On the morning of Saturday, October 1st, Aaron Holley, Brew Master and Part owner of Wasserhund Brewing Company, suffered an unexpected stroke. Aaron is currently stable and in the ICU, but due to the nature of the stroke doctors are still determining the best course of action, so a timeline for his discharge from the hospital is not yet known. Aaron has private health insurance, but medical bills will definitely pile up. This can be especially difficult as a new business owner, and with the family expecting their second child.
The Wasserhund Brewing Company Staff has scheduled a benefit this Saturday evening at Wasserhund, to support a family that has always supported us. Aaron, Christine and Craig have always put their employees and their community first; raising tens of thousands of dollars for the Hampton Roads community within the first year of business. We are hoping that our community will come forward and support such a wonderful and caring family in their time of need. There will be live music, and we will be collecting donations by cash or credit.
We appreciate everyone’s thoughts and prayers in this trying time. And as always, Prost!
PINT NIGHTS / TAP TAKEOVERS / KEG TAPPINGS:
(scroll down for Brew Fest listing)
Tue, Oct 11
- Trivia Tuesday, Home Republic, 7 - 9:00 pm, 328 Laskin Road, Virginia Beach. What goes better with beer than a friendly competition for prizes? We are excited to have Trivia Tuesdays with Smartmouth Trivia and of course, food and drink specials!
- Steal the glass, Wasserhund Brewing Company, 7-9:00 pm, 1805 Laskin Road, Suite 102, Virginia Beach. $1 pint glass with a minimum $10 purchase.
- Tap Takeover w/ Wasserhund Brewing, Just George’s Sports Bar, 6 - 7:30 pm, 1956 Laskin Rd., Virginia Beach. Come check out our Tap Takeover with Wasserhund Brewing taking over 3 Tap Handles for the evening! Tastings and brew staff on site. Also, Join in on our T-Shirt Tuesday! $25 for your buffet if you are wearing a Captain George’s T-Shirt or Sweatshirt!!
- Taco Tuesday, Mix it Up Growlers Flights & Pints, 5:00 pm, 2973 Shore Dr., Virginia Beach. It’s Tuesday! Can you say 1$ Taco Night? Every Tuesday this summer! Tonight starting at 5 pm: 1$ dollar shrimp, chicken or beef tacos! Come hungry!
- Two-Fiddy Tuesday, Pleasure House Brewing, 3 - 10:00 pm, 3025 Shore Dr., Virginia Beach. It’s Tuesday. The weekend is a dim memory, and Friday is so far away it might as well be in China. Break up your week with a trip to the friendliest brewery in Virginia Beach. We can’t tell you here what the Two-Fiddy is all about, but we’re pretty sure you’ll like it!
- Tuesday Food Truck, Commonwealth Brewing Company, 3 - 10:00 pm, 2444 Pleasure House Rd, Virginia Beach. Join us and ‘Balu’s Surf Shack’ for Tacos and Chill beach style snacks on the patio, Tuesday, October 11th. Good food and awesome beer… win/win!
- O'Connor Experiment/Tap Takeover Fundraiser, Tap It Local-Chesapeake, 7 - 10:00 pm, 648 Grassfield Parkway Suite 12, Chesapeake. We are one of only 3 places chosen by O'Connor’s for our opinions of a new lager they have been experimenting with- It’s a rough job but someone has to do it! Come out and support The Chesapeake Chapter of Mid Atlantic Association of Women In Law Enforcement this same evening!https://www.facebook.com/ChesapeakeMAAWLE/ Auction items, raffles & much more
- Tasty Tuesday, O'Connor Brewing Co., 3 - 9:00 pm, 211 W 24th St, Norfolk. Come join us every Tuesday for special discounts on draught beer from 3-9 pm!
- Heavy Seas Tap Takeover and Cask Night, 80/20 Burger Bar, 5 - 7:00 pm, 123 W 21st St., Norfolk. HRVA It’s time for cask ale tonight at 80/20 Burger Bar w/ Heavy Seas Beer! We’ve got a pin of Loose Cannon IPA w/ Citra, Simcoe & Equinox hops & lemon & orange peel plus Great'er Pumpkin, Pounder Pils, & Partnerships #3 Rye Wit w/ Terrapin Beer Co. on tap!
- VSO Chorus Tenor Pub Sing, Grace O'Malley’s Irish Pub & Restaurant, 6:30 - 8:00 pm, 211 Granby Street, Norfolk. Come lift a pint and sing a song (or two) with the tenors of the VSO Chorus!
- Virginia Beer Night, Hampton Taphouse, 4 - 9:00 pm, Downtown, 17 E. Queen’s Way, Hampton. Tuesday Night is Virginia Beer Night at Hampton Taphouse! Support Local Brewing and enjoy Virginia draft beers at a special price from 4 until 9 pm.
- Thirsty Taco Tuesday, St. George Brewing Company, 4 - 8:00 pm, 204 Challenger Way, Hampton. Tonight is Taco Tuesday! 'Stuft - Not your average street food’ and Sinful Treats are here with us serving tasty eats to go beside your favorite beer! We will be serving til 7:30 pm.
- Paint and Pints and a 'Taste’ of Tradition, Tradition Brewing Company, 4 - 9:30 pm, 700 Thimble Shoals Blvd., Newport News. We’re bringing beautiful art and handmade crafts to an amazing craft beer brewery Tradition Brewing Company. The Art Bar Virginia is a paint and sip company that brings a variety of experiences to tables around Hampton Roads. Creating everything from traditional paintings on canvas, to sign-making, glassware painting and terrarium building. This event: Canvas paintings starting at 6:30 pm.http://theartbarvirginia.com/event Plus, Taste sandwiches will be for sale in the tasting room beginning at 4 pm! They are in the fridge next to the bar. Enjoy!
- Hardywood Park Tap Takeover, Triangle Restaurant, 6 - 11:30 pm, 601 Prince George Street, Williamsburg. TRIANGLE is thrilled to be hosting Hardywood Park Craft Brewery for a delicious tap takeover! Buy the beer, “steal” the glass! We’ll be offering their BRAND NEW flagship VIPA, the “VirgIndia Pale Ale” made with malts from Copper Fox Distillery, as well as their Farmhouse Pumpkin Saison, and the BREWERY EXCLUSIVE Peach Cru, an Abbey-Style Quadrupel Aged in Virginia Bourbon Barrels from A. Smith Bowman Distillery, Conditioned with Peaches. Subscribe to our Events page to keep up to date on any additions or changes to our lineup!
Wed, Oct 12
- OKTOBERFEAST, 11th Street Taphouse Bar & Grille, 12 - 7:00 pm, 1011 Atlantic Ave, Virginia Beach. Join us for an OKTOBERFEAST celebration!! We’re partnering with Assawoman Beer to bring you a four course dining experience with live music! Each course will be paired with an Assawoman beer, attendees will receive a complimentary glass and t-shirt. Tickets are ONLY $40! Proceeds to benefit the Southeasten Foodbank. Class today to reserve your seat! 757-321-8352
- Half Price Wednesday, Tapped Gastropub, East Hilltop, 1550 Laskin Rd #198, Virginia Beach. Join us every Wednesday; any and every bottle of craft beer and wine is half off!
- Bingo Night, Wasserhund Brewing Company, 7 - 9:00 pm, 1805 Laskin Rd, Ste. 102, Virginia Beach. Every first Wednesday of the month we will be hosting BINGO from 7pm-9pm. Come out, grab a board, and set up shop to win Wasserhund swag and gift certificates!
- Trivia Night, Pleasure House Brewing, 7 - 9:00 pm, 3025 Shore Dr., Virginia Beach. Trivia Night is coming back! Beat the heat and your friends at team trivia. The winning team gets a $40 gift card!
- Bikes and Beers, Commonwealth Brewing Company, 6 - 7:00 pm (open 3 - 10:00 pm), 2444 Pleasure House Rd., Virginia Beach. Join us again as REI’s certified bike technician heads back to the tasting room to teach minor adjustments, rider safety and provide answers to all bike related questions. (No experience needed - No need to bring your own bike / tools.) Come early to grab a pint and stay late to have one more! Admission is free. Also, HASHi joins us on the Commonwealth Patio with their organic Asian meals on Wednesday, October 12th. Nothing could be finer than some craft beer and delicious eats!
- Big Ugly Brewing Art, Big Ugly Brewing Company, 6:30 - 8:30 pm, 1296 Battlefield Blvd S, Chesapeake. Join us at Big Ugly Brewing Company for a very beautiful night of creating crafts with artists and drinking craft brews. We bring the artist to instruct you and you bring your friends. If you’ve not been to Big Ugly Brewing Company you’re in for a treat. Enjoy the saison or their beautifully complex IPA’s on tap while we give you a chance to relax and get creative. All skill levels welcome!
- Vinyl Night, O'Connor Brewing Co., 3 - 9:00 pm, 211 W 24th St, Norfolk. If you like good music, good beer, and the sound of vintage vinyl, then come by and check us out every Wednesday, when we make this threesome happen. And feel free to bring in your own records to throw on our turntable, we’d love to see what you’ve got! We’ve got many draft options to choose from while enjoying the music.
- Free Tasting, bottleBOX-Craft Beer to Go, 5:30 - 8:00 pm, 325 W 21st St, Norfolk. Hey Norfolk! This Wednesday we’ll have Igor from Jack’s Hard Cider in the shop for a cider tasting! He’ll be pouring samples of their Original Cider, Helen’s Blend Cider, and Peach Cider from the bottle and their Dry Hopped Cider on draft for growler/crowler fills. We’re entering cider season, so come grab a taste!
