- Taco Tuesday, Young Veterans Brewing Company, 3 - 8:00 pm, 2505 Horse Pasture Rd., Virginia Beach. Come get your Taco Fix with one of our favorite Food Trucks, ‘Karnage Asada’.
- Trivia Tuesdays, Home Republic, 7 - 9:00 pm, 328 Laskin Road, Virginia Beach. What goes better with beer than a friendly competition for prizes? We are excited to have Trivia Tuesdays with Smartmouth Trivia and of course, food and drink specials!
- Steal the glass, Wasserhund Brewing Company, 7-9:00 pm, 1805 Laskin Road, Suite 102, Virginia Beach. $1 pint glass with a minimum $10 purchase.
- Two-Fiddy Tuesday, Pleasure House Brewing, 3 - 10:00 pm, 3025 Shore Dr., Virginia Beach. It’s Tuesday. The weekend is a dim memory, and Friday is so far away it might as well be in China. Break up your week with a trip to the friendliest brewery in Virginia Beach. We can’t tell you here what the Two-Fiddy is all about, but we’re pretty sure you’ll like it!
- Tuesday Food Truck, Commonwealth Brewing Company, 3 - 10:00 pm, 2444 Pleasure House Rd, Virginia Beach. Join us, along with Get Stuffed at Commonwealth Brewing Company for dinner! Good food and awesome beer win/win!
- Tasty Tuesday, O'Connor Brewing Co., 3 - 9:00 pm, 211 W 24th St, Norfolk. Come join us for happy hour with great beer and friends in our Tasting Room every Tuesday from 4-8 pm!
- South Street Tap Takeover, Tap It Local, 6 - 9:00 pm, 244 Granby St, Norfolk. Come join us & Charlottesville’s South Street Brewing for night of great craft beer & food! Hop Grove mango & pineapple DIPA, Satan’s Pony amber ale, Barhopper IPA, and 365 Shandy.
- Virginia Beer Night, Hampton Taphouse, 4 - 9:00 pm, Downtown, 17 E. Queen’s Way, Hampton. Tuesday Night is Virginia Beer Night at Hampton Taphouse! Support Local Brewing and enjoy Virginia draft beers at a special price from 4 until 9 pm.
- Thirsty Taco Tuesday, St. George Brewing Company, 4 - 8:00 pm, 204 Challenger Way, Hampton. Come hang with us and 'Stuft Not Your Average Street Food’.
- Steal ALL THE GLASSES Night, Triangle Restaurant, 6:00 pm, 601 Prince George Street, Williamsburg. Time for a little Spring Cleaning! Upset you were busy that ONE night we were doing a Steal the Glass Night for your favorite brewery? Frustrated you missed out on your chance to snag a pretty wine glass from Williamsburg Winery? We feel your pain. TRIANGLE is ready to make it all better. First come, first serve, ALL THE GLASSES, featuring bottled & draft beverages from all our previous pint nights, … and a few more surprises to come.
Wed, Jun 1
- Half Price Wednesday, Tapped Gastropub, East Hilltop, 1550 Laskin Rd #198, Virginia Beach. Join us every Wednesday, any and every bottle of craft beer and wine is half off!
- Team Trivia Night, Pleasure House Brewing, 7 - 9:00 pm, 3025 Shore Dr., Virginia Beach. Compete in our Team Trivia Night. No limit on team size. Winning team gets a $40 gift card!
- Hump Day Food Truck, Commonwealth Brewing Company, 3 - 10:00 pm, 2444 Pleasure House Rd, Virginia Beach. Ferg’s Missing Ingredient is back to rock your taste buds for dinner at Commonwealth. Shrimp Po’ Boys… Mac & Cheese Balls… need we say more?
- Big Ugly Running Posse’s Global Running Day Celebration, Big Ugly Brewing Company, 6:30 pm, 1296 Battlefield Blvd S, Chesapeake. June 1 is Global Running Day! To help our BURP celebrate their dedication to running and drinking beer, the Rock 'n’ Roll half marathon will buy the first round of drinks for our runners (and walkers)!
- Trivia + Tacos + Beer = 1st Wednesdays at OBC, O'Connor Brewing Co., 3 - 9:00 pm, 211 W 24th St, Norfolk. Hosted by Ultimate Trivia Maestro, Nick Simmons of Video Game Heaven, Trivia Night at O’Connor Brewing happens on the 1st Wednesday of every month. Trivia starts at 6 pm with a $1 buy-in and there will be PRIZES! 'Karnage Asada’ comes packing the with the “Latin-Asian smack down” of tacos and burritos so come hungry, come thirsty, and come with your thinking caps on!
- Weekly Free Tasting featuring South Street Brewery, bottleBOX Craft Beer to Go, 5:30 to 8:00 pm, 325B W 21st St., Norfolk. This Wednesday we’ll be featuring tasty brews from Charlottesville’s oldest brewery, South Street Brewery. Come out to taste Lemon Shandy, Satan’s Pony (Amber Ale). and Imperial Satan’s Pony (Imperial Amber Ale) in bottles. We’ll also have Hop Grove (DIPA with Mango and Pineapple) on tap for growler and crowler fills!
- Wet 'tails Wetlands Watch Fundraiser, Coelacanth Brewing Company, 5 - 7:30 pm, 760 A W 22nd St, Norfolk. Join Wetlands Watch staff, members, partners, and friends at Coelacanth for Wet 'tails; a social event that brings people together at local breweries and restaurants to meet folks interested in environmental and flooding adaptation issues. We invite all our friends to enjoy beer and share your own tales about experiencing sea level rise and being “wet” in our region. Each Wet 'tails highlights a specific Wetlands Watch project that works to address all of our wet tales. We hope to see you there!
