PINT NIGHTS / TAP TAKEOVERS / KEG TAPPINGS: (Scroll down for Brew Festival listings)
Tue, Jan 3
- Tap it Tuesday, Back Bay Brewing Company, 7-10:00 pm, 614 Norfolk Ave., Virginia Beach. Join us for Tap it Tuesday with a Special one off cask!
- Trivia Tuesday, Home Republic, 7 - 9:00 pm, 328 Laskin Road, Virginia Beach. What goes better with beer than a friendly competition for prizes? We are excited to have Trivia Tuesdays with Smartmouth Trivia and of course, food and drink specials!
- Bingo Night with Wasserhund, Bottlecraft Virginia Beach, 8:00 pm, 1560 Laskin Rd., suite 156,Virginia Beach. Join us for B•I•N•G•O night! Sipping session starts at 6:30 pm, Games start at 8 pm! Free to play & prizes will be awarded!
- 12 Days of Christmas Day 10, Wasserhund Brewing Company, 12 - 10:00 pm, 1805 Laskin Road, Suite 102, Virginia Beach. Starting on Dec 26, we will be celebrating the 12 Days of Christmas with amazing Wasserhund deals! Day 10 - $10 gift card with purchase of $50 or more
- Taco Tuesday, Mix it Up Growlers Flights & Pints, 5:00 pm, 2973 Shore Dr., Virginia Beach. It’s Tuesday! Can you say 1$ Taco Night? Every Tuesday this summer! Tonight starting at 5 pm: 1$ dollar shrimp, chicken or beef tacos! Come hungry!
- Two-Fiddy Tuesday, Pleasure House Brewing, 3 - 10:00 pm, 3025 Shore Dr., Virginia Beach. It’s Tuesday. The weekend is a dim memory, and Friday is so far away it might as well be in China. Break up your week with a trip to the friendliest brewery in Virginia Beach. We can’t tell you here what the Two-Fiddy is all about, but we’re pretty sure you’ll like it!
- Tasty Tuesday, O'Connor Brewing Co., 3 - 9:00 pm, 211 W 24th St, Norfolk. Come join us every Tuesday for special discounts on draught beer from 3-9 pm!
- Service Industry Night, The Oozlefinch Craft Brewery, 6 - 9:00 pm, 81 Patch Rd., Fort Monroe, Hampton. Friends- join us for the first of many Service Industry Nights at the brewery! We will be offering discounted beers and retail, we will have board games to play, and if you want to bring your own Vinyl to share for the night on our record player, we would love to hear it! If you work in a bar, restaurant, brewery, etc., then we want to celebrate you and your hard work, so come on out and have an awesome time with us! We look forward to seeing you on the first and third Tuesday of every month! We’ll have ‘Potheads Mobile Catering & Eatery’ on site to tempt your palate.
- Virginia Beer Night, Hampton Taphouse, 4 - 9:00 pm, Downtown, 17 E. Queen’s Way, Hampton. Tuesday Night is Virginia Beer Night at Hampton Taphouse! Support Local Brewing and enjoy Virginia draft beers at a special price from 4 until 9 pm.
- Thirsty Taco Tuesday, St. George Brewing Company, 4 - 8:00 pm, 204 Challenger Way, Hampton. Tonight is Taco Tuesday! 'Stuft-Not your average street food’ will be here with us serving tasty eats to go beside your favorite beer! We will be serving til 7:30 pm.
- Military Night, Tradition Brewing Co., 4 - 9:00 pm, 700 Thimble Shoals Blvd., Newport News. Show your military ID for a Pint Promo. Plus We’ll have great food by 'The Grilled Cheese Academy - It’s All About The Cheese’ Food Truck from 4-9 pm.
- Hello 2017 Copper Fox STG Night, TRIANGLE, 6 - 11:00 pm, 601 Prince George Street, Williamsburg. We’re back with whisky in 2017… Specifically speaking, an awesome collection of Copper Fox Distillery whiskeys! We’ll be pouring their flagship Wasmund’s Single Malt, Copper Fox Rye, as well as some of the small-batch whiskeys produced here locally at Copper Fox Distillery! Buy the whisky/cocktail, “steal” the glass! Trivia at 8 pm!
Wed, Jan 4
- Half Price Wednesday, Tapped Gastropub, East Hilltop, 1550 Laskin Rd #198, Virginia Beach. Join us every Wednesday; any and every bottle of craft beer and wine is half off!
- 12 Days of Christmas Day 11, Wasserhund Brewing Company, 12 - 10:00 pm, 1805 Laskin Road, Suite 102, Virginia Beach. Starting on Dec 26, we will be celebrating the 12 Days of Christmas with amazing Wasserhund deals! Day 11 - Say; “B-11… BINGO” to your server and get 11% off your bill! Every first Wednesday of the month we host BINGO from 7-9 pm. Come out, grab a board, and set up shop to win Wasserhund swag and gift certificates!
- Pint Night, Hair of the Dog Eatery, 6 - 10:00 pm, 4000 Virginia Beach Blvd., Ste. 210, Virginia beach. It’s Wednesday, and what is a better way to reward yourself for almost getting through the week you ask??? Pint Night, featuring some of the area’s best acoustic acts and great breweries! We say the best reward is an AMAZING happy hour combined with food, beverages and awesome smiling faces.
- Trivia Night, Pleasure House Brewing, 7 - 9:00 pm, 3025 Shore Dr., Virginia Beach. Trivia Night is coming back! Beat the heat and your friends at team trivia. The winning team gets a $40 gift card!
- Video Game Heaven presents OBC Trivia Night, O'Connor Brewing Co., 6 - 9:00 pm, 211 W 24th St., Norfolk. Every 1st Wednesday of the month, our friends at Video Game Heaven host OBC’s Trivia Night! Round up your team of smartypants friends & come on down for a night of craft beer, trivia, prizes & some friendly competition! 'Karnage Asada’ be here to satisfy all of your hunger pangs & there will be plenty of flagship and seasonal beers on tap! Trivia starts at 6 pm with a $1 cash buy-in. Limit of 10 people per team. Tasting Room hours are 3-9 pm with last call at 8:30 pm. See you there!
