PINT NIGHTS / TAP TAKEOVERS / KEG TAPPINGS: (Scroll down for Brew Festival listings)
Tue, Jan 31
- Tap it Tuesday, Back Bay Brewing Company, 7-10:00 pm, 614 Norfolk Ave., Virginia Beach. Join us for Tap it Tuesday with a Special one off cask!
- Trivia Tuesday, Home Republic, 7 - 9:00 pm, 328 Laskin Road, Virginia Beach. What goes better with beer than a friendly competition for prizes? We are excited to have Trivia Tuesdays with Smartmouth Trivia and of course, food and drink specials!
- Bingo Night, Bottlecraft Virginia Beach, 8:00 pm, 1560 Laskin Rd., suite 156,Virginia Beach. Join us for B.I.N.G.O night! Sipping session starts at 6:30 pm, Games start at 8 pm! Free to play & prizes will be awarded!
- Steal the glass, Wasserhund Brewing Company, 7-9:00 pm, 1805 Laskin Road, Suite 102, Virginia Beach. $1 pint glass with a minimum $10 purchase.
- Taco Tuesday, Mix it Up Growlers Flights & Pints, 5 - 10:00 pm, 2973 Shore Dr., Virginia Beach. It’s Tuesday! Can you say 1$ Taco Night? Every Tuesday starting at 5 pm: 1$ dollar shrimp, chicken or beef tacos! Come hungry!
- Two-Fiddy Tuesday, Pleasure House Brewing, 3 - 10:00 pm, 3025 Shore Dr., Virginia Beach. It’s Tuesday. The weekend is a dim memory, and Friday is so far away it might as well be in China. Break up your week with a trip to the friendliest brewery in Virginia Beach. We can’t tell you here what the Two-Fiddy is all about, but we’re pretty sure you’ll like it!
- Tuesday Food Truck, Commonwealth Brewing Company, 3 - 10:00 pm, 2444 Pleasure House Rd, Virginia Beach. ‘Food Gangsters’ will be joining us for dinner at the patio on Tue, January 31st! They’ll be offering a variety of Burgers and more!
- Tasty Tuesday, O'Connor Brewing Co., 3 - 9:00 pm, 211 W 24th St, Norfolk. Come join us every Tuesday for special discounts on draught beer from 3-9 pm!
- Steal The Pint and Tap Takeover with Alewerks, 80/20 Burger Bar, 5:00 pm - 2:00 am, 123 W 21st St., Norfolk. Alewerks Brewing is taking control of our draft lines for the evening with some of our favorite heavy hitters. Snag some glassware and a few of these tasty brews to help kick start your week. DRAFT: Cafe Royal- Alewerk’s Coffeehouse Stout aged 3 months in VA Gentleman Bourbon barrels. Expect this robust stout to have complex notes of vanilla, bourbon and coffee, 8% ABV; Marley’s Lament- This English Strong Ale is a perfect cold weather brew. It is a traditional spiced winter warmer with caramel accents, nutmeg, cinnamon and other holiday spices, 8% ABV; Bourbon Barrel Aged Porter- An American style Imperial porter made with unrefined Caribbean sugar and aged 2 months in VA Gentleman Bourbon barrels. Super rich, sweet and boozy, 9% ABV. BOTTLES: Secret Admirer- Hop heads rejoice! Unfiltered, crisp and clean DIPA with a kick in the face of Mosaic hops, 8.3% ABV; Coffeehouse Stout- A full bodied stout with coca, milk sugar and duh, coffee, 5.4% ABV.
- Service Industry Night, The Oozlefinch Craft Brewery, 6 - 9:00 pm, 81 Patch Rd., Fort Monroe, Hampton. join us for Service Industry Nights at the brewery! We will be offering discounted beers and retail, we will have board games to play, and if you want to bring your own Vinyl to share for the night on our record player, we would love to hear it! If you work in a bar, restaurant, brewery, etc., then we want to celebrate you and your hard work, so come on out and have an awesome time with us! We look forward to seeing you! We’ll have 'Potheads Mobile Catering & Eatery’ on site to tempt your palate.
- Weekday Happy Hour, Bull Island Brewing Company, 3 - 6:00 pm, 758 Settlers Landing Rd., Hampton. Enjoy special pricing on pints to start your night Happy.
- Virginia Beer Night, Hampton Taphouse, 4 - 9:00 pm, Downtown, 17 E. Queen’s Way, Hampton. Tuesday Night is Virginia Beer Night at Hampton Taphouse! Support Local Brewing and enjoy Virginia draft beers at a special price from 4 until 9 pm.
- Thirsty Taco Tuesday, St. George Brewing Company, 4 - 8:00 pm, 204 Challenger Way, Hampton. Tonight is Taco Tuesday! 'Stuft-Not your average street food’ will be here with us serving tasty eats to go beside your favorite beer, plus we’ll also have 'Sinful Treats’ to satisfy your sweet tooth! We will be serving til 7:30 pm.
- Military Appreciation Night / Restaurant Week Day 11, Tradition Brewing Co., 4 - 9:00 pm, 700 Thimble Shoals Blvd., Newport News. Show your military ID for a Pint Promo. Plus we’ll be featuring 'Karnage Asada’, $10.00 Special Plus Two (2) Pints = $20.00 or $15.00 Special Plus One (1) Pint - $20.00 plus tax and gratuity.
- Growler Power Hours, Hair of the DoG Bottle Shop, 3 - 7:00 pm, 401 W Duke of Gloucester St., Williamsburg. Every Tuesday in January & February from 3-7pm at Hair of the DoG Bottle Shop 15% off all growler fills. *discount does not apply to the growler vessel itself but to the delicious beer you fill it with!
Wed, Feb 1
- Code Word Wednesday, Young Veterans Brewing Company, 3 - 8:00 pm, 2505 Horse Pasture Rd., Virginia Beach. Code Word Wednesday’s have begun. Whisper the Code Word to our bartender and you can receive half off the featured beer of the day. Check our Facebook page to find Today’s beer and Code Word!
- Duck Call, Back Bay Brewing, 6 - 9:00 pm, . Live Music series the First Wednesday of every month. Wednesday Feb 1st Harrison Bounds and Nate Sacks for this month’s Duck Call live music series at Back Bay Brewing
- Half Price Wednesday, Tapped Gastropub, East Hilltop, 1550 Laskin Rd #198, Virginia Beach. Join us every Wednesday; any and every bottle of craft beer and wine is half off!
- Bingo Night at Wasserhund Brewing Company, 7 - 10:00 pm, 1805 Laskin Rd., Ste. 102, Virginia Beach. Every first Wednesday of the month we will be hosting BINGO from 7-9 pm. Come out, grab a board, and set up shop to win Wasserhund swag and gift certificates!
- Pint Night, Hair of the Dog Eatery, 6 - 10:00 pm, 4000 Virginia Beach Blvd., Ste. 210, Virginia beach. It’s Wednesday, and what is a better way to reward yourself for almost getting through the week you ask??? Pint Night, featuring some of the area’s best acoustic acts and great breweries! We say the best reward is an AMAZING happy hour combined with food, beverages and awesome smiling faces.
- Trivia Night, Pleasure House Brewing, 7 - 9:00 pm, 3025 Shore Dr., Virginia Beach. Trivia Night is coming back! Beat the heat and your friends at team trivia. The winning team gets a $40 gift card!
- Randal Wednesdays, Mix it Up Growlers Flights & Pints, 5 - 10:00 pm, 2973 Shore Dr., Virginia Beach. On Wednesdays we Randal! Each week we’ll run a featured beer through a selection of fruit, spices and other treats to create a one-of-a-kind draft!
- Hump Day Food Truck, Commonwealth Brewing Company, 3 - 10:00 pm, 2444 Pleasure House Rd., Virginia Beach. 'Ferg’s Missing Ingredient’ food truck will be here Wed, February 1st, specializing in Southern Cooking/Seafood.
- Cupid’s Undie Run Pre-Party for the Children’s Tumor Foundation, Commonwealth Brewing Company, 5 - 8:00 pm, 2444 Pleasure House Rd., Virginia Beach. Come party with us and raise money to find a cure for neurofibromatosis. $25 at the door gets you 2 beers and an awesome company! They’ll be a table set-up to register for the race on Feb 11th. *NF causes tumors to grow all over the nervous system and can cause blindness, deafness, learning disabilities and severe chronic pain. Come out and support the brave children living with this debilitating genetic disorder. For more information: http://cupidsundierun.org/
- Video Game Heaven presents OBC Trivia Night, O'Connor Brewing Co., 6 - 9:00 pm, 211 W 24th St., Norfolk. Every 1st Wednesday of the month, our friends at Video Game Heaven host OBC’s Trivia Night! Round up your team of smartypants friends & come on down for a night of craft beer, trivia, prizes & some friendly competition! 'Taste of Brazil’ Authentic Brazilian Cuisine will be here to satisfy all of your hunger pangs & there will be plenty of flagship and seasonal beers on tap! Trivia starts at 6 pm with a $1 cash buy-in. Limit of 10 people per team. Tasting Room hours are 3-9 pm with last call at 8:30 pm. See you there!
