, and Shorty Time IPA
Wed, Nov 11 - Trivia Night, 6:30 pm
Sat, Nov 14 - Marley’s Lament Bottle Release. For the first time Alewerks Brewing Company is bottling our Christmas Ale, Marley’s Lament. Be the honored guest at every holiday party when you bring this beer along. It’s so good even Tiny Tim will dance with joy
Sun, Nov 15 - Live music by the Train Hoppers, 2-5 pm
Brass Cannon Brewing, 8105 Richmond Rd., Toano (Williamsburg) Hours: Sun 12 - 5:00 pm, Mon-Sat 12 - 7:00 pm Founded by enthusiastic homebrewers, Brass Cannon Brewing is a craft brewery dedicated to the production of high quality brews for sale on tap. We currently offer 6 quality brews at our tap room in Toano, VA. We usually have 4 year-round offerings, 1 seasonal and 1 langrage tap that changes whenever we feel like it.
On Tap: Barrage Brown Ale, Angry Scot Scottish style wee heavy ale, Muzzle Flash American amber ale, Broadside IPA, and Smoothbore Stout. Seasonal: Kanonefest (Fall). A Märzen style beer that uses ale yeast instead of the traditional lager yeast. Langrage Line: Watermelon Peach Pale ale. A lightly colored and mildly bitter ale with the flavors of watermelon and peach.
OTHER LOCAL BREW AND BREW PUB HAPPENINGS:
The Birch Bar, Chelsea, 1231 W. Olney Rd., Norfolk Hours: Tue-Thu 5:00 pm - 12:00 am, Fri-Sat 3:00 pm - 2:00 am A Bar that specializes in Craft, Artisanal, European, Crazy-hard-to-say Beer and Cheese! http://thebirchbar.com/
Weekday Happy Hour: 5-7 pm, $1 off All Full Draft Beers, Tue, Wed, and Thu! Weekend Happy Hour: 3-5 pm $2 off $5 and $7 Full Draft Beers, Fri and Sat!
Introducing Pintxo Hour! Yes another crazy hard to say special at The Birch. (Pronounced pincho!) aka Free Snack from 5-6 pm Tue thru Thu!
On Tap: Founder’s Breakfast Stout Nitro, Smartmouth Cow Catcher milk stout, Ca L'arenys Guineu Riner session IPA, OEC Gosatequin, Uerige Doppelsticke, Italiano’s Tipopils, Cigar City/ Boulevard Collab No. 5 Tropical Pale Ale, Dieu du Ciel Rosée d’Hibiscus witbier, Blue Mountain 13.Five Ofest, Bahnof Goseator Tequila barrel, Hanssens Oudbeitje Sour Strawberry Lambic, Ballast Point Calm Before the Storm cream ale, Heller Aecht Schlenkerla Eiche oak smoke doppelbock, Hardywood Park Craft Brewery Vinalia Urbana, BFM Bon Chien 2014, Bahnof Goseator Aquavit, Beavertown Quelle Saison, Thornbridge Jaipur X DIPA, De Glazen Toren Saison d'Erpe-Mere, Bahnof Leipziger Gose, Birrificio del Ducato My Blueberry Nightmare Batch 4
Wed, Nov 11 - Beer Education. We feature special tappings of rare beer, we pour crazy bottles by the glass, and we even sometime incorporate food into it!
Thu, Nov 12 - Cheesemonger Thursday, (a special board is made to pair with the featured beer of the evening). Buy a board get a cheese for free!
Fri, Nov 13 - Special Friday Night Beer and Cheese Pairing Menu - A way to offer a bridge between our beer menu and our cheese! The pairings can be ordered individually or they can be ordered together as a flight!
Sat, Nov 14 - Weekend Happy Hour is from 3-5 pm.
Upcoming - Save the date, Nov 18, Blue Bee Cider Tap Takeover. Norfolk’s finest craft beverage bar will be offering flights of Blue Bee Cider from keg and bottle, featuring the first Hampton Roads appearance of Mill Race Bramble and Brandy Barrel-Aged Hopsap Shandy.
Norfolk Taproom, Corner of Granby & Main Streets, Downtown Norfolk Hours: Mon-Fri: 2:00 pm - 2:00 am, Sat-Sun: 12:00 pm - 2:00 am
24 Beers on draft and over a hundred other beers from here, there, and everywhere.
Offering Norfolk’s best Happy Hour every day from 5-7:00 pm with great food and drink specials. If you have not done so already please follow us @norfolktap on Twitter for the best updates on specials and live music performances at the Norfolk TapRoom. See y'all tonight.