- Sweetwater “Hop” Hash Bingo Night, Colley Cantina, 5 - 10:00 pm, 1316 Colley Ave., Norfolk. Join us for a special bingo night with our friends from Sweetwater brewing! Beers will be tapped at 5 pm, with bingo from 8-10 pm. Our very own Mac P will be calling the numbers all night. Sweet swag for prizes. A rep from the brewery will be hanging out all night. Featured beers on Draft: Hash brown, 420 Extra Pale Ale, Barrel Aged stout. Cans: Hash Session. Don’t miss this one!
- Run to Remember USS Cole/Drink Specials, The Bold Mariner Brewing Company, 5 - 9:00 pm, 2409 Bowdens Ferry Rd, Norfolk. The event is an opportunity for the community to come together and remember the 17 Sailors who lost their lives while in service to their country. This is a free 2.8 mile run/walk event starting at 6 pm. This is also a kid friendly event. Come out and enjoy a brew or two, with specials on Draught every Wednesday. Plus we’ll have 'cooked 2 Go’ Food truck in the beer garden.
- Pete’s Pub Trivia, Smartmouth Brewing Company, 6 - 8:00 pm (open 4:30 - 9:00 pm), 1309 Raleigh Avenue #300, Norfolk. Now every Wednesday! Let Pete challenge your knowledge of random facts and information. No charge. Starts promptly at 6 pm. Teams of 6 or less. Winners may choose either glassware or growler as prize. Plus tasty street food from 'Karnage Asada’ food truck.
- Beer Education, The Birch Bar, 5:00 pm - Midnight, Chelsea, 1231 W. Olney Rd., Norfolk. We feature special tappings of rare beer, we pour crazy bottles by the glass, and we even sometime incorporate food into it!
- Variety Hump Night, Wharf Hill Brewing Co., 7 - 10:00 pm, 25 Main St, Smithfield. aka Open Mic Night! All you brave, talented souls get on down here and show us your stuff. Need more info or have questions, email MC Bob at email@example.com. See you at the pub!
- Port City Steal The Glass, Craft 60 Ale House, 4 - 9:00 pm, 13361 Warwick Blvd., Newport News. We have a great night of craft beer & food for you, featuring Port City Brewing Co., from Alexandria, VA.
- Burn and Brew Weekly Group Run, Tradition Brewing Co., 6:00 pm, 700 Thimble Shoals Blvd., Newport News. Hosted by Flat-Out Events. Join us at our group run at Tradition Brewing Co! We will meet there, run a 3-mile loop around City Center, and finish back at Tradition. Following the run, there will usually be food trucks at Tradition and, of course, beer! There will also be complimentary Nuun hydration at the end of the run. You do not have to be 21 to enjoy the atmosphere of Tradition Brewing Co. All ages are invited!
- Team Trivia, Tradition Brewing Company, 6:30 - 8:30 pm, 700 Thimble Shoals Blvd, Newport News. Team Trivia provides a fun and entertaining night for all those who come to play and enjoy getting together for a great time. Best of all, Team Trivia is FREE. Plus, 'Karnage Asada’ will be here.
- An Evening with Virginia’s Own Hardywood, Total Wine & More Jefferson Commons, 5 - 7:00 pm, 12551 Jefferson Ave., Newport News. Richmond’s Hardywood was rated Virginia’s top brewery two years in a row! Join us to be lead through a class of the brewery’s great offerings, including its flagship and just-released seasonal beers. Reserve your spot today!
- Boulevard steal the glass, County Grill Yorktown, 5 - 11:00 pm, 215 George Washington Mem Hwy., Yorktown. Beers, Swag, BBQ. Do it. Featuring: Tank 7 Farmhouse Ale, The Calling IPA, Ginger Lemon Radler, Funky Pumpkin.
- Team Trivia Night, Alewerks Brewing Company, 6:30 pm (Open 12 - 9:00 pm), 189-B Ewell Road, Williamsburg. Every Wednesday in the taproom join us and bring your friends for a competitive fun game of Team Trivia! We’ll have 'Foodatude - Food with Attitude’ Food Truck to fill your belly and 10 draft options to feed your mind. Raffle prizes up for grabs for all competitors and gift cards to top 3 finishers! Come early as space does fill up quickly!
Thu, Oct 13
- Vinyl Night, Back Bay Brewing Company, 7-10:00 pm, 614 Norfolk Ave., Virginia Beach. Spinning records starting at 7 pm, hosted by BYO Records!
- Draft Beer Night, 11th Street Taphouse Bar & Grill, 4 - 9:00 pm, VB Oceanfront on the Boardwalk, 1011 Atlantic Ave., Virginia Beach. Every Thursday we offer 50% off our rotating Drafts!
- Pint Night, Chicho’s More Than Pizza, 29th St., Virginia Beach. Each Thursday we switch out one of the taps with a new IPA or other craft beer. When you buy a pint of it you get the glass as a gift.
- Midnight Brewery pint night, Home Republic, 6:00 pm, 328 Laskin Rd., Virginia Beach. Midnight Brewery pint night at Home Republic. Try the silver winner from the VA craft beer festival, 3 years running: Not My Job Brown ale! If you happen to steal one of their glasses….well, we won’t stop you! The Tap Lineup includes: Oktoberfest, Rockville Red, Not My Job (English Brown Ale), and Purdy Mechanic (IPA).
- Virginia Craft Beer Night, Tapped Gastropub, East Hilltop, 1550 Laskin Rd #198, Virginia Beach. $3 Pints of local and regional craft beers.
- Pizza & Pint Night, Baker’s Crust, Hilltop, Ghent, Greenbrier & Williamsburg. Every Thu after 4:00 pm. Originating in Naples, Italy, our Neapolitan pizzas mimic that of the traditional Neapolitan Pizza using only 00 flour, hand-stretched dough, house-made fresh mozzarella & Italian tomatoes. Our pizzas are brought to life in our oak wood-fired oven, creating pizzas with an added layer of texture and flavor. $6 Pizzas, PLUS a Special Happy Hour from 4-9 pm.
- Pi(e)nt Night, Your Pie Hilltop, 5 - 9:00 pm, 754 Hilltop North Shopping Ctr., Virginia Beach. Every Thursday night, order a pint from our Brewery of the Month and keep the glass.
- Beer School, The Porch at Whole Foods Virginia Beach, 6:30-8:00 pm, 1800 Laskin Rd, Virginia Beach. Join one of our beer experts on The Porch for a different topic each week. 21 years of age or older with valid ID, $6.50
- Free Beer Tasting, Grape & Gourmet, 4:30-7:00 pm, 4000 Virginia Beach Blvd, Virginia Beach. Come see what Gabe is pouring for tonight’s tasting. Five new beers every week!
- Float Night, Mix it Up Growlers Flights & Pints, 5:00 pm, 2973 Shore Dr., Virginia Beach. What’s better than Ice Cream and Beer? Nothing.
- Day Early Weekend, Commonwealth Brewing Company, 3 - 11:00 pm, 2444 Pleasure House Rd, Virginia Beach. 'The COOP’ is loose at Commonwealth Brewing Company on the patio on Thursday, Oct. 13th. Fly by for some of the best gourmet eats around and your favorite craft beer!
- Tap It Thursday, Big Ugly Brewing Company, 5:30 - 8:30 pm, 1296 Battlefield Blvd S, Chesapeake. join us for Thirsty Thursday! Tyler from Tap It Local will be chef-ing up a tasty sample menu, including burgers & crab cakes, so come thirsty and hungry!
- Pi(e)nt Night, Your Pie Pizza Norfolk, 5:00 pm to close, Wards Corner, 7550 Granby St., Norfolk. Every Thursday night, order a pint from our Brewery of the Month and keep the glass.
- Thursday Food Truck, Rip Rap Brewing Co., 5 - 10:00 pm, 116 E 25th St., Norfolk. Come out to the newest Microbrewery in Norfolk! Hang out in our Dog friendly, and Family friendly tasting room and pair our tasty fresh beer with treats from one of our local food trucks.
- Growler Fill Thursday & Beers n Brazil Night, O'Connor Brewing Co., 3 - 10:00 pm, 211 W 24th St, Norfolk. Join us every Thursday for tasty drafts and discounts on all growler fills! Also, Come try authentic Brazilian food with today’s food truck, 'Taste of Brazil’! You’re gonna feel like you went on vacation! Cheers!
- T-shirt Thursday & Coelacanth Brewing Art Night, CBC - Coelacanth Brewing Company, 4:30 - 9:00 pm, 760 A W 22nd St., Norfolk. Remember every Thursday is T-SHIRT THURSDAY where you save when you support local business. 1 - Wear a T-shirt from a locally-owned Norfolk business or any Hampton Roads Brewery & get 10% off. 2 - Wear a T-shirt from Coelacanth & get 15% off. 3 - Buy a T-shirt for 25% off. Then Come see what CBC - Coelacanth Brewing Company is brewing up with paint and pints featuring The Art Bar Virginia at 6:30 pm! We bring the instructor and everything you will need to make a one of a kind creation and you bring yourself or a group of friends. http://theartbarvirginia.com/event/coelacanth-brewing-art-night-2016-10-13/
- Pint Night, The Public House, 5:00 pm, 1112 Colley Ave, Norfolk. Join The Public House for our weekly Pint Night. Pours start at 5 pm! Glassware and beers are limited!
- Thirsty Thursday’s at Bold Mariner Brewing Company, 5 - 9:00 pm, 2409 Bowdens Ferry Rd, Norfolk. Come out every Thursday and enjoy specials on Growler Fills and food by 'Karnage Asada’ in the beer garden.