- Free Tasting, bottleBOX-Craft Beer to Go, 5:30 - 8:00 pm, 325 W 21st St, Norfolk. Hey Norfolk! Looking to try some more great craft beers?!? Come say “Hi!”, sample some new brews, and discover a new favorite.
- Growler Power Hours, ExceptionAle, 3 - 8:00 pm, 2000 Colonial Ave., # 6, Norfolk. Come in and get your mid-week growler fill fix and save. All size growlers filled from all 41 taps are discounted.
- Bingo with Young Veterans Brewing Company , Colley Cantina, 5 - 10:00 pm, 1316 Colley Ave., Norfolk. “Pints and Prizes Bingo” Every Wednesday from 8-10 pm at Colley Cantina! Join us this week with our friends from Young Veterans Brewing of Virginia Beach. A representative from the brewery will be hanging out with us during the event. Here’s your chance to try some new beer and win some sweet prizes right from the brewery! We will be featuring three of their beers, starting at 5 pm.
- Pint Night, Hair of the Dog Eatery ODU, 6 - 10:00 pm, 4820 Hampton Blvd., Norfolk. Pint night at Hair of the Dog ODU every Wednesday! We say the best reward is an AMAZING happy hour combined with food, beverages and awesome smiling faces.
- Drink Specials, The Bold Mariner Brewing Company, 5 - 9:00 pm, 2409 Bowdens Ferry Rd, Norfolk. Happy Hump Day! Come out and enjoy a brew or two, with specials on Draught every Wednesday.
- Pizza & Growlers, Benchtop Brewing Company, 5 - 9:00 pm, 1129 Boissevain Ave., Norfolk. The Bakehouse at Chelsea delivering handmade wood-fired pizzas, and we’ll have growler specials.
- Pete’s Pub Trivia, Smartmouth Brewing Company, 6 - 8:00 pm (open 4:30 - 9:00 pm), 1309 Raleigh Avenue, Norfolk. Now every Wednesday! Let Pete challenge your knowledge of random facts and information. No charge. Starts promptly at 6 pm. Teams of 6 or less. Winners may choose either glassware or growler as prize. Plus tasty street food from 'NY Souvlaki’.
- Beer Education, The Birch Bar, 5:00 pm - Midnight, Chelsea, 1231 W. Olney Rd., Norfolk. We feature special tappings of rare beer, we pour crazy bottles by the glass, and we even sometime incorporate food into it!
- Alive Music, Wharf Hill Brewing Co., 7 - 10:00 pm, 25 Main St, Smithfield. Come on out and hang out at the pub while listening great local music. See you at the pub!
- Wednesday Food Truck, The Oozlefinch Craft Brewery, 1 - 9:00 pm, 81 Patch Rd., Fort Monroe, Hampton. We’ll have 'Suck On This BBQ’ and 'Sinful Treats’ food trucks here. Come on out for some good beer, & some good food, and fun.
- Trivia Night Wednesdays, Bull Island Brewing Company, 7 - 9:00 pm, 758 Settlers Landing Rd., Hampton. Weekday Happy Hour from 3-6 pm, followed by Wednesday Night Trivia with Quizmaster Kyle! Come in, and bring your friends! First place team gets a grand prize from the brewery!
- Hump Day Food Truck, St. George Brewing Company, 5 - 8:00 pm, 204 Challenger Way, Hampton. Today we welcome 'Two Drummers Offbeat Eats’ Food Truck - Come try out this amazing food truck!!
- Weekly Group Run, Tradition Brewing Co., 6:00 pm, 700 Thimble Shoals Blvd., Newport News. Burn and Brew tonight with Flat-Out Events & Point 2 Running Company! Join us at our group run at Tradition Brewing Co! We will meet there, run a 3-mile loop around City Center, and finish back at Tradition. Following the run, there will be a Food Truck at Tradition and, of course, beer! There will also be complimentary Nuun hydration at the end of the run. Meet in front of the tasting room at 6:00, all levels welcome.
- Trivia Night / Restaurant Week Day 12, Tradition Brewing Co., 7 - 9:00 pm (Holiday Hours 4 - 10:00 pm), 700 Thimble Shoals Blvd., Newport News. Of Course it’s Trivia Night at Tradition Brewing Company with the 1st Place Prize Package: PIZZA, PINT, & A POLAROID. The 1st place team gets the winners’ table right next to the bar the following week, and the other trivia teams will know your team because our NEW Trivia Mascot will be sitting on the table signaling you were last week’s winner! The 1st place team will also be served a freshly delivered pizza with up to 2 toppings and one pint of Tradition Brewing Company beer for every team member (up to 6 pints). Finally, the 1st place team will also have a team photo taken and added to the board. For Restaurant Week Day 12, we’ll be featuring 'Suck On This BBQ’ with a $15.00 Special Plus One (1) Pint - $20.00 plus tax and gratuity, with SIX choices to sate your hunger.
- Big Ugly Steal The Glass, Craft 60 Ale House, 4 - 9:00 pm, 13361 Warwick Blvd., Newport News. Join us for a night of delicious craft brew & fresh handcrafted food. Featuring great local beers by Big Ugly Brewing Company in Chesapeake.
- William & Mary Tribe Discount Night, The Virginia Beer Company, 4 - 9:00 pm, 401 2nd St., Williamsburg. Offering discounts on all liquid with a valid W&M ID. And, we’ll fire up the week with 'FoodaTude…Food With Attitude’ food truck out on the patio to help you get over the 'Hump’ with great food and great beer!
- Team Trivia Night, Alewerks Brewing Company, 7:00 pm (Open 12 - 9:00 pm), 189-B Ewell Road, Williamsburg. Every Wednesday in the taproom join us for Trivia Night at Alewerks. Teams of up to six geniuses battle through five rounds of trivia that are sure to reveal who has the superior intellect. The victors, first and second runners up will win prizes and there are bonus prizes and drink specials to be had throughout the night.
Thu, Feb 2
- Virginia Craft Beer Night, Tapped Crafthouse, 2181 Upton Drive, Virginia Beach. Happy VA craft beer $3 Thursday! Come get them while they last!
- Vinyl Night, Back Bay Brewing Company, 7-10:00 pm, 614 Norfolk Ave., Virginia Beach. Spinning records starting at 7 pm, hosted by BYO Records! Plus Thursday night bingo with prizes!
- Draft Beer Night, 11th Street Taphouse Bar & Grill, 4 - 9:00 pm, VB Oceanfront on the Boardwalk, 1011 Atlantic Ave., Virginia Beach. Every Thursday we offer 50% off our rotating Drafts!
- Pint Night, Chicho’s More Than Pizza, 29th St., Virginia Beach. Each Thursday we switch out one of the taps with a new IPA or other craft beer. When you buy a pint of it you get the glass as a gift.
- Virginia Craft Beer Night, Tapped Gastropub, East Hilltop, 1550 Laskin Rd #198, Virginia Beach. $3 Pints of local and regional craft beers.
- Jazz Night, Bottlecraft Virginia Beach, 7 - 9:00 pm, 1560 Laskin Rd., suite 156,Virginia Beach. Thursday night jazz with the Russell Scarborough Trio at Bottlecraft Virginia Beach this Thursday! Eldon Sully on guitar, Dave Hufstedler on bass and Russell Scarborough on drums! Come out and enjoy a tasty beverage and some soul-soothing jazz in a great atmosphere with us!
- Pizza & Pint Night, Baker’s Crust, Hilltop, Ghent, Greenbrier & Williamsburg. Every Thu from 5 - 9:00 pm. Originating in Naples, Italy, our Neapolitan pizzas mimic that of the traditional Neapolitan Pizza using only 00 flour, hand-stretched dough, house-made fresh mozzarella & Italian tomatoes. Our pizzas are brought to life in our oak wood-fired oven, creating pizzas with an added layer of texture and flavor. $6 Pizzas, PLUS a Special Happy Hour from 4-9 pm.
- Pi(e)nt Night, Your Pie Hilltop, 5 - 9:00 pm, 754 Hilltop North Shopping Ctr., Virginia Beach. Every Thursday night, order a pint from our Brewery of the Month and keep the glass.
- Coelacanth Beer School, The Porch at Whole Foods Virginia Beach, 6:30 - 8:30 pm, 1800 Laskin Rd., Virginia Beach. Join one of our beer experts on The Porch as we teach Virginia Beach about Coelacanth Brewing Company Beers. We’ll be trying: Coelia, Enefkay, Hippocampus, Kopimanis, and Passionfruit Gose. 21 years of age or older with valid ID, $6.50.
- Free Beer Tasting, Grape & Gourmet, 4:30-7:00 pm, 4000 Virginia Beach Blvd, Virginia Beach. Come see what Gabe is pouring for tonight’s tasting. Five new beers every week!
- Float Night, Mix it Up Growlers Flights & Pints, 5 - 10:00 pm, 2973 Shore Dr., Virginia Beach. What’s better than Ice Cream and Beer? Nothing.