- Pete’s Pub Trivia, Smartmouth Brewing Company, 6 - 8:00 pm (open 4:30 - 9:00 pm), 1309 Raleigh Avenue #300, Norfolk. Now every Wednesday! Let Pete challenge your knowledge of random facts and information. No charge. Starts promptly at 6 pm. Teams of 6 or less. Winners may choose either glassware or growler as prize. Plus tasty street food from 'Karnage Asada’ food truck.
- Beer Education, The Birch Bar, 5:00 pm - Midnight, Chelsea, 1231 W. Olney Rd., Norfolk. We feature special tappings of rare beer, we pour crazy bottles by the glass, and we even sometime incorporate food into it!
- James River Brewing Steal the Glass, Craft 60 Ale House, 4:00 pm, 13361 Warwick Blvd, Newport News. Join us for a night in celebration of Scottsville, VA’s James River Brewery. 1st 100 guests to order a regular priced pint of James River craft beer will get a free logo glass. Taps start flowing at 4 pm!
- Trivia Night, Alewerks Brewing Company, 6:30 pm, 189-B Ewell Road, Williamsburg. We know how competitive you trivia nerds are. You try and try to finish strong, only to have your hopes dashed. See you at Alewerks Trivia, and arrive early for the best seats, Game at 7 pm.
Thu, Jun 2
- Live in The Blind, Back Bay Brewing, 8 - 11:30 pm, 614 Norfolk Ave, Virginia Beach. Tonight: 'Horse Lords’, 'Clouds Become Your Hand’, and 'You’re Jovian’ (farewell show?). 5$ advance, 6$ at the door.
- Draft Beer Night, 11th Street Taphouse Bar & Grill, 4 - 9:00 pm, VB Oceanfront on the Boardwalk, 1011 Atlantic Ave., Virginia Beach. Every Thursday we offer 50% off our rotating Drafts!
- Pint Night, Chicho’s More Than Pizza, 29th St., Virginia Beach. Each Thursday we switch out one of the taps with a new IPA or other craft beer. When you buy a pint of it you get the glass as a gift.
- Virginia Craft Beer Night, Tapped Gastropub, East Hilltop, 1550 Laskin Rd #198, Virginia Beach. $3 Pints of local and regional craft beers.
- Pizza & Pint Night, Baker’s Crust, Hilltop, Ghent, Greenbrier & Williamsburg. Every Thu after 4:00 pm. Originating in Naples, Italy, our Neapolitan pizzas mimic that of the traditional Neapolitan Pizza using only 00 flour, hand-stretched dough, house-made fresh mozzarella & Italian tomatoes. Our pizzas are brought to life in our oak wood-fired oven, creating pizzas with an added layer of texture and flavor. $6 Pizzas, PLUS a Special Happy Hour from 4-9 pm.
- Sierra Nevada Pi(e)nt Night, Your Pie Hilltop, 5 - 9:00 pm, 754 Hilltop North Shopping Ctr, Virginia Beach. Sierra Nevada is making their debut at Your Pie Hilltop. Plenty of their brews on tap, pint specials, and more! All night THIS Thursday.
- Beer School, The Porch at Whole Foods Virginia Beach, 6:30-8:00 pm, 1800 Laskin Rd, Virginia Beach. Join one of our beer experts on The Porch for a different topic each week. 21 years of age or older with valid ID, $6.50
- Free Beer Tasting, Grape & Gourmet, 4:30-7:00 pm, 4000 Virginia Beach Blvd, Virginia Beach. Come see what Gabe is pouring for tonight’s tasting. Five new beers every week!
- Infusion Thursdays, Pleasure House Brewing, 7 - 9:00 pm, 3025 Shore Dr., Virginia Beach. You know we like to experiment with our beers. Over 100 unique beers in 16 months isn’t enough, though! So we decided to pick a beer each week and add a twist by infusing it with interesting new ingredients and flavors. Feel free to let us know what you’d like to see next week!
- Day Early Weekend, Commonwealth Brewing Company, 3 - 11:00 pm, 2444 Pleasure House Rd, Virginia Beach. 412Q BBQ is here, dishing out their slow cooked deliciousness. It’s dinner done right with a cold beer or three!
- Trivia Night at Big Ugly, Big Ugly Brewing Company, 6:30 - 8:30 pm, 1296 Battlefield Blvd S, Chesapeake. The first Thursday of the month is trivia night at Big Ugly with Troy Trivia! Bring your smartest friends (and thirstiest!) to Big Ugly to compete for prizes including Big Ugly gift cards. Tap It Local will be serving dinner, if you haven’t tried them yet you definitely want to!www.troytrivia.com
- Pi(e)nt Night, Your Pie Pizza, 5:00 pm to close, Wards Corner, 7550 Granby St., Norfolk. Every Thursday night, order a pint from our Brewery of the Month and keep the glass.
- Growler Fill Thursday Night, O'Connor Brewing Co., 3 - 9:00 pm, 211 W 24th St, Norfolk. Join us every Thursday for tasty drafts and discounts on all growler fills! Also 'Get Stuffed’ will be slinging their tacos, wraps, burritos, and bowls from 3-9 pm! Cheers!
- Spicy Beer Tasting Night, ExceptionAle, 5:30 - 8:00 pm, 2000 Colonial Ave, # 6, Norfolk. Come out and try a variety of spicy beers to add a little heat to your drink. We’ll have a variety of bottled beers for you to try as well as draft. The current list: Flying Dog Oaked Chipotle Ale, Evil Twin Fire Water, Founders Mango Magnifico, Ballast Point Habanero Scuplin, Green Flash Dia de los Seranos, Starr Hill Habanero IPA - draft
- Pint Night, The Public House, 5:00 pm, 1112 Colley Ave, Norfolk. Join The Public House for our weekly Pint Night. Pours start at 5 pm! Glassware and beers are limited!
- Cask Night featuring Pleasure House Brewery, Brick Anchor Brew House, 6:00 pm, 241 Granby St., Norfolk, VA. Pleasure House Brewery will be at the Brick, Thursday, June 2, 2016, bringing you a private cask, filled with their luscious Imperial Cream Ale. Their brewers are adding a little something special to spice it up… Or should we say sweeten it up! Get ready for a thirst quenching Imperial Cream Ale with Peach Ring candies!