- Pizza Night, Smartmouth Brewing Company, 4:30 - 9:00 pm, 1309 Raleigh Ave, Norfolk. The 'Bakehouse at Chelsea’ will be on-site taking pizza orders to help keep your tummy full.
- Cheesemonger Thursday, The Birch, 5:00 pm - 12:00 am, 1231 W Olney Rd, Norfolk. A special board is made to pair with the featured beer of the evening. Plus, buy a board get a cheese for free!
- Trivia Night, The Oozlefinch Craft Brewery, 7 - 9:00 pm (open at 1:00 pm), 81 Patch Rd., Fort Monroe, Hampton. Trivia every Thursday night 7 - 9 pm. Our doors are open from 1-9 pm and we’ll have 'Poor Boys Burgers’ on site. Trivia, Beer, and Burgers…what could be better!?! Put on your smarty pants and head on over, Cheers!
- Pint Nights at The Point, The Point at Phoebus - Spirits and Comfort Foods, 6:00 pm, 30 Mellen St E, # E, Hampton. Join us all month long as we feature beer from our brewery of the month. Every Thursday, come enjoy a local craft brew and keep the pint for a penny.
- Brews n Tunes, Tradition Brewing Company, 6 - 9:00 pm, 700 Thimble Shoals Blvd, Newport News. We’ll have 'Cast Iron Catering’ here, and Live Music with Dustin Furlow.
- Slider Night, Dog Street Pub, 5:00 pm, 401 W Duke of Gloucester St, Williamsburg. Every Thursday is Slider Night. Three unique sliders paired with three taste size beers ready to start your weekend early. Slider night tempts us, so get them while you can.
- Steal the Pint Night with Smartmouth, Berret’s Taphouse Grill, 6 - 9:00 pm, 199 S. Boundary St., Williamsburg. We welcome Smartmouth Brewing Co. from Norfolk. Meet the brewers, taste the beer, keep the glass, hear live music by 'Tom Vinick’ (weather permitting).
Fri, Oct 14
- Wyndridge tap takeover, Finn McCool’s Tavern, 6:00 pm, . Wyndridge Farm Brewing tap takeover at Finn McCool’s Tavern. Part of the 12 weeks of Christmas, and featuring Live Music with Christopher Corbet Wolfe.
- Food Truck Friday, Reaver Beach Brewing, 3 - 9:00 pm, 1505 Taylor Farm Rd., Virginia Beach. Start the weekend off right with one of our fresh beers, plus a great local food truck will be here serving delicious eats.
- Food Truck Friday, Young Veterans Brewing Company, 3 - 8:00 pm, 2505 Horse Pasture Rd., Virginia Beach. We’ll have one of our favorite food trucks on site for your beer pairing pleasure.
- Craft Brews Cruise, Virginia Aquarium & Marine Science Center, 6 - 8:00 pm, 717 General Booth Blvd, Virginia Beach. Enjoy the crisp fall air aboard the Atlantic Explorer for an October Craft Brews Cruise. You will be treated to a selection of craft beer from O'Connor Brewing Co.! Enjoy the sunset over the water during this two hour cruise as you indulge in some of the best craft beers in the area. Food truck-style offerings will be available for purchase in the Aquarium parking lot prior to departure and snacks will be available for purchase onboard the ship. Tickets for the cruise are $30 per person. Valid photo ID is required at check in. This is a 21 and over event. Guests should check in 30 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time at the dock adjacent to the Aquarium parking lot. For more information, please call the Virginia Aquarium’s Guest Services Office at (757)-385-FISH (3474).
- Drink Local: Meet Your Craft Brewer, Total Wine & More Marketplace at Hilltop, 6:30 - 8:30 pm, 1744 Laskin Rd., Virginia Beach. Craft beer is taking the country by storm, as brewers build upon traditional techniques and styles and experiment with new ones. Representatives from your local brewery will give you an insider perspective on the craft beer movement.
- Charlotte Hour, Lynnhaven Pub, 5-8:00 pm, 2236 W Great Neck Rd., Virginia Beach. Join us out on the patio sampling some tasty brews. Come by, talk beer, and grab a ready brew.
- Growler Fill Night, Mix it Up Growlers Flights & Pints, 5:00 pm, 2973 Shore Dr., Virginia Beach. 20% off Growler Fills!
- Food Truck Friday, Commonwealth Brewing Company, 3:00 pm - 12:00 am, 2444 Pleasure House Rd, Virginia Beach. We welcome 'Bite of Maine’ to the patio for dinner Friday, October 14th. Come grab a lobster roll or red Maine hotdog. You won’t be sorry!
- Live Music with 'Acoustic Legend’, Big Ugly Brewing Company, 6:30 - 9:00 pm, 1296 Battlefield Blvd S, Chesapeake. Acoustic Legend Chris is playing for us on Friday, October 14th at 6:30 pm. Bring your dinner or order from one of our local restaurants close by!
- Firkin Friday, Cogan’s Pizza North, 6:00 pm, 4311 Colley Avenue, Norfolk. Every Friday, we tap a cask of ale from a favorite local Brewery. Come out and enjoy some REAL BEER!
- Food Truck Friday, Rip Rap Brewing Co., 5 - 10:00 pm, 116 E. 25th St., Norfolk. Come out to the newest Microbrewery in Norfolk! Hang out in our Dog friendly, and Family friendly tasting room and pair our tasty fresh beer with treats from ‘The Grilled Cheese Academy’.
- Beer Release, O'Connor Brewing Co., 3 - 10:00 pm, 211 W 24th St., Norfolk. OBC is proud to present “Hop Trick”, an exciting and unique beer created in collaboration with the Norfolk Admirals. Not too dry, not too bitter, and not too strong, this well-balanced amber ale has all the components to be “just right” for any palate, whether you’re a craft beer convert or a full-fledged aficionado. And clocking in at only 5.5% ABV, Hop Trick is an easy-drinking red India Pale Ale — perfect for sipping during a thrilling Admirals game at the Norfolk Scope Arena. Also pair one of our delicious, hand-made beers with a mouth-watering gyro from NY Souvlaki food truck! Cheers!
- FlickIt! Fridays: “The Return of the Living Dead”, Naro Expanded Cinema, 9:16 - 11:45 pm, 1507 Colley Ave, Norfolk. Who’s hungry for BRAAAINS?!? Written and directed by Dan O'Bannon (Dark Star, Alien), THE RETURN OF THE LIVING DEAD (1985, R, 91mins), is a zombie punk classic that centers around a group of teens (and some kooky adults) who have to deal with a horde of brain-hungry zombies attacking the town after the accidental release of a toxic gas into the air. We’re teaming up with The Muse Writers Center again this month for another fun-filled evening of frights and fundraising. They will have Smartmouth Beer available for sale in the lobby, with all the proceeds going to support their scholarships and writing workshops. Our sponsors this month are Analogue Arts + Trade, The gift shop at decorum, Local Heroes, and Toast, who will also be hosting the official after party. We can’t wait to see you there! Reminder, BEER SALES ARE CASH ONLY. Tickets for the show are $10 and will go on sale at our box office 8:30pm the day of the show. Naro Ticket Books are valid.
- Food Truck & Trivia Friday, Bold Mariner Brewing Company, 5 - 9:00 pm, 2409 Bowdens Ferry Rd, Norfolk. We welcome Troy Trivia & Entertainment every 2nd Friday of the month for Team Trivia, starting at 6 pm. and Cubania
- Food Truck Friday, Smartmouth Brewing Company, 4:30-9:00 pm, 1309 Raleigh Avenue #300, Norfolk. Come start your weekend with tasty treats from 'Balu’s Surf Shack’ food truck.
- Special Friday Night Beer and Cheese Pairing Menu, The Birch, 3:00 pm - 2:00 am, 1231 W Olney Rd, Norfolk. A way to offer a bridge between our beer menu and our cheese! The pairings can be ordered individually or they can be ordered together as a flight!
- Live Music/Food Truck Friday, St. George Brewing Company, 4 - 8:00 pm, 204 Challenger Way, Hampton. Come hang with one of our favorite food truck friends serving deliciousness, and jam to live music!
- Friday Night Flights, Tradition Brewing Company, 4 - 10:00 pm, 700 Thimble Shoals Blvd, Newport News. Kick off your weekend right with discounts on flights of 4 and 6 samplings of our great local craft beer! Plus 'VA Sliders 757’ will be here dishin up, and the 'Chisman Creek Band’ will be here with Live Music from 7 - 10 pm.
- Drink Local: Meet Your Craft Brewer, Total Wine & More Jefferson Commons, 6:30 - 8:30 pm, 12551 Jefferson Ave., Newport News. Craft beer is taking the country by storm, as brewers build upon traditional techniques and styles and experiment with new ones. Representatives from your local brewery will give you an insider perspective on the craft beer movement.
- Free Beer Tasting, Hair of the DoG Bottle Shop, 5-8:00 pm, Williamsburg. Come by every Friday to try what’s new and grab a growler to go from one of our 8 Taps, or large selection of craft bottles and cans. See you at 5 pm!
- Tribe Pride Weekend, The Virginia Beer Company, 5 - 9:00 pm, 401 2nd St, Williamsburg. The fall is here and that means William & Mary is about to celebrate Homecoming! We look forward to hosting our fellow members of the William & Mary Alumni Association this weekend, our first Homecoming at 401! Tonight: We tap our latest New England Style IPA, Green & Gold. A portion of proceeds from sales of this beer will donated back to W&M! Friday Brewmaster’s Pin around 3-ish: Everbearing Blackberry Porter with vanilla beans from The Spice & Tea Exchange of Williamsburg. John Spence performs live on the beer garden from 6-9 pm! 'FoodaTude..Food with Attitude’ serving all day/night. And, drink specials for anyone wearing W&M gear!