The Barrel Room, 437 Granby Street, Norfolk Hours: Tue-Thu 11 am - 12 am, Fri/Sat 1 1am - 2 am, Sun 11 am - 12 am A lively neighborhood eatery featuring live entertainment, craft beer, artisanal wine and premium spirits. Happy Hour is between 4-7 pm every day, with $1 off ALL BEERS! Check out our selection and come find your new favorite!
On Tap: Evil Twin From Amager With Love imperial stout, Left Hand Milk Stout Nitro, Young Veterans Jet Noise, Young Veterans New Recruit blonde ale, Ace Pineapple Cider, Allagash White, Avery Lilikoi Kepolo, Avery The Maharaja imperial DIPA, Ballast Point Even Keel IPA, Blue Mountain Spooky pumpkin, Clown Shoes Hoppy Feet black IPA, Commonwealth Cheval De Trait quad, Firestone Walker Union Jack IPA, Hofbräu Original helles lager, Lagunitas Imperial Pilsner, Lagunitas IPA, Ommegang Lovely Dark and Deep oatmeal stout, Pabst National Bohemian, Reaver Beach Full Broadside biere de garde, Schneider Weisse Aventinus Doppelbock, Smartmouth Safety Dance, Stiegl Radler Grapefruit, Van Steenberge Piraat Triple Hop
Upcoming events: Nov 10 - Adroit Theory Tap Takeover
The Public House, Ghent, 1112 Colley Ave., Norfolk Hours: Mon-Sun 11:00 am - 2:00 am Welcome to The Public House - Ghent’s first “gastropub.” GastroPub - It’s just a fancy word that people invented to describe places that put a creative spin on traditional pub food - and charge you eight bucks for fries. We put a lot of work into creating those spins, though, like making nearly everything in-house and using as many locally or regionally produced products as possible. We hope you enjoy. http://www.publichouseeats.com/
Every Thu - Penny Pint Night
Taphouse Grill Ghent, 931 W. 21st Street, Norfolk Hours: Mon-Sun 11:00 am - 2:00 am The ACME of craft beer in Norfolk since 1995; Fresh Fish, Vegetarian Fare, Pastas, Fish Tacos, Burgers, Wraps, Wings, 45 Taps, 100’s of Bottles.
Fall beer Tap Takeover at the Taphouse Grill in Ghent. The Taphouse has moved 1/3 of its 45 taps to feature fall beers. That’s plenty of Pumpkin Ale, Pumpkin Sours and Oktoberfest brews. We’ve got the locally brewed favorites, nationally recognized leaders and even some international classics. This is a great time of year for seasonals. Check it out before they’re gone and you have to wait until next year.
Cogan’s Pizza, Ghent, 1901 Colonial Ave, Norfolk Hours: Daily 11:00 am - 2:00 am A local favorite since the 1970’s, and the Best pizza in Norfolk! Excellent selection of 33 Beers on tap including several seasonal brews! Whether you choose to enjoy a pie with the family in the dining room, a beer with some friends playing air hockey, a seat at the bar or a table on the best front porch/ patio in Ghent, we can guarantee you’ll have a great time!
Cogan’s Pizza North, 4311 Colley Ave., Norfolk Hours: Daily 11:00 am - 2:00 am Cogan’s North opened January 2015 on a stretch of North Colley, locally and loving referred to as Colleywood. Much like Cogan’s Norfolk, Cogan’s North specializes in Pizza and a large selection of craft beer (44 taps plus dozens of bottles!). Our modern dining room features a large community table, 2 state of the art pool tables, arcade games and of course, games just for the little gorillas. Upstairs is an incredible soon to be covered patio, where you can sit back and enjoy views of the water and our lovely NoCo neighborhood.
Every Fri - Firkin Friday!
Belmont House of Smoke, Ghent, 2117 Colonial Ave, Norfolk Hours: Mon-Sat 11:00 am - 2:00 am, Sun 11:00 am - 12:00 am A True urban BBQ and Smokehouse, with a full upstairs Bar, outdoor deck and live Music venue, with a constantly changing selection of local, regional, and national craft beers.