- Real Ale & Pizza Night, Smartmouth Brewing Company, 4:30 - 9:00 pm, 1309 Raleigh Ave, Norfolk. Real Ale Night: We’ll have a cask of Rule G IPA w/ Galaxy & Citra hops, plus the 'Bakehouse at Chelsea’ on-site taking pizza orders to help keep your tummy full.
- Cheesemonger Thursday, The Birch, 5:00 pm - 12:00 am, 1231 W Olney Rd, Norfolk. A special board is made to pair with the featured beer of the evening. Plus, buy a board get a cheese for free!
- Pint Night at The Point, The Point at Phoebus - Spirits and Comfort Foods, 6 - 10:00 pm, 30 Mellen St E, # E, Hampton. Join us all month as we feature beers from our featured brewery of the month. Every Thursday this month come in and enjoy a local brew and take the pint glass home for a penny.
- Slider Night, Dog Street Pub, 5:00 pm, 401 W Duke of Gloucester St, Williamsburg. Every Thursday is Slider Night. Three unique sliders paired with three taste size beers ready to start your weekend early. Slider night tempts us, so get them while you can.
- Steal the Pint Night with Devils Backbone Brewing, Berret’s Taphouse Grill, 5 - 9:00 pm, 199 South Boundary Street, Williamsburg. Join us for Steal the Pint Night with Devils Backbone Brewing Co. from Lexington, VA. Meet the brewers, taste the beer, keep the glass, hear Live Music with Scott Varney (weather permitting).
Fri, Jun 3
- Food Truck Friday, Reaver Beach Brewing, 4 - 8:00 pm, 1505 Taylor Farm Rd., Virginia Beach. Come start your weekend with our tasty fresh drafts, and let one of our favorite food trucks take care of all your hunger needs.
- Food Truck Friday, Young Veterans Brewing Company, 3 - 8:00 pm, 2505 Horse Pasture Rd., Virginia Beach. This Friday we welcome one of our favorite food trucks '412Q BBQ’ for your beer pairing pleasure.
- Charlotte Hour, Lynnhaven Pub, 5-8:00 pm, 2236 W Great Neck Rd., Virginia Beach. Join us out on the patio sampling some tasty brews. Come by, talk beer, and grab a ready brew.
- Food Truck Friday, Commonwealth Brewing Company, 3:00 pm - 12:00 am, 2444 Pleasure House Rd, Virginia Beach. Dish out a SMACK DOWN for dinner with us and Karnage Asada at Commonwealth. Latin Asian tacos and platters are what’s good to eat!
- Firkin First Friday, Cogan’s Pizza North, 6:00 pm, 4311 Colley Avenue, Norfolk. Every First Friday, we tap a cask of ale from our friends at Smartmouth Brewing. Come out and enjoy some REAL BEER!
- Food Truck Friday, O'Connor Brewing Co., 3 - 10:00 pm, 211 W 24th St, Norfolk. TGIF! Looking for somewhere different to go on Friday night that is friendly, lively, and FUN! Well then come on down y'all to the OBC where every Friday night we have good times, lots of our delectable craft beers. The Food Dude will be here to serve up some totally awesome surf grub from 3-10 pm!
- FlickIt Fridays at Naro Expanded Cinema, 9:00 pm, 1507 Colley Ave., Norfolk. This week’s movie will be FAST TIMES AT RIDGEMONT HIGH. We’ve got lots of fun in store for you. We’ll have Smartmouth Beer available for purchase (CASH ONLY), with the proceeds going to our good friends over at The Muse Writers Center.
- First Fridays Downtown Street Party, 5 - 8:30 pm, TCC Plaza, 300 Block of Granby St., Norfolk. This is the fourth season of Downtown Norfolk Council’s First Fridays. Each First Fridays is FREE, the event runs from 5 pm to 8:30 pm with live music, food trucks, merchandise vendors and a beer garden with craft beer in an authentic Downtown setting. Buddha Council, reggae, and The Fuzz Band, rock, soul, jazz, funk and more will both be playing.
- Food Truck Friday, Smartmouth Brewing Company, 4:30-9:00 pm, 1309 Raleigh Avenue #300, Norfolk. Come start your weekend with tasty treats from 'Shore Thing’ food truck.
- Special Friday Night Beer and Cheese Pairing Menu, The Birch, 3:00 pm - 2:00 am, 1231 W Olney Rd, Norfolk. A way to offer a bridge between our beer menu and our cheese! The pairings can be ordered individually or they can be ordered together as a flight!
- Live Music/Food Truck Friday, St. George Brewing Company, 4 - 8:00 pm, 204 Challenger Way, Hampton. Come hang with our friends 'Bro’s Fish Tacos’ for delicious chow, and the 'Red Stapler Duo’ playing live music!
- Free Beer Tasting, Hair of the DoG Bottle Shop, 5-8:00 pm, Williamsburg. Come by every Friday to try what’s new and grab a growler to go from one of our 8 Taps, or large selection of craft bottles and cans.
Sat, Jun 4
- Grub n Brew, Reaver Beach Brewing Co., 1 - 8:00 pm, 1505 Taylor Farm Rd, Virginia Beach. Come out and enjoy your weekend with plenty of taps pouring, and grab some amazing food from one of our favorite food trucks.
- Beer Release, Young Veterans Brewing Company, 12:00 pm, 2505 Horse Pasture Rd, Ste. 104, Virginia Beach. D-Day is back! That means Beach Stormer Black Rye Ale is going to be back on draft! Every year, in honor of D-Day, we release this beer regardless of the weather. We know that a Black Rye Ale at 8% ABV and 100 IBU is not an ideal summer beer, but when coming up with a beer to honor some of the bravest soldiers to ever walk this earth, you don’t brew a light summer beer. You brew something big and bold and bad ass! We will have Primo Cigars outside with a cigar to pair with our Beach Stormer. 'The Grilled Cheese Academy’ will be present to tame your hunger. Dan Pellegrino will be back to play some acoustic tunes for you! Also, a little secret for you… Big Red Rye will be on tap! Shhh… don’t tell anyone. It’s a surprise! Cheers!
