Sat, Jan 16 - DoG Street Pub Firkin Fest, Merchants’ Square, Williamsburg. The Blues sound flourishes in the roots of music, much like Cask Beer, it is raw & unfiltered. Taste the beer tapped at the source at the DoG Street Pub Firkin Fest. “Cask” beer also known as “real ale.” Instead of beer from kegs or bottles, it is poured from firkins & pins (size names for casks). This event will feature off-the-hook live blues music on two stages. This year’s performers include the Bobby Blackhat Band, Anthony Rosano and The Conqueroos, Billy Joe Daniels, Zack Salsberry Music, and Shelly Thiss - lead singer of the Mike Lucci Band. 4-day festival passes are available now, individual event tickets will be released THIS FRIDAY!www.winterbluesjazzfest.com
PINT NIGHTS / TAP TAKEOVERS / KEG TAPPINGS:
Mon, Dec 21
- Craft Beer Mondays, Ynot Italian, Ghent, Great Neck, Kempsville, Greenbrier, Great Bridge. Every Monday $3 Craft Beers. *Must be 21 years old to purchase. Valid for a limited time. Valid till 9 pm on Mondays only. http://www.ynotitalian.com/craftbeer/
- Hardywood’s Gingerbread Stout Takes Us to Christmas, The Public House, 5-8:00 pm, 1112 Colley Ave, Norfolk. Come celebrate the Holidays at the Public House everyday leading up to Christmas with Hardywood Park Craft Brewery! Each day, starting at 5 pm we will be tapping a different variation of their wonderful Gingerbread Stout. Tonight the ‘Original’ GBS! Imperial milk stout with fresh local ginger & honey.
- Nut Cracking for Beer, Coelacanth Brewing Company, 4 - 6:00 pm, 760 A W 22nd St, Norfolk. Want to help us make Phonics Chocolate Hazel Brown Ale? Want to drink discounted beer? We are having a Nut cracking party! Bring a nut cracking implement of some sort. We’ll have ½ price beer for people who help! PLEASE sign up so we know who is coming.
- Pint Night, Park Lane Tavern, 5:00 pm, Peninsula Town Center, Hampton. Our regular Monday Steal the Glass Night. Stealing starts at 5 pm, Live Music by Brian 'Big Daddy’ Sewell will start at 6:30 pm.
Tue, Dec 22
- Gingerbread Stout Tap Invasion, Whiskey Kitchen, 6-9 pm, 2149 General Booth Blvd., Virginia Beach. Hardywood Park Craft Brewing Gingerbread Stout times Three, with regular GBS, Christmas Morning, and Barrel Series Bourbon GBS.
- Home Republic Tap Takeover Tuesday, The Barrel Room, 7:00 pm, 437 Granby St, Norfolk. We are continuing our December tap takeovers with Home Republic from VA Beach. They have hooked us up with some of their best. Come in to check them out: Juice Sea Fruit IPA, Cup of Joe Coffee Brown Ale, King Kolsch.
- Hardywood’s Gingerbread Stout Takes Us to Christmas, The Public House, 5-8:00 pm, 1112 Colley Ave, Norfolk. Come celebrate the Holidays at the Public House everyday leading up to Christmas with Hardywood Park Craft Brewery! Each day, starting at 5 pm we will be tapping a different variation of their wonderful Gingerbread Stout. Tonight the 'Bourbon Barrel’ GBS! Gingerbread stout aged in bourbon whiskey barrels.
- COTU Steal the Glass Night, Triangle Small Plate Restaurant & Venue, 6:00 pm, 601 Prince George St, Williamsburg. For our second to last(!) Steal the Glass Night of 2015, we’ll be featuring Center of the Universe Brewing Company at Triangle! We will be featuring Pocahoptas, the 7% ABV hop-forward India Pale Ale, as well as the EXTREMELY limited apple-brandy barrel-aged variant of El Duderino, The Jeffrey. Buy the beer, “steal” the glass!
Wed, Dec 23
- Brass Cannon Tap Takeover Thursday (on Wednesday), Home Republic, 7 - 10:00 pm, 328 Laskin Rd, Virginia Beach. Join us with Brass Cannon Brewing as they take over our taps with a steal the pint night! Tap Lineup: Barrage Brown Ale, Angry Scot, Broadside IPA, Smoothbore Stout.
- Pleasure House Brewing Steal The Pint/Tap Takeover, Hearth Wood Fired Cuisine & Craft Beer, 5:00 pm, 605 Virginia Beach Blvd, Virginia Beach. Come meet Drew & Alex, two of the owners of Pleasure House, get a PHB pint glass w/ your beer, and enjoy the delicious food and delightful atmosphere of Hearth Wood Fired Cuisine & Craft Beer! See you there :)
- HK on the Bay’s Hardywood Gingerbread Stout Takeover, 5:00 pm, 4600 Lookout Rd., Virginia Beach. December’s Brewery of the Month is Hardywood Park Craft Brewery! Mark this one down, we will be pouring all the variants on the Gingerbread stout! Bourbon barrel GBS, Coffee GBS, Kentucky Christmas Morning and of course the original GBS!
- Christmas Eve Eve with Hardywood Free Tasting, bottleBOX, 5:30-8:00 pm, 325B W. 21st Street, Ghent, Norfolk. Hey Norfolk! Looking to try some new craft beers? Then join us for another Free tasting at bottleBOX. How better to celebrate two nights before Christmas than with some of Hardywood’s most coveted seasonal selections? Come to bottleBOX for growler and crowler fills of Gingerbread Stout, Bourbon Barrel Gingerbread Stout, and Christmas Morning. These brews will make this Christmas your tastiest yet! Hang out try beers and discover a new favorite.
- Hardywood’s Gingerbread Stout Takes Us to Christmas, The Public House, 5-8:00 pm, 1112 Colley Ave, Norfolk. Come celebrate the Holidays at the Public House everyday leading up to Christmas with Hardywood Park Craft Brewery! Each day, starting at 5 pm we will be tapping a different variation of their wonderful Gingerbread Stout. Tonight the 'Kentucky Christmas Morning’ GBS! Gingerbread stout aged in Kentucky bourbon barrels with locally roasted coffee beans.
- Penny Pint Night, Gosport Tavern, 6:00 pm, 702 High Street, Portsmouth. Our weekly Wednesday Penny Pint Glass night. With the purchase of a pint, you will be able to keep the first glass you get. Starts at 6 pm so make your plans now before they are all gone! I hope to see everyone there! Cheers!
- Green Flash Steal the Pint Night, Craft 60 Ale House, 4:00 pm, 13361 Warwick Blvd, Newport News. 1st 100 guests to purchase a pint of Green Flash craft beer will get a free glass!
Thu, Dec 24
- Pint Night, Chicho’s More Than Pizza, 29th St., Virginia Beach. Each Thursday we switch out one of the taps with a new IPA or other craft beer. When you buy a pint of it you get the glass as a gift.