Live Music most Fri/Sat!
bottleBOX, Craft beer to-go, 325 B W 21st Street, Norfolk. Mon-Thu 2-10:00 pm, Fri/Sat 12 pm-12 am, Sun 12-8:00 pm Ghent’s first Craft Beer bottle shop. Offering growler/crowler fills from 12 rotating taps (see the tap list on our website), an extensive bottle selection, gourmet snacks, and beer-related gifts. http://www.bottlebox.beer/
Every Wed - Free Beer Tasting, 5:30-8 pm: Nov 11 - Blue Mountain, Nov 18 - TBD, Nov 20 - Blue Bee Cider
Mix It Up, Beer, Mixers and More, 2973 Shore Drive, Virginia Beach Hours: Mon-Thu 10:00 am - 10:00 pm, Fri/Sat 10:00 am - 11:00 pm, Sun 11:00 am - 7:00 pm We specialize in drink mixers, CRAFT beer, imports and domestic, wine and gifts.
Tap line up: DuClaw 62 imperial pumpkin ale, Lost Coast 25th anniversary Belgian Quad (50% off), Boulder Beer 35th, Reaver Beach
Every Sun - BYOG Sunday! Bring in your own growler and receive 10% off your Fill!
Sat, Nov 14 - Mix it Up Growlers, Flights & Pints GRAND OPENING PARTY. Come try some of our FIFTY beers we have on tap, grab a pint, a flight tray or growler.
Lynnhaven Pub, N Great Neck Beach, 2236 W. Great Neck Rd., Virginia Beach Hours: Mon-Sun, 11:00 am - 2:00 am An Average of 100 Different Beers and New Styles Coming In Every Week!
Every Fri - Charlotte Hour Free Tasting, from 5-8:00 pm. We will be out on the patio sampling some tasty brews. Come by, talk beer, and grab a ready brew.
The Porch at Whole Foods Market, West Hilltop, 1800 Laskin Rd, Virginia Beach Hours: 7 days 7am to 9pm An organic coffee bar and pub serving fresh-brewed organic coffee, seven local and craft beers on tap, wines by the glass and delicious pub food, including breakfast all day. Located in the front of the store, The Porch also features refillable growlers, mix-a-six custom six-pack program, weekly dinner specials and a NEW cheese platter menu.
Every Thu - Beer School, 6:30 pm. (pssst, and $3 Hot Dogs, 4-9 pm!)
Tapped Gastropub, East Hilltop, 1550 Laskin Rd #198, Virginia Beach Open daily 11:00 am - 1:30 am Do-it-yourself Draught Tables to practice your perfect pour. Choose from our selection of local microbrews and enjoy a new favorite beer you can’t find anywhere else. Growlers now Available!
Some of our latest Taps: Evil Twin Molotov Cocktail, Ballast Point Grapefruit Sculpin, Dogfish Head Burton Baton, Firestone Double Barrel Ale, Alesmith Grand Cru, Devils Backbone Spider Bite black session IPA, Stone Stochasticity Project Quadro Triticale, 21st Amendment Down to Earth session IPA,
Live Music Wed - Sun.
Every Wed - Did you know ALL of our bottled beers are Half off every Wednesday?!?
Every Thu - Virginia Craft Beer Night, $3 Pints of local and regional craft beers.
Lager Heads Restaurant, 3315 Atlantic Ave., Virginia Beach, at the Hilton Garden Inn Oceanfront Open Daily from 11:00 am - 2:00 am 40 beers on tap, 12 signature handmade burgers, fresh seafood, patio dining with fire pits, live entertainment nightly in season.https://www.facebook.com/lagerheadsvb/
Every Sun - Brewery Series, 2-5 pm, featuring the finest local and national craft brewers, as well as their beer representatives on site: Nov 15th – COTU; Nov 22nd – Bold Mariner
Home Republic, 328 Laskin Road, Virginia Beach Hours: Mon-Thu 3 - 10:30 pm , Friday 3 - 11:00 pm, Sat/Sun 11:00 am - 11:00 pm Home Republic is a locally owned brewpub, restaurant, and wine shop. Our mission is to make every customer feel at home by sharing our passion for good beer, wine, and food. We serve our own beer, brewed on-site, locally brewed beers on draft, and bottled beers from around the world.http://www.homerepublicvabeach.com/
*Dark Side Imperial Stout is BACK! This 8.8% ABV Imperial Chocolate Stout will be tapped and available starting on Halloween. Come grab a spooky pint!