- Beer Release Party, Back Bay Brewing, 6:30 pm, 614 Norfolk Ave, Virginia Beach. We are proud to announce our partnership with the VIRGINIA BEACH NEPTUNE FESTIVAL (www.neptunefestival.com). Please join us here at the brewery tasting room for the release of NEPTUNE’S NECTAR, our own rendition of what King Neptune himself would drink after a long day at sea. A fresh hint of lemon dry hopped with black tea leaves. Light to taste with a crisp finish. This American wheat is the perfect summer/fall delight! Live music provided by Everybody Loves Tequila. Don’t miss this!
- Brewing To Benefit June, Wasserhund Brewing Company, 7 - 10:00 pm, 1805 Laskin Rd, Ste 102, Virginia Beach. Join us for our monthly brewing to benefit charity event. Live music from Harrison Bounds begins at 7 pm! We will be giving our monthly check to Seton Youth Shelters and kicking off our month of raising money for The Champ Foundation Virginia Beach Benefit!
- First Saturday Food Truck Festival, Commonwealth Brewing Company, 11:00 am - midnight, 2444 Pleasure House Rd, Virginia Beach. Be sure to join Commonwealth Brewing Company on the FIRST SATURDAY, as we host a festival of flavor with multiple Food Trucks on site. Three great options to cover your Saturday’s food options!
- Tap It Local Pop Up Kitchen, Big Ugly Brewing, 12:00 pm, 1296 Battlefield Blvd S, Chesapeake. Our friends from Tap It Local will be grilling up some burgers, bbq, crab cakes and shrimp to go with that Big Bold Beer at Big Ugly Brewing on Sunday’s from Noon to 4 pm so come hungry and thirsty.
- O'CONNOROO 2016, O'Connor Brewing Co., 12 - 10:00 pm, 211 W 24th St, Norfolk. Our third annual O'Connoroo: a food, music, and beer festival! This event is FREE & open to the public, family-friendly, and features: The 2016 release of Spyhop White IPA! Live music by: In Layman Terms (inside stage), Step Pets (outside stage), Gina & The Cow Tipping Playboys (inside stage), Big Mama Shakes (outside stage). Food trucks: Karnage Asada, and Cast Iron Catering. Restaurant pop-ups: 1608 Crafthouse, Handsome Biscuit, Cilantro Bangladeshi Bistro. Plus: cornhole, shuffleboard, giant Jenga; and other surprises! *Due to the large capacity of this event, we will not be allowing dogs, tasting flights or growler fills on this day!
- Hardywood Save the Bay Day After Party, Jack Brown’s Beer & Burger Joint Norfolk, 12:00 pm, 131 Granby Street Suite A, Norfolk. Come to the fundraiser After Party for the 28th Annual Clean the Bay Day. Raffle Tickets available for a $50 Gift card to Hardywood. $1 for one or $10 for a dozen. Grab one (or more) of Hardywood’s scrumptious unique brews while giving back to our community: Singel, Quadrant, Spirit Braid, Bourbon Cru, Berliner Weisse, Bourbon GBS 2015, Capital Trail Pale Ale, Pineapple Great Return. Proceeds will be going toward the Chesapeake Bay Foundation
- Small’s UpCenter Benefit, Small’s Smokehouse + Oyster Bar, 3 - 11:00 pm, 2700 Hampton Blvd, Norfolk. Join us for amazing food, good beer and great live local music. Admission is $10 per person ($15 per couple) at the door and ALL proceeds go directly to The Up Center, Hampton Roads’ oldest and largest nonprofit family services organization. The Up Center’s mission is to protect children, strengthen families, empower people in crisis and help maximize independence for those with disabilities. Help us at Seven Cities Music bring you some great local food and music in service to a great local cause. Small’s and Seven Cities Music would especially like to thank Smartmouth Beer for their valuable support of this event. We’ll have three different Smartmouth brews on tap, come enjoy them all! There’ll be a 6 pm cornhole tournament outside on the patio, weather permitting, and Small’s is offering a $50 gift card as prize for the winning team.
- Beer Release Party, The Bold Mariner Brewing Company, 12 - 9:00 pm, 2409 Bowdens Ferry Rd., Norfolk. Scurvy Dog Saison: a simple malt bill of golden promise and torrified wheat drives a crisp, dry beer with strong depth of yeast character and subtle hop aroma from the equinox and cascade dry hop. Food Truck: Get Stuffed
- Beer, Grub & Tunes, Smartmouth Brewing Company, 12-7:00 pm, 1309 Raleigh Avenue #300, Norfolk. Celebrate your Saturday with fresh local beer, live music by the 'PC Duo’, 4:30-6:30 pm, and tasty street food by 'NY Souvlaki’ food truck.
- Yoga on Tap, The St. George Brewing Company, 9:30 am, 204 Challenger Way, Hampton. Our Tasting room is open from 10 am to 6 pm, but every Saturday morning we host 'Yoga on Tap’, a one hour Vinyasa flow yoga class, by Yaz Yoga.
- Beer Release, The Virginia Beer Company, 12 - 8:00 pm, . We’re tapping a Belgian Wit, our newest small batch Workshop Series recipe. To commemorate the brew, Bro’s Fish Tacos will be making their beer garden debut
- Beer Re-Release, Alewerks Brewing Company, 12 - 9:00 pm, 189-B Ewell Road, Williamsburg. Secret Admirer returns to the Alewerks Taproom Saturday June 4th.