- Free Tasting with Old Bust Head, bottleBOX-Craft Beer to Go, 5:30 - 8:00 pm, 325 W 21st St, Norfolk. Nothing beats a tasty stout - except four tasty stouts! This Wednesday join us as we sample Old Bust Head Brewing Company’s dark and delicious Gold Cup variants: Gold Cup Chili, Gold Cup Coconut, Gold Cup Horchata, and Gold Cup Sumatra. All four will be available for growler and crowler fills. See you Wednesday!
- Growler Power Hours, ExceptionAle, 3 - 8:00 pm, 2000 Colonial Ave., # 6, Norfolk. Come in and get your mid-week growler fill fix and save. All size growlers filled from all 41 taps are discounted.
- Steal-A-Pint featuring James River Brewing, Jack Brown’s Beer & Burger Joint Norfolk, 6 - 9:00 pm, 131 Granby Street Suite A, Norfolk. Q: What do you get when you mix a Shocker a Chiflet and a JRB brew???? A: A brilliant idea! Come in for our James River Brewing Steal A Pint and munch down on this beautiful burger. Wagyu patty topped with James Bean Porter sautéed onion jalapeño garlic mix, Muenster cheese, egg, bacon, and a home made spicy aioli.
- Bingo with COTU Brewing, Colley Cantina, 5 - 10:00 pm, 1316 Colley Ave., Norfolk. “Pints and Prizes Bingo” Every Wednesday from 8-10 pm at Colley Cantina! Join us this week with our friends from Center of the Universe Brewery. A representative from the brewery will be hanging out with us during the event. Here’s your chance to try some new beer and win some sweet prizes right from the brewery! We will be featuring three of their beers!
- Drink Specials, The Bold Mariner Brewing Company, 5 - 9:00 pm, 2409 Bowdens Ferry Rd, Norfolk. Happy Hump Day! Come out and enjoy a brew or two, with specials on Draught every Wednesday.
- Pete’s Pub Trivia, Smartmouth Brewing Company, 6 - 8:00 pm (open 4:30 - 9:00 pm), 1309 Raleigh Avenue, Norfolk. Now every Wednesday! Let Pete challenge your knowledge of random facts and information. No charge. Starts promptly at 6 pm. Teams of 6 or less. Winners may choose either glassware or growler as prize. Plus tasty street food from 'Vicki Vail’s’ food truck, specializing in gourmet burgers and made from scratch sides.
- Alive Music, Wharf Hill Brewing Co., 7 - 10:00 pm, 25 Main St, Smithfield. Come on out and hang out at the pub while listening great local music. See you at the pub!
- Wednesday Food Truck, The Oozlefinch Craft Brewery, 1 - 9:00 pm, 81 Patch Rd., Fort Monroe, Hampton. We’ll have 'Dezzie Rae’s Grill’ here. Come on out for some good beer, & some good food, and fun.
- Our First Trivia Night with Quizmaster Kyle, Bull Island Brewing Company, 6 - 9:00 pm, 758 Settlers Landing Rd., Hampton. We’re hosting our first of many Trivia Nights at the brewery with the one and only Quizmaster Kyle! We’ll be having Trivia Nights every Wednesday from now on! We’ll be offering a grand prize to the team who wins first place! So come out, and bring that competitive spirit! Make sure you come in to sign up early with your teams. Teams should be limited to 5 people per group, if you have more than 5 people in your team we ask that you break into separate groups. Let the games begin!
- Tradition Brewing Steal the Pint Night, Mellow Mushroom (Newport News, VA), 5 - 8:00 pm, 12090 Jefferson Ave., Ste. 1500, Newport News. Come by Mellow Wednesday the 28th and support the very very local guys at Tradition Brewing. Right down the street in City Center the team at Tradition is creating local favorites that are sweeping the craft beer scene in Hampton Roads. We will be featuring these guys from 5 pm to 10 pm and of course we will have Team Trivia as always. See you soon. Cheers!
- Weekly Group Run, Tradition Brewing Co., 6:00 pm, 700 Thimble Shoals Blvd., Newport News. Burn and Brew tonight with Flat-Out Events & Point 2 Running Company! Join us at our group run at Tradition Brewing Co! We will meet there, run a 3-mile loop around City Center, and finish back at Tradition. Following the run, there will be a Food Truck at Tradition and, of course, beer! There will also be complimentary Nuun hydration at the end of the run. Meet in front of the tasting room at 6:00, all levels welcome.
- Trivia Night: Pizza, Pint & a Polaroid, Tradition Brewing Co., 7 - 9:00 pm (Holiday Hours 4 - 10:00 pm), 700 Thimble Shoals Blvd., Newport News. Trivia Night at Tradition Brewing Company is introducing the 1st Place Prize Package: PIZZA, PINT, & A POLAROID. The 1st place team will be given the winners table right next to the bar the following week. Other trivia teams will know your team is the team to beat because our NEW Trivia Mascot will be sitting on the table signaling you were last week’s winner! The 1st place team will also be served a freshly delivered pizza with up to 2 toppings and one pint of Tradition Brewing Company beer for every team member (up to 6 pints). Finally, the 1st place team will also have a team photo taken and added to the board. We’ll have 'Sliders’ Food truck to fill your belly starting at 4 pm.
- Hardywood Steal The Glass, Craft 60 Ale House, 4 - 9:00 pm, 13361 Warwick Blvd., Newport News. Join us for a night of great craft brews & delicious craft food. Featuring Hardywood Park GBS, BGBS, & Christmas Morning.