- Pizza & Pint Night, Baker’s Crust, Hilltop, Ghent, Greenbrier & Williamsburg, Every Thu after 4:00 pm. Originating in Naples, Italy, our Neapolitan pizzas mimic that of the traditional Neapolitan Pizza using only 00 flour, hand-stretched dough, house-made fresh mozzarella & Italian tomatoes. Our pizzas are brought to life in our oak wood-fired oven, creating pizzas with an added layer of texture and flavor. $6 Pizzas, PLUS a Special Happy Hour from 4-9 pm.
- Free Beer Tasting, Grape & Gourmet, 4:30-7:00 pm, 4000 Virginia Beach Blvd, Virginia Beach. Come see what Gabe is pouring for tonight’s tasting. Five new beers every week!
- Hardywood’s Gingerbread Stout Takes Us to Christmas, The Public House, 5-8:00 pm, 1112 Colley Ave, Norfolk. Come celebrate the Holidays at the Public House everyday leading up to Christmas with Hardywood Park Craft Brewery! Each day, starting at 5 pm we will be tapping a different variation of their wonderful Gingerbread Stout. Tonight the 'Christmas Morning’ GBS! Gingerbread stout conditioned on locally roasted coffee beans.
- Steal the Pint Night, Roger Brown’s Restaurant and Sports Bar, 5-9:00 pm, 316 High Street, Portsmouth. Join us tonight for our weekly “Steal the Pint Night” at Roger Brown’s. FYI, when you buy a pint, you get to take home one of our decorative pint glasses.
- Thursday Night Tap Takeover, The Point at Phoebus, 6:00 pm, 30 E Mellen Street, Hampton. Join us as we welcome our featured brewery of the month 'Smartmouth Brewing’ for pint night. We will be pouring their local craft beer to go with our farm to table comfort foods. Come grab a pint.
- Craft Beer Tasting, Score Bowling Alley / Sports Bar, 6:30 pm, Peninsula Town Center, 4401 W Claiborne Square, Hampton. Bring on the beer tasting! Join us in the lounge and enjoy some new brews + pairings of custom tasty bites from the Chef.
- Slider Night, Dog Street Pub, 5:00 pm, 401 W Duke of Gloucester St, Williamsburg. Every Thursday is Slider Night. Three sliders & chips for $12 with an optional pairing flight.
Tue, Dec 29
- Old Bust Head Tap Takeover Tuesday, The Barrel Room, 7:00 pm, 437 Granby St, Norfolk. We are continuing our December tap takeovers with Old Bust Head Brewing from Warrenton, VA. They’ve hooked us up with three of their best: Sumerduck farmhouse ale, Graffiti House west coast IPA, Gold Cup Russian imperial stout.
- Alewerks Brewing Company Steal the Glass Night, Triangle Small Plate Restaurant & Venue, 6:00 pm, 601 Prince George Street, Williamsburg. It’s our last Alewerks Steal the Glass Night of 2015! Stay tuned for a complete draft listing.
Wed, Dec 30
- O'Connor Tap Takeover Thursday (on Wednesday), Home Republic, 7 - 10:00 pm, 328 Laskin Rd, Virginia Beach. Join us with O'Connor Brewing Company as they take over our taps with a steal the pint night! Tap Lineup: TBA
- Alpine Steal the Pint Night, Craft 60 Ale House, 4:00 pm, 13361 Warwick Blvd, Newport News. 1st 100 guests to purchase a pint of Alpine craft beer will get a free glass!
Tue, Jan 5
- Ardent Steal the Glass Night, Triangle Small Plate Restaurant & Venue, 6:00 pm, 601 Prince George Street, Williamsburg. Triangle is proud to welcome Ardent Craft Ales to the Williamsburg area for our first Steal the Glass Event for 2016!
Thu, Jan 7
- Pleasure House Brewing Tap Takeover, Home Republic, 7:00 pm, 328 Laskin Rd, Virginia Beach. Join Pleasure House Brewing for a night of great food, awesome beers & friendly service with our friends at Home Republic!
Tue, Jan 12
- Legend Brewing Tap Takeover Tuesday, The Whiskey Kitchen, 6-9:00 pm, 2149 General Booth Blvd, Virginia Beach. On the Tuesdays this winter, we’ll invite a brewery to take over some of our taps with the beers they want to feature. Come in and enjoy a beer with the area’s oldest and largest Microbrewery Legend Brewing Co. from Richmond, VA. Sample some of their tasty brews, and start or add to your cool collection of Brew logo glassware.
- Pleasure House Tap Takeover, Tap It Local, 7:00 pm, 244 Granby St, Norfolk. Join Pleasure House Brewing for an evening of great food, awesome beers, fun games & friendly service with our friends at Tap It Local!
- Assawoman Bay Brewing Company Premiere Party, Triangle Small Plate Restaurant & Venue, 6:00 pm, 601 Prince George Street, Williamsburg. Triangle is happy to welcome Ocean City’s Assawoman Bay Brewing to Hampton Roads! Stay tuned for the draft and bottle listing!
Thu, Jan 14
- Legend Tap Takeover Thursday, Home Republic, 7 - 10:00 pm, 328 Laskin Rd, Virginia Beach. Join us with Legend Brewing Company from Richmond as they take over our taps with a steal the pint night! Tap Lineup: TBA
- Meet The Brewer, Pendulum Fine Meats, 6:30-8:00 pm, 820 Shirley Ave, Norfolk. Go Local 757 is producing this event. Meet the brewer from brand new Coelacanth Brewing as he will introduce us to his latest beers and take your questions. Three beers are included and will be paired with tastings from Pendulum Fine Meats. Pendulum will also give us a tour and talk to us about their mission and will also be available for your questions. The event ticket will include: 3 menu items (to be announced soon) from Pendulum, 3 beers from Coelacanth Brewing, A souvenir logo glass, entry to win a class from Pendulum. Net Proceeds will benefit the Roc Solid Foundation.
Tue, Jan 19
- Pleasure House Beer Dinner, 1608 Crafthouse, 7 - 10:00 pm, 1608 Pleasure House Rd, # 103, Virginia Beach. Join us as we partner with Pleasure house brewing for a 4 course dinner featuring…GLO, Coffee Cream Stout, Southern English Brown AND…..1608 Imperial Rosemary Cream Ale. Brewed for us with rosemary from our garden. Seating will be limited so call early to make your reservations. 757-965-4510
SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL BREWER - BREWERY HAPPENINGS: Over FOURTEEN Local Breweries, with more on the way
O'Connor Brewing Company, 211 W. 24th Street, Norfolk We are a mighty yet humble craft brewery located in an “industrial section” of Norfolk’s Ghent neighborhood/district. Our mission is to create an original, world-class craft beer experience for all beer lovers through our innovative, evolving products and services while supporting our local communities. Cheers!http://oconnorbrewing.com/ Taproom Hours: Mon-Thu 4-8:00 pm, Fri 4-9:00 pm, Sat 12-9:00 pm, Sun 12-6:00 pm
15 beers on tap on Tap: We have all of our flagship beers on tap + seasonals including: Kusch, Pilsner, Bold Man oyster stout, Hop trick Red IPA, Winter Pecan Porter, Ibrik imperial coffee stout & just released Brigantine!