- Day Early Weekend, Commonwealth Brewing Company, 3:00 pm - 11:00 pm, 2444 Pleasure House Rd, Virginia Beach. We’ll have 'Waffletina’ on Thu, February 2nd with their amaaaazing waffle sandwiches and spectacular sides!
- Out of the Box: 'Brackish Water Jamboree’, Sandler Center for the Performing Arts, 6 - 9:00 pm, 201 Market St., Virginia Beach. Make your New Year’s resolution to support local artists! The Sandler Center’s “Out of the Box” Emerging Artist Series takes place every Thursday thru March 2, 2017 in the Miller Studio. This great after work event is in collaboration with Paul Shugrue from 'Out of the Box’ on 89.5 WHRV. It’s the perfect setting to meet-up with co-workers and friends to enjoy a night of music, food, and drinks. Admission is free and kicks off right at 6 pm until 9 pm. Live Music begins at 7 pm. *Standing room only.
- Monthly Trivia Night & Tap It Thursday, Big Ugly Brewing Company, 5:30 - 8:30 pm, 1296 Battlefield Blvd S, Chesapeake. Another fun night of trivia is on tap at Big Ugly. Grab your smartest friends, your growler and come test your wits. Will Boris The Spider defend his title as Troy Trivia Champs? Will Big Woodys finally win? Will Brewed Theology or Cheezpuffs make a comeback? Why is No Bueno running scared? Will another team claim the December title? Fresh food by 'Tap It Local’. Think, Laugh, Drink! See you all there!
- Pi(e)nt Night, Your Pie Pizza Norfolk, 5:00 pm to close, Wards Corner, 7550 Granby St., Norfolk. Every Thursday night, order a pint from our Brewery of the Month and keep the glass.
- Growler Fill Thursday & Beers n BBQ Night, O'Connor Brewing Co., 3 - 10:00 pm, 211 W 24th St, Norfolk. Join us every Thursday for tasty drafts and discounts on all growler fills! Come out and grab some of 'Rustic Roots Gourmet’s’ authentic BBQ with complex flavors and upscale flair from 3-10 pm! Cheers!
- Drink n Draw - Under the Gun Military Edition, Work Release, 5 - 9;00 pm, 759 Granby St., Norfolk. This month we pay tribute to our veterans and active duty military as well as continuing the theme of our current exhibition “Under the Gun”. Spread the word and encourage your military and veteran friends to join us for a fun evening of drinks and art and community. https://www.facebook.com/events/1198077313579163/
- T-shirt Thursday, Coelacanth Brewing Company, 4:30 - 9:00 pm, 760 A W 22nd St., Norfolk. Remember every Thursday is T-SHIRT THURSDAY where you save when you support local business. 1 - Wear a T-shirt from a locally-owned Norfolk business or any Hampton Roads Brewery & get 10% off. 2 - Wear a T-shirt from Coelacanth & get 15% off. 3 - Buy a T-shirt for 25% off. Plus great chow from 'Soul Phylicious’ pop-up from 5-8 pm.
- Pint Night, The Public House, 5:00 pm, 1112 Colley Ave, Norfolk. Join The Public House for our weekly Pint Night. Pours start at 5 pm! Glassware and beers are limited!
- Thirsty Thursday’s at Bold Mariner Brewing Company, 5 - 9:00 pm, 2409 Bowdens Ferry Rd, Norfolk. Come out every Thursday and enjoy specials on Growler Fills.
- Natural Juicy Beer Release, Benchtop Brewing Company, 5 - 9:00 pm, 1129 Boissevain Ave., Norfolk. The juice is loose! Join us as we release this juicy DIPA loaded with Citra and Nelson Sauvin hops. If you thought the aroma of our DIPA Essentially was great, we doubled the amount of dry hops on this one! We will have Cubania serving up their authentic scratch made food as well. We might even have some Crowlers ready…
- Beer Release: Locals Only Virginia Saison, Smartmouth Beer, 4:30 - 9:00 pm, 1309 Raleigh Ave., Norfolk. Our “love” for Virginia moves to “obsession” with this new saison made from all-Virginia grains. The result is a flavorful 5.7% saison fermented at a slightly lower temperature than Alter Ego, allowing the malt to be the main star. Virginia Pale malts and Chesapeake Wheat help create a nice body to showcase the spicy rye. Available on draft and in limited 16oz 4-packs. Release day 4-packs are limited to (4) per person. All malts are from Copper Fox Distillery Malt House in Sperryville, VA.
- Smartcade // Retro Video Game Night, Smartmouth Beer, 4:30 - 7:00 pm, 1309 Raleigh Ave., Norfolk. Relive the glory days when video games had pixels and were played alongside other humans. Mall arcades may be long gone but their spirit lives on at Smartmouth. Choose from several stations including Nintendo, Genesis, Super Nintendo and N64 and a variety of games. Enjoy delicious Smartmouth brews and tasty pizza from The Bakehouse at Chelsea as you put your button-mashing skills to the test. Admission is free all you have to do is press start!
- Cider Thursday, The Birch, 5:00 pm - 12:00 am, 1231 W Olney Rd, Norfolk. Come in for our Cider Thursday! All draft and bottle ciders are on Happy Hour until 9pm. A special board is made to pair with the featured cider of the evening, and if you get a cheese or charcuterie plate you get an additional cheese free!
- Fair Winds Brewery of the Month, Roger Brown’s Restaurant and Sports Bar, 4 - 7:00 pm, 316 High St., Portsmouth. Join us every Thursday in February at Roger Brown’s in Portsmouth! Steal a pint!!!
- Trivia Night, The Oozlefinch Craft Brewery, 7 - 9:00 pm (open at 1:00 pm), 81 Patch Rd., Fort Monroe, Hampton. Trivia every Thursday night 7-9 pm hosted by Team Trivia VB! We’ll have 'Poor Boys Burgers’ food truck on site at 4:30 pm. Trivia and fresh burger goodness, what could be better!?! Put on your smarty pants and head on over. Cheers!
- Pint Nights at The Point, The Point at Phoebus - Spirits and Comfort Foods, 6:00 pm, 30 Mellen St E, # E, Hampton. Join us all month long as we feature Bull Island Brewing Company as our brewery of the month. We will be pouring Waterman’s Wheat, Queens Way IPA, Laura’s Favorite Belgian Tripel and King Street Kolsch. Every Thursday, come enjoy a local craft brew and keep the pint for a penny.
- Thirsty Thursday, Bull Island Brewing Company, 3 - 6:00 pm, 758 Settlers Landing Rd., Hampton. Thirsty Thursday Beer of the Day: Waterman’s Wheat! Plus, Weekday Happy Hour from 3-6 pm. Enjoy special pricing on pints to start your night Happy.
- Thursday Night BrewTunes at St. George Brewing Company, 4 - 8:00 pm, 204 Challenger Way, Hampton. With live music featuring a talented jazz trombonist Dandrick Glenn, Delicious food provided by Dezzie Rae’s Food Truck and always the best beer!
- Felicia Hoyos / College Night / Restaurant Week Day 13, Tradition Brewing Company, 5:30 - 8:30 pm, 700 Thimble Shoals Blvd., Newport News. ThirstyThursday featuring local singer-songwriter Felicia Hoyos Music. A mix of covers as well as originals, acoustic, rock, alternative, pop, soul music. For Restaurant Week Day 13, we’ll be featuring 'All About The Cheese’ with a $10.00 Special Plus Two (2) Pints = $20.00, or $15.00 Special Plus One (1) Pint - $20.00 plus tax and gratuity starting at 4 pm.
- Oozlefinch Pint Night, Mellow Mushroom (Newport News, VA), 5 - 11:00 pm, 12090 Jefferson Ave., Su. 1500, Newport News. Come out Thursday February 2nd for a pint night with Oozlefinch Brewery! We will be featuring 6 of their beers which will be paired with delicious pizzas from our menu to make the most of the flavor profiles. We will also be doing a collaboration with them on a special pizza that will only be available for one night only! Come out and enjoy great beer and pizza because we all know pizza+beer=love.
- Slider Night, Dog Street Pub, 5:00 pm, 401 W Duke of Gloucester St, Williamsburg. Every Thursday is Slider Night. Three unique sliders paired with three taste size beers ready to start your weekend early. Slider night tempts us, so get them while you can.
- Thursday Food Truck, The Virginia Beer Company, 4 - 9:00 pm (New Hours), 401 2nd St., Williamsburg. Join us with 'Suck On This BBQ’ in the beer garden to help you start your weekend early with great food and great beer.
Fri, Feb 3
- Food Truck Friday, Green Flash Brewing Company, 5 - 9:00 pm (open 12 - 10:00 pm), 1209 Craft Lane, Virginia Beach. 'Vicki Vail’s Food Truck’ specializing in gourmet burgers and made from scratch sides.
- Charlotte Hour, Lynnhaven Pub, 5-8:00 pm, 2236 W Great Neck Rd., Virginia Beach. Join us out on the patio sampling some tasty brews. Come by, talk beer, and grab a ready brew.