Every Tue - TRIVIA TUESDAYS. What goes better with beer than a friendly competition for prizes? We are excited to have Trivia Tuesdays with Smartmouth Trivia and of course, food and drink specials! 7 - 9 pm.
Every Fri/Sat - Live Music, 7 pm
Fall Thursday Tap Takeovers: Nov 12 - Ayinger, Nov 19 - TBD, Nov 25 - TBD, Dec 3 - TBD
11th Street Taphouse Bar & Grill, VB Oceanfront on the Boardwalk, 1011 Atlantic Ave., Virginia Beach Hours: Mon-Thu 4:00 pm-12:00 am, Fri-Sat 11:30 am-1:30 am, Sun 11:30 am-12:00 am Quench your thirst with 32 draft beers which includes micro, craft and macro brewed beer. http://www.11taphouse.com/events
Every Thu - Draft Beer Night, from 4-9:00 pm we offer 50% off our rotating Drafts!
Every Fri/Sat Live Music
Whiskey Kitchen, 2149 General Booth Blvd, Virginia Beach Hours: Mon-Thu 11 am - 10 pm, Fri/Sat 11 am - 11 pm, Sun 11 am - 9 pm Locally brewed, grown and owned. We let our passion for real food and exceptional service be our guide. We use local vendors, and amazing employees to create your dining experience. http://thewhiskeykitchen.com/
An unmatched selection of Bourbons and Whiskeys, plus a large selection of Craft Beers, including 24 Taps! And we just added another 8 Taps!!!
Fall and winter Tap Takeovers will take place on the second and fourth Tuesday of the month: Nov 10 - Bold Mariner Brewing, Nov 24 - O'Connor Brewing, Dec 1 - Starr Hill Brewing
Grape & Gourmet, 4000 Virginia Beach Blvd., Virginia Beach. Hours: Mon-Sat 10:00 am - 8:00 pm Fine Wines, Craft Beer, & Unique gifts. http://www.grapeandgourmet.com/
Come check out our new Growler Filling Station: Sierra Nevada Chocolate Chili Stout, Young Veterans Old Frogman wet hop harvest ale, Boulevard Deep Dive wet hop DIPA, Stone Depth Charge Double Bastard American Strong with espresso beans, New Belgium Hop Stout draft only, Nebraska Wick for Brains Pumpkin ale, Founders Mosaic Promise-single malt single hop IPA
Every Thu - Free Beer Tasting, 4:30-7:00 pm. Come see what Gabe is pouring for tonight’s tasting. Five new beers every week!
1608 Crafthouse, 1608 Pleasure House Rd, Virginia Beach Hours: Mon-Thu 3 - 10 pm, Fri 3 pm - 12 am, Sat 10 am - 12 am, Sun 10 am - 7 pm 1608 Crafthouse is a contemporary, casual, “farm to table” restaurant featuring regional Southern cuisine with an emphasis placed on the bounty of the Mid-Atlantic region. 1608 Crafthouse, a chef driven concept, features sustainable, local products from the Chesapeake Bay/ Mid-Atlantic region.
To wet your whistle at 1608 we offer a variety of craft beers as well as hand-crafted elixirs.
Just Tapped - Evolution Rise Up Stout, Pleasure House Brewing Worthy Sir West Coast style IPA, Center of the Universe Brewing El Duderino White Russian Milk Stout, Foothills Brewing Bourbon Barrel aged People’s Porter, New Holland Dragons Milk Bourbon Barrel aged Stout, and Old Bust Head Brewing Company Sumerduck Farmhouse Saison. See more at:http://1608crafthouse.com/beer-list/#sthash.Qd2hdjQ4.dpuf
Tue, Nov 10 - Old Bust Head Beer Dinner. We will be featuring 4 beers from the Old Bust Head portfolio: Chukker Czech Pilsner, Sumerduck Saison, Graffiti House West Coast Style IPA, Gold Cup Russian Imperial Stout
The Bier Garden, 438 High St., Portsmouth Hours: (Dining) Tue-Thu: 11 am - 9 pm, Fri-Sat: 11 am - 10 pm, Sun: 12-9 pm; (Bar) 7 days a week until 2 am Family owned and operated by the Osfolk family since 1997, The Bier Garden is a German restaurant and bar, combining authentic Bavarian cuisine with a stellar European beer selection and a warm, welcoming atmosphere. Whether you enjoy yourself in one of our two cozy indoor dining rooms, relax on our popular patio, or spend time with friends at the bar you are sure to feel at home. Come in and experience a bit of old world charm and gemutlichkeit with The Bier Garden family. http://www.biergarden.com/
23 Taps, and over 400 different Biers, carefully curated & artfully assembled since 1997. We Now Fill Growlers and Carry Over 50 Specialty Liqueurs.