Tue, Dec 22 - Tasty Tuesday, which means we’re offering drink specials on Pints and Flights all evening. Come check out the lovely new brews we’ve got for you!
Wed, Dec 23 - Vinyl Night. If you like good music, good beer, and the sound of vintage vinyl, then come by and check us out every Wednesday, when we make this threesome happen. And feel free to bring in your own records to throw on our turntable - we’d love to see what you’ve got! We’ve got many draft options to choose from while enjoying the music.
Thu, Dec 24 - Christmas Eve Growler Power Hours/Beers n Gyros Day. We will be open today from noon to 3 pm for a special Growler Power Hour session to get you stocked up through your Christmas holiday. Stay for a pint or two and pre-game with us before you start getting ready for your evening. Plus, join us and pair one of our delicious, hand-made beers with a mouth-watering gyro from NY Souvlaki food truck! Get your Christmas Eve growler fills and stay for a holiday bite! Cheers!
Fri, Dec 25 - Closed for Christmas Day
Sat, Dec 26 - Free Tours, Food Trucks, Fresh Brews & Fun. On Saturdays we’re open from noon to nine, and we’ll have free brewery tours each hour from 12-4 pm. There’s delicious street food from 'New York Souvlaki’, from 12-9 pm. Plus, plenty of cornhole, shuffleboard and giant Jenga; and of course, fresh, tasty beers, all day and evening.
Sun, Dec 27 - Poses & Pints/SIN. Sunday Yoga at OBC. Join us every other Sunday from 11:00 am to 12:00 pm, OBC will be hosting Yoga classes taught by Rose Goyette. All classes will be donation based & all donations will go to Operation Smile! All levels welcome! B.Y.O.M. (bring your own mats)! Special discounts for participants! Plus Service Industry discounts all day at OBC! Whether you are a bartender, waitstaff, or concierge, come by and enjoy 50% off all draft and merchandise at the brewery every Sunday. We want to show our love and appreciation for those of you in the hospitality business! 12 - 6:00 pm
Smartmouth Brewing Company, 1309 Raleigh Avenue #300, Norfolk Epiphany and barley were not-so-secret ingredients that led our president, Porter Hardy, to take Smartmouth from homebrew experimentation to one of the Southeast’s most promising startup breweries. After years of bottled up dreaming finally came to a head, he’s traded his briefcase and corner office for pint glasses and tap handles, and now, with help from inspired brewers and a collection of like-minded investors/friends, Smartmouth is ready to please palettes anywhere that’ll have us. http://smartmouthbrewing.com/ * New hours in tasting room starting NOVEMBER 18: Wed-Fri 4:30-9:00 pm, Sat 12-7:00 pm Sat: Discounted Growler Fills from 12-2 pm, and Free Brewery tours on the hour, 2-6 pm
9 beers on tap including seasonals: The just released The First Order imperial black IPA, Holiday Helper red IPA, III Smoked Porter, Cowcatcher milk stout, as well as our regulars: Alter Ego Saison, Murphy’s Law American Amber Ale, Rule G IPA, Safety Dance pilsner, and Notch 9 Double IPA! See you soon!
Wed, Dec 23 - Pete’s Pub Trivia, 6-8 pm. Now every Wednesday! Let Pete challenge your knowledge of random facts and information. No charge. Starts promptly at 6 pm. Teams of 6 or less. Winners get a choice of glassware. Plus tasty street food from 'Gerty’s Gourmet’ food truck.
Thu, Dec 24 - Pre-Christmas Eve Fill-up. We’ll be open from 11 am to 4 pm for a pre-Holiday stock up. Grab a pint or two to get ready for your evening of Cheer, and tasty wood-fired pizzas delivered from 'Bakehouse at Chelsea’.
Fri, Dec 25 - Closed. Hoppy Christmas.
Sat, Dec 26 - Beer, Grub & Tunes, with live music by '623 Jazz Band’, 4:30-6:30 pm, and tasty street food by 'Thai Express’ food truck.
The Bold Mariner Brewing Company, 2409 Bowden’s Ferry Rd., Norfolk Bold Mariner Brewing Company, brewing traditional styles of quality craft ales for you. http://www.boldmariner.com Taproom Hours: Fri 4-9:00 pm, Sat 12-9:00 pm, Sun 12-6:00 pm
On Tap: Red Maiden Irish red ale, Bold Dominion Ale, Shellback (collaboration with Young Veterans) coconut stout, Dog Zebra IPA
Fri, Dec 25 - Closed.
Upcoming - Save the Date, Thu Dec 31, New Year’s Eve Growler Fills, 12 - 3:00 pm. Then Fri, Jan 1, 4 - 9:00 pm
Coelacanth Brewing Company - CBC, 760 W 22nd St, Norfolk We are many things: A family-owned & independent brewery dedicated to the craft of brewing; A gathering place for locals and visitors; A venue for artists and musicians to showcase their talents; A painstaking, labor-of-love renovation of a derelict warehouse, and so much more. Offering unique takes on classic styles, Coelacanth will be your new favorite place to try interesting, hand-crafted ales & lagers in a relaxing atmosphere.http://www.coelacanth.com/ Taproom hours: Wed/Thu 4-8:00 pm, Fri 4-9:00 pm, Sat 12-9:00 pm, Sun 1-6:00 pm (last call 30 minutes before closing) Discounted growler fills for 1st hour each day.
Sat, Dec 26 - Day After Christmas Ugly Sweater & Beer Release Event. Get away from your family (or bring them along), but wear an ugly sweater and enjoy our latest beer our delicious Spiced Winter Warmer SATURNALIA brewed with rich chocolate malts, Molasses, Ginger, Cinnamon and aged on Oak. Plus, 'Capt'n Crabby’ food truck on site serving their tasty concoctions.
Thu, Dec 31 - NYE Double Release. A special Double Release to ring in the New Year. We’ll also be open until 10 pm! We will release our HOLLA BOCK German Bock and our PHONICS Chocolate Hazelnut Brown Ale.
Upcoming - Save the Date, Wed Jan 6th, 5-7:00 pm, Winter Movie Night: The American Brew. Join us for Beer Movie Night the First & Third Wednesday of every month! The American Brew (2007) documentary about the rich and surprising history of beer in America rich history of America’s favorite beverage of moderation. From colonial settlers, through the rise of microbrewers and developments in brewing technologies, “The American Brew” explores the evolution of beer throughout the centuries.
Reaver Beach Brewing Company, 1505 Taylor Farm Rd., Virginia Beach We’re proud of what we create here and love nothing more than sharing our passion with others. http://www.reaverbeach.com/ Taproom Hours: Tue-Thu 3-7:00 pm, Fri 3-9:00 pm, Sat 12-9:00 pm, Sun 1-6:00 pm
On tap: Hurricane Wheat, Teredo dry-hopped berliner, Full Broadside biere de garde, Polaris winter tripel, Turncoat American red ale, Hammerhead IPA, Hoptopus Double IPA, SeaDevil imperial stout, Death of Cthulhu imperial milk stout (collab w/Adroit Theory), Devil’s Take BBA imperial stout, The Lament of Teach Madeira barrel-aged barleywine, The Reaver (sour), Reaver’s Prayer (sour w/apricots), Bring Out Your Dead (sour).