Sun, Jun 5
- Growler Power Hours, Reaver Beach Brewing Company, 2 - 4:00 pm (open from 1 - 6:00 pm), 1505 Taylor Farm Rd., Virginia Beach. The weekend’s not over, from 2-4 pm we offer discounts on all growler and grenade fills!
- Sunday Food Truck, Young Veterans Brewing Company, 3 - 8:00 pm, 2505 Horse Pasture Rd, Ste. 104, Virginia Beach. Deutscher Imbiss German food truck will be on site for your beer pairing pleasure.
- June Charity of the Month Kick-off Party, Wasserhund Brewing Company, 4 - 7:00 pm, 1805 Laskin Road, Suite 102, Virginia Beach. We are kicking off our June Charity of the Month with a huge fundraising party! We will have Live Music, Silent Auction, and Food all to support The Champ Foundation. As always, 5% of all our revenue for the month of June will go to support researching a cure for Pearson syndrome. Check out details at their event page www.facebook.com/events/1753327238224037/
- Crockpot Sunday, Pleasure House Brewing, 6-8 pm (open 12-10:00 pm), 3025 Shore Dr., Virginia Beach. Come eat our contestants’ crockpot creations! Try them all and vote. The winner gets PHB gift card! Just a minimum $3 donation that goes to charity and you too can be a judge!
- Fundraiser for Five Points Community Farm Market, Big Ugly Brewing, 12 - 5:00 pm, . This Sunday from 12-5 Big Ugly Brewing Company is holding a Farm Market Fund Raiser to raise funds for A/C - Goal $6,000. 10% of sales will be donated to the Market. Eats will be available from the Get Fresh Cafe. Make it a day! Help Us Keep our Cool!
- Elevenses: Second Breakfast Beer Brunch, Commonwealth Brewing Company, 11:00 am - 2:00 pm, 2444 Pleasure House Rd, Virginia Beach. Join us EVERY Sunday starting in May for second breakfast. We’re teaming up with some mobile culinary craftsmen to serve you a BEER BRUNCH Chic’s Beach Style. This week we have The Lucky Peach with us. Choose what sandwich or delicious meal works best with your favorite Craft Beer.
- Brunch/SIN, O'Connor Brewing Co., 12 - 7:00 pm, 211 W 24th St, Norfolk. Come catch the “Streakin Rican” food truck, Sofrito, and sample their delicious Puerto Rican fare from 12-7 pm!! And it’s Service Industry Night, so if you work in a bar or restaurant, we’ve got an exclusive happy hour just for you!
- Exception(andall) beers, ExceptionAle, 12 - 6:00 pm, 2000 Colonial Ave, # 6, Norfolk. We are kicking off exception(andall) beers every Sunday. We’ll offer up extra flavors infused into already great beers issuing out Dogfish Randall.
- Sunday Salute, The Bold Mariner Brewing Company, 12-6:00 pm, 2409 Bowden’s Ferry Rd., Norfolk. Discount on draught for all Active Duty Military and Veterans.
- Smartmouth Sundays, Smartmouth Brewing Co., 1 - 5:00 pm, 1309 Raleigh Ave, Norfolk. Our tasting room will be open from 1-5 pm serving up delicious craft beer in its many vessels and offering all the Smartmouth swag you can get your hands on, plus tasty street food from The Grilled Cheese Academy’ Food Truck.
- Mikkeller Running Club Norfolk Run #11, The Birch, 10:00 am, 1231 W Olney Rd, Norfolk. We are meeting up for the MRC Norfolk Run #11 at The Birch. We will be running (or walking) a 5K, followed by cold craft beer at The Birch and Waffletina will be back! Bring the family or a friend, everyone is welcome to join. Running + Beer = :-) Hope to see everyone there!
- Brews and Blues Jam series, Manhattan’s NY Deli & Pub, 3 - 7:00 pm, 601 Thimble Shoals Blvd., Newport News. Bring your instrument and join a great local artist for Good live Blues, paired with our featured beer Craft Beer. Good friends, good food and good Blues.
- Fans on the Run / Brunch / Barley’s Angels, The Virginia Beer Company, 9:00 am til …, . Fans on the Run June at 9 am, followed by breakfast on the beer garden with Paradise Bistro. Breakfast will be served and taps will be pouring from 9:30 am onward! Barley’s Visits Virginia Beer Company later in the day and Paradise Bistro will be sticking around for lunch & dinner too!
- Live Music and Steal the Vessel Sundays, Alewerks Brewing Company, 12-5:00 pm, 189-B Ewell Road, Williamsburg. Live music runs from 2-5 pm with 'Tony Bob Merritt’. Plus every Sunday is Steal the Vessel on American style growlers and grunts.
Mon, Jun 6
- Trivia Night, Wasserhund Brewing Company, 7-9:00 pm, 1805 Laskin Road, Suite 102, Virginia Beach. Mondays are the new Fridays at Wasserhund! Come test your skills with Trivia every Monday, from 7-9 pm. Drink beer, eat pizza, and win some great prizes! Bring yourself or a team of your smartest friends. You can win 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place prizes!
- Craft Beer Mondays, Ynot Italian, Great Neck, Kempsville, Greenbrier, Great Bridge, Ghent. Every Monday $3 Craft Beers. *Must be 21 years old to purchase. Valid for a limited time. Valid till 9 pm on Mondays only. http://www.ynotitalian.com/craftbeer/
- Steal the Pint Night, HK on the Bay, 6-8:00 pm, 4600 Lookout Rd, Virginia Beach. Head on out to HK on the Bay to enjoy some delicious brews. Every Monday we will be 'Stealing the Pint’ with this month’s featured Brewery, O'Connor Brewing Co. We’ll roll out a broad range of their beer offerings for your pleasure. Hang with us, eat some good food and drink some great beer.
- Monday Food Truck, Commonwealth Brewing Company, 3 - 10:00 pm, 2444 Pleasure House Rd, Virginia Beach. Welcome Food Gangsters to the Commonwealth patio for dinner. Enjoy a great set of eat options and a frosty beverage!