- Hump Day Food Truck, The Virginia Beer Company, 4 - 9:00 pm, 401 2nd St., Williamsburg. Fire up the week with 'Foodatude - Food with Attitude’ out on the patio to help you get over the 'Hump’ with great food and great beer!
- Team Trivia Night, Alewerks Brewing Company, 7:00 pm (Open 12 - 9:00 pm), 189-B Ewell Road, Williamsburg. Every Wednesday in the taproom join us for Trivia Night at Alewerks. Teams of up to six geniuses battle through five rounds of trivia that are sure to reveal who has the superior intellect. The victors, first and second runners up will win prizes and there are bonus prizes and drink specials to be had throughout the night.
Thu, Jan 5
- Virginia Craft Beer Night, Tapped Crafthouse, 2181 Upton Drive, Virginia Beach. Happy VA craft beer $3 Thursday! Come get them while they last!
- Vinyl Night, Back Bay Brewing Company, 7-10:00 pm, 614 Norfolk Ave., Virginia Beach. Spinning records starting at 7 pm, hosted by BYO Records! Plus Thursday night bingo with prizes!
- Draft Beer Night, 11th Street Taphouse Bar & Grill, 4 - 9:00 pm, VB Oceanfront on the Boardwalk, 1011 Atlantic Ave., Virginia Beach. Every Thursday we offer 50% off our rotating Drafts!
- Pint Night, Chicho’s More Than Pizza, 29th St., Virginia Beach. Each Thursday we switch out one of the taps with a new IPA or other craft beer. When you buy a pint of it you get the glass as a gift.
- Tap Takeover Thursday, Home Republic, 6:00 pm, 328 Laskin Rd., Virginia Beach. Come out for our TAP TAKEOVER THURSDAY and Steal the Pint Night with a local/regional Craft Brewing Company at Home Republic (Oceanfront) Thursday, Dec 22nd! It all starts at 6 pm and there is free parking in the garage for customers. So, come grab a drink of great #vacraftbeer.
- Virginia Craft Beer Night, Tapped Gastropub, East Hilltop, 1550 Laskin Rd #198, Virginia Beach. $3 Pints of local and regional craft beers.
- Jazz Night, Bottlecraft Virginia Beach, 7 - 9:00 pm, 1560 Laskin Rd., suite 156,Virginia Beach. First Thursday of every month is jazz night with the amazing Russell Scarborough Trio.
- Pizza & Pint Night, Baker’s Crust, Hilltop, Ghent, Greenbrier & Williamsburg. Every Thu from 5 - 9:00 pm. Originating in Naples, Italy, our Neapolitan pizzas mimic that of the traditional Neapolitan Pizza using only 00 flour, hand-stretched dough, house-made fresh mozzarella & Italian tomatoes. Our pizzas are brought to life in our oak wood-fired oven, creating pizzas with an added layer of texture and flavor. $6 Pizzas, PLUS a Special Happy Hour from 4-9 pm.
- Pi(e)nt Night, Your Pie Hilltop, 5 - 9:00 pm, 754 Hilltop North Shopping Ctr., Virginia Beach. Every Thursday night, order a pint from our Brewery of the Month and keep the glass.
- 12 Days of Christmas Day 12, Wasserhund Brewing Company, 12 - 10:00 pm, 1805 Laskin Road, Suite 102, Virginia Beach. Starting on Dec 26, we will be celebrating the 12 Days of Christmas with amazing Wasserhund deals! Day 12 - 50% off a 12" pizza!
- Beer School, The Porch at Whole Foods Virginia Beach, 6:30-8:00 pm, 1800 Laskin Rd, Virginia Beach. Join one of our beer experts on The Porch for a different topic each week. 21 years of age or older with valid ID, $6.50
- Free Beer Tasting, Grape & Gourmet, 4:30-7:00 pm, 4000 Virginia Beach Blvd, Virginia Beach. Come see what Gabe is pouring for tonight’s tasting. Five new beers every week!
- Float Night, Mix it Up Growlers Flights & Pints, 5:00 pm, 2973 Shore Dr., Virginia Beach. What’s better than Ice Cream and Beer? Nothing.
- Monthly Trivia Night & Tap It Thursday, Big Ugly Brewing Company, 5:30 - 8:30 pm, 1296 Battlefield Blvd S, Chesapeake. Another fun night of trivia is on tap at Big Ugly. Grab your smartest friends, your growler and come test your wits. Will Boris The Spider defend his title as Troy Trivia Champs? Will Big Woodys finally win? Will Brewed Theology or Cheezpuffs make a comeback? Why is No Bueno running scared? Will another team claim the December title? Fresh food by 'Tap It Local’. Think, Laugh, Drink! See you all there!
- O'Connor Pi(e)nt Night, Your Pie Norfolk / Ward’s Corner, 5:00 pm, 7550 Granby St., Norfolk. We’re kicking off our next Craft Series with a bang! Limited and rare beers from your favorite local craft brewery, O'Connor. Pi priced pints and giveaways all night.
- Thursday Food Truck, Rip Rap Brewing Co., 5 - 10:00 pm, 116 E 25th St., Norfolk. Come out to the newest Microbrewery in Norfolk! Hang out in our Dog friendly, and Family friendly tasting room and pair our tasty fresh beer with treats from one of our local food trucks.
- Growler Fill Thursday & Beers n BBQ Night, O'Connor Brewing Co., 3 - 10:00 pm, 211 W 24th St, Norfolk. Join us every Thursday for tasty drafts and discounts on all growler fills! Come out and grab some of Rustic Roots Gourmet’s authentic BBQ with complex flavors and upscale flair from 3-10 pm! Cheers!
- T-shirt Thursday, Coelacanth Brewing Company, 4:30 - 9:00 pm, 760 A W 22nd St., Norfolk. Remember every Thursday is T-SHIRT THURSDAY where you save when you support local business. 1 - Wear a T-shirt from a locally-owned Norfolk business or any Hampton Roads Brewery & get 10% off. 2 - Wear a T-shirt from Coelacanth & get 15% off. 3 - Buy a T-shirt for 25% off. Plus great chow from 'Soul Phylicious’ pop-up from 5-8 pm.