- Live Music Friday, Alewerks Brewing Company, 5:30 - 8:30 pm, 189-B Ewell Road, Williamsburg. See you at Alewerks for a Friday of fun and Live Music. Arrive early as we’ll have 'Clayton Perry’ bringin the live tunes.
Sat, Oct 15
- A Benefit for the Brew Master part 2, Wasserhund Brewing Company, 1 - 10:00 pm, 1805 Laskin Rd., Ste. 102, Virginia Beach. On the morning of Saturday, October 1st Brew Master and Part owner of Wasserhund Brewing Company, Aaron Holley, suffered an unexpected stroke. Aaron is currently stable and in the ICU. This benefit is being thrown by the Wasserhund Brewing Company Staff to support a family that has always supported us. Aaron, Christine and Craig have always put their employees and their community first; raising tens of thousands of dollars for the Hampton Roads community within the first year of business. We are hoping that our community will come forward and support such a wonderful and caring family in their time of need. We will be collecting donations all day and night by cash or credit. Southern Grit and HR Growler will be attending the event with giveaways and raffles. Face to Face painting will be doing face painting for kids and adults, and The Art Bar Virginia will be donating a multi piece flag to help raise money. There will be live music from 7-10 pm! If you cannot attend the event, but wish to donate, please see the gofundme link here https://www.gofundme.com/2se9nng. We appreciate everyone’s thoughts and prayers in this trying time. And as always, Prost!
- Grub n Brew, Reaver Beach Brewing Co., 12 - 9:00 pm, 1505 Taylor Farm Rd, Virginia Beach. Come out and enjoy your weekend with plenty of taps pouring, while out front another great local food truck will be dishing out good eats.
- Brew n Grub, Young Veterans Brewing Company, 12 - 11:00 pm, 2505 Horse Pasture Rd, Ste. 104, Virginia Beach. We’ll have another great local food truck on site for your lunch or dinner beer pairing pleasure.
- Beer Release, Back Bay Brewing, 12:00 pm - Midnight, 614 Norfolk Ave., Virginia Beach. Releasing this Saturday, Back Bay Brewing’s Leishman’s Lager - An approachable sparkling lager born on the fairway. Combining elements of classic Australian bittering hops and German noble varietals to balance out the bready and toasted malt backbone with subtle spicy and floral notes. Perfect for 18 holes or backyard gatherings. Back Bay Brewing Co. is proud to partner with and donate proceeds for this beer to Marc Leishman’s Begin Again Foundation. Providing new beginnings for those in three critical areas of needs - Medical financial stress, hunger, and special needs communities.
- Live Music & Food Trucks, Mix it Up Growlers Flights & Pints, 2973 Shore Dr., Virginia Beach. Hang out at our own backyard beach, grab some grub from 'A Bite of Maine’ food truck, which will be here every Saturday all summer, and chill to tunes.
- Saturday Food Truck, Commonwealth Brewing Company, 12 - 9:00 pm (open till Midnight), 2444 Pleasure House Rd, Virginia Beach. Tonight we welcome 'Taste of Brazil’ authentic Brazilian cuisine to the patio for dinner. Great food and nice cold beer.
- OBC Grain & Hop Garden Grand Opening + Beer Release Event, Norfolk Botanical Garden, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm, 6700 Azalea Garden Rd., Norfolk. GRAND OPENING of our NEW O’Connor Grain & Hop Garden at Norfolk Botanical Garden, where we are growing all sorts of beer ingredients… and have a cold one with us! Enjoy live music by The Framers, family-friendly activities, games, educational booths, food trucks and more! Food and beverages available for purchase… including our brand new Susan Constant Wheat Wine, which we are releasing simultaneously at the Garden and at OBC that day. Entrance to the O'Connor Grain & Hop Garden is included with Garden Admission. http://norfolkbotanicalgarden.org/events/a-day-of-beer-roses/
- Saturday Food Truck, Rip Rap Brewing Co., 12 - 10:00 pm, 116 E. 25th St., Norfolk. Come out to the newest Microbrewery in Norfolk! Hang out in our Dog friendly, and Family friendly tasting room and pair our tasty fresh beer with treats from one of our local food trucks. Come out and have a beer!
- New Beer Release, O'Connor Brewing Co., 12 - 9:00 pm, 211 W 24th St., Norfolk. Virginia Vintage is an ever-evolving showcase of vintage-style ales brewed with natural ingredients from the Commonwealth of Virginia. Using grains from Copper Fox Distillery and other local ingredients, our Virginia Vintage series exudes the essence of fine, artisnal Virginia products. We’ll release our new Susan Constant Wheat Wine & Ironclad Susan Constant. This brew is golden amber in color and pours with a luscious pillowy head. Notes of caramel, toffee, and a hint of tropical fruit balance with a velvety mouthfeel lent from the high percentage of wheat used. The Ironclad variant of the Susan Constant Wheat Wine is aged in chardonnay barrels. Also, pair one of our delicious, hand-made beers with 'Capt'n Crabby’s’ entirely hand-made menu items, from 2-9 pm! And we’ll have Live Music by the Dharma Bombs from RVA, 5:50-8:30 pm. Cheers!
- Harvest Festival, CBC - Coelacanth Brewing Company, 12 - 10:00 pm, 760 A W 22nd St., Norfolk. Our 1st annual Harvest Festival! Join us for the Release of Baramel Apple Pie Porter, A collaboration beer created with Parkway Brewing Company and using apples supplied by Bold Rock Hard Cider. We’ll have Fresh Apple Pie from The Bakehouse at Chelsea, Music from The Janks, and Hot & Cold Apple Cider. Just say “No” to Pumpkin Beer! We’ll have more announcements in the coming weeks
- RESCHEDULED to NOV 12: The Brew Crew Homebrew Off, Bearded Bird Brewing Co.
- Chrysler Museum Glass Studio Engravers MUG CLUB, 10:00 am - 5:00 pm, 745 Duke St., Norfolk. Explore the Chrysler’s collection of historic beer steins, then engrave your own personalized mug. Fill it up during a private tour of O’Connor Brewing Company later that afternoon (legal drinking age is 21+). Ages 16+ One-day workshop, price: $65 / Museum Members $50. Cheers!
- Saturday Food Truck, Bold Mariner Brewing Company, 5 - 9:00 pm, 2409 Bowdens Ferry Rd, Norfolk. We’ll have 'Red River Smoke House’ with their mouth watering, authentic Texas BBQ. Slow cooked to perfection using only special seasonings and perfectly seasoned oak wood.
- Smartmouth’s 4th Birthday Bash, Smartmouth Brewing Co., 12 - 7:00 pm, Norfolk. Smartmouth is turning 4 and we’re shutting down the street for our annual birthday bash! Join us, and a few thousand of our closest friends, for a party that’s fun, family-friendly and FREE! Thanks to all the loyal craft beer fans for your support this past year. In return we’ll have 10 different beers on tap including the release of a brand-new specialty brew. Enjoy delicious local grub from six different food trucks (Thai Express Virginia Beach, Your Pie Norfolk / Ward’s Corner, Pendulum Fine Meats, Capt'n Crabby, Sofrito, Food Gangsters), along with two live bands keeping spirits high. The talented kids from School of Rock Norfolk will kick things off at 12 noon before the long awaited reunion of Norfolk blues band, RYLO at 5 pm. We’ll have new swag, new shirts, brewery tours and a fancy new party cup for your collection. Bring the kid s, the pups and anyone else looking to get down and boogie. Please note, there will be no growler fills this day. Last call for beer ticket sales will be at 6:30, and Taps close at 7 pm.
- Yoga on Tap, The St. George Brewing Company, 9:30 am, 204 Challenger Way, Hampton. Our Tasting room is open from 10 am to 6 pm, but every Saturday morning we host 'Yoga on Tap’, a one hour Vinyasa flow yoga class, by Yaz Yoga.
- Boo’s & Brews: A Halloween Extravaganza, Tradition Brewing Company, 9:00 pm - Midnight, 700 Thimble Shoals Blvd., Newport News. Nocte Covina Burlesque brings our favorite time of year to our hometown with Boo’s & Brews: A Halloween Extravaganza, our debut at Tradition Brewing Company! We expect each of you to come prepared to celebrate the ghouls, goblins, monsters, and of course Witches in us all! This event will be hosted by Nocte Covina’s own Boss Witches Ms. Salem Sirene & Ms. Isabel Astrum!! Don’t forget to dress up in your SPOOOOOKY best because we will be having a costume contest following intermission! Doors will open at 9 pm with the show starting promptly at 10 pm. Merchandise and Raffle can be purchased with cash or charge. Bar opens with the doors at 9 pm.
- Tribe Pride Weekend, The Virginia Beer Company, 12 - 9:00 pm, 401 2nd St, Williamsburg. We look forward to hosting our fellow members of the William & Mary Alumni Association this weekend, our first Homecoming at 401! Today: Special Saturday edition of live music with Uncle Funk performing from 2:30-5:30 pm! Celebrating the finishers of VA Momentum’s The Growler relay from 6:30-9:30 pm! 'Cast Iron Catering’ serving all day/night. And, drink specials for anyone wearing W&M gear!
- Pumpkin Carving Contest, Alewerks Brewing Company, 12 - 6:00 pm, 189 B Ewell Rd., Williamsburg. Come celebrate your love of fall and all things pumpkin with us this Saturday! From 12-6pm bring a pumpkin or purchase one from us for a fun day of carving and outdoor games. 'Two Drummers Offbeat Eats’ will be serving all day. At 6 pm we will announce winners of some awesome Alewerks prizes!