Bier Garden Draft List: Alvinne Wild West Sour, Ayinger Celebrator, Ayinger Oktoberfest, Beavertown Quelle Saison, Dansk Mjod Vikings Blod, De Dolle Teve “Mad Bitch”, De Dolle Oerbier, Dogfish Punkin ale, Erdinger Dinkelweisse, Hacker-Pschorr Munich Gold, Heller Rauchbier Dopplebock, Huyghe Delirium Argentum 25, Kostritzer Schwarzbier, Lindemans Framboise, Murphy’s Irish Stout-Nitro, Schneider Aventinus, Schneider Aventinus Eisbock, Stella Cidre, Stone Enjoy By 10-31-2015, Van Steenberge Gulden Draak, Verhaege Duchesse de Bourgogne, Young’s Double Chocolate Stout nitro, Wurzburger Julius Echter Hefeweizen
Wharf Hill Brewing Company, 25 Main Street, Smithfield Hours: Mon-Thu 11:30 am - 11 pm, Fri 11:30 am - 1 am, Sat 11:30 am - Midnight, Sun 11:30 -10 pm Kitchen closes at 10 pm Mon-Sat, and 9 pm Sun
WHBC is now a full-service restaurant, bar, and craft brewery that also offers an event space for special functions. We feature beers brewed by our Brewmaster, Greg Bullis. We brew beer, cook food, and keep you warm and dry.
On Tap: Wharf Hill Crossroads Outage IPA, Wharf Hill Isle of Wheat Hefeweizen, Wharf Hill Not Another Pumpkin Porter, Blue Mountain Brewery Dark Hollow imperial stout, Brooklyn Lager, Dogfish Head Namaste, New Belgium Pumpkick, Ommegang Abbey Ale
Every Wed - Live Music, 7-10 pm.
Hampton Taphouse, Downtown, 17 E. Queen’s Way, Hampton Hours: Mon-Sat 11:00 am - 2:00 am, Sun 10:30 am - 2:00 am The Taphouse, the “Acme of Beer Since 1984”. Long before the micro revolution, the Taphouse was serving up pint after pint of American and world craft brews. Our Hampton location has 37 constantly rotating draught selections and hundreds of bottles to choose from. Belgians are our prides, trappists, abbeys, and other merry monk quaffers will surely entertain. Our food, not pub grub, stands up to any kitchen, anywhere.
Just tapped: Long Black Veil from Port City Brewing, Wyndridge Farm Barn Dog, Founders Breakfast stout, Victory Dirtwolf, DuClaw 31, Alpine Duet, Center of the Universe Oktoberfest, Southern Tier Warlock, New Holland Ichabod, Dogfish Head Punkin, Legend Oktoberfest, Devils Backbone Pumpkin Hunter, Saint George Oktoberfest, Spaten Oktoberfest, Starr Hill Boxcar, and Hofbrau House Oktoberfest.
Tuesday Night is Virginia Beer Night at Hampton Taphouse! Support Local brewing and enjoy Virginia draft beers at a special price from 4 until 9 pm.
Heavens Pizza & Taphouse, 308 Buckroe Ave., Hampton We are open Seven Days a week: Mon-Thu 4-10 pm, Fri 3-12 pm, Sat 11:30 am-12 am, Sun 11:30 am-10 pm Our Pizza is made with LOVE. Hand tossed dough, homemade sauce and fresh toppings. When we can, we use organic produce and meats. The more LOCAL the better! WE even BUY our water. Our H2O is fluoride and sediment free!
Draft, Bottles & Cans, and Just Clap Yo’ Hands. Be it a local St. George, a Craft from Dogfish, or a Stone from the West Coast, you never know what brews we’ll get in next.
Recently tapped: Port City Maniacal DIPA, Victory Golden Monkey, Victory Dirt Wolf DIPA, Founders Breakfast Stout, Heavy Seas greatER pumpkin
Stop in for a pint and a handmade pizza!