- Pint Night, The Public House, 5:00 pm, 1112 Colley Ave, Norfolk. Join The Public House for our weekly Pint Night. Pours start at 5 pm! Glassware and beers are limited!
- Thirsty Thursday’s at Bold Mariner Brewing Company, 5 - 9:00 pm, 2409 Bowdens Ferry Rd, Norfolk. Come out every Thursday and enjoy specials on Growler Fills.
- Pizza Night, Smartmouth Brewing Company, 4:30 - 9:00 pm, 1309 Raleigh Ave, Norfolk. The 'Bakehouse at Chelsea’ will be on-site taking pizza orders to help keep your tummy full.
- Cider Thursday, The Birch, 5:00 pm - 12:00 am, 1231 W Olney Rd, Norfolk. Come in for our Cider Thursday! All draft and bottle ciders are on Happy Hour until 9pm. A special board is made to pair with the featured cider of the evening, and if you get a cheese or charcuterie plate you get an additional cheese free!
- Trivia Night, The Oozlefinch Craft Brewery, 7 - 9:00 pm (open at 1:00 pm), 81 Patch Rd., Fort Monroe, Hampton. Trivia every Thursday night 7 - 9 pm hosted by Team Trivia VB! We’ll have 'Poor Boys Burgers’ on site at 4:30 pm. Trivia and fresh grilled goodness, what could be better!?! Put on your smarty pants and head on over. Cheers!
- Pint Nights at The Point, The Point at Phoebus - Spirits and Comfort Foods, 6:00 pm, 30 Mellen St E, # E, Hampton. Join us all month long as we feature beer from our brewery of the month. Every Thursday, come enjoy a local craft brew and keep the pint for a penny.
- College Night, Tradition Brewing Company, 4 - 10:00 pm (Holiday Hours), 700 Thimble Shoals Blvd., Newport News. Flash your current college ID & enjoy pint promos open 'til close! Must have a valid ID and 21+ college. Plus we’ll have 'Karnage Asada’ food truck starting at 4 pm.
- Slider Night, Dog Street Pub, 5:00 pm, 401 W Duke of Gloucester St, Williamsburg. Every Thursday is Slider Night. Three unique sliders paired with three taste size beers ready to start your weekend early. Slider night tempts us, so get them while you can.
- Thursday Food Truck, The Virginia Beer Company, 4 - 9:00 pm (New Hours), 401 2nd St., Williamsburg. Join us with 'VA Blue Crab Co’ in the beer garden to help you start your weekend early with great food and great beer.
Fri, Jan 6
- Food Truck Friday, Green Flash Brewing Company, 5 - 9:00 pm (open 12 - 10:00 pm), 1209 Craft Lane, Virginia Beach. 'Capt Crabby’ Food Truck specializing in Maryland & East Coast cuisine, including delectable crab cake creations.
- Charlotte Hour, Lynnhaven Pub, 5-8:00 pm, 2236 W Great Neck Rd., Virginia Beach. Join us out on the patio sampling some tasty brews. Come by, talk beer, and grab a ready brew.
- Growler Fill Night, Mix it Up Growlers Flights & Pints, 5:00 pm, 2973 Shore Dr., Virginia Beach. 20% off Growler Fills!
- Liberty Call, Pleasure House Brewing, 12 - 11:00 pm, 3025 Shore Dr., Virginia Beach. We will open at noon on Fridays for Liberty Call–an early start to the weekend for our many friends in the armed forces!
- Fair Winds Tasting Event, Kroger Marketplace Virginia Beach, 4 - 7:00 pm, 3901 Holland Road, Virginia Beach. Come by and try Fair Winds Brewing’s Howling Gale IPA, Quayside Kolsch and Siren’s Lure Saison.
- Firkin Friday, Cogan’s Pizza North, 6:00 pm, 4311 Colley Avenue, Norfolk. Every First Friday, we tap a cask of ale from our friends at Smartmouth Brewery. Come out and enjoy some REAL BEER!
- Food Truck Friday, Rip Rap Brewing Co., 5 - 10:00 pm, 116 E. 25th St., Norfolk. Come out to the newest Microbrewery in Norfolk! Hang out in our Dog friendly, and Family friendly tasting room and pair our tasty fresh beer with treats from a great local food truck.
- O'Connor Food Truck Challenge: 2016 Winner’s Round, O'Connor Brewing Co., 3 - 10:00 pm, 211 W 24th St., Norfolk. O'Connor Brewing and the Street Food Revolutionaries bring you the final food truck challenge of 2016!!! Food Truck Challenge: The Winners Round! Food trucks will compete while you judge for the crowd favorite, so come hungry and come thirsty! Beer Release: Zephyrweisse. Our spring seasonal, Zephyrweisse Hefeweizen, is back just in time to usher in a little sunshine this January. For our take on hefeweizen, we devised a recipe that takes 70% wheat and 30% pilsner malt, plus a moderate dose of Saaz; a traditional German hop. The yeast exudes notes of apricot and tangerine, and of course a good bit of clove, but with minimal banana flavor. A perfect beer for springtime drinking in Virginia!
- Pop-up Friday, Coelacanth Brewing Company, 4:30 - 9:00 pm, 760 A W 22nd St., Norfolk. We welcome our friends from 'Pendulum’ with their house-smoked goodness.
- Food Truck Friday, Smartmouth Brewing Company, 4:30 - 9:00 pm, 1309 Raleigh Avenue, Norfolk. Come start your weekend with Great beer and the urban meatery 'Cast Iron Catering’, offering an array of naked meats and crave-able sides!