Sun, Oct 16
- Growler Power Hours, Reaver Beach Brewing Company, 2 - 4:00 pm (open from 1 - 6:00 pm), 1505 Taylor Farm Rd., Virginia Beach. The weekend’s not over, from 2-4 pm we offer discounts on all growler and grenade fills.
- Sunday Food Truck, Young Veterans Brewing Company, 3 - 8:00 pm, 2505 Horse Pasture Rd., Virginia Beach. End the weekend on a high note with our fresh beer and tasty treats from a great local food truck.
- 2016 Pig & Oyster Fest, Old Coast Guard Station, 1 - 5:00 pm, 2400 Atlantic Ave., Virginia Beach. The best party on the beach to support the best museum on the beach! Music by Will Overman Band, BBQ, Raw Oysters, Steamed Oysters, Chicken, Baked Beans, Coleslaw, Beer, Soda, & Water included with ticket. Cash wine bar. Silent Auction & Door Prizes. Tickets: $45 Adult, $35 Museum Member / Under 35, $10 Child 6-15, Available online, 757-422-1587, at the museum, or from an OCGS board member. Parking: City parking garage at 25th Street & Pacific Avenue. All proceeds benefit the Old Coast Guard Station - Maritime Museum, Virginia Beach.
- Growler Fills Sunday, Back Bay Brewing, 12 - 6:00 pm, . Our new Sunday hours are 12-6 pm, and 64 oz. growler fills for $10!
- Sunday Funday, Mix it Up, Mix it Up Growlers Flights & Pints, 2973 Shore Dr., Virginia Beach. Sunday Funday Backyard Party and $1 hot dogs all day long!
- Sip & Stamp, Pleasure House Brewing, 1 - 3:00 pm, 3025 Shore Dr., Virginia Beach. Come enjoy a cold beer while creating your own custom greeting cards. Create 2 projects for just five dollars! Hurry though…seating is limited to 8 participants.
- Crockpot Sunday, Pleasure House Brewing, 6-8 pm (open 12-10:00 pm), 3025 Shore Dr., Virginia Beach. Come eat our contestants’ crockpot creations! Try them all and vote. The winner gets PHB gift card! Just a minimum $3 donation that goes to charity and you too can be a judge!
- Sunday Food Truck, Commonwealth Brewing Company, 11:00 am - 8:00 pm, 2444 Pleasure House Rd, Virginia Beach. Welcome 'Vicki Vail’s Gourmet Burgers’ as they join the Commonwealth Brewing Company for dinner on Sun, Oct 16th. Fill your hands with gourmet cooked-to-order, burger deliciousness!
- Tap It Local Pop Up Kitchen, Big Ugly Brewing Company, 12:30 pm, 1296 Battlefield Blvd. S., Chesapeake. Our friends from Tap It Local will be grilling up some burgers, bbq, crab cakes and shrimp to go with that Big Bold Beer at Big Ugly Brewing on Sunday’s from Noon to 4 pm so come hungry and thirsty.
- Fond de la Mer Littéraire/Brunch/SIN, O'Connor Brewing Co., 2 - 3:00 pm, 211 W 24th St., Norfolk. Please join ODU French Professors Peter Schulman and Elizabeth Black, as they celebrate O’Connor’s new Fond de la Mer beer with readings from French writers and texts that celebrate the sea such as Jules Verne’s Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Seas (Captain Nemo of course would be a fan of Fond de la Mer!), Victor Hugo’s famous sea poems and a scene from Ninety-Three, a hair-raising passage about a cannonball on the bridge of a sailing vessel during a storm; Marcel Proust’s beautiful descriptions the sea-side resort of Balbec and many more! Audience members are encouraged to bring their favorite poems as well! We’ll also have 'Rustic Roots Gourmet’s’ authentic BBQ with complex flavors and upscale flair from 12-7 pm! And Sunday means Service Industry discounts all day at OBC! Whether you are a bartender or waitstaff, come by and enjoy 50% off all draft and merchandise at the brewery every Sunday. We want to show our love and appreciation for those of you in the hospitality business!
- Exception(andall) beers, Exception(ale), 12 - 6:00 pm, 2000 Colonial Ave, # 6, Norfolk. We are kicking off exception(andall) beers every Sunday. We’ll offer up extra flavors infused into already great beers issuing out Dogfish Randall.
- Sunday Salute, The Bold Mariner Brewing Company, 12 - 6:00 pm, 2409 Bowden’s Ferry Rd., Norfolk. Discount on draught for all Active Duty Military and Veterans.
- Smartmouth Sundays, Smartmouth Brewing Co., 1 - 5:00 pm, 1309 Raleigh Ave, Norfolk. Our tasting room will be open from 1-5 pm serving up delicious craft beer in its many vessels and offering all the Smartmouth swag you can get your hands on, plus 'Waffletina’ will be on hand to beat back your hunger.
- Chuggers Running Club, Wharf Hill Brewing Co., 10:30 - 11:30 am, 25 Main St, Smithfield. Join the Wharf Hill Chuggers each Sunday at 10:30 am for a conversational paced 5k through Smithfield. All runners, walkers, and joggers welcome at any pace! Meet at the pub for introductions before the run, then hang out after for great beer, food (Shrimp and Grits day!) and conversation.
- Paint & Pints Kids Day, Tradition Brewing Company, 1:30 - 2:30 pm, 700 Thimble Shoals Blvd., Newport News. Bring your favorite kiddo and join them in a paint class professionally guided step by step. Tickets must be purchased in advance. We kindly suggest keeping the age and attention span of your little one in mind. Pre-Purchase Tickets: http://theartbarvirginia.com/event/
- Tribe Pride Weekend, The Virginia Beer Company, 12 - 7:00 pm, 401 2nd St, Williamsburg. We look forward to hosting our fellow members of the William & Mary Alumni Association this weekend, our first Homecoming at 401! Today: Capt'n Crabby serving all day/evening, and drink specials for anyone wearing W&M gear!
- Live Music and Steal the Vessel Sundays, Alewerks Brewing Company, 12-5:00 pm, 189-B Ewell Road, Williamsburg. Every Sunday is Steal the Vessel on American style growlers and grunts. Plus, Live Music runs from 2-4 pm with 'Walkerton Brothers’, and 'Poor Boys Burgers’ Food Truck will here in the Bier Garden!
Mon, Oct 17
- Trivia Night, Wasserhund Brewing Company, 7-9:00 pm, 1805 Laskin Road, Suite 102, Virginia Beach. Mondays are the new Fridays at Wasserhund! Come test your skills with Trivia every Monday, from 7-9 pm. Drink beer, eat pizza, and win some great prizes! Bring yourself or a team of your smartest friends. You can win 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place prizes!
- Craft Beer Mondays, Ynot Italian, Great Neck, Kempsville, Greenbrier, Great Bridge, Ghent. Every Monday $3 Craft Beers. *Must be 21 years old to purchase. Valid for a limited time. Valid till 9 pm on Mondays only. http://www.ynotitalian.com/craftbeer/
- Steal the Pint Night, HK on the Bay, 6-8:00 pm, 4600 Lookout Rd., Virginia Beach. Head on out to HK on the Bay to enjoy some delicious brews. Every Monday we will be 'Stealing the Pint’ with this month’s featured Brewery. It’s also 'All you can eat Wings night’, so Hang with us, eat some good food and drink some great beer.
- Military Monday, O'Connor Brewing Co., 3 - 9:00 pm, 211 W 24th St, Norfolk. It’s Military Monday, so all of you who currently serve, or have served, come join us for a pint & let us treat you like the MVPs that you are! As a token of our gratitude for your service, we will be offering a special discount EVERY MONDAY to all active duty, retired, and veteran military members. (Please present valid proof of service to receive discount)
- Pint Night on the Patio, Supper-Southern Morsels, 5:00 pm, 319 W 21st St, Norfolk. Join us as we feature our Brewery of the Month! Look forward to Penny Pint Nights every Monday on the Supper Rooftop as well as exciting beer-centric additions from the kitchen!
- Chuggers Running Club, Wharf Hill Brewing Co., 5:45 - 6:45 pm, 25 Main St, Smithfield. Join the Wharf Hill Chuggers each Monday at 5:45 pm for a conversational paced 5k through Smithfield. All runners, walkers, and joggers welcome at any pace! Meet at the pub for introductions before the run, then hang out after for great beer, food (Shrimp Night!) and conversation.
- Pint Night, Park Lane Tavern, 5:00 pm, Peninsula Town Center, Hampton. Our regular Monday Steal the Glass Night. Stealing starts at 5 pm, Live Music by Brian 'Big Daddy’ Sewell will start at 6:30 pm.
- Burger & Pint night, Craft 60 Ale House, 4 - 9:00 pm, 13361 Warwick Blvd, Newport News. Every Monday Burger & Pint night. Enjoy discounts on all of our hand crafted burgers and pints until 9 pm.
- Point 2 and Brew Pub Run, Point 2 Running Company & Whole Foods Newport News, 6:00 pm, 12080 Jefferson Ave, Ste. 910, Newport News. We’re partnering with Point 2 Running Company every Monday for a Point 2 & Brew Pub Run! The 3 mile runs will begin at Point 2 in The Marketplace at Tech Center and end with Happy Hour at Oyster Point Pub at Whole Foods Market Newport News. No registration required and runners of all levels are welcome. We look forward to seeing everyone there!