Craft 60 Ale House, 13361 Warwick Blvd, Newport News Hours: Mon-Fri 4 pm - 2 am, Sat/Sun 11 am - 2 am Our goal is to create a unique & memorable experience for our guests every time by providing top notch personalized service in a welcoming environment and hand crafting every dish. http://www.craft60.com/
Every Mon - Burger & Pint night. Enjoy discounts on all of our hand crafted burgers and pints until 9 pm.
Every Fri/Sat - Live Music
Thu, Nov 12 - Celebration of Local Craft Beer, 4:00 pm. Join us as we highlight 4 great breweries from Va. beach & Chesapeake. Featuring Pleasure House Brewing, Reaver Beach Brewing, Back Bay Brewing, & Big Ugly Brewing.
DoG Street Pub, Merchants’ Square, 401 W Duke of Gloucester St., Williamsburg Hours: Mon-Thu 11:00 am - 12:00 am, Fri-Sat 11:00 am - 1:00 am, Sun 11:00 am - 12:00 am Williamsburg took the best of England and made it American. Chef David Everett continues the trend with his unique take on the British Gastropub.http://www.dogstreetpub.com/
On Tap: Alewerks/DoG Street Pub Maizie’s ESB, Alewerks Grand Illumination Ale, Alewerks Pumpkin Ale, Alewerks Rapadou Porter, Alvinne Cuvee Freddy sour ale, BFM Bon Chien 2011, BFM Bon Chien 2014, COTU Pocohoptus IPA, Crispin Original Cider, Devils Backbone Gold Leaf lager, Extaomnes Zest, Founders Oatmeal stout, Lagunitas Brown Shugga’ Sweet Release, Smartmouth Murphy’s Law amber, Smartmouth Notch 9 DIPA, Stone Delicious IPA, The Bruery Tonnellerie Rue saison
Every Thursday is Slider Night. Three sliders & chips for $12 with an optional pairing flight.
Hair of the DoG Bottle Shop, 401A W Duke of Gloucester St., Williamsburg Hours: 11:00 am - 9:00 pm Daily Take DoG Street Pub home with you. Wide selection of Virginia, imported and domestic craft beers. cocktail mixers & supplies. Gourmet foods.
Grab a growler to go from one of our 8 Taps, or pick from our large selection of craft bottles and cans.
Beer on tap at HoT DoG: Alewerks Maizie’s ESB, Wild Wolf Honey Saison, Bold Rock Virginia Apple, Blue Mountain Hopwork Orange, Alewerks Shorty Time, Foothills Hoppy Medium, Beavertown Gamma Ray, Lickinghole Creek/The Notch’d The Source
*Now available at the bottle shop - a flight of all 8 beers on tap for one price for your adventurous & indecisive imbibed
Every Friday - Free Tasting featuring a different Craft Brewery
Triangle - Restaurant, Bar, Performance Venue, 601 Prince George St., Williamsburg Hours: Tue-Sun 11:00 am - 2:00 am Daily We are happy to be the best small plates restaurants in the Greater Williamsburg area. We specialize in fun, familiar food and classy cocktails.http://www.trianglewilliamsburg.com/
Every Tue - Fall Craft Beer Steal the Glass nights: Nov 10, Lickinghole Creek; Nov 17, Legend Brewing
Thu, Nov 12 - Lickinghole Creek Craft Brewery Beer Dinner, 5:30 pm. Virginia’s only farm brewery is coming to Triangle for 4 courses of our amazing food prepared by Executive Chef Eason, paired with 4 incredible beers from Lickinghole Creek.
Oceans & Ale, the Prime Outlets, 5601 Richmond Road, Williamsburg Hours: Sun-Thu 11:30 am - 12:00 am, Fri/Sat 11:30 am - 2:00 am Oceans & Ale is a classic seafood and steakhouse that prides itself on the highest food quality and guest service. We look to challenge the depths of flavor with seasonal menus and our combination of local and world renowned brews.
O&A carries 20 different draft beers on tap! We call 6 of these “The Rotating Taps” and they were designed to constantly evolve giving you the unique ability to try limited releases, seasonals & small batch brews! 253-2ALE for Reservations!
Rotating Taps: COTU Ray’s Pale Ale, St. George Oyster Stout, King’s Mtn. Scotch Ale, Lagunitas IPA, Woodchuck Amber Cider, AleWerks Pumpkin Ale