Thu, Dec 24 - Christmas Eve, Open from 12 - 5:00 pm. Come get your fills for the holidays!
Fri, Dec 25 - Happy Holidays! Closed. Hoppy Friday. From our family here at Reaver Beach Brewing Co to yours, have a safe and fantastic holiday!
Sat, Dec 26 - Bottle Release: Within The Floods Marks. Did someone say “bottle release”? We are proud to announce another addition to the every growing sour collection. Within The Flood Marks is a farmhouse-style ale, refermented with blueberries in oak barrels with brettanomyces, and wild yeast and souring bacteria native to our Coastal Virginia home. Also we welcome back Karnage Asada and their delicious menu to help keep your belly full, 1-7 pm.
Sun, Dec 27 - Growler Power Hours. The weekend’s not over, we’re open from 1-6 pm, but from 2-4 pm we offer discounts on all growler and grenade fills! Plus, Tia’s Fajitas will be here serving up their delicious menu!
Young Veterans Brewing Company, 2505 Horse Pasture Rd., Virginia Beach High Speed - High Quality. Veteran Owned and Operated. www.yvbc.com/ Tasting Hours: Tue-Thu 1500-2000, Fri 1500-2300, Sat 1200-2300, Sun 1200-2000 Military Discount - 15% with valid ID
Beers on draft: Just released Pride collaboration session IPA, Shellback collaboration coconut stout, C4 India Brown ale, Shock Diamond DIPA, Big Red Rye, New Recruit, Pineapple Grenade Hefeweizen, Semper FI.P.A., Jet Noise DIPA, and Night Vision stout!
Come get your growlers filled!
Wed, Dec 23 - YVBC Presents: The 7th Annual PHSO + Friends XMAS Show, 8:00 pm. Alright child-adults. The time is upon us! Thanks to Tom Wilder & the rest of the Young Veterans Brewing Company crew, our 7th Annual show is sure to be the best PHSO XMAS to date. The band lineup and draft list are pure XMAS magic, folks. Krampus Bonus: Wear your best XMAS villain costume (Krampus, Belsnickel, Hans Trapp, that jerk magician guy from Frosty, etc.) & get entered to WIN a YVBC growler filled with your beer of choice!
Back Bay Brewing Company, 614 Norfolk Ave., Virginia Beach Back Bay Brewing Co was founded in 2011 by a group of Virginia Beach friends, with deep roots in Virginia Beach’s Back Bay, who all share their passion for beer and the outdoors. www.backbaybrewingco.com Taproom Hours: Tue-Thu 3-10 pm, Fri/Sat 12n-12 am, Sun 3-10 pm
Now On Tap - Just released Nut Quacker stout, Sailor’s Delight Red Rye IPA, Witch of Pungo Pumpkin Ale, Dawn Patrol Session IPA, False Cape Amber Ale, Atlantic Ave IPA, Steel Pier Lager
Sun, Dec 27 - Tipsy tailgate Sunday’s in the Blind! Brand new HD projector and extreme sound! Come and join us in the Blind for football, beer pong, and of course our lovely Beertendresses.
Upcoming - Save the Date, Thu Dec 31, New Year’s Eve Party. Tickets will be sold through Eventbrite.com. $50.00 per ticket, (tip included)….LIMITED AVAILABILITY. Includes: Unlimited beers, Hors d'oeuvres, Champagne toast, Live music w/ Ear Elephants, & Bennett Wales and The Prospectors.
Pleasure House Brewing, 3025 Shore Dr., Virginia Beach At Pleasure House Brewing we are passionate about two things: making great beer and serving our community! http://www.pleasurehousebrewing.com/ Hours: Mon-Thu 3-10:00 pm, Fri 3-11:00 pm, Sat 12-11:00 pm, Sun 12-10:00 pm
Beers: Snatch You Baldheaded Spiced Belgian Quad, Black Drum black rye IPA, PHB Stout, Treats Porter, 3025 Shore Drive pale ale, Lynnhaven Coffee cream stout, Uncle Mike’s IPA, Pope’s Holiday Belgian-style strong ale, 1608 imperial Cream Ale.
Half-price growler fills will be in effect as always for the first & last hour of each day!
And now Crowlers! Any of our draft beers to go, plus special releases (on or off premise), in Huge 32 oz. cans!!! Plus, bring your empty Crowlers (ours or anyone else’s) to PHB and receive $1 off your tab.
Sat, Dec 26 - Snatch You Baldheaded CROWLER Release Party. We are having our first limited package release ever. We will have 300 Crowlers of our 12.5% ABV Belgian Quad, Snatch You Baldheaded, filled, numbered, and ready to get your New Year’s Eve jumpstarted. $15 each, limit of 6 Crowlers per person. We’ll start at 9am; once they’re gone, they’re gone! Come get a delicious piece of PHB history!
Every Sunday - Crockpot Sunday, 6-8 pm. Come eat our contestants crockpot creations! Try them all and vote. The winner gets PHB gift card! Just a minimum $3 donation that goes to charity and you too can be a judge!
Wasserhund Brewing Company, 1805 Laskin Road, Suite 102, Virginia Beach Wasserhund (meaning “water dog” in German) Brewing Company was born from a love of the beach, dogs, and German beer. We aspire to bring the German beer culture to Virginia Beach in the best way. by brewing the highest quality ales, lagers, and meads and providing the environment to enjoy them with family, friends, and strangers. http://www.wasserhundbrewing.com/ Taproom Hours: Thu 4 - 9:00 pm, Fri 3 - 11:00 pm, Sat 12 - 11:00 pm, Sun 12 - 8:00 pm, Mon 4 - 9:00 pm
On Tap: The Beekeeper honey ale, Kusten (Coasts) session IPA, Roasted Pumpkin Pale ale, Kolsch Style ale, Uber Schwarz IPA, Altbier, German Pilsner, Hoppin’ Honey Ale, and Hefeweizen
Every Mon - Mondays are the new Fridays at Wasserhund! Come check out trivia every Monday, from 7-9 pm. Drink beer, eat pizza, and win some great prizes!
Special Hours this week:
Wed, Dec 23 - 4 - 7:00 pm
Thu, Dec 24 - Pre-Holiday Pints and Fills, 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
Fri, Dec 25 - CLOSED. Happy Holiday.