- Military Monday, O'Connor Brewing Co., 3 - 9:00 pm, 211 W 24th St, Norfolk. As a token of our gratitude for your service, we will be offering a special discount EVERY MONDAY to all active duty, retired, and veteran military members. (Please present valid proof of service to receive discount.) Hope to see you in the brewery soon!
- Pint Night on the Patio with O'Connor Brewing Company, Supper-Southern Morsels, 6:00 pm, 319 W 21st St, Norfolk. Join us all month long as we feature O'Connor Brewing Company as our featured brewery of the month. Stay tuned for special events throughout the month. Enjoy a brew and keep the pint glass for a penny.
- Pint Night, Park Lane Tavern, 5:00 pm, Peninsula Town Center, Hampton. Our regular Monday Steal the Glass Night. Stealing starts at 5 pm, Live Music by Brian 'Big Daddy’ Sewell will start at 6:30 pm.
- Burger & Pint night, Craft 60 Ale House, 4 - 9:00 pm, 13361 Warwick Blvd, Newport News. Every Monday Burger & Pint night. Enjoy discounts on all of our hand crafted burgers and pints until 9 pm.
- Point 2 and Brew Pub Run, Point 2 Running Company & Whole Foods Newport News, 6:00 pm, 12080 Jefferson Ave, Ste. 910, Newport News. We’re partnering with Point 2 Running Company every Monday for a Point 2 & Brew Pub Run! The 3 mile runs will begin at Point 2 in The Marketplace at Tech Center and end with Happy Hour at Oyster Point Pub at Whole Foods Market Newport News. No registration required and runners of all levels are welcome. We look forward to seeing everyone there!
- Dog Street Pub Running Club, 5:00 pm, 401 W Duke of Gloucester St, Williamsburg. A family & dog friendly casual running club in the Colonial area. We meet every Monday at DoG Street Pub. Run starts at 6 pm.
Tue, Jun 7
- Tap Takeover & Steal the Glass With Lickinghole Creek Craft Brewery, Triangle Restaurant, 6:00 pm, 601 Prince George Street, Williamsburg. We’re closing in on our ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY, and so we decided to invite our favorite farm brewers at Lickinghole Creek Craft Brewery back for a Tap Takeover! You know the drill: buy the beer, “steal” the glass. More beers to announce, but for now… we’ll give you some hints….'Til Sunset Session IPA, Nuclear Nugget Imperial IPA, Illuminatos Rum Barrel-aged Vanilla Russian Imperial Stout, Redneck Wedding, a Bourbon Barrel-aged Belgian Quadrupel,…and some other really exciting surprises. Big ones. Stay tuned.
Wed, Jun 8
- Commonwealth Takeover, Jack Brown’s Beer & Burger Joint Norfolk, 5 - 9:00 pm, 131 Granby Street Suite A, Norfolk. Commonwealth will be pouring out of our taps!!
- Beer Hound Brewery Steal The Glass, Craft 60 Ale House, 4:00 pm, 13361 Warwick Blvd, Newport News. Join us for a night in celebration of Culpeper, VA’s Beer Hound Brewery. 1st 100 guests to order a regular priced pint of Beer Hound craft beer will get a free logo glass. Taps start flowing at 4 pm!
Thu, Jun 9
- Vinyl Night, Back Bay Brewing Company, 7-10:00 pm, 614 Norfolk Ave., Virginia Beach. Spinning records starting at 7 pm, hosted by BYO Records!
- Tap It Thursday, Big Ugly Brewing Company, 5 - 9:00 pm, 1296 Battlefield Blvd S, Chesapeake. It’s that time of week again! Tyler from Tap It Local is chef-ing up a tasty sample menu, including burgers & crab cakes, and we’ve got 9 awesome drafts pouring!
- Fat Tire and Friends Collabeeration Release Party, The Public House, 6 - 9:00 pm, 1112 Colley Ave, Norfolk. Fat Tire turns 25 this year and to celebrate, they have collaborated with some of our favorite breweries! Avery Brewing Company, Allagash Brewing Company, Hopworks Urban Brewery, Firestone Walker Brewing Co., and Rhinegeist have all brewed their spin on the classic Fat Tire recipe and we will be the first in the area to get our hands on these tasty brews! Fun starts at 6pm! Cheers!
- Steal the Pint Night with Lickinghole Creek, Berret’s Taphouse Grill, 5 - 9:00 pm, 199 South Boundary Street, Williamsburg. Join us for Steal the Pint Night with Lickinghole Creek Farm Brewery from Goochland, VA. Meet the brewers, taste the beer, keep the glass, hear live music by Dikon & Vallet (weather permitting).
Fri, Jun 10
- New Belgium 25th Anniversary Special Release Party, The Barrel Room, 8:00 pm, 437 Granby St, Norfolk. New Belgium Brewing will be taking over our taps with their Fat Tire & Friends Collabeeration. In celebration of their 25th year anniversary, Hopworks Urban Brewery, Avery Brewing Company, Firestone Walker Brewing Co., Allagash Brewing Company, and Rhinegeist are putting their own special twist on New Belgium’s Fat Tire Amber Ale. Come and help us decide which brewery has the best brew.
- Bold Beer Friday Fundraiser & Monthly Trivia Night, The Bold Mariner Brewing Company, 6:00 pm, 2409 Bowdens Ferry Rd, Norfolk. Come out and enjoy a brew or two. A portion of your purchase will go to the Alzheimer’s Association. Troy Trivia & Entertainment will also be out testing your knowledge from 6-8 pm, and we’ll have New York Souvlaki in the lot.