- Special Friday Night Beer and Cheese Pairing Menu, The Birch, 3:00 pm - 2:00 am, 1231 W Olney Rd, Norfolk. A way to offer a bridge between our beer menu and our cheese! The pairings can be ordered individually or they can be ordered together as a flight!
- Friday Food Truck, The Oozlefinch Craft Brewery, 1 - 11:00 pm, 81 Patch Rd., Fort Monroe, Hampton. Kick off your weekend right with great beer, delicious food, and friends and family. 'The Grilled Cheese Academy - All About The Cheese’ will be here with their cheesy goodness. Come try some.
- Live Music/Food Truck Friday, St. George Brewing Company, 12 - 8:00 pm, 204 Challenger Way, Hampton. Come hang with us and 'Sliders’ food truck serving deliciousness, and jam to live music with 'Red Stapler’ from 5 - 8:00 pm!
- Friday Night Flights/Teacher Take Over Night, Tradition Brewing Company, 4 - 11:00 pm (Holiday Hours), 700 Thimble Shoals Blvd, Newport News. Kick off your weekend right with discounts on flights of 4 and 6 samplings of our great local craft beer! Plus, show your teacher ID for a Pint Promo; and we’ll have 'Dezzie Rae’s Grill’ food truck dishing up great chow, starting at 4 pm, as well as live music by the 'Everafter Duo’ starting at 6:30 pm.
- Free Beer Tasting, Hair of the DoG Bottle Shop, 5-8:00 pm, Williamsburg. Come by every Friday to try what’s new and grab a growler to go from one of our 8 Taps, or large selection of craft bottles and cans. See you at 5 pm!
- Food Truck Friday, The Virginia Beer Company, 12 - 9:30 pm, 401 2nd St, Williamsburg. Did you know we create a one-off Brewmaster’s Pin for EVERY Friday? Did you know we tap a new brew EVERY Friday? Welcome the weekend with 'Two Drummers Smokehouse Offbeat Eats’, and a new Brewmaster’s Pin tapped around 3:30-ish! Come on down and kick-off your weekend the right way!
- Live Music Friday, Alewerks Brewing Company, 12 - 9:00 pm, 189-B Ewell Road, Williamsburg. See you at Alewerks for a Friday of fun and Live Music. Arrive early as we’ll have the 'Nathan Leinard’ playing live music starting at 5:30 pm.
- Herbie Desseyn Live, Brass Cannon Brewing, 6 - 9:00 pm, 5476 Mooretown Road, Williamsburg. Herbie Desseyn, of Herbie D and the Dangermen, will be performing with us at the brewery on Friday to delight your ears while we delight your taste buds. 'Poor Boys Burgers’ will be on site offering great food to go with the beer and sounds. It’s going to be a fun night and a great way to kick off the weekend!
Sat, Jan 7
- Saturday Food Truck, Green Flash Brewing Company, 5 - 9:00 pm (open 12 - 10:00 pm), 1209 Craft Lane, Virginia Beach. 'HASHi’ Food Truck, Serving clean but not always lean, healthy yet flavor wealthy, humble, good enough to make ya mumble, alternative breakfast/lunch chow w/VA’s best bits!
- Brewing To Benefit, Wasserhund Brewing Company, 7 - 10:00 pm, 1805 Laskin Rd., Ste. 102, Virginia Beach. Come out for our monthly charity turnover! We will be presenting our check to Jim White Fitness Foundation and welcoming in the Rotary Club of Hampton Roads. And, as always, we will have some awesome live music from Brett Williams!
- Live Music & Food Trucks, Mix it Up Growlers Flights & Pints, 2973 Shore Dr., Virginia Beach. Hang out at our own backyard beach, grab some grub from 'A Bite of Maine’ food truck, which will be here every Saturday all summer, and chill to tunes.
- JMU FCS Championship Watch Party, Rip Rap Brewing Co., 12 - 3:00 pm (Open 12 - 10:00 pm), 116 E. 25th St., Norfolk. The JMU Dukes are taking on Youngstown State for the FCS Championship Title this Saturday! Come on out and watch the game at Rip Rap Brewing. We’ve got the beer and a brand new TV in the taproom so come on out and cheer on the Dukes! Enjoy 15% off all beer prices if youre wearing JMU gear!
- Free Tours, Food Trucks, & Fun, O'Connor Brewing Co., 12 - 9:00 pm, 211 W 24th St, Norfolk. On Saturdays we have free brewery tours each hour from 12-4 pm. There’s plenty of cornhole, shuffleboard and giant Jenga, and of course, fresh, tasty beers, all day and evening. Plus, we’ll have Custom, hand-crafted pizza and panini’s ready in minutes at the Your Pie!!! Here from 12-10pm!!!
- Grub & Tunes, Smartmouth Brewing Company, 12 - 7:00 pm, 1309 Raleigh Avenue, Norfolk. Celebrate your Saturday with fresh local beer. 'Bite of Maine’ will be on-site all day with delicious grub, and live music from 'Derek Smith’ 4:30-6:30 pm. We’ll have Free Tours on the Hour from 2-6 pm, as well as discounted Growler Fills from 12-2 pm.
- Brackish Water Jamboree Live Music at Oozlefinch Craft Brewery, 7 - 10:00 pm, 81 Patch Rd., Fort Monroe, Hampton. The Brackish Water Jamboree will be here for a night of great music and great fun! We’re excited to welcome them back, and hope you can make it out to enjoy the evening with us. Plus we’ll have 'Potheads Mobile Catering & Eatery’ to fill your bellies. Cheers!
- Taphouse turns Ten, Hampton Taphouse, 7:00 pm, 17 E Queens Way, Hampton. We will have live music, specials, and so much more. Come and celebrate!
- Yoga on Tap, The St. George Brewing Company, 9:30 am, 204 Challenger Way, Hampton. Our Tasting room is open from 10 am to 6 pm, but every Saturday morning we host 'Yoga on Tap’, a one hour Vinyasa flow yoga class, by Yaz Yoga.