Save the Date - Fri, Jan 8, Friday Night Live Music. Join us 7 pm for Live music by H-Bounds Acoustic! Great beer, great music, lots of brewery games. “Bound” to be a fun time. Get it?…..Bound…because his last name is Bounds…..ok, well anyway. Come join us! ;)
Commonwealth Brewing Company, 2444 Pleasure House Rd., Virginia Beach An artisanal, local family owned craft brewery located in the former Chesapeake Beach Volunteer Fire and Rescue site. At Commonwealth Brewing Company, we believe that beer should be adventurous, diverse, extremely drinkable, and sometimes even wild. We think there is a beer for everyone and find no greater pleasure than when our craft beguiles a friend to try something new. We uphold rustic farmhouse traditions, huge hop American styles, and the complex depths of wild fermentations.http://commonwealthbrewingcompany.com/ Hours: Mon-Thu 3-10 pm, Fri 3 pm-12 am, Sat 12 pm-12 am, Sun 12-9 pm
Beers: Saison Oranje a dry malty orange saison, Cheval de Trait Belgian Quad, Deliquesce Belgian tafelbier, Aureole Belgian lager, The Wealth blonde saison, Hoi Polloi session IPA, Taonga imperial Hopfenweizen, Supernaculum west coast IPA, Wapatoolie tropical IPA, Marvolo imperial chocolate stout
Sat, Dec 26 - HASHi and their Asian Fusion, will be at Commonwealth Brewing Company from 12-4 pm the day after Christmas. Then Seoul 757 will cover the dinner options from 4:30-9:30 pm with their take on Asian tacos! Make a day of it and enjoy 2 great trucks!
Big Ugly Brewing Company, 1296 S. Battlefield Blvd, Chesapeake Big, Bold, Barrel-aged Beers. Big Ugly is Chesapeake’s first microbrewery. We plan on revolutionizing our town one beer at a time.http://www.biguglybrewing.com/ Hours: Wed/Thu 5-9 pm, Fri 5-10 pm, Sat 12-10 pm, Sun 12-4 pm
We’ve Eleven total drafts flowing, including our newest beer, Hot Pursuit a pineapple habanero blonde, Mods Pale Ale, Peach Gose, S'mores Brown ale with cocoa nibs, graham crackers & marshmallows, our award-winning Ghost Rider vanilla Porter, Split Window Saison, Sunbeam blonde ale, Rockers IPA, Bims Magic Berlinerbus (Berliner Weisse), Steady As She Gose, Burnout Stout, and The Otter Beer (root beer).
** Just a quick reminder that we will be CLOSED this Thursday & Friday for Christmas! Regular hours Wednesday, Saturday & Sunday!
Upcoming - Save the Date, Thu, Dec 31, We’ve added an a Big Ugly New Year’s Eve Party! New year’s eve will be the ugliest at Big Ugly Brewing! Tickets are $75/person and includes draft beer, catered food by Tap-It Local and a DJ. Tickets are limited, come in today to reserve yours. Happy New Year!
St. George Brewing Company, 204 Challenger Way, Hampton We are a microbrewery in Hampton, VA. We produce traditional beers w/one-off’s in the mix. http://www.stgbeer.com/ Tap Room Hours: Mon-Fri 3-5 pm, Sat 10 am-4 pm. Retail and Tastings Mon through Sat. Brewery Tours Wed through Sat.
Beers on Tap: English IPA, Pilsner, Golden ale, Oktoberfest, Black Forest, and some special offerings like VA’s best Pumpkin, Imperial Stout on Nitro, Larry’s Pink Lemonade and our new BA’s Hard Root Beer.
Tue, Dec 22 - Thirsty Taco Tuesday with 'Stuft Not Your Average Street Food’, 4:30-8:00 pm.
** Mark your calendars: we’ll be open 10 am-3 pm Christmas Eve, closed on Christmas, and open as usual on Saturday the 26th.
Alewerks Brewing Company, 189-B Ewell Road, Williamsburg Established in 2006 and located in the heart of the early colonies in Williamsburg, Virginia, we have rolled out a broad range of beer offerings and quickly established a reputation for fine beer. We operate a direct fired brick-clad Peter Austin brew house and ferment all our beers in state-of-the-art conical fermenters. http://alewerks.com/ Tasting Hours: Mon-Thu 12 - 9 pm*, Fri/Sat 12 - 9:30* pm, Sun 12 - 5 pm (*extended summer hours)
On Tap: Marley’s Lament Christmas ale, Small Batch #9 Brown Porter, Old Stitch brown ale, Pumpkin Ale, Drake Tail IPA, Redmarker Ale, Wheat Ale, Tavern Ale, Coffeehouse stout, and Shorty Time IPA
Wed, Dec 23 - Trivia Night, 6:30 pm
Thu, Dec 24 - Closing at 5:00 pm for Christmas Eve
Fri, Dec 25 - Closed for Christmas.
Sun, Dec 27 - Kegs & Eggs/Steal the Vessel Sundays, 12-5 pm. Back by popular demand, Kegs & Eggs returns to the Alewerks Brewing Company taproom every Sunday. Between 12-2 pm, enjoy a delicious three egg omelet with all the fixins, made to order from a live cooking station. We will also offer a Craft Beer Red Eye featuring the yummy, local, Texas Beach Bloody Mary Mix, and no day is complete without a pint of our Winter seasonal selection, Coffeehouse Stout. Live music runs from 2-5 pm with Tony Bob Merritt. Plus every Sunday is Steal the Vessel on American style growlers and grunts.
Brass Cannon Brewing, 8105 Richmond Rd., Toano (Williamsburg) Founded by enthusiastic homebrewers, Brass Cannon Brewing is a craft brewery dedicated to the production of high quality brews for sale on tap. We currently offer 6 quality brews at our tap room in Toano, VA. We usually have 4 year-round offerings, 1 seasonal and 1 langrage tap that changes whenever we feel like it. http://www.brasscannonbrewing.com/ Hours: Sun 12 - 5:00 pm, Mon-Sat 12 - 7:00 pm
On Tap: Barrage Brown Ale, Angry Scot Scottish style wee heavy ale, Muzzle Flash American amber ale, Broadside IPA, and Smoothbore Stout. Seasonal: Kanonefest (Fall). A Märzen style beer that uses ale yeast instead of the traditional lager yeast. Langrage Line: Session Porter is a session beer made from the final runnings of a porter mash. The resulting beer has all the same flavor aspects of a porter, but in milder concentrations. This beer is only 4% alcohol, so it’s well suited for longer drinking sessions.
OTHER LOCAL BREW AND BREW PUB HAPPENINGS:
The Birch Bar, Chelsea, 1231 W. Olney Rd., Norfolk A Bar that specializes in Craft, Artisanal, European, Crazy-hard-to-say Beer and Cheese! http://thebirchbar.com/ Hours: Tue-Thu 5:00 pm - 12:00 am, Fri-Sat 3:00 pm - 2:00 am
Weekday Happy Hour: 5-7 pm, $1 off All Full Draft Beers, Tue, Wed, and Thu! Weekend Happy Hour: 3-5 pm $2 off $5 and $7 Full Draft Beers, Fri and Sat!
Introducing Pintxo Hour! Yes another crazy hard to say special at The Birch. (Pronounced pincho!) aka Free Snack from 5-6 pm Tue thru Thu!