- Growler Fill Night, Mix it Up Growlers Flights & Pints, 5:00 pm - Midnight, 2973 Shore Dr., Virginia Beach. 20% off Growler Fills!
- Liberty Call, Pleasure House Brewing, 12 - 11:00 pm, 3025 Shore Dr., Virginia Beach. We will open at noon on Fridays for Liberty Call-an early start to the weekend for our many friends in the armed forces!
- Food Truck Friday / Can Release, Commonwealth Brewing Company, 3:00 pm - 12:00 am, 2444 Pleasure House Rd, Virginia Beach. We welcome the tasty treats from 'Bro’s Fish Tacos’ as they join the Commonwealth Brewing Company for dinner. Pack your gills full of some fresh fish and cold, crafted, deliciousness! Plus, we are so pumped for our first ever Big Papi DIPA can release on Feb 3! This fresh squeezed 8% ABV pint of nectar will see extremely limited distro so get yours Feb 3, doors open at 3 pm.
- Coelacanth Tap Take-over at Kroger Chesapeake, Kroger Marketplace Chesapeake, 4 - 7:30 pm, 1653 Sentinel Drive, Chesapeake. Join us for our first Kroger Marketplace Chesapeake Tap Takeover! We’ll be sampling: Coelia, Jazz Age, Saturnalia, Selfish Giant, Enefkay, Kopimanis, Nevermore.
- Starr Hill Tap Takeover at Cogans North, Cogan’s Pizza North, 6 - 9:00 pm, 4311 Colley Avenue, Norfolk. Join Veer Magazine and Starr Hill Brewery at Cogans North for a Tap Takeover in anticipation of Veer’s Local Music Awards ceremony next week. There will be Starr Hill swag and four featured beers on tap!
- Food Truck Friday, Rip Rap Brewing Co., 4 - 10:00 pm (new hours), 116 E. 25th St., Norfolk. Start your weekend here in Norfolk and hang out in our Dog friendly, and Family friendly tasting room and pair our tasty fresh beer with treats from a great local food truck.
- Food Truck Friday, O'Connor Brewing Co., 3 - 10:00 pm, 211 W 24th St, Norfolk. TGIF! Looking for somewhere different to go on Friday night that is friendly, lively, and FUN! Well then come on down y'all to the OBC where every Friday night we have good times, lots of our delectable craft beers. Come out and enjoy cold beers and juicy burgers from 'Poor Boys Burgers’ from 3-10 pm. Cheers!
- Food Truck Friday, Bold Mariner Brewing Company, 4 - 9:00 pm, 2409 Bowdens Ferry Rd, Norfolk. We’ll have 'All About the Cheese’ food truck in the beer garden to pair their cheesey goodness with our tasty brews.
- Food Truck Friday, Benchtop Brewing Company, 3 - 10:00 pm, 1129 Boissevain Ave., Norfolk. We are back at it again this week, with Pints, Flights and Growler Fills. We’ll have another great local food truck here to pair with our beers.
- Food Truck Friday, Smartmouth Brewing Company, 4:30 - 9:00 pm, 1309 Raleigh Avenue, Norfolk. Come start your weekend with Great beer and 'Ferg’s Missing Ingredient’.
- Special Friday Night Beer and Cheese Pairing Menu, The Birch, 3:00 pm - 2:00 am, 1231 W Olney Rd, Norfolk. A way to offer a bridge between our beer menu and our cheese! The pairings can be ordered individually or they can be ordered together as a flight!
- Food Truck Friday, The Oozlefinch Craft Brewery, 1 - 11:00 pm, 81 Patch Rd., Fort Monroe, Hampton. Kick off your weekend right with great beer, delicious food, and friends and family. 'Stuft- Not Your Average Street Food’ will be here with their hand-held goodness. Come try some.
- Firkin Friday, Bull Island Brewing Company, 11:00 am - 11:00 pm, 758 Settlers Landing Rd., Hampton. We’re going to have Madagascar Vanilla infused Dare Double Stout this Friday for Firkin Friday! It’s so good; don’t miss out on this spin on our stout! We’ll be serving it until it runs out starting Friday morning! Plus we have Happy Hour from 3-6 pm.
- Kickin’ off the Weekend, St. George Brewing Company, 4 - 8:00 pm, 204 Challenger Way, Hampton. Start your weekend off right with live music by 'Red Stapler Duo’ and voted one of the best food truck in the 757 'Karnage Asada’ here to provided yummy dishes.
- Joey Cook & The Partyraddlers / Friday Night Flights, Tradition Brewing Company, 4:00 - 10:00 pm (New Hours), 700 Thimble Shoals Blvd., Newport News. 'Joey Cook & The Partyraddlers’, described as folk / jazz / alternative / whatever you want it to be. This VA act will be at Tradition Brewing Company before hitting the road to go on tour again! NO COVER…free show! For Restaurant Week Day 14, we’ll be featuring 'Sliders’ with $10.00 Special Plus Two (2) Pints = $20.00 plus tax and gratuity, includes choice of 6 sliders (in groups of 2) and a basket of fries. As always we’ll help you kick off your weekend right with discounts on flights of 4 and 6 samplings of our great local craft beer!
- Free Beer Tasting, Hair of the DoG Bottle Shop, 5-8:00 pm, 401 W Duke of Gloucester St., Williamsburg. Come by every Friday to try what’s new and grab a growler to go from one of our 8 Taps, or large selection of craft bottles and cans. See you at 5 pm!
- Food Truck Friday, Brass Cannon Brewing, 12 - 9:00 pm, 5476 Mooretown Road, Williamsburg. 'The Scottish Pig’ will be here serving their delicious North Carolina Style Chopped pork, brisket, chicken and ribs.
- Food Truck Friday, The Virginia Beer Company, 12 - 9:30 pm, 401 2nd St, Williamsburg. Did you know we create a one-off Brewmaster’s Pin for EVERY Friday? Did you know we tap a new brew EVERY Friday? Welcome the weekend with 'Two Drummers Offbeat Eats’ food truck in the bier garden from 4-9 pm, and a new Brewmaster’s Pin of Free Verse IPA w/ Tangelo + Nelson Hops tapped around 3:30-ish! Come on down and kick-off your weekend the right way!
- Live Music Friday, Alewerks Brewing Company, 5:30 - 8:30 pm, 189-B Ewell Road, Williamsburg. See you at Alewerks for a Friday of fun and Live Music. Arrive early the live music starts at 5:30 pm.
Sat, Feb 4
- Saturday Food Truck, Green Flash Brewing Company, 5 - 9:00 pm (open 12 - 10:00 pm), 1209 Craft Lane, Virginia Beach. 'Seoul757Taco’ food truck serving delicious traditional Korean cuisine that has an awesome modern flare.
- Barre at the Bar, Back Bay Brewing, 10:00 am - 12:00 pm, 614 Norfolk Ave., Virginia Beach. Come and join us for a fast paced barre workout at Back Bay Brewing Company featuring Kim Dovel from Coastal Core Fit! Barre utilizes principles of Pilates, dance and yoga for an addictive and challenging workout! You will work the entire body; infusing elements of cardio to keep the heart rate up, while the pounds shed away! After class, hang out with us at the bar & enjoy a tasty beverage, complimentary of Back Bay Brewing Company! All fitness levels are welcome; no dance experience required. Don’t forget to bring your mat and water. $15 includes class and brew/ FREE to Real Flexi Members. To enroll click here: https://realflexi.frontdeskhq.com/e/49060864
- Brewing To Benefit, Wasserhund Brewing Company, 7 - 10:00 pm, 1805 Laskin Rd., Ste. 102, Virginia Beach. Come out for our monthly charity turnover! We will be presenting our check to Hampton Roads Rotary Club and welcoming in the Virginia Beach Jaycees. And, as always, we will have some awesome live music from PC Duo.
- Live Music & Food Trucks, Mix it Up Growlers Flights & Pints, 11:00 am - Midnight, 2973 Shore Dr., Virginia Beach. Hang out, grab some grub from a great local food truck, and chill to tunes.
- Saturday Food Truck, Commonwealth Brewing Company, 12:00 pm - Midnight, 2444 Pleasure House Rd., Virginia Beach. Welcome 'The Flying Pig’ Sat, February 4th. It’s local, handmade and damn good.
- 2nd Anniversary Party, Big Ugly Brewing Company, 12 - 10:00 pm, 1296 Battlefield Blvd. S, Chesapeake. Celebrating two years as Chesapeake’s First Microbrewery! Join us for party including live music all day by Rob Snyder (12-3 pm), Nate Sacks (3:30-6:30 pm), and Brian Grilli (7-10 pm). Barrel aged beers tapped every two hours starting at 1 pm. Plus a Raffle for a One Ton Up Club Membership! Cheers!!
- Saturday Food Truck, Rip Rap Brewing Co., 12 - 10:00 pm, 116 E. 25th St., Norfolk. There’s nothing better than Saturday’s in Norfolk! Come hang out in our Dog friendly, and Family friendly tasting room and pair our tasty fresh beer with treats from one of our local food trucks. Come out and have a beer!