- Saturday Food Truck, St. George Brewing Company, 12 - 8:00 pm, 204 Challenger Way, Hampton. Come hang with us and 'Two Drummers Offbeat eats’ food truck serving deliciousness!
- JMU Championship Watch Party, Tradition Brewing Company, 12 - 5:00 pm, 700 Thimble Shoals Blvd., Newport News. Do you bleed PURPLE?! Then stop by on January 7th for a #FCSChampionship watch party! Join your fellow Alumni on the mezz. to cheer for your favorite #DUKES! 'The Grilled Cheese Academy - All About The Cheese’ food truck will be out front ready to serve you all.
- Saturday Food Truck, The Virginia Beer Company, 12 - 9:30 pm (New Hours), 401 2nd St., Williamsburg. Come out and get a side of Latin-Asian Smackdown with 'Karnage Asada’ at 401!
- Cafe Royale Annual Release, Alewerks Brewing Company, 12 - 9:00 pm, 189 B Ewell Rd., Williamsburg. The annual release of Cafe Royale Bourbon Barrel aged Imperial Coffee Milk Stout. Come relax and beat the chill with 'Poor Boys Burgers’ Food Truck, paired with our delicious beer.
Sun, Jan 8
- Growler Power Hours, Reaver Beach Brewing Company, 2 - 4:00 pm (open from 1 - 6:00 pm), 1505 Taylor Farm Rd., Virginia Beach. The weekend’s not over, from 2-4 pm we offer discounts on all growler and grenade fills.
- Sunday Funday, Mix it Up, Mix it Up Growlers Flights & Pints, 2973 Shore Dr., Virginia Beach. Sunday Funday Backyard Party and $1 hot dogs all day long!
- Crockpot Sunday, Pleasure House Brewing, 6-8 pm (open 12-10:00 pm), 3025 Shore Dr., Virginia Beach. Come eat our contestants’ crockpot creations! Try them all and vote. The winner gets PHB gift card! Just a minimum $3 donation that goes to charity and you too can be a judge!
- Fair Winds Tasting Event, Kroger Marketplace Chesapeake, 12 - 3:00 pm, 1653 Sentinel Drive, Chesapeake. Come by and try Fair Winds Brewing’s Howling Gale IPA, Quayside Kolsch and Siren’s Lure Saison.
- Tap It Local Pop Up Kitchen, Big Ugly Brewing Company, 12:30 pm, 1296 Battlefield Blvd. S., Chesapeake. Our friends from Tap It Local will be grilling up some burgers, bbq, crab cakes and shrimp to go with that Big Bold Beer at Big Ugly Brewing on Sunday’s from Noon to 4 pm so come hungry and thirsty.
- Poses & Pints: Sunday morning yoga at OBC, O'Connor Brewing Co., 10:30 - 11:30 am, 211 W 24th St., Norfolk. Come join us at OBC for the blissful moments of Yoga on Sunday mornings. On the 2nd and 4th Sunday of every month Alicia Morris leads a class from 10:30am - 11:45am, followed by the opportunity to have a couple of post yoga beers at a great discount! The class is donation based & a portion of the donations go to a different charity each class! All levels are welcome! B.Y.O.M. (bring your own mat)!
- Waffletina Brunch/SIN, O'Connor Brewing Co., 12 - 7:00 pm, 211 W 24th St, Norfolk. The glorious Waffletina popup will be in the house slinging those sweet and savory waffles from 12-3pm or until the waffles run out! Get it! And it’s Service Industry Night, so if you work in a bar or restaurant, we’ve got an exclusive happy hour just for you!
- Exception(andall) beers, Exception(ale), 12 - 6:00 pm, 2000 Colonial Ave, # 6, Norfolk. We are kicking off exception(andall) beers every Sunday. We’ll offer up extra flavors infused into already great beers issuing out Dogfish Randall.
- Sunday Food Truck, Coelacanth Brewing Company, 4:30 - 9:00 pm, 760 A W 22nd St., Norfolk. 'Poor Boys Burgers’ are in the house this Sunday with their house blend burgers with a twist. Come try one today!
- Sunday Salute, The Bold Mariner Brewing Company, 12 - 6:00 pm, 2409 Bowden’s Ferry Rd., Norfolk. Discount on draught for all Active Duty Military and Veterans.
- Brewed to Run Series JAN/Smartmouth Sunday, 9:30 - 12:30 pm, then 1 - 5:00 pm, 1309 Raleigh Ave., Norfolk. Tighten your laces for the latest installment of our monthly running group, Brewed to Run. We will offer two run groups: 10k (Approx. 6 miles) - leaving at 9:45 am; 5K - (Approx. 3 miles) - leaving at 10 am. Exact routes will be made available before each run. Tasting room will open when the faster group gets back (approx. 11 am) until 1 pm. Then our tasting room will be open from 1-5 pm serving up delicious craft beer in its many vessels and offering all the Smartmouth swag you can get your hands on. Plus tasty treats from 'Ferg’s Missing Ingredient’ to keep you fully satisfied.
- Sunday Food Truck, The Oozlefinch Craft Brewery, 1 - 9:00 pm, 81 Patch Rd., Fort Monroe, Hampton. We’ll have 'Sliders’ on site to pair with our fresh craft beer.
- Oms & Ale with Zenya Yoga, Tradition Brewing Company, 10 - 11:15 am, 700 Thimble Shoals Blvd., Newport News. Zenya Yoga and Tradition Brewing Present Oms & Ale - Yoga & Beer, every Tuesday for the next 4 weeks! Tap into the fun and bliss of brewery yoga. Suitable for beginner and experienced students, this class will challenge your balance, strength and flexibility through guided poses and breathing techniques. Experience balance as you alleviate the physical tension and mental stresses of the day. All levels welcome. Wear comfortable clothing you can move in and bring a mat and a friend! $15 includes yoga & a pint. Plus, Pet Adoption Event with Peninsula Regional Animal Shelter starting at 1 pm, and 'Your Pie Norfolk’ Food Truck starting around noon.