On Tap: Maine Beer King Titus American porter on nitro, Green Flash/Alpine Handshake IPA, Stiegl Radler grapefruit beer, Del Ducato Baciami Lipsia pink Himalayan salt gose, Pripps Carnegie porter, Reissdorf Kölsch, Maine Mo American pale ale, Off Color Le Predateur French farmhouse ale, The Bruery 6 Geese A Laying Belgian dark w/ Gooseberries, Kiuchi Hitachino Saison du Japon, Almond 22 Christmas Cru ginger cinnamon holiday ale, Del Borgo My Antonia imperial pilsner, De Dolle Stille Nacht 2014 Belgian golden strong ale, Pale Fire Major Tom IPA, BFM Abbaye De Saint Bon-Chien 2014 sour biere De garde, Baladin Noel Belgian dark strong ale, Civil Life American brown ale, Ca l'Arneys Guineu Riner session IPA, Evil Twin Mission Gose eucalyptus gose, Stillwater/Siren Smoke Signals smoked sour ale, Perennial Pineapple Kumquat Berliner weisse
Wed, Dec 23 - Beer Education. We feature special tappings of rare beer, we pour crazy bottles by the glass, and we even sometime incorporate food into it!
Thu, Dec 24 - Cheesemonger Thursday, (a special board is made to pair with the featured beer of the evening). Buy a board get a cheese for free!
Sat, Dec 26 - Weekend Happy Hour is from 3-5 pm.
Norfolk Taproom, Corner of Granby & Main Streets, Downtown Norfolk 24 Beers on draft and over a hundred other beers from here, there, and everywhere. Hours: Mon-Fri: 2:00 pm - 2:00 am, Sat-Sun: 12:00 pm - 2:00 am
Offering Norfolk’s best Happy Hour every day from 5-7:00 pm with great food and drink specials. If you have not done so already please follow us @norfolktap on Twitter for the best updates on specials and live music performances at the Norfolk TapRoom.
See y'all tonight.
The Barrel Room, 437 Granby Street, Norfolk A lively neighborhood eatery featuring live entertainment, craft beer, artisanal wine and premium spirits. https://www.facebook.com/TheBarrelRoomNorfolk/ Happy Hour is between 4-7 pm every day, with $1 off ALL BEERS! Check out our selection and come find your new favorite! Hours: Tue-Thu 11 am - 12 am, Fri/Sat 1 1am - 2 am, Sun 11 am - 12 am
Tap Takeover Tuesdays: Dec 22 - Home Republic, Dec 29 - Old Bust Head
The Public House, Ghent, 1112 Colley Ave., Norfolk Hours: Mon-Sun 11:00 am - 2:00 am Welcome to The Public House - Ghent’s first “gastropub.” GastroPub - It’s just a fancy word that people invented to describe places that put a creative spin on traditional pub food - and charge you eight bucks for fries. We put a lot of work into creating those spins, though, like making nearly everything in-house and using as many locally or regionally produced products as possible. We hope you enjoy. http://www.publichouseeats.com/
Hardywood’s Gingerbread Stout Takes Us to Christmas! Come celebrate the Holidays at the Public House everyday leading up to Christmas with Hardywood Park Craft Brewery! Each day, starting at 5 pm we will be tapping a different variation of their wonderful Gingerbread Stout: Mon, Dec 21 - Gingerbread Stout Tue, Dec 22 - Bourbon Gingerbread Stout Wed, Dec 23 - Kentucky Christmas Morning Gingerbread Stout Thu, Dec 24 - Christmas Morning Gingerbread Stout
Beer is limited!
Taphouse Grill Ghent, 931 W. 21st Street, Norfolk The ACME of craft beer in Norfolk since 1995; Fresh Fish, Vegetarian Fare, Pastas, Fish Tacos, Burgers, Wraps, Wings, 45 Taps, 100’s of Bottles.https://www.facebook.com/smellslikebeer/?fref=ts Hours: Mon-Sun 11:00 am - 2:00 am
Cogan’s Pizza Ghent, 1901 Colonial Ave, Norfolk A local favorite since the 1970’s, and the Best pizza in Norfolk! Excellent selection of 33 Beers on tap including several seasonal brews! Whether you choose to enjoy a pie with the family in the dining room, a beer with some friends playing air hockey, a seat at the bar or a table on the best front porch/ patio in Ghent, we can guarantee you’ll have a great time!http://coganspizza.com/ Hours: Daily 11:00 am - 2:00 am
Cogan’s Pizza North, 4311 Colley Ave., Norfolk Cogan’s North opened January 2015 on a stretch of North Colley, locally and loving referred to as Colleywood. Much like Cogan’s Norfolk, Cogan’s North specializes in Pizza and a large selection of craft beer (44 taps plus dozens of bottles!). Our modern dining room features a large community table, 2 state of the art pool tables, arcade games and of course, games just for the little gorillas. Upstairs is an incredible covered patio, where you can sit back and enjoy views of the water and our lovely NoCo neighborhood.http://coganspizza.com/ Hours: Daily 11:00 am - 2:00 am
Every Fri - Firkin Friday!
Belmont House of Smoke, Ghent, 2117 Colonial Ave, Norfolk A True urban BBQ and Smokehouse, with a full upstairs Bar, outdoor deck and live Music venue, with a constantly changing selection of local, regional, and national craft beers. http://www.belmonthouseofsmoke.com/ Hours: Mon-Sat 11:00 am - 2:00 am, Sun 11:00 am - 12:00 am
Live Music most Fri/Sat!
bottleBOX, Craft beer to-go, 325 B W 21st Street, Norfolk. Ghent’s first Craft Beer bottle shop. Offering growler/crowler fills from 12 rotating taps (see the tap list on our website), an extensive bottle selection, gourmet snacks, and beer-related gifts. http://www.bottlebox.beer/ Mon-Thu 2-10:00 pm, Fri/Sat 12 pm-12 am, Sun 12-8:00 pm
Every Wed - Free Beer Tasting: Dec 23 - Christmas Eve Eve with Hardywood Park Craft Brewery
Exception(Ale) Growler Fills and Gourmet, 2000 Colonial Ave., Norfolk exception(Ale) is a growler fill and gourmet food store. Offering the best craft beers to go as well as artisanal cheeses and foods paired for beer.http://www.exgrowlers.com/ Hours: Mon-Fri 3-9:00 pm, Sat 12-10:00 pm, Sun 12-6 pm
Mix it Up, Growlers, Flights & Pints, 2973 Shore Drive, Virginia Beach We specialize in CRAFT beer, imports and domestic, wine and gifts, and drink mixers. We’ve got 50 Taps (YES 50!) to satisfy your need for Craft drafts.http://www.mixitupvirginiabeach.com/ Hours: Mon-Thu 10:00 am - 10:00 pm, Fri/Sat 10:00 am - 11:00 pm, Sun 11:00 am - 7:00 pm
Every Sun - BYOG Sunday! Bring in your own growler and receive 10% off your Fill!
Lynnhaven Pub, N Great Neck Beach, 2236 W. Great Neck Rd., Virginia Beach An Average of 100 Different Beers and New Styles Coming In Every Week!http://lynnhavenpub.com/ Hours: Mon-Sun, 11:00 am - 2:00 am
Current draft list: Alpine Pure Hoppiness, Founders Breakfast Stout, Center of the Universe Scotchtown, Big Ugly Ghost Rider, New Belgium Hop Stout, BFM Bon Chien '14
And we’ve got a HUGE cooler with over 150 great bottles!