- Steal the Glass, The Sandbar Grill and Pub, 11:00 am - 9:00 pm, 736 J Clyde Morris Blvd., Newport News. Our weekly steal the pint night. $5 takes the pint with the glass and $5 fill ups til 9 pm.
- Dog Street Pub Running Club, 5:00 pm, 401 W Duke of Gloucester St, Williamsburg. A family & dog friendly casual running club in the Colonial area. We meet every Monday at DoG Street Pub. Run starts at 6 pm.
Tue, Oct 18
- Reaver Beach Tap Takeover, Tap It Local-Chesapeake, 7 - 10:00 pm, 648 Grassfield Parkway, Chesapeake. We celebrate another Virginia Beach Craft Brewery - Reaver Beach Brewing. Come try their tasty brews & meet the people behind their great beer!
- Stone Brewing Steal the Glass, Triangle Restaurant, 6 - 11:00 pm, 601 Prince George Street, Williamsburg. We’re FINALLY doing it! After a raincheck, TRIANGLE is thrilled to finally be hosting Stone Brewing for a Steal the Glass Night, featuring Bourbon Barrel-Aged Arrogant Bastard Ale on draft, plus a few other surprises… Trivia at 8 pm!
Wed, Oct 19
- 3rd Annual Gosebumps - mini gose tap takeover, The Birch, 5 - 9:00 pm, 1231 W Olney Rd, Norfolk. Back again our mini gose tap takeover! This year we will be featuring: Bahnhof Leipziger Rauch Pineus, brewed with smoked malt and filtered through pine & spruce needles; Del Ducato Baciami Lipsia, brewed with pink sea salt; Strangeways Red Wine Barrel Wake Me Up Before You Gose, aged in red wine barrels with hibiscus; Evil Twin Mission Gose, brewed with eucalyptus.
- Foothills Steal The Glass featuring performance by Auf Ghets, Craft 60 Ale House, 4 - 9:00 pm, 13361 Warwick Blvd., Newport News. We have a great night of craft beer, food, & music for you, featuring Live Music by Hampton Roads’ premiere Oom-Pah band, AUF GHETS! We’ll have Craft Brew selections and pint glasses from Foothills Brewing Co., from Winston Salem, NC.
- The return of the beer dinner, DoG Street Pub, 6:30 pm, 401 W Duke of Gloucester St., Williamsburg. We are ecstatic to announce an evening with Dogfish Head Beer. A Korean inspired menu including appetizer, main course, palate cleanser and dessert. The entrèe will be served family style to awaken all five tastes: Salty, Sweet, Bitter, Sour and Unami paired with a vertical flight of 120 Minute imperial ipa 2014-2016. Very limited seating, tickets athttp://dog-street-pub.myshopify.com/
Thu, Oct 20
- Red Sails and Ales with Commonwealth Brewing Company, American Rover Sailing Ship, 7:00 pm, Town Point Park, Norfolk. Join us the third Thursday of every month for a craft beer tasting. A representative from the Brewery will be on board to discuss the brewing process while you enjoy a smooth sunset cruise under sail on the Elizabeth River. A barbecue dinner from Beach Bully and live music by our ship’s musician are also included. Cruise departs from the Waterside Marina on Norfolk’s Downtown Waterfront. For tickets go to http://www.americanrover.com/special-events/red-sails-and-ales/
- Big Ugly Tall Tales, Big Ugly Brewing Company, 7 - 9:00 pm, 1296 Battlefield Blvd S, Chesapeake. Big Ugly Tall Tales is a book club for lovers of books and beers, and we would love to have you join us! Our book club selection for October is “Going Postal” by Terry Pratchett. Get the book, read it, and come share in the discussion. Bring your suggestions for books you would like to read and discuss. This is a fun, no pressure group, and we always have a good time. Cheers!
- Harvest Release Party, Colley Cantina, 6 - 8:00 pm, 1316 Colley Ave., Norfolk. Join us and Wyndridge Farm Brewing for their Harvest Release event on October 20th. Maple Pumpkin Cider and Harvest Ale will be flowing all night. Share this event on Facebook and show us that you shared it when you come in on the 20th for a prize! No cover. Our regular scheduled Shrimp Night and Open Mic Night are still happening, just a more festive version!
- Third Thursday at the Museum, The Chrysler Museum of Art, 5 - 10:00 pm, One Memorial Pl, Norfolk. You won’t want to miss this night devoted to ancient Mayan culture. Join us for two Mayan tours with a hot chocolate tasting at 5:30 and 7 pm, live music and more. Throughout the night, stop into the Kaufman Theatre where we will show Night of the Mayas (La Noche de los Mayas), a 1939 Mexican tragedy most noted for its musical score by the Mexican composer Silvestre Revueltas. Music and specials guests presented by the Virginia Symphony Orchestra, including 2012 JoAnn Falletta International Guitar Competition Winner, Celil Refik Kaya. In the Studio, see why Visiting Artist Hank Murta Adams is one of the world’s most innovative glass casters as he turns molten glass, mounds of sand, and copper tubes into an artistic patchwork quilt on the hot-shop floor. Due to standing-room-only Third Thursday crowds, admission tickets are required at the Studio. Reserve yours in advance at reservations.chrysler.org. Third Thursday is free for Museum Members and students with current ID, $5 for all others. Cash bar at both locations.
- Smartcade // Retro Video Game Night, Smartmouth Brewing Co., 4:30 - 7:30 pm, 1309 Raleigh Ave., Norfolk. Relive the glory days when video games had pixels and were played alongside other humans. Mall arcades may be long gone but their spirit lives on at Smartmouth. Choose from several stations including Nintendo, Genesis, Super Nintendo and N64 and a variety of games. Enjoy delicious Smartmouth brews and tasty pizza from The Bakehouse at Chelsea as you put your button-mashing skills to the test. Admission is free all you have to do is press start!
- Pretty Little Firkin, The Virginia Beer Company, 3 - 9:00 pm, 401 2nd St., Williamsburg. Join us as we tap our FIRST EVER firkin-for-a-cause: Free Verse India Pale Ale infused with grapefruit! This tapping happens to coincide with the Lupus Foundation of America’s Evening of Hope taking place in NYC the same night. In support, VBC is sponsoring a fundraising challenge - $500 will be donated to the Lupus Foundation if we can kick this one-of-a-kind firkin on Thursday! To double the impact, Ian Harding (childhood friend of co-founder Robby Willey, lover of all things craft beer, champion of the Lupus Foundation, and all around good guy) has agreed to match up to $500 for this challenge for a possible donation of at least $1000! 'FoodaTude Food with Attitude’ will be serving on the beer garden all day/night.
- Jocelyn Oldham, Brass Cannon Brewing, 6 - 9:00 pm, 5476 Mooretown Road, Williamsburg. Brass Cannon Brewing will be host to local acoustic entertainer Jocelyn Oldham! With her amazing voice, Jocelyn performs tunes on both guitar and ukulele that span several genres and appeal to many generations. From Patsy Cline to the Beatles to Colbie Calliet and her all-time favorite Ingrid Michelson. Jocelyn displays a wide music selection and an extensive song list that pleases any crowd, but her passion is voice and it shines through in each performance.
- Virginia Beer Company Steal the Pint, Water Street Grille, 6 - 9:00 pm, 323 Water Street, Yorktown. Purchase any Virginia Beer Company beer on draft and receive a complimentary souvenir glass to take home! Available while supplies last, limit one per customer.
Fri, Oct 21
- Eso Turns One Party, Esoteric, 4:00 pm - Midnight, 501 Virginia Beach Blvd., Virginia Beach. #CheckIt It’s been one hell of a year and we wanna go pretty harrrrd for our first birthday. Enjoy perusing this insane tap list and come party with us Friday 10|21 for the whole weekend. LINEUP: MIAMI MADNESS, TILQUIN GEUEZE, ALEXANDER, HAWAIIAN SPEEDWAY, VIETNAMESE SPEEDWAY, Hardywood GBS, MISS BEHAVIOR, DOGFISH 120, REAVERS BOUNTY, BLANC TARTE BELGIQUE, OUD BRUNELLO, D'UVA BEER, GOSE GONE WILD, THE VEIL |tba|, THE ANSWER |tba|, ASLIN |tba|, OCELOT |tba|, COMMONWEALTH |tba|
- Crafted Dinner Series: Chapter 02, Hk on the Bay, 7:30 - 9:00 pm, 4600 Lookout Rd., Virginia Beach. Crafted is a monthly dinner series showcasing locally sourced ingredients, breweries, winery’s and spirits to put together a dining experience unlike anything you’ve had at HK on the Bay. Enjoy a uniquely crafted multi-course dinner with carefully selected drinks designed to complement the components of each pairing. Ranging from 3-6 courses, each one will be paired with a different beer, wine or spirit with guest speakers guiding you through the entire dining experience. Chapter 01: We will feature a four-course Smartmouth Beer dinner and tasting. Pricing & menu for this limited seating event will be released soon. Mark your calendars, this will be one to remember! Seating is extremely limited! Please call today to make your reservation! 757-605-3024
- Bold Friday Fundraiser Benefiting the Semper Fi Fund, The Bold Mariner Brewing Company, 4 - 9:00 pm, 2409 Bowdens Ferry Rd., Norfolk. Stop in on Friday October 21st a portion of every beer sale will benefit the Semper Fi Fund. The Semper Fi Fund provides immediate financial assistance and lifetime support to post-9/11 wounded, critically ill and injured members of all branches of the U.S. Armed Forces, and their families, ensuring that they have the resources they need during their recovery and transition back to their communities. - https://semperfifund.org/ Food by Lobsters2u & A Bite Of Maine
- DogFish Head Vertical Dinner, DoG Street Pub, 6:30 - 9:30 pm, 401 W Duke of Gloucester St., Williamsburg. The beer dinner: Several courses of an eclectic menu paired with the most raved about & craved for beers on the scene. The DoG Street Pub beer dinner series took a break waiting for the cellar to be ready. A vertical of 120 minute demands that the time is now. Dogfish Head’s commitment to crafting stellar unforgettable ales has us wowed. After 21 years they know that good things come to those who wait… and oh how we have been waiting for this! $78 (inclusive), Gratuity included in ticket price. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you request to be seated with another party. See details at https://www.facebook.com/events/193915114369927/
- Virginia Shellphish Coalition Duo, Alewerks Brewing Company, 5:30 - 8:30 pm, 189 B Ewell Rd., Williamsburg. The Alewerks Taproom offers up to 16 taps every day. Located around the corner from the Williamsburg Premium Outlets, the taproom is the perfect place to experience great local beers and friendly service.