Sat, Jun 11
- Summer Concert Series, Wasserhund Brewing Company, 7-10:00 pm, 1805 Laskin Road, Suite 102, Virginia Beach. Every Saturday night Wasserhund brings in the best local talent Hampton Roads has for a night filled with music and charity, and we’re continuing it throughout the summer! Saturday nights at Wasserhund are rocking! Tonight we feature Steely James, see you there!
- Excellent Lie Gets Ugly, Big Ugly Brewing Company, 6:00 pm, 1296 Battlefield Blvd S, Chesapeake. Y'all like beer? Stupid question, Sorry. Well, Big Ugly Brewing Company brews some of the best beer known to mankind. Trust us, we know!! Come and hang with us for some killer tunes, awesome suds and a great time! See you there!
Sun, Jun 12
- O'Connor Beer Dinner Series: Karnage Asada, O'Connor Brewing Co., 7 - 9:00 pm, 211 W 24th St, Norfolk. O'Connor Brewing Co. and Karnage Asada bring you a beer and food pairing event like no other! Tickets can be purchased in our Tasting Room during regular retail hours and are $40 including tax and gratuity. Seating is limited so reserve your spot now! Opening reception: homemade chips with pico de gallo and guacamole paired with a half pint of Lil S.I.P.A. session IPA; 1st course: seafood ceviche paired with a half pint of Jeffrey’s Bay Watermelon Saison; 2nd course: tres queso enchilladas salad with poblano Smackdown sauce a half pint of Spyhop White IPA; Main course: chili Colorado with fresh flour tortillas, rice, and beans paired with a half pint of El Guapo Agave IPA; 4th course: tres leches cake paired with a half pint of Nitro ODIS. https://www.facebook.com/events/626414144179000/
- Brewed to Run Scavenger Hunt, Smartmouth Brewing Co., 9:30 am - 12:30 pm, 1309 Raleigh Ave, Norfolk. This month’s run will be a scavenger hunt. Runners will create their own route that must include the following Ghent landmarks: A Mermaid statue, The Locks Bridge, Botetourt Gardens/Fred Heutte Center, Maury High School, Weyanoke Bird and Wildlife Sanctuary. Runners need to take a “selfie” at each of the landmarks and track their route. There will be two “winners,” one for the shortest time and one for the longest route. Each winner will be able to select a piece of glassware. Tasting room will open when the first gets back (approx. 11 am) until 1 pm.
Mon, Jun 13
- Wharf Hill’s Kiss my Stein for Father’s Day, Wharf Hill Brewing Co., 7:00 pm, 25 Main St, Smithfield. Grab Dad for some bonding time or head out by yourself to paint a Beer Stein fit for your favorite King. Sports, Fishing, Grilling, you name it and Kelly of The Mad Painter can help you create it. While we will be focusing on some of our favorite manly man themes, this workshop is open to everyone that would like to join. Tickets will include 28oz Beer Stein to paint, Instruction, Supplies and hands on help from instructor. Tickets need to be purchased ahead of time and will secure your seat.
Wed, Jun 15
- Big Ugly Tall Tales, Big Ugly Brewing Company, 7 - 9:00 pm, 1296 Battlefield Blvd S, Chesapeake. Another night of Big Ugly Tall Tales is coming! We had a suggestion last month for some serious literature (specifically Russian lit) so here goes…the book for June is: The Possessed (The Devils) by Fyodor Dostoyevsky. This may sound daunting for some, but let’s give it a try and see what happens. We would love to see more attendees at the book club meetings, so come out if you are a lover of reading and bring your suggestions for future selections. We would love to see you there!
Thu, Jun 16
- Red Sails and Ales Sunset Cruise, American Rover Sailing Ship, 6:30 pm, Waterside Marina, Town Point Park, Norfolk. Join us aboard the American Rover Sailing Ship for our first Red Sails and Ales Sunset Cruise of the season featuring O'Connor Brewing. A rep from the brewery will be on board, live music will be provided, and BBQ dinner from The Beach Bully is included. Cruise will depart from Waterside Marina in Downtown Norfolk and space is limited. Get your tickets at http://www.americanrover.com/special-ev./red-sails-and-ales/
Sat, Jun 18
- Outta The Furnace Album Release Party, Young Veterans Brewing Company, 5:00 pm (open 12 - 11:00 pm), 2505 Horse Pasture Rd, Ste. 104, Virginia Beach. This show will be epic! Reasons to come: There will be giveaways that you can only get by coming to the show; Great Live music by the Feral Conservatives, Invisible Landscapes, and of course OTF; You can bring your kids; IT’S FREE!
- Hops for Hope, The Bold Mariner Brewing Company, 12 - 7:00 pm, 2409 Bowdens Ferry Rd, Norfolk. Hops for Hope is the launch event for a new app Norfolk Live available on iTunes and Google Play. Tickets are $10.00, which also includes a ticket for the featured beer. Tickets can be purchased online on May 17th. Tickets may also be purchased at Bold Mariner or Hope House Foundation. The event features vendors, food trucks and live entertainment. Music will include acoustic and local bands, and there will be both indoor and outdoor stages. A special Coffee IPA will be brewed for the event.
Tue, Jun 21
- St. George Brewing Tap Take Over and Steal the Pint, Water Street Grille, 6:00 pm, 323 Water St, Yorktown. Purchase any St. George Brewing Co. Beer on tap and receive a souvenir St. George glass to take home as a souvenir! Limit one per customer, available while supplies last!
Thu, Jun 23
- Hops & Chocolates, Pleasure House Brewing, 6:30 - 8:00 pm, 3025 Shore Dr., Virginia Beach. Drew Stephenson of Pleasure House Brewery and Brenda Tusing of The Royal Chocolate invite you to a beer and chocolate tasting. There will be 5 different beers, including something “Royal” just for the event, and 10 chocolates to try. At The Royal Chocolate we believe that chocolate has a place on the table for every event and a taste for every palate. The Royal Chocolate is partnering with the brewery to introduce attendees to the wonderful world of chocolate and craft beer. The event is limited to 40 tickets (on sale starting at 3pm on 5/27/16), so please get yours before they sell out!