- Free Tours, Food Trucks, & Fun, O'Connor Brewing Co., 12 - 10:00 pm, 211 W 24th St, Norfolk. On Saturdays we have free brewery tours each hour from 12-4 pm. There’s plenty of cornhole, shuffleboard and giant Jenga, and of course, fresh, tasty beers, all day and evening. And, 'Karnage Asada’ will be bringing the Latin-Asian smackdown from 12-10 pm! Cheers!
- Beer Release / Food Truck Grand Opening, CBC - Coelacanth Brewing Company, 12 - 9:00 pm, 760 A W 22nd St., Norfolk. Liebchen Vienna Lager Release: Liebchen (pronounced 'leeb-chin’) is a German word - literally translated it means 'Little Love’ but is more commonly translated as 'Sweet Heart’. Our new Vienna-style Lager is an easy drinker at 5.1%. Using Saphir and Tettnanger hops our Liebchen is crisp and dry, with a biscuit-like malt character, a pleasant, smooth hop presence. We named it Liebchen, because we love this little beer - and February was the perfect time to introduce it, so you can fall in love as well! Also we hope you can join us for the Official Grand Opening of 'Redwood Smoke Shack’. Stop by and see what the buzz is about. They’ll have the usual Texas style 'Que, with some house specials. As always every item is fresh and made from scratch. Bring your appetite!
- Saturday Food Truck, Bold Mariner Brewing Company, 12 - 9:00 pm, 2409 Bowdens Ferry Rd, Norfolk. We’ll have 'Vicki Vail’s food truck’ in the beer garden to pair their gourmet burgers and made from scratch sides with our tasty brews.
- Pregame Growler/Crowler Extravaganza / Saturday Food truck, Benchtop Brewing Company, 11:00 am - 10:00 pm, 1129 Boissevain Ave., Norfolk. We now have a Crowler filler (and cans!) and just in time so you can load up with fresh Benchtop brews for the big game. We will have specials on both growlers and crowlers. Come and get a taste of our delicious beers paired with great food from a great local food truck from 11 am - 10 pm.
- Grub & Tunes, Smartmouth Brewing Company, 12 - 7:00 pm, 1309 Raleigh Avenue, Norfolk. Celebrate your Saturday with fresh local beer. 'Bite of Maine’ will be on-site all day with delicious grub, and live music from 'Vince Kornegay’ 4:30-6:30 pm. We’ll have Free Tours on the Hour from 2-6 pm, as well as discounted Growler Fills from 12-2 pm.
- The Birch’s Football Game Growler Special, 3 - 9:00 pm, 1231 W Olney Rd., Norfolk. Stock up before the big game! The Birch will be hosting our annual Saturday growler special from 3 to 9 pm! What beers do you want to see on the list?
- Brian Shultz Live, The Oozlefinch Craft Brewery, 7 - 10:00 pm, 81 Patch Rd., Fort Monroe, Hampton. Join us as we host the awesome Brian Shultz live music debut at the brewery! You won’t want to miss this awesome local artist bringing great tunes to go along with your favorite beers. 'All About The Cheese’ Food truck will be here to provide cheesy awesomeness. Come on out!
- Firkin Friday Continued, Bull Island Brewing Company, 11:00 am - 11:00 pm, 758 Settlers Landing Rd., Hampton. We’re going to have Madagascar Vanilla infused Dare Double Stout this Friday for Firkin Friday! It’s so good; don’t miss out on this spin on our stout! We’ll be serving it until it runs out starting Friday morning!
- Yoga on Tap, The St. George Brewing Company, 9:30 am, 204 Challenger Way, Hampton. Our Tasting room is open from 10 am to 6 pm, but every Saturday morning we host 'Yoga on Tap’, a one hour Vinyasa flow yoga class, by Yaz Yoga.
- Saturday Food Truck / Brewery Tour, St. George Brewing Company, 2 - 8:00 pm, 204 Challenger Way, Hampton. Delicious food provided all day by 'Potheads Mobile Catering & Eatery’!! And, tour St. George’s Brewery, as you walk through seeing and discussing everyday activities and the life of a brewer from 3 - 4:00 pm.
- Live Music Saturday / Restaurant Week Day 15, Tradition Brewing Company, 12 - 10:00 pm, 700 Thimble Shoals Blvd., Newport News. We’ll be rocking out with the 'Ben Phelps Duo’, from 6:30 - 9:30 pm. Plus we’ll be featuring 'Poor Boys Burgers’, with $15.00 Special Plus One (1) Pint - $20.00 plus tax and gratuity, with two delicious options to satisfy your belly and taste buds.
- Saturday Food Truck, The Virginia Beer Company, 12 - 9:30 pm (New Hours), 401 2nd St., Williamsburg. Come out and get a slice of heaven with great beer and great local food truck chow from 'Two Drummers Offbeat Eats’ from 4-9 pm at 401! Plus, FREE brewery tours at 3 & 4 pm! Call ahead or let your beer-tender know you’re interested in joining!
- Saturday Food Truck, Alewerks Brewing Company, 12 - 9:00 pm, 189 B Ewell Rd., Williamsburg. Come relax and beat the chill with a great local Food Truck, paired with our delicious beer.
- Saturday Food Truck, Brass Cannon Brewing, 12 - 9:00 pm, 5476 Mooretown Road, Williamsburg. 'Hungry Hungry Arrow’ will be here serving their delicious food.
Sun, Feb 5
- Growler Power Hours, Reaver Beach Brewing Company, 2 - 4:00 pm (open from 1 - 6:00 pm), 1505 Taylor Farm Rd., Virginia Beach. The weekend’s not over, from 2-4 pm we offer discounts on all growler and grenade fills.
- Sunday Funday, Mix it Up, Mix it Up Growlers Flights & Pints, 11:00 am - 8:00 pm, 2973 Shore Dr., Virginia Beach. Sunday Funday Backyard Party and $1 hot dogs all day long!
- Crocks for a Cause, Pleasure House Brewing, 6-8 pm (open 12-10:00 pm), 3025 Shore Dr., Virginia Beach. Every Sunday at 6 pm, for a donation of just $5 you can try all of the crockpot creation entries in our cooking contest! The winner gets a PHB gift card! All proceeds go directly to K-9 New Life charity and you too can be a judge!
- Sunday Food Truck, Commonwealth Brewing Company, 11:00 am - 8:00 pm, 2444 Pleasure House Rd., Virginia Beach. Welcome 'Cast Iron BBQ’ on Sun, February 5th. Pit Cooked BBQ, done slow and done right.
- Tap It Local Pop Up Kitchen, Big Ugly Brewing Company, 12:30 pm, 1296 Battlefield Blvd. S., Chesapeake. Our friends from Tap It Local will be grilling up some burgers, bbq, crab cakes and shrimp to go with that Big Bold Beer at Big Ugly Brewing on Sunday’s from Noon to 4 pm so come hungry and thirsty.
- Super Bowl Party At Rip Rap Brewing Co., 6:30 - 10:00 pm, 116 E 25th St., Norfolk. Come watch the New England Patriots take on the Atlanta Falcons in Super Bowl LI. We will be staying open later than usual on Super Bowl Sunday to show the game. Enjoy 10% if you’re wearing Patriots or Falcons gear.
- Food Truck Brunch/SIN, O'Connor Brewing Co., 12 - 7:00 pm, 211 W 24th St, Norfolk. 'Come out and grab some of Rustic Roots Gourmet’s authentic BBQ with complex flavors and upscale flair from 12-7 pm! And of course it’s Service Industry Night, so if you work in a bar or restaurant, we’ve got an exclusive happy hour just for you!
- Exception(andall) beers, Exception(ale), 12 - 6:00 pm, 2000 Colonial Ave, # 6, Norfolk. We have exception(andall) beers every Sunday. We’ll offer up extra flavors infused into already great beers issuing out Dogfish Randall.
- Sunday Salute, The Bold Mariner Brewing Company, 12 - 6:00 pm, 2409 Bowden’s Ferry Rd., Norfolk. Discount on draught for all Active Duty Military and Veterans.
- Sunday Funday, Benchtop Brewing Company, 11:00 am - 6:00 pm, 1129 Boissevain Ave., Norfolk. Come in for our Sunday Funday draft specials.
- Tour de ORF Bike Ride, Smartmouth Beer, 10:00 am - 12:00 pm, 1309 Raleigh Ave., Norfolk. Join us for Tour de ORF, a 28-mile bike trek to the Norfolk Airport, starting and ending at the brewery. Meet at 9:45am in the Smartmouth parking lot and leave at 10 am. Ride should take about 2 hours. Helmets & cell phones required - no SAG (support and gear). Spare tubes recommended. This ride is intended for folks on road bikes with some experience. We are planning on a B Pace, 16-18 mph as conditions permit with perhaps a sprint on Miller Store Road. Depending on turnout, we may separate into two groups (with one having a lesser pace and/or distance) although one group is preferred. C Pace if needed will be self-guided - no ride lead. Immediately after the ride participants can refresh with a nice cold beer (market prices). The ride is free, but donations are requested to benefit local waterways charities. Event is subject to weather cancellation – If raining or under 45 degrees.