- Sunday Food Truck, The Virginia Beer Company, 12 - 7:00 pm (New Hours), 401 2nd St., Williamsburg. Come for lunch and stay for dinner with Comfort food and craft beer cravings met with 'The Grilled Cheese Academy - It’s All About The Cheese’ at 401!
- Live Music and Steal the Vessel Sundays, Alewerks Brewing Company, 12 - 5:00 pm, 189-B Ewell Road, Williamsburg. Every Sunday is Steal the Vessel on American style growlers and grunts. We’ll have the 'Fiddler’s Green’, 2-5 pm live in the taproom, Good vibes, and beer to live for.
Mon, Jan 9
- Craft Beer Mondays, Ynot Italian, Great Neck, Kempsville, Greenbrier, Great Bridge, Ghent. Every Monday $3 Craft Beers. *Must be 21 years old to purchase. Valid for a limited time. Valid till 9 pm on Mondays only. http://www.ynotitalian.com/craftbeer/
- Trivia Night, Wasserhund Brewing Company, 7-9:00 pm, 1805 Laskin Road, Suite 102, Virginia Beach. Mondays are the new Fridays at Wasserhund! Come test your skills with Trivia every Monday, from 7-9 pm. Drink beer, eat pizza, and win some great prizes! Bring yourself or a team of your smartest friends. You can win 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place prizes!
- Steal the Pint Night, HK on the Bay, 6-8:00 pm, 4600 Lookout Rd., Virginia Beach. Here at Hk on the Bay we have a Steal the Pint Night EVERY Monday! Stop by any Monday and get a free brewery pint glass with any Virginia craft beer purchase. It’s also 'All you can eat Wings night’, so Hang with us, eat some good food and drink some great beer.
- Military Monday, O'Connor Brewing Co., 3 - 9:00 pm, 211 W 24th St, Norfolk. It’s Military Monday, so all of you who currently serve, or have served, come join us for a pint & let us treat you like the MVPs that you are! As a token of our gratitude for your service, we will be offering a special discount EVERY MONDAY to all active duty, retired, and veteran military members. (Please present valid proof of service to receive discount)
- Monday night Penny Pints, Supper-Southern Morsels, 5:00 pm, 319 W 21st St, Norfolk. Join us this month for Monday night Penny Pints featuring this months selected brewery, as well as featuring exciting beer-centric additions from the kitchen!
- Chuggers Running Club, Wharf Hill Brewing Co., 5:45 - 6:45 pm, 25 Main St, Smithfield. Join the Wharf Hill Chuggers each Monday at 5:45 pm for a conversational paced 5k through Smithfield. All runners, walkers, and joggers welcome at any pace! Meet at the pub for introductions before the run, then hang out after for great beer, food (Shrimp Night!) and conversation.
- Pint Night, Park Lane Tavern, 5:00 pm, Peninsula Town Center, Hampton. Our regular Monday Steal the Glass Night. Stealing starts at 5 pm, Live Music by Brian 'Big Daddy’ Sewell will start at 6:30 pm.
- Burger & Pint night, Craft 60 Ale House, 4 - 9:00 pm, 13361 Warwick Blvd, Newport News. Every Monday Burger & Pint night. Enjoy discounts on all of our hand crafted burgers and pints until 9 pm.
- Point 2 and Brew Pub Run, Point 2 Running Company & Whole Foods Newport News, 6:00 pm, 12080 Jefferson Ave, Ste. 910, Newport News. We’re partnering with Point 2 Running Company every Monday for a Point 2 & Brew Pub Run! The 3 mile runs will begin at Point 2 in The Marketplace at Tech Center and end with Happy Hour at Oyster Point Pub at Whole Foods Market Newport News. No registration required and runners of all levels are welcome. We look forward to seeing everyone there!
- MugShot Mondays, Mellow Mushroom (Newport News, VA), 12090 Jefferson Ave.. Su. 1500, Newport News. MugShot Mondays all day Monday every week! Come by for one of the best drink specials on the peninsula!
- Steal the Glass, The Sandbar Grill and Pub, 11:00 am - 9:00 pm, 736 J Clyde Morris Blvd., Newport News. Our weekly steal the pint night. $5 takes the pint with the glass and $5 fill ups til 9 pm.
- Beer Pairing Dinner with Wasserhund Brewing, Circa 1918 Kitchen & Bar New American Cuisine, 6 - 9:00 pm, 10367 Warwick Blvd., Newport News. We’re posting this early because it’s going to be fantastic. Pleasure House Brewing is proud to be pairing our beers with the delicious and innovative food of chef Chad Martin at Circa 1918 Kitchen. Save the date–more details to come!
- Dog Street Pub Running Club, 5:00 pm, 401 W Duke of Gloucester St, Williamsburg. A family & dog friendly casual running club in the Colonial area. We meet every Monday at DoG Street Pub. Run starts at 6 pm.
Tue, Jan 10
- Deschutes Brewery Launch Party, The Public House, 5 - 10:00 pm, 1112 Colley Ave., Norfolk. Join us for the Official Launch Party of Deschutes Brewery! We’ve teamed up with HR Growler for a Tuesday Tower Takeover to kick off 2017 with a bang! We’ll be proudly pouring their Fresh Squeeze IPA, Black Butte Porter, Mirror Pond Pale Ale, Red Chair NWPA, and Pacific Wonderland IPL. We look forward to seeing you and welcoming Deschutes Brewery to our area!
- The Birch’s 5th Annual 43 Hours of Dark, 5 - 11:00 pm, 1231 W Olney Rd., Norfolk. The “43 Hours of” is a festival concept created by The Birch to take place periodically throughout the year, each festival features its own theme. We are open 43 hours in a week, Tuesday through Saturday. The festival lasts the whole week. All 21 of our draft lines will be Dark Beers and Brews for the 43 Hours of Dark. We will also transform our available bottle list into the same theme.