Sat, Jun 25
- Grand Re-Opening, Brass Cannon Brewing, 12 - 10:00 pm, 5476 Mooretown Road, Williamsburg. Come celebrate with us as we open our doors to the public for the first time in two months and for the first time ever in our new home! We’ve been closed for longer than we’d hoped, so let’s make this a night to remember! Bring all your friends and help us spread the word!
UPCOMING BREW/BEER FESTS:
Thu, Jun 2 - Brew at the Zoo and Vino Too, The Virginia Zoo, 6 - 9:00 pm, 3500 Granby St., Norfolk. A “fun”-raiser for the Cultural Alliance that allows our entire community to gather and have a fun evening together. Beers from local craft beer breweries will be available for tastings; music by one of our popular bands, DJP & Mr.T, and our local food trucks will be available. This year the Alliance will feature the artistic drawings of some of local tattoo artists. Tickets are $40 and include the beer and wine tastings and entertainment. Purchase them today from the website, www.culturalli.org or call 757-961-4002.
Sat, Jun 11 - Revolutionary Beer Fest 2016, Chesapeake City Park, 12 - 5:00 pm, 900 City Park Drive, Chesapeake. Fundraiser for the Great Bridge Battlefield & Waterways History Foundation. Revolutionary Beer Fest 2016 featuring local craft beers from Virginia paired with food trucks from all over Hampton Roads. ADULTS ONLY (21 and over).https://revolutionarybeerfest2016.eventbrite.com/
Sat, Jun 11 - 3rd Annual Craft Brew Fest, Paradise Ocean Club, 12 - 6:00 pm, Fort Monroe, 490 Fenwick Rd., Hampton. Join us for good times and great entertainment, including The River Boyz from 2-6 pm, and acoustic from 11-2 pm! Advance tickets will be available Memorial Day weekend at the club. See you there!
Sat, Jun 18 - Williamsburg Summer Fest, New Town Legacy Hall, 12:30 - 5:00 pm, 4301 New Town Ave, Williamsburg. Proceeds benefit Meals on Wheels. There will be 14 different breweries with 24 different beers at the event. Enjoy your drinks while listening to live music from Trial By Fire (A Journey Tribute Band). Single ticket receives a logo glass, unlimited drinks and a $5 food voucher to use at our food vendors, Center Street Grill, The Corner Pocket, or Cogan’s Deli ($30 each pre-sale now or $65 for VIP). Your name will be on the list at WILL CALL the day of the event for those of you with pre-sale tickets. Non Beer Drinkers: Only $10 to enter to listen to the band and hang out (includes $5 food voucher). 12 and under are free. Wine available for purchase. Everyone MUST present an id to enter. No pets please. Event goes rain or shine. No refunds if you cannot make the event.
Fri, Jul 8 - 6th Annual Summer Brew Fest, Town Point Park, 5 - 9:00 pm, Riverside, Waterside Drive, Downtown Norfolk. Loosen the tie or take off the heels and meet your friends to sample more than 36 beers from around the country. Summer BrewFest is the perfect, laid-back way to celebrate the end of the work week with a nautical happy hour and live entertainment along the Elizabeth River.
Sat, Jul 16 - 'Red, White, and Brew’ Beer & Wine Festival, Virginia Beach Sportsplex, 1 - 9:00 pm, 2044 Landstown Centre Way, Virginia Beach. Drink the District is returning to Virginia Beach! Show your patriotic colors when you kick back with friends, food, tunes and a sweet selection of reds, whites and brews. There’s no better way to raise a flag (and a toast!) to Uncle Sam than by drinking in America’s fruits of the vine and amber waves of grain.https://www.eventbrite.com/e/virginia-beach-red-white-brew-beer-wine-festival-tickets-24403416275?aff=homepage
Sat, Aug 6 - 4th Annual 757 Battle of the Beers, Hunt Club Farm, 1 - 7:00 pm, 2388 London Bridge Rd, Virginia Beach. It’s back and BIGGER than ever! It’s the PREMIERE craft beer event in Hampton Roads and this year is going to be MEGA! *TICKETS, INCLUDING VIP AND DESIGNATED DRIVER, ARE ON SALE NOW! GET THEM EARLY FOR A MASSIVE DISCOUNT! Early bird rate is $35 (Day of Event Price will be $55). Proceeds benefit St. Mary’s Home and other local charities. Join us as ALL open-for-business 757 breweries (as of August 2016) compete on behalf of their chosen charity in 3 unique categories. Your ticket includes: Tastings from all the breweries, One meal from our partner food trucks on site (TBA), Live music from 2 regional bands (TBA), Cornhole, Beer Pong, Silent Auction, Petting Zoo, and more. https://www.facebook.com/events/1671811566425990/permalink/1688669714740175/
Sat, Aug 20 - Beer, Bourbon & BBQ Festival, Hunt Club Farm, 12 - 6:00 pm, 2388 London Bridge Rd, Virginia Beach. Join us at the festival for a great day of beer sippin’, bourbon tastin’, music listenin’, cigar smokin’, and barbeque eatin’. Your admission buys you a sampling glass so you can enjoy an ALL-YOU-CARE -TO-TASTE sampling of beer and bourbon. Some of the best barbeque vendors are on-site if you get hungry all while enjoying seminars in the tasting theater and LIVE music all day. http://www.drinkeatrelax.com/tickets/beer-bourbon-and-bbq-festival/beer-bourbon-and-bbq-festival
Sat, Aug 27 - Tap Tap Craft Beer Festival, Historic Greenbrier Farms, 2 - 7:00 pm, 225 Sign Pine Rd., Chesapeake. Tap! Tap! is an annual beer festival to benefit the children of the Maison Fortune Orphanage in Haiti. The festival sold out in 2015. Be sure to get your tickets early! Sponsorships are still available and include VIP tickets, tables or tailgate spots.