Sat, Oct 22
- Fall CRAFTED Indie Arts and Craft Market 2016, O'Connor Brewing Co., 12 - 6:00 pm, 211 W 24th St., Norfolk. Crafted Indie Arts and Craft Market, produced by Handmade Hampton Roads, is going into its 3rd year as one of the most anticipated arts and crafts shows in the area. A gathering of many makers, crafters, artists, designers, craftsmen, and DIY’ers from all over Virginia and beyond will be selling their handmade crafts under one giant tent in the O’Connor Brewing parking lot. It’s a unique event like no other! AND, 'Karnage Asada’, 'Twisted Sisters Cupcakes’, and 'Your Pie’ will be serving up all the yum yum treats! Plus we’ll have Live Music: “Razzvio”, from 2 - 5:00 pm. For more information, visit craftedva.com! See you here!
- Beers and Gears, Alewerks Brewing Company, 12 - 4:00 pm, 189 B Ewell Rd., Williamsburg. It’s time to put your hot rod on display and talk shop with the guys! From 12-4 pm on October 22nd, join us on the patio while we welcome iShine Auto Detailing and FoodaTude..Food with Attitude. Bring your classic beauty of a vehicle and lets revel in delicious craft beer, mouthwatering food, and original vintage masterpieces!
Sun, Oct 23
- Poses & Pints, and SIN, O'Connor Brewing Co., 10:30 am - 7:00 pm, 211 W 24th St, Norfolk. Come join us at OBC for the blissful moments of Yoga on Sunday mornings. Every other Sunday Alicia Morris will be leading a class from 10:30-11:45 am, followed by the opportunity to have a couple of post yoga beers at a great discount. Of course, Sunday means Service Industry discounts all day at OBC! Whether you are a bartender or waitstaff, come by and enjoy 50% off all draft and merchandise at the brewery every Sunday. We want to show our love and appreciation for those of you in the hospitality business.
- NACC’s 3rd Annual Dogtoberfest, O'Connor Brewing Co., 1 - 5:00 pm, 211 W 24th St, Norfolk. You and your furry best friend are invited to join us for our 3rd Annual Dogtoberfest, Sunday, Oct. 23 at O'Connor Brewing Company. A $25 donation gets event goers a custom beer glass, lunch, a craft beer tasting of one of the many fine ales that have put O'Connor’s on the map and much more! We will have our costumed canine contest again this year as well as stupid pet tricks contest, photo booth and live music by Joe Heilman!
- Peace Yoga Beer, Alewerks Brewing Company, 10:30 - 11:30 am, 189 B Ewell Rd., Williamsburg. Alewerks & Sara Schimpf of Colonial Yoga present Peace Yoga & Beer at Alewerks Brewery. Flow into Fall with us!! Join us for a one hour ALL LEVELS Vinyasa Flow yoga Class followed by a delicious craft beer! Rain or Shine! After practice stay and enjoy the beautiful space- make a day of it! COST: $10, includes 60 min yoga class & 1 pint. PAYMENT: via cash or credit at the door the day of the event. What to bring: a yoga mat, water bottle, hand towel & photo ID. ** must be 21 to participate in FREE beer after class **PLEASE PRE-REGISTER to reserve your spot -class size is limited. Register via email (Colonial.Yoga@gmail.com) or call 904-716-8404
Tue, Oct 25
- Belgian Beer Dinner, Hearth Wood Fired Cuisine & Craft Beer, 7:00 pm, 605 Virginia Beach Blvd, Virginia Beach. We are excited to announce our first beer dinner featuring some amazing Belgian beers. We have partnered with D&V International to bring you a unique menu of beer and food pairings. Tickets are $65 a piece not including tax and gratuity. Call Hearth after 3pm to reserve your seat for what is sure to be a great time! Menu is as follows: Reception - Short Rib Gougere/St. Bernardus Witbier; Course One - Smoked Gouda & Scallion Pierogi/Val-Dieu Triple; Course Two - Chicken Thigh Schnitzel/St. Bernardus Prior 8; Course Three - Brined and Smoked Pork Loin Parsnip Purée, Roasted Brussel Sprouts/Rocs Grand Cru Special Brown; Dessert - Cherry Bomb/ Barbe Ruby.
- Reaver Beach Beer Dinner, 1608 Crafthouse, 6 - 10:00 pm, 1608 Pleasure House Rd, # 103, Virginia Beach. Tickets are $40 per person (tax and gratuity not included). Featuring: 1st Course - Beachfest coastal festbier/Sausage Toast; 2nd course - Hoptopus Double IPA/Butternut squash Cheesecake; 3rd course - Cthulhu The Dread brandy barrel-aged imperial milk porter/Short Rib Meatloaf; 4th course – Reavers Bounty farmhouse ale fermented with strawberries/Belgian Waffle Whipped mascarpone, berries, aged balsamic. We will only be selling 50 tickets. They will be available starting Monday September 19th at 3 pm. Call 757-965-4510 to reserve.
Sat, Oct 29
- 6th Anniversary Celebration, Reaver Beach Brewing Co., 12 - 9:00 pm, 1505 Taylor Farm Rd, Virginia Beach. Join us as we celebrate the brewery’s sixth birthday! Six?! Where does the time go? Here’s the skinny: 1) We’ll have a double bottle release. Both beers will be on draft and available to go in 750ml bottles*. We’ll announce them and the details as we get a little closer. 2) As we usually like to do on our anniversary, we’re raiding the cellar and bringing out some special barrel aged beers we’ve been hanging on to. We’ll also tap a least one that’s brand new. Again, more details will be announced soon. 3) Taste of the Tropics will be slinging killer, freshly smoked BBQ and trimmings. 4) Our buddies from Brackish Water Jamboree will be filling your ears with foot-stomping music as we celebrate. 5) It’s Halloween weekend, which means costumes are encouraged! Voting will take place and the winner** gets a Reaver Beach swag pack, along with all-powerful bragging rights. 6) The first 500 folks through the door will receive a souvenir sixth anniversary cup, free. Come celebrate with us!
- Hop'py Halloween with Green Flash Brewery, Lager Heads Restaurant - LHVB, 6 - 11:00 pm, 3315 Atlantic Ave., Virginia Beach. Celebrate Halloween early this year and join us and Green Flash Brewing Co. for a very “Hop'py Halloween featuring Green Flash’s famous IPA craft beers, a tap takeover, prizes and giveaways, and amazing food and drink specials! Get your Boo’s & Booze with our craft beer flight and pretzels appetizer for just $9.99 all night long! Featuring these Green Flash Favorites: Soul Style, Sea to Sea Lager, Passion Fruit Kicker (passion fruit wheat beer), Hard Count Wheat IPA.
- All Hallows Eve Macabre Dance Party, Commonwealth Brewing Company, 5:00 pm - Midnight, 2444 Pleasure House Rd., Virginia Beach. Get ready for the All Hallows Eve Macabre Dance Party at Commonwealth! Pumpkin Juice flowing on nitro all day/night, haunted brew house tours from 5-8, whole PIG roast by 412Q BBQ, costume comp at 10 pm, horror flick on the loop!
- Barrel Room’s Halloween Party & Costume Contest, 9:00 pm - 2:00 am, 437 Granby St., Norfolk. Join us for The Barrel’s 2nd Annual Halloween Party. Live Music by Paul Jarman and Kevin Brinson. Proud of your costume? Is it award winning? Costume Contest - 1st Prize $250, 2nd $150, and 3rd $50! As always, NEVER A COVER !
- Smartmouth’s Haunted Brewhaus, Smartmouth Brewing Co., 2 - 8:00 pm, 1309 Raleigh Ave, Norfolk. In the brewhaus, no one can hear you scream! Built upon ancient burial grounds, our brewery is brimming with many powerful spirits that, for one night only, will rise from the fermenters. Bear witness to these ale-raising horrors on a terrifying tour through the inner bowels of our brewhaus. Enter at your own risk, as hop-goblins, boo-masters and killer kegs await you in the darkness. Tours begin at 2 pm and will run every 30 minutes until the last tour at 7 pm. There will be 10 tours total and a limited number of tickets will be sold for each tour. Tickets are $10 each from the tasting room and include admission, a cursed beer goblet and a pint of any beer.https://www.facebook.com/events/1649581658687375/
- 2nd Annual Halloweenfest, Wharf Hill Brewing Co., 9:00 pm - 1:00 am, 25 Main St., Smithfield. It’s back, just like we promised. Halloweenfest is coming. The night will include dancing in our Sinclair Room (music provided by DJ Darryl of Bush Entertainment), appetizers, 2 drink tickets per person, and a tarot card reader! Tickets are $35 per person and can be purchased at the pub. Limited to 110 people, so call your friends and make plans quickly. Oh, and if show up without a costume, we will publicly humiliate you and send you back out the door. Not even kidding. Costumes are required. Adults 21 years of age and up, please.