Every Fri - Free Tasting, from 5-8:00 pm. We will be out on the patio sampling some tasty brews. Come by, talk beer, and grab a ready brew.
The Porch at Whole Foods Market, West Hilltop, 1800 Laskin Rd, Virginia Beach An organic coffee bar and pub serving fresh-brewed organic coffee, seven local and craft beers on tap, wines by the glass and delicious pub food, including breakfast all day. Located in the front of the store, The Porch also features refillable growlers, mix-a-six custom six-pack program, weekly dinner specials and a NEW cheese platter menu.http://www.wholefoods.com/stores/virginiabeach Hours: 7 days 7am to 9pm
Every Thu - Beer School, 6:30 pm. (pssst, and $3 Hot Dogs, 4-9 pm!)
Tapped Gastropub, East Hilltop, 1550 Laskin Rd #198, Virginia Beach Do-it-yourself Draught Tables to practice your perfect pour. Choose from our selection of local microbrews and enjoy a new favorite beer you can’t find anywhere else. Growlers now Available! http://www.tappedgastropub.com/ Open daily 11:00 am - 1:30 am
Some of our latest Taps: Alewerks Coffeehouse Stout, Back Bay Nut Quaker Stout, Firestone Walker Double Jack DIPA, Devils Backbone Kilt Flasher wee heavy scotch ale, Stone Enjoy By Dec25 IPA, St. Bernardus Christmas Ale, Unibroue La Resolution
Live Music Wed - Sun.
Every Wed - Did you know ALL of our bottled beers are Half off every Wednesday?!?
Every Thu - Virginia Craft Beer Night, $3 Pints of local and regional craft beers.
Lager Heads Restaurant, 3315 Atlantic Ave., Virginia Beach, at the Hilton Garden Inn Oceanfront 40 beers on tap, 12 signature handmade burgers, fresh seafood, patio dining with fire pits, live entertainment nightly in season.https://www.facebook.com/lagerheadsvb/ Open Daily from 11:00 am - 2:00 am
Every Sun - Brewery Series, 2-5 pm, featuring the finest local and national craft brewers, as well as their beer representatives on site
Home Republic, 328 Laskin Road, Virginia Beach Home Republic is a locally owned brewpub, restaurant, and wine shop. Our mission is to make every customer feel at home by sharing our passion for good beer, wine, and food. We serve our own beer, brewed on-site, locally brewed beers on draft, and bottled beers from around the world.http://www.homerepublicvabeach.com/ Hours: Mon-Thu 3 - 10:30 pm , Friday 3 - 11:00 pm, Sat/Sun 11:00 am - 11:00 pm
Every Tue - TRIVIA TUESDAYS. What goes better with beer than a friendly competition for prizes? We are excited to have Trivia Tuesdays with Smartmouth Trivia and of course, food and drink specials! 7 - 9 pm.
Every Fri/Sat - Live Music, 7 pm
Winter Thursday Tap Takeovers: (Wed) Dec 23 - Brass Cannon, (Wed) Dec 30 - O'Connor Brewing, Jan 7 - Pleasure House Brewing, Jan 14 - Legend Brewing
11th Street Taphouse Bar & Grill, VB Oceanfront on the Boardwalk, 1011 Atlantic Ave., Virginia Beach Quench your thirst with 32 draft beers which includes micro, craft and macro brewed beer. http://www.11taphouse.com/events Hours: Mon-Thu 4:00 pm-12:00 am, Fri-Sat 11:30 am-1:30 am, Sun 11:30 am-12:00 am
Every Thu - Draft Beer Night, from 4-9:00 pm we offer 50% off our rotating Drafts!
Every Fri/Sat Live Music
Whiskey Kitchen, 2149 General Booth Blvd, Virginia Beach Locally brewed, grown and owned. We let our passion for real food and exceptional service be our guide. We use local vendors, and amazing employees to create your dining experience. http://thewhiskeykitchen.com/ Hours: Mon-Thu 11 am - 10 pm, Fri/Sat 11 am - 11 pm, Sun 11 am - 9 pm
An unmatched selection of Bourbons and Whiskeys, plus a large selection of Craft Beers, including 24 Taps! And we just added another 8 Taps!!!
Winter Tap Takeovers: Jan 12 - Legend, Jan 26 - Smartmouth
Grape & Gourmet, 4000 Virginia Beach Blvd., Virginia Beach. Fine Wines, Craft Beer, & Unique gifts. http://www.grapeandgourmet.com/ Hours: Mon-Sat 10:00 am - 8:00 pm
Come check out our new Growler Filling Station: Sierra Nevada Harvest IPA, Maine Beer Co. MO, Green Flash East Village, Ballast Point Peppermint Victory at Sea, Troegs Mad Elf 2014, Ballast Point Indra Kunindra, Evil Twin Imperial Biscotti Break, Perennial Suburban Beverage
Every Thu - Free Beer Tasting, 4:30-7:00 pm. Come see what Gabe is pouring for tonight’s tasting. Five new beers every week!
1608 Crafthouse, 1608 Pleasure House Rd, Virginia Beach 1608 Crafthouse is a contemporary, casual, “farm to table” restaurant featuring regional Southern cuisine with an emphasis placed on the bounty of the Mid-Atlantic region. 1608 Crafthouse, a chef driven concept, features sustainable, local products from the Chesapeake Bay/ Mid-Atlantic region.http://1608crafthouse.com/ Hours: Mon-Thu 3 - 10 pm, Fri 3 pm - 12 am, Sat 10 am - 12 am, Sun 10 am - 7 pm
To wet your whistle at 1608 we offer a variety of craft beers as well as hand-crafted elixirs.
Just Tapped - Pleasure House Lesner Sunset BPA, Smartmouth El Dorado IPA, Ardent Craft Ales sweet potato & sage saison, Pleasure House Glo Belgian blonde, Hardywood GBS, Evolution Rise Up Stout, Pleasure House Brewing Worthy Sir West Coast style IPA
Upcoming - Save the date, Jan 19, Pleasure House Beer Dinner, 7-10:00 pm.
The Bier Garden, 438 High St., Portsmouth Family owned and operated by the Osfolk family since 1997, The Bier Garden is a German restaurant and bar, combining authentic Bavarian cuisine with a stellar European beer selection and a warm, welcoming atmosphere. Whether you enjoy yourself in one of our two cozy indoor dining rooms, relax on our popular patio, or spend time with friends at the bar you are sure to feel at home. Come in and experience a bit of old world charm and gemutlichkeit with The Bier Garden family. http://www.biergarden.com/ Hours: (Dining) Tue-Thu: 11 am - 9 pm, Fri-Sat: 11 am - 10 pm, Sun: 12-9 pm; (Bar) 7 days a week until 2 am
23 Taps, and over 400 different Biers, carefully curated & artfully assembled since 1997. We Now Fill Growlers and Carry Over 50 Specialty Liqueurs.