- Smartmouth Sundays, Smartmouth Brewing Co., 1 - 5:00 pm, 1309 Raleigh Ave., Norfolk. Our tasting room will be open from 1-5 pm serving up delicious craft beer in its many vessels and offering all the Smartmouth swag you can get your hands on. Plus tasty treats from the 'Food Gangsters’.
- Mikkeller Running Club Norfolk Run #19 - Big Game Sunday Edition, The Birch, 10:00 am - 1:00 pm, 1231 W Olney Rd., Norfolk. Join us for our February pre-game Super Bowl run. Followed by Beer and waffles. As always, open to all abilities of runner. Beer and waffles.
- Waffletina Brunch at The Birch, 11:00 am - 3:00 pm, 1231 W Olney Rd., Norfolk. Waffletina will be taking over our kitchen and serving up some delicious waffle creations! They are bringing LOTs of waffles since you all have been so hungry!! Mikkeller Running Club Norfolk meets at 10 am for a 5k! Enjoy a coffee stout and the best waffles in Norfolk! Also a great time to fill up those last minute growlers for the Big Game!
- Superbowl Sunday food truck, The Oozlefinch Craft Brewery, 12 - 7:00 pm, 81 Patch Rd., Fort Monroe, Hampton. Tin Tub will be providing great food Super Bowl Sunday at Oozlefinch Craft Brewery. Come out and have some great tasting locally brewed beer and some Tin Tub specials for the big game. 12 pm till closing (we will be open until the game is over).
- BIBCo. presents Sunday Funday Super Bowl LI Party, Bull Island Brewing Company, 11:00 am - 10:00 pm, 758 Settlers Landing Rd., Hampton. We’re celebrating Superbowl at the brewery!!! We’ll be open 11 am until after the big game ends! Come celebrate with our Sunday crew, friends and family! We’ll have the Superbowl on the BIG screen and every other screen here! We’ll be running a special on our Waterman’s Wheat and our Queens Way IPA all day! We’re going to be serving up some smokin’ Carolina style BBQ Ribs or BBQ Chicken. We’ll have sides of green beans with seasoned potatoes or corn on the cob. All orders come with Hawaiian sweet rolls!
- Oms & Ale - Yoga & Beer / Sunday Food Truck, Tradition Brewing Company, 10:00 am - 6:00 pm, 700 Thimble Shoals Blvd., Newport News. Tap into the fun and bliss of brewery yoga. Suitable for beginner and experienced students, this class will challenge your balance, strength and flexibility through guided poses and breathing techniques. Experience balance as you alleviate the physical tension and mental stresses of the day. All levels welcome. Wear comfortable clothing you can move in and bring a mat and a friend! $15 includes yoga & a pint. Then finish off your weekend with a lazy afternoon of beer and good food featuring 'All About The Cheese’, and live music by 'Red Stapler Duo’.
- BRUNCH at the Brewery, The Virginia Beer Company, 12 - 6:00 pm , 401 2nd St., Williamsburg. Come for brunch and stay for dinner with Comfort food and craft beer cravings met with 'Little Piggy’s Wurst Nightmare’ food truck at 401! Plus, SUPER BOWL SUNDAY specials! With specials on cases of 12 oz. cans + 3-packs of 32 oz. Crowlers.
- Live Music and Steal the Vessel Sundays, Alewerks Brewing Company, 12 - 5:00 pm, 189-B Ewell Road, Williamsburg. Every Sunday is Steal the Vessel on American style growlers and grunts. Plus we’ll have live music from 2-5 pm in the taproom; Good vibes, and beer to live for.
Mon, Feb 6
- Craft Beer Mondays, Ynot Italian, Great Neck, Kempsville, Greenbrier, Great Bridge, Ghent. Every Monday $3 Craft Beers. *Must be 21 years old to purchase. Valid for a limited time. Valid till 9 pm on Mondays only. http://www.ynotitalian.com/craftbeer/
- Trivia Night, Wasserhund Brewing Company, 7-9:00 pm, 1805 Laskin Road, Suite 102, Virginia Beach. Mondays are the new Fridays at Wasserhund! Come test your skills with Trivia every Monday, from 7-9 pm. Drink beer, eat pizza, and win some great prizes! Bring yourself or a team of your smartest friends. You can win 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place prizes!
- Steal the Pint/Wings Night, HK on the Bay, 6-8:00 pm, 4600 Lookout Rd., Virginia Beach. Here at Hk on the Bay we have a Steal the Pint Night EVERY Monday! Grab a pint of craft beer from our Brewery of the Month and receive a FREE brewery pint glass without having to duck the cameras! All You Can Eat Wings for $14. With wing sauces ranging from Hell to Wimpy to Honey BBQ, there is a sauce for everyone!
- Monday Food Truck, Commonwealth Brewing Company, 3 - 10:00 pm, 2444 Pleasure House Rd., Virginia Beach. 'Vicki Vail’s’ food truck will be joining us for dinner at the patio on Mon, February 6th! They’ll be offering their gourmet burgers and made from scratch sides.
- Draft Mondays, Brixx Pizza - Greenbrier, 801 Eden Way N., Chesapeake. Don’t like Mondays? What if we tell you all drafts are just $3 on Mondays at Brixx?
- Military Monday, O'Connor Brewing Co., 3 - 9:00 pm, 211 W 24th St, Norfolk. It’s Military Monday, so all of you who currently serve, or have served, come join us for a pint & let us treat you like the MVPs that you are! As a token of our gratitude for your service, we will be offering a special discount EVERY MONDAY to all active duty, retired, and veteran military members. (Please present valid proof of service to receive discount)
- Monday night Penny Pints, Supper-Southern Morsels, 5:00 pm, 319 W 21st St, Norfolk. Join us this month for Monday night Penny Pints featuring another great local brewery. Nothing warms you up quite like a nice, winter beer. Swing by for a Pint, as well as exciting beer-centric additions from the kitchen!
- Mamma’s Monday Night, The Oozlefinch Craft Brewery, 1 - 9:00 pm, 81 Patch Rd., Fort Monroe, Hampton. We’ll have delivery from Mama Rosa’s Italian Family Restaurant! Monday just got even better!
- Pint Night, Park Lane Tavern, 5:00 pm, Peninsula Town Center, Hampton. Our regular Monday Steal the Glass Night. Stealing starts at 5 pm, Live Music by Brian 'Big Daddy’ Sewell will start at 6:30 pm.
- Point 2 Brew Pub Run, Point 2 Running Company & Whole Foods Newport News, 6:00 pm, 12080 Jefferson Ave, Ste. 910, Newport News. We’re partnering with Point 2 Running Company every Monday for a Point 2 & Brew Pub Run! The 3 mile runs will begin at Point 2 in The Marketplace at Tech Center and end with Happy Hour at Oyster Point Pub at Whole Foods Market Newport News. No registration required and runners of all levels are welcome. We look forward to seeing everyone there!
- Burger & Pint night, Craft 60 Ale House, 4 - 9:00 pm, 13361 Warwick Blvd, Newport News. Every Monday Burger & Pint night. Enjoy discounts on all of our hand crafted burgers and pints until 9 pm.
- MugShot Mondays, Mellow Mushroom (Newport News, VA), 12090 Jefferson Ave.. Su. 1500, Newport News. MugShot Mondays all day Monday every week! Come by for one of the best drink specials on the peninsula!
- Steal the Glass, The Sandbar Grill and Pub, 11:00 am - 9:00 pm, 736 J Clyde Morris Blvd., Newport News. Our weekly steal the pint night. $5 takes the pint with the glass and $5 fill ups til 9 pm.
- Dog Street Pub Running Club, 5:00 pm, 401 W Duke of Gloucester St, Williamsburg. A family & dog friendly casual running club in the Colonial area. We meet every Monday at DoG Street Pub. Run starts at 6 pm.
- VBC’s Treat Yo’ Self Day, The Virginia Beer Company, 4 - 9:00 pm, 401 2nd St., Williamsburg. That’s right: NEW day! Now open 4-9 pm on Mondays featuring Industry Night specials for all of our food & beverage friends. Treat yo’ self with an extra day at 401!
Tue, Feb 7
- YVBC Massive Tap Takeover, Whiskey Kitchen circa 2014, 5 - 10:00 pm, 2149 General Booth Blvd., Virginia Beach. Come join us and our friends from Young Veterans Brewing for Not one Tap…Let’s make it 8! Lineup includes: G.I. Pilsner a German Inspired Lager, Semper F.I.P.A. citra-hopped IPA, Big Red Rye a Rye Styled Ale, Jet Noise Double IPA, Goat Locker Breakfast Stout, Truce in the Forest Imperial White IPA, Jody Beer Amber Ale, and Pineapple Grenade pineapple Hefeweizen.
- Service Industry Night, The Oozlefinch Craft Brewery, 6 - 9:00 pm, 81 Patch Rd., Fort Monroe, Hampton. join us for Service Industry Nights at the brewery! We will be offering discounted beers and retail, we will have board games to play, and if you want to bring your own Vinyl to share for the night on our record player, we would love to hear it! If you work in a bar, restaurant, brewery, etc., then we want to celebrate you and your hard work, so come on out and have an awesome time with us! We look forward to seeing you! We’ll have 'Suck On This BBQ’ on site to tempt your palate.