- Grand Opening, Bull Island Brewing Company, 1 - 9:00 pm, 758 Settlers Landing Rd., Hampton. It’s official! We are happy to announce the grand opening of Bull Island Brewing Company on October 29th from 1 to 9 pm. Stay tuned, as we provide details on how to attend our limited soft opening. (Special thanks to Sandy Hicks for providing her awesome artwork!)
- Halloween Party on the Dark Side of the Moon, Downtown Hampton Block Party, 6 - 10:30 pm, E Queens Way & King Street, Downtown Hampton. Grab your broom and fly into downtown Hampton and enjoy all hallows eve on the block - we have conjured up a spell for a fantastically frightening evening. We will have witches brews to lift your spirits. Gremlins and Goblins of all ages are invited. Stand out to win in the dog costume contest which will start at 6:30 pm and human contest begins at 8:30 pm. Performance by Full Spectrum USAF band – guaranteed to bring the party! Free for all Gremlins & Goblins, Dogs on leash are welcome too. Children’s Area 6-8 pm. Food and Beverages for purchase.
- Haunted Boo-Ery with The Deloreans Band, Tradition Brewing Company, 6 - 10:00 pm, 700 Thimble Shoals Blvd, Newport News. Tickets will go on sale September 30th at 4 pm. Limited amount of tickets will be sold, so get them early folks!! Purchase over the phone with a credit card or in person during normal tasting room hours. This is a 21 and older event only, no one under age will be permitted with or without a ticket. The Deloreans Band will be rocking it out starting at 6 pm! Dress in your best Halloween Costume and join us for our newest Seasonal Brews.
UPCOMING BREW/BEER FESTS:
Sat, Oct 15 - NAS Oceana BBQ & Craft Beer Festival, NAS Oceana Main Gate Park, 12 - 4:00 pm, Tom Cat, Virginia Beach. Rain or Shine, Open to active duty, retirees, DoD civilians and their guests (must be 21 and older to attend). Ticket includes commemorative tasting glass and unlimited tastings (no outside food or beverages), over 80 beers from 20 different breweries. Live Music by 'The Fredds’. For more information (757) 433-2391.
Sat, Oct 15 - Inaugural Craft Beer Bash at War Memorial Stadium, 1 - 5:00 pm, 1889 W Pembroke Ave, Hampton. Jungle Gym Strength and Conditioning and CLUBWAKA are joining forces to bring you their first ever Craft Beer Bash presented by War Memorial Stadium. The bash will be loaded with 10 breweries with unlimited pours, a live band 'Borderline Crazy’, food trucks 'Stuft-Not Your Average Street Food’, and 'Flame and Pie’, and much more entertainment. Tickets start at $35 and $5 from every purchase will go towards the Boys and Girls Club of Newport News!
Sat, Oct 15 - City Center at Oyster Point Fall Festival Craft Beer and Hard Cider Tasting, 11:00 am - 5:00 pm, The Fountain at City Center at Oyster Point, Newport News. City Center at Oyster Point’s 5th Annual Fall Festival will have over 40 vendors, including local artists and local market venders! Mariners Row will be blocked off and we will feature a Craft Beer & Hard Cider tasting, along with live entertainment on the Market stage. Joe Gasman and Borderline Crazy will perform live on the Market Stage. The event is family friendly and open to the public. The event will offer free hayrides, a kids craft area, face painting, door prizes, pumpkin painting and Pokémon Pikachu will make an appearance.
Sat, Oct 15 - 6th annual Yorktoberfest, York Fairgrounds, 12 - 5:00 pm, The Sons of the American Legion present the Annual Yorktoberfest Beer and Wine Festival in our continuing effort to raise funds. We extend an invitation for you to join us for a family-friendly weekend of frothy ales, PA wines, unique vendors, local food, and live bands. 120+ Pennsylvania Wines: It’s all about trying and finding that glass of wine that is juuuust right. Try as much or as little as you want. You can also just buy a bottle and sit on the grass. 60+ Hand-Selected Craft ales and lagers: If wine isn’t your thing, we have hand-selected 60+ craft ales and lagers to ensure a wide array of styles to sample. Most of all…Relax with a bottle of wine on the grass and enjoy live music on our main stage provided by local artists. It can’t get much better! www.yorktoberfest.com
Fri, Oct 21 - Tidewater Builders Association (TBA) 3rd Annual "Shucked in the Park”, 24th Street Park, 3 - 7:00 pm, the Ocean Front, Virginia Beach. A charity event, “Shucked in the Park” will feature all you can eat Oysters, Clam Chowder, Pulled Pork and Chicken, an open bar and music by Mike Proffitt. Hope to see you there! http://www.shuckedinthepark.com/
Fri, Oct 21 - ODU Alumni Oktoberfest 2016, The Lexus Field Pass Terrace at Foreman Field, 7 - 9:00 pm, Old Dominion University Campus, Norfolk. Join the ODU Alumni Association for OKTOBERFEST! Experience the excitement of Oktoberfest. Revel with friends during this light-hearted and fun evening. Sample local breweries latest seasonal beers while enjoying traditional German foods. Prost! Cost: $35/person; Includes admission to Oktoberfest, beer, one drink ticket and traditional German foods and entertainment. Guests must be 21+, A beer & wine cash bar available, All guests must bring a valid form of ID to enter Oktoberfest. Breweries: The Bold Mariner Brewing Company, Coelacanth Brewing Company, O'Connor Brewing company and Smartmouth Brewing Company. http://www.odualumni.org/s/1672/index.aspx?sid=1672&gid=2&pgid=8&cid=46
Sat, Oct 22 - 2nd Annual Cogans Beer Fest, Cogans North, 1 - 7:00 pm, 4311 Colley Ave., Norfolk. “The Great Pumpkin Fest”! Proceeds benefit Hope House Foundation. Over 20 Taps outside, 10+ Breweries, 20+ Pumpkin Beers, 12+ Oktoberfest & Fall Seasonal Beers, Live Music, and All Day Pizza Buffet for only $8.99. Tasting Tickets: $15 in advance, $20 at the door, available at Cogans, Belmont House of Smoke, Colley Cantina, and Hope House Thrift Store.
Sat, Oct 22 - The 4th Annual Virginia Bacon Festival, Portsmouth Pavilion, 12 - 5:00 pm, 16 Crawford Cir., Portsmouth. Along with BACON dishes served up by area restaurants and food trucks, bacon samples throughout the day, a selection of local, regional and national craft beers, bourbon, bacon themes cocktails this year “The No BS Brass Band” is performing! The Framers will also perform! Win a year of bacon in the bacon eating contest! Games, door prizes and more at the festival. Tickets are $15.00 plus Ticketmaster service charges. Children under 6 are free, children 6 to 12 are $10.00 plus Ticketmaster fees. Get your tickets at the box office to save.
Sat-Sun, Oct 22-23 - Virginia Beach Craft Beer Festival, 1 - 6:00 pm, Neptune Park, 31st Oceanfront, Virginia Beach. Tickets on sale now! Click to purchase: http://bit.ly/2bABTlZ Over 60 craft beers from more than 30 breweries will be available for sampling at the Virginia Beach Craft Beer Festival. Tickets include unlimited sampling, a commemorative cup, and live entertainment. NEW LOCATION FOR 2016! This year’s event will take place in the 31st Street Park! This location provides convenient parking nearby at the 31st Street municipal garage. This event is not recommended for children. You must be 21+ and provide ID in order to sample craft brews.
Fri, Oct 28 - Masquerade In Ghent, 6 - 10:00 pm, the heart of Ghent on Colley Ave., between Shirley and Brandon Avenues, Norfolk. Are you ready for a Ghouling Good Time? Ghent’s largest Halloween street party and costume contest Masquerade in Ghent will take place Friday, Oct 28th from 6-10 pm. Show off your Halloween costume at the annual Costume Contest Parade. The parade starts at 6:30pm and judges will award cash prizes for “Best In Show,” “Best Family or Group,” and “Best Adult.” Prize packets will be awarded to “Best Pet Costume,” “Best Young Adult” (male & female ages 13-18 years old), “Best Child” (male & female ages 5-12), “Best Infant.” Register for free online at ghentnorfolk.org by Wednesday, October 26. There will be a $25 registration fee for entries submitted after October 26. After the parade, get ready for a monster mash with live music by Kaboombox. Plus, there will be activities for kids, refreshments and adult beverages. Masquerade in Ghent is free and open to the public. Ample parking can be found along the streets and parking lots. Don’t miss the frightfully, fun-tastic time at this year’s Masquerade in Ghent .and bring a friend because no one likes to scream alone!
Sun, Oct 30 - Junior League of Hampton Roads 4th Annual Craft Beer Festival, Peninsula Town Center, 1 - 5:00 pm, 4410 East Claiborne Square, Hampton. Please join the Junior League of Hampton Roads in celebrating their 60th Anniversary by attending the 4th annual JLHR Craft Beer Festival! This FUNdraising event will be the hottest event on the peninsula this Fall! The fourth annual Craft Beer Festival is a rain or shine event on Saturday, October 8th from 1-5 pm with a VIP hour from 12-1 pm at the Peninsula Town Center, located in the Town Square area across from Barnes and Nobles. To sample the craft beers you will need to purchase a tasting ticket online (date TBD) atwww.jlhr.org, or at the door. $5 non-drinking tickets available at the door. This year’s festival will offer live music, food and merchant vendors, fun raffles and contests, and of course - beer samples! The festival will offer something for everyone!