Wharf Hill Brewing Company, 25 Main Street, Smithfield WHBC is a full-service restaurant, bar, and craft brewery that also offers an event space for special functions. We feature beers brewed by our Brewmaster, Greg Bullis. We brew beer, cook food, and keep you warm and dry. http://wharfhillbrewing.com/ Hours: Mon-Thu 11:30 am - 11 pm, Fri 11:30 am - 1 am, Sat 11:30 am - Midnight, Sun 11:30 -10 pm Kitchen closes at 10 pm Mon-Sat, and 9 pm Sun
Beer Update: The 12 beers of Christmas. One Dozen lovely seasonal draft beers will rotate through our taps. Christmas beer begins December 23rd, and runs until January 5th (save for the 25th–we’re going to be drinking at home.) Should we make this a swag event, hmm? What would a brave body receive as their due reward for imbibing 12 dark and delicious brews?
Every Wed - Live Music, 7-10 pm.
** We will close at 6:00 pm on Christmas Eve and be closed Christmas Day, have a great freaking holiday.
Hampton Taphouse, Downtown, 17 E. Queen’s Way, Hampton The Taphouse, the “Acme of Beer Since 1984”. Long before the micro revolution, the Taphouse was serving up pint after pint of American and world craft brews. Our Hampton location has 37 constantly rotating draught selections and hundreds of bottles to choose from. Belgians are our prides, trappists, abbeys, and other merry monk quaffers will surely entertain. Our food, not pub grub, stands up to any kitchen, anywhere.https://www.facebook.com/hamptontaphouse/?fref=ts Hours: Mon-Sat 11:00 am - 2:00 am, Sun 10:30 am - 2:00 am
Just tapped: Ballast Point Habanero Sculpin IPA, COTU Sling Shot Kolsch, Port City Long Black Veil, Wyndridge Farm Barn Dog, Founders Breakfast stout, Victory Dirtwolf, DuClaw 31, Alpine Duet, Center of the Universe Oktoberfest, Southern Tier Warlock, New Holland Ichabod, Dogfish Head Punkin, Legend Oktoberfest, Devils Backbone Pumpkin Hunter, Saint George Oktoberfest, Spaten Oktoberfest, Starr Hill Boxcar, and Hofbrau House Oktoberfest.
Tuesday Night is Virginia Beer Night at Hampton Taphouse! Support Local brewing and enjoy Virginia draft beers at a special price from 4 until 9 pm.
Heavens Pizza & Taphouse, 308 Buckroe Ave., Hampton Our Pizza is made with LOVE. Hand tossed dough, homemade sauce and fresh toppings. When we can, we use organic produce and meats. The more LOCAL the better! WE even BUY our water. Our H2O is fluoride and sediment free! Winter hours: Mon-Thu 5-9 pm, Fri 3-12 pm, Sat 11:30 am-12 am, Sun 11:30 am-9 pm
Draft, Bottles & Cans, and Just Clap Yo’ Hands. Be it a local St. George, a Craft from Dogfish, or a Stone from the West Coast, you never know what brews we’ll get in next.
On tap: Smartmouth III smoked porter, Breckenridge oatmeal stout, Stone Grainiac, Ballast Point Grapefruit Sculpin, Laughing Dog Dog Father imperial stout, Dogfish Head 60 min IPA
Stop in for a pint and a handmade pizza!
Craft 60 Ale House, 13361 Warwick Blvd, Newport News Our goal is to create a unique & memorable experience for our guests every time by providing top notch personalized service in a welcoming environment and hand crafting every dish. http://www.craft60.com/ Hours: Mon-Fri 4 pm - 2 am, Sat/Sun 11 am - 2 am
Every Mon - Burger & Pint night. Enjoy discounts on all of our hand crafted burgers and pints until 9 pm.
Every Fri/Sat - Live Music
Wed, Dec 23 - Green Flash Steal the Pint, 4:00 pm
Wed, Dec 30 - Alpine Steal the Pint, 4:00 pm
DoG Street Pub, Merchants’ Square, 401 W Duke of Gloucester St., Williamsburg Williamsburg took the best of England and made it American. Chef David Everett continues the trend with his unique take on the British Gastropub.http://www.dogstreetpub.com/ Hours: Mon-Thu 11:00 am - 12:00 am, Fri-Sat 11:00 am - 1:00 am, Sun 11:00 am - 12:00 am
On Tap: Alewerks Marley’s Lament, Alewerks Springhouse Ale, Alewerks Washington’s Porter, Bear Republic Cafe Racer 15 DIPA, BFM Bon Chien 2013, Bold Rock Virginia Apple cider, De Dolle Stille Nacht Belgian strong plae, Devils Backbone Gold Leaf lager, Erdinger Schneeweisse, Green Flash Hop Head Red, Hitachino Nest Yuzu Saison, Lagunitas Brown Shugga’ Sweet Release, LoverBeer Beerbrugna Belgian, Maine Beer Co. Mean Old Tom, Makana Meadery Honey Sun Iqhilika Cape Fig, Old Bust Head Gold Cup Russian imperial stout
Every Thursday is Slider Night. Three sliders & chips for $12 with an optional pairing flight.
Hair of the DoG Bottle Shop, 401A W Duke of Gloucester St., Williamsburg Take DoG Street Pub home with you. Wide selection of Virginia, imported and domestic craft beers. cocktail mixers & supplies. Gourmet foods. Hours: 11:00 am - 9:00 pm Daily
Grab a growler to go from one of our 8 Taps, or pick from our large selection of craft bottles and cans.
Beer on tap at HoT DoG: Anderson Valley Winter Solstice, Bells Winter White, Terrapin Liquid Bliss, Sierra Nevada Narwhal, Bear Republic Cafe Racer 15, Parkway Puppy Dawg Tails, Beer Hound Olde Yell, Beer Hound Snots Christmas
*Now available at the bottle shop - a flight of all 8 beers on tap for one price for your adventurous & indecisive imbibed
Every Friday - Free Tasting featuring a different Craft Brewery
Triangle - Restaurant, Bar, Performance Venue, 601 Prince George St., Williamsburg We are happy to be the best small plates restaurants in the Greater Williamsburg area. We specialize in fun, familiar food and classy cocktails.http://www.trianglewilliamsburg.com/ Hours: Tue-Sun 11:00 am - 2:00 am Daily
Every Tue - Winter Craft Beer Steal the Glass nights, 6:00 pm: Dec 22 - Center of The Universe, Dec 29 - Alewerks, Jan 5 - Ardent Craft Ales
Oceans & Ale, the Prime Outlets, 5601 Richmond Road, Williamsburg A classic seafood and steakhouse that prides itself on the highest food quality and guest service. We look to challenge the depths of flavor with seasonal menus and our combination of local and world renowned brews.http://oceansandale.com/ Hours: Sun-Thu 11:30 am - 12:00 am, Fri/Sat 11:30 am - 2:00 am
O&A carries 20 different draft beers on tap! We call 6 of these “The Rotating Taps” and they were designed to constantly evolve giving you the unique ability to try limited releases, seasonals & small batch brews! 253-2ALE for Reservations!
Rotating Taps: Devil’s Backbone Schwartzbier, Founders Breakfast Stout, Drake Tail IPA, Victory Golden Monkey, Pleasure House Porter, Sweetwater White IPA