- Bitter Valentine Day with Alewerks Brewing Co, TRIANGLE, 6:00 pm - Midnight, 601 Prince George Street, Williamsburg. Last year we held Steal the Glass Night with Alewerks Brewing Company, featuring their Bitter Valentine. The event began at 6 pm. The beer was gone by 7:45 pm. This is your warning. What’s Bitter Valentine, you may ask? 8.3% ABV Imperial IPA. Voted by both Beer Advocate & RateBeer.com as the best Imperial IPA brewed in Virginia & one of the best Imperial IPAs in the world. Join TRIANGLE for an evening of blissful bitterness and big league (bigly) beer starting at 6 pm, with Trivia starting at 8 pm. We’ll also be tapping 2016 Bourbon Barrel Porter (9% ABV) & 2017 Cafe Royale Imperial Milk Stout (8.4% ABV), both aged in A. Smith Bowman Distillery bourbon barrels. So there’s that…
Wed, Feb 8
- Paints and Pints at Wasserhund Brewing Company, 6:30 - 8:30 pm, 1805 Laskin Rd., Ste. 102, Virginia Beach. Join us for a fun night of painting and enjoying a few pints. This would be a great gift for a Valentine ;) Check in between 6:00-6:20 and start at 6:30pm. Doors open at 4pm - they have fantastic pizza! Come early for dinner! Price includes an 11x14" canvas and everything needed to paint a painting all for $25! (add $5 more for a 16x20" size and mention upon registering) Awesome deal! Reservations needed as space is limited. Reservations can be made by purchasing tickets at www.heatherdonisdesigns.com and click on Event Tickets or calling 757.201.8296 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Imperial Stout Release Party, Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant - Virginia Beach, 6 - 9:00 pm, 4561 Virginia Beach Blvd., Virginia Beach. Come celebrate with our brewer Adam as he taps his newest beer, Imperial Stout!
- Drink & Draw at The Oozlefinch Craft Brewery, 6 - 8:30 pm, 81 Patch Rd., Fort Monroe, Hampton. Calling all local artists!! We are teaming up with the Peninsula Arts Collective to bring you a night of art, brews, and connecting with other local creative minds. All you need to bring is your creativity and any supplies you’d like to use (sketch pads, paints, charcoals, pencils, etc.) and your willingness to drink beer and hang out while making some awesome art. We will also have live music from the Kelly Curtis duo - the dynamic blues harp and guitar/vocal duo of Lee Kelly and Curtis Brady. Their repertoire includes great blues standards, rock, alternative, and their own take on familiar classics.
Fri, Feb 10
- Beer Release, O'Connor Brewing Co., 3 - 10:00 pm, 211 W 24th St., Norfolk. Shipwreck Bay Nelson Sauvin Saison: Named for a renowned surf spot in New Zealand, this farmhouse-style ale showcases Nelson Sauvin hops-a New Zealand hop variety that evokes notes of tropical fruit and white wine. Like the never-ending rides one experiences at Shipwreck Bay, after a sip of this brew you’ll be wishing that the essence of Nelson Sauvin hops never leaves your taste buds!
- Naro-Minded: “Blade Runner”, Naro Cinema, 9:15 - 11:30 pm, 1507 Colley Ave., Norfolk. We’ve got a new movie series coming your way, brought to you by FlickIt Fridays at Naro and Naro Video. The video store gang will be set up in the lobby selling beer and wine, and will be introducing each film in the series. We’re kicking “Naro-Minded” off Fri, Feb 10th with Harrison Ford in Ridley Scott’s “BLADE RUNNER: THE FINAL CUT.”
- Free Beer Tasting in February, Great Bottles LLC, 7 - 8:00 pm, 1901 Governors Pointe Dr., Suffolk. Phil Shannon from Green Flash will be here to lead us through some of their awesome line up of beers! Please call to RSVP- 757-238-7038.
Sat, Feb 11
- Live in the Blind: Sunndrug / Pillbuster / Patrick Bates, Back Bay Brewing, 8:00 pm - Midnight, 614 Norfolk Ave., Virginia Beach. Sunndrug - where hard rock meets electronic in the best way. Pillbuster - VA Stoner Rock Heavyweights. Patrick Bates - Powerful Indie Rock from Richmond, VA.
- Anti-Valentine’s Day Party, Wasserhund Brewing Company, 7:00 pm - Midnight, 1805 Laskin Rd., Ste. 102, Virginia Beach. Not feeling up for celebrating the Hallmark holiday? Us either! In fact, we are celebrating the exact opposite. Wasserhund will be hosting our 2nd annual ANTI-Valentine’s Day Party. Whether you’re looking to celebrate your singleness or a couple seeking an alternative to an expensive dinner with a two hour wait. We are here for you! Come share a pizza and your heart with us and try our newest beer from the Sarah Series, Dump Your Gluten Ass. This bragget beer coming in at a solid 10.5% features champagne yeast with strawberry and raspberry notes and, like a squeaky third wheel, we left the hops behind! We will have live music starting at 7pm and your usual favorites on draft all day! Also, 5% of the revenue from this event (and all sales in the month of February) will go to benefit the Virginia Beach Jaycees! So why not spend the holiday having fun where the love and beer are flowing no matter what day of the year it is! Look forward to seeing you there, Prost!
- Galentine’s Day, O'Connor Brewing Co., 12 - 6:00 pm, 211 W 24th St., Norfolk. Galentine’s Day: A day for people to gather together and celebrate love, friendship, nature & pretty things. The perfect opportunity to buy a Valentine’s Day gift for someone special; whether it’s your partner, a friend, or family member! Vendors include: ADHD Driven - selling one of a kind, locally-made lingerie! Glass Gardens - selling a lovely assortment of succulents, airplants & terrariums. Rose Macaroons - so you can buy delicious sweets for your sweetie! More vendors TBA… There will also be a craft station were you can make your own Valentine’s Day cards!
- The Circus of the Century, O'Connor Brewing Co., 9:00 pm - Midnight, 211 W 24th St., Norfolk. The night will be overrun with not just the things you will find at a traditional circus, but also with some very new visual elements never before seen on the O'Connor stage!! Houdini himself wouldn’t miss this night because appearances will be made by Madame Mermaid, The Snake Charmer, The Tattoo’d Woman, The Flame Queen & MORE… This event will be hosted by Ms. Penny Pandora! Don’t forget to dress up in your VINTAGE best because we will be having our first ever photo booth! Doors will open at 9 pm with the show starting promptly at 10 pm. Merchandise and Raffle can be purchased with cash or charge. Bar opens with the doors at 9 pm. Ticket Pricing: $15 Presale, $35 VIP, $20 day of Event. http://tinyurl.com/CircusInNorfolk
- Bottoms Up Yoga with Yaz Yoga, The Oozlefinch Craft Brewery, 11:30 am - 12:30 pm, 81 Patch Rd., Fort Monroe, Hampton. Come detox with Holly Yaz of Yaz Yoga, and then re-tox with some brews! This one hour class is for all levels of experience, and all you need to bring is your own mat. There are two ticket options for you: $25 for the class, a beer, and a tshirt or $15 for just the class and a beer. Invite your friends, family, that neighbor you always see wearing yoga pants, everyone is welcome! Bottoms up! We will also have a Lularoe pop up with Lularoe Stacey Smithley at 1pm right after Yoga! The perfect time to get some new leggings for the next class
- Vertical Stout Tasting, The St. George Brewing Company, 6 - 8:00 pm, 204 Challenger Way, Hampton. This event is a one of a kind. A vertical stout tasting paired with decadent food prepared by local culinary students. In honor of Valentine’s Day we want to show love to a wonderful beer. Keep in mind for the one you love. Tickets for sale now in the taproom or Call at (757) 865-7781. $50.00 per person (1 ticket), $90.00 per couple (2 tickets)!
- Truckin’ Good Time, Tradition Brewing Company, 12 - 11:00 pm, 700 Thimble Shoals Blvd., Newport News. 2nd Saturday of every month the food trucks are invading Tradition Brewing Company. FOOD TRUCKS: Two Drummers Offbeat Eats, Sliders, Karnage Asada, Sinful Treats. LIVE MUSIC: Skip Freil 2 - 5 pm, BJ Griffin and the Galaxy Groove 6:30 - 9:30 pm. BREWEY TOURS: 12 & 3 pm, *30 minute tour, limited spots available.
Sun, Feb 12
- Manhattan’s NY Deli Blues N Brews Series, 3 - 7:00 pm, Manhattan’s NY Deli & Pub, 601 Thimble Shoals Blvd., Newport News. You asked for it…you got it! The Manhattan’s Blues N Brews series is back with the Bobby BlackHat Band kicking it off on Sunday Feb 12th. Featured Brew, Moat Monster Oatmeal Stout from The Oozlefinch Brewery.
- Beer Dinner at the Brewery, Brass Cannon Brewing, 5:30 - 8:30 pm, 5476 Mooretown Road, Williamsburg. Brass Cannon Brewing and Hungry Hungry Arrow team up to deliver a culinary and beeronary (probably not a real word) experience. A four course meal of gourmet food will be served by HHA and each course will be paired with a BCB beer selected to go with it. A special new beer will be made for dessert! Tickets are $30 per person and can be purchased at the tasting room or by calling us up at 757-566-0001.Food and beer are always better together than either are apart. Come join us as the two team up for the betterment of mankind, or at least our bellies.
Tue, Feb 14
- Valentine’s Day Beer Dinner, Bodega on Granby, 7 - 9:00 pm, 442 Granby St., Norfolk. Beer My Valentine! Join us for a 5 course dinner paired with craft beer from Norfolk’s own Coelacanth Brewery. This event is sure to sell out so make sure you call now to purchase your ticket, $60 includes tax ~ 757-496-5382
- Valentine’s Day Beer & Wine Dessert Pairing, The Barrel Room, 8 - 9:30 pm, 437 Granby St., Norfolk. Try a little something different this Valentine’s Day. Enjoy three dessert courses, each paired with one of O'Connor Brewing Co.’s draft brews and a wonderful hand selected wine from Breakthru Beverage Group. At the end, the guests will judge whether Beer or Wine paired better with each dessert. Will the favorite be Beer or Wine? Tickets include Tax and Gratuity. https://www.eventbrite.com/e/valentines-day-beer-wine-dessert-pairing-tickets-31552943704
Wed, Feb 15
- The Birch’s 7 Hours of Allagash, 5:00 pm - Midnight, 1231 W Olney Rd., Norfolk. 7 Hours of Allagash, a mini festival brought to you by The Birch. We will be hosting a mini tap takeover featuring some of Allagash’s most delicious beers! Their regional rep, Kristen, will be in attendance! Tap List: TBA. Bottle Pours: Farm to Face, Avance, FV 13. Magnums: Interlude, Hibernal Fluxus
Thu, Feb 16
- Mead Class, Great Bottles LLC, 7 - 8:00 pm, 1901 Governors Pointe Dr., Suffolk. Zeb from Melo Lion Meadery will be here to teach us and allow us to taste some meads from the Melo Lion! $15/ per person.
- Steal the Pint Night with Devils Backbone, Schooners Grill, 6 - 9:00 pm, 12567 Warwick Blvd., Newport News. Devils Backbone is taking over Schooners Grill with Cocoa Bear! This beer is midnight black, full-bodied, with dark chocolate flavors coming from the marriage of imported cocoa and roasted & caramelized malts. Six types of malts and two types of cocoa nibs go into this chocolate lovers beer. Join us for a pint…then steal the glass when you’re done!
Fri, Feb 17
- FlickIt! Fridays: “Clueless”, The Naro Expanded Cinema, 9:15 pm, 1507 Colley Ave., Norfolk. Calling all Baldwins and Bettys! You asked for it! CLUELESS came in a *very* close 2nd during our last #PIckTheFlick poll, so we decided to give you both. And because we want to do something for humanity, this month we’ve partnered up with the Portsmouth Volunteers For The Homeless. We’re organizing a donation drive in the lobby in addition to the support you give them through drink sales. It’s like that book we read in the 9th grade that said “'tis a far, far better thing doing stuff for other people.” Let’s make sure to fill those donation boxes to the brim. They are looking for clothing, outerwear, toiletries, gently-used luggage, & cleaning supplies (but leave the kitchenware at home, you loadies). Smartmouth Beer will be comin’ with the non-herbal refreshments, and we’ll be rollin’ with our homies from Atlantis Games & Comics, Cardinal Skate Shop (proud sponsor of the ASL!), and Studio Posy. It’s gonna be ragin’.
Sat, Feb 18
- Bottle Release, Reaver Beach Brewing Co., 12 - 9:00 pm, 1505 Taylor Farm Rd., Virginia Beach. After a 14 month hiatus, we’re pleased to announce the return of a favorite: WITHIN THE FLOOD MARKS (Blend #2) - a sour blonde ale refermented with blueberries in Sherry Casks. This beer was fermented to dryness with our mixed culture containing wild yeast and souring bacteria native to Coastal Virginia, then refermented in freshly dumped Sherry Casks with blueberries. The result is a massively fruit-forward beer, with prominent oak and Sherry character, wrapped up in a deep purple color. The beer takes its name from the practice of executing those convicted of piracy by hanging, which customarily took place in the flood zone at low tide. This tradition, while not always put into practice, stemmed from the British Admiralty’s stake of jurisdiction and dominance over anything occurring at sea. It will be available on draft and to go in 750ml bottles, with no bottle limit.
- Bull & Oyster Roast, Smartmouth Beer, 2 - 7:00 pm, 1309 Raleigh Ave., Norfolk. Join Capt'n Crabby at the 3rd Annual Smartmouth Beer Bull & Oyster Roast on February 18th, from 2-7 pm! It will be an all You Can Eat Extravaganza! Enjoy awesome music by 'Buck Shot too’! Tickets on sale now for $40! They will be $50 at the door, so get yours today! Email itscrabtastic@gmail to request your tickets!
UPCOMING BEER FESTS AND FESTIVAL FORECAST:
Thu, Feb 2 - Tap Into Virginia Opera, Harrison Opera House, 5:30 - 8:00 pm, 160 W Virginia Beach Blvd., Norfolk. Please join us for an evening of hops with a touch of Opera at Virginia Opera’s Annual Craft Beer Event. Tickets are $25 in advance and can be purchased by calling Kandis Hyde at 757.627.9545 x3318 or online. Tastings begin at 5:30 pm. http://ticketing.vaopera.org/dev/contribute.aspx?don=37
Fri, Mar 10 - Shamrockin’ in Ghent, 6 - 10:00 pm, Colley Ave. 1500 Block, Ghent, Norfolk. SouthernBank presents Shamrockin’ in Ghent, which is Hope House Foundation’s annual St. Patrick’s Day block party on Colley Avenue in Ghent. The fun includes live music from the Tidewater Pipes and Drums, The Fighting Jamesons, and the Deloreans! There will also be delicious food from Belmont House of Smoke and Gerty’s Gourment Kitchen, as well as festive adult beverages! Drink tickets are just $5 each (12 oz.) and can be purchased at the event. This event is FREE and open to the public. Proceeds benefit Hope House Foundation. https://www.facebook.com/events/161674094320320/
Sat, Mar 18 - 50th Annual Saint Patrick’s Day Parade, 10:00 am - 12:30 pm, From Northside Middle School (corner of Westmont Ave. and Granby Street), travel North on Granby, turn left at A View Ave., turn left on First View Street, and ends at the intersection of First View and Government Ave., Oceanview, Norfolk. The 50th annual St. Patrick’s Day Parade is a fun filled Irish parade with all the marching bands, clowns, floats, cars, and people necessary to make up an exciting and enjoyable parade. Everyone is Irish both in and along the parade route. The parade is presented by Norfolk Parade, Inc. After the parade come and join us at the Columbian Club of Ocean View grounds for live music, food, and fun. There will be a variety of food vendors and live music.
Sat, Mar 18 - 7th Year Anniversary / St. Patty’s Day Party, O'Connor Brewing Co., 211 W 24th St., Norfolk. Join us in celebrating the brewery’s 7th anniversary and St. Patrick’s Day at our first big party of the year! We’ll have live music from Celtic trio 'Glasgow Kiss’ from 2-5 pm. Headlining the show from 6-8 pm is the 'Will Overman Band’, a Folk-Rock group bringing fresh, honest music straight out of the heart of Virginia. Our featured food trucks will be 'Your Pie’, which brings you custom, hand-crafted pizzas baked in under 3 minutes; 'Grilled Cheese Academy’, slinging delicious grilled cheese sandwiches; and 'The Food Dude’, serving up some of the best surf grub on the beach. All three food trucks will be creating and serving Irish-inspired menu items, special to our event! *Due to the large capacity of this event, we will not be allowing dogs (even in our outside areas), tasting flights or growler fills on this day. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Mar TBA - Kiss My Cask Real Ale Festival, Back Bay Brewing
Sat, Apr 22 - York River Beer Festival, Watermen’s Museum
Apr TBA - Town Center Craft Beer Festival, Virginia Beach Town Center
Apr TBA - Phoebus Spring Fling and Craft Beer Festival
Apr TBA - Williamsburg Craft Beer Festival
Sat, May 6 - 2nd Annual Revolutionary Beer Fest
Sat, May 6 - Chic’s Beach Festival 2017, HK on the Bay
Sat, May 6 - Blues, Brews, and BBQ: A Festival on the River, Riverwalk Landing, 12 - 6:00 pm, Water Street, Historic Yorktown. Hosted by York Foundation for Public Education. The Blues, Brews, and BBQ festival on May 6. Great music, great food, great cause!
Sun, May 7 - The Mariners’ Craft Beer Festival, The Mariners’ Museum and Park