- Wasserhund Steal the Glass Night, TRIANGLE, 6 - 11:00 pm, 601 Prince George Street, Williamsburg. Prost! TRIANGLE welcomes Wasserhund Brewing Company from VA Beach to Williamsburg! We’ll be pouring their Haywire Husky Coffee Pilsner (6.5% ABV), Doggy Paddle IPA (6.7% ABV), & Häagen-Dog Ice Cream Stout (8% ABV). Buy the beer, “steal” the glass! Trivia at 8 pm!
Wed, Jan 11
- Wasserhund Brewing: TERRARIUMS, 6:30 - 8:30 pm, 1805 Laskin Rd., Ste. 102, Virginia Beach. Join Us For Terrarium Night…You can bring an old vase or keepsake that you would like to use. We will have some vases on hand for use as well.
- The Social Hour, Hosted by Navy Spouse Connection: Norfolk, Pleasure House Brewing, 6 - 8:00 pm, 3025 Shore Dr., Virginia Beach. We’ve decided to host a SOCIAL HOUR to connect spouses with new friends. We would like to encourage everyone to come out and meet each other in a relaxed environment. Every month we will have sponsors offering fun chances to win door prizes, participate in events and ticket giveaways. We love supporting our milfams and connecting new friends is only one way we do this. Current, former, and all services welcome!
Thu, Jan 12
- Pleasure House Brewing Art Night, 6;30 - 8:30 pm, 3025 Shore Dr., Virginia Beach. Join us for Terrarium Night…you can bring an old case or keepsake that you would like to use. We will have some vases on hand for use as well.
- Out of the Box: Bennett Wales & The Relief, Sandler Center for the Performing Arts, 6 - 9:00 pm, 201 Market St., Virginia Beach. Make your New Year’s resolution to support local artists! The Sandler Center’s “Out of the Box” Emerging Artist Series takes place every Thursday thru March 2, 2017 in the Miller Studio. This great after work event is in collaboration with Paul Shugrue from 'Out of the Box’ on 89.5 WHRV. It’s the perfect setting to meet-up with co-workers and friends to enjoy a night of music, food, and drinks. Admission is free and kicks off right at 6 pm until 9 pm. Live Music begins at 7 pm. *Standing room only.
Fri, Jan 13
- Brooklyn Brewery Tap Takeover & Steal a Pint Night, New River Taphouse, 5 - 11:00 pm, 1716 Pleasure House Road Suite 101, Virginia Beach. Black Ops realease party. Balck Ops limited beer will be on tap along with 4 other Brooklyn beers. Purchase a pint of Brooklyn and take the pint glass home with you. Our way of saying Thanks and Happy New Year!
- Beer Release, O'Connor Brewing Co., 3 - 10:00 pm, 211 W 24th St., Norfolk. Beer Release: Virginia Vintage Series Jamestown Island Old Ale. Jamestown Island Old Ale is the first release of our 2017 Virginia Vintage Series; a 4-part evolving showcase of vintage-style ales brewed with ingredients from the Commonwealth of Virginia. Using grains from Copper Fox Distillery and other local ingredients such as locally grown fruit and hops, our Virginia Vintage Series exudes the essence of fine, artisanal Virginia products. This beer is one for the ages and will continue to improve with time. Deep ruby in color with complex flavors and aromas of dark fruits and a hint of smoke. Alongside the Jamestown Island Old Ale is its barrel-aged variant. This Ironclad beer is aged in Copper Fox rye whiskey barrels, which lends a subtle heat and complexity of flavor to this already fine, Virginia-crafted Old Ale.
- FlickIt! Fridays: “Big Trouble in Little China”, Naro Expanded Cinema, 9:15 pm, 1507 Colley Ave., Norfolk. Hop on board The Pork Chop Express, because we are heading straight for BIG TROUBLE IN LITTLE CHINA. This month we’ve partnered up with the Ghent Dog Park to bring you this John Carpenter classic. The fun is gonna hit 6.9 on the richter scale thanks to our always-amazing sponsors: Smartmouth Beer, Atlantis Games & Comics, Cardinal Skate Shop, The gift shop at decorum, and Push Comedy Theater. Tickets are $10 each, available at our box office the day of the show.
Sat, Jan 14
- Live from The Blind: Flight of Salt + Bennett Wales & The Relief, Back Bay Brewing, 8:00 - Midnight, 614 Norfolk Ave., Virginia Beach. Back Bay Brewing Co. Presents Live from The Blind– Flight of Salt- Hailing from RVA, and featuring members of The Hackensaw Boys. Flight of Salt introduce their own brand of rocky-Americana to the halls of Back Bay Brewery! Bennett Wales & The Relief- Local boys serving up hot, dirty, sweaty blues rock. FREE SHOW. 8 pm-12 am.
- Hardywood Gingerbread Stout Party, Tapped Gastropub, 8:00 pm, 550 Laskin Rd., Ste. 198, Virginia Beach. On Saturday January 14th, Tapped Gastropub will be having its 2nd Annual Hardywood Gingerbread Stout takeover event starting at 8 pm. This year we will be tapping: Regular Gingerbread Stout, Bourbon Barrel Gingerbread Stout, Christmas Morning Gingerbread Stout, Kentucky Christmas Morning Gingerbread Stout, AND we will be having a SURPRISE that no one else in Hampton Roads will have all season! There will be no growler fills allowed on any GBS. Last year ALL the Gingerbread and variants were gone in 90 mins, so make sure you don’t miss out this year.
- Calendar Release party & Tap take over charity event, Anchor Allie’s - Independence Blvd., 6 - 10:00 pm, 357 Independence Blvd., Virginia Beach. Come into Get your Anchor Allie’s calendar signed!! And help us raise money for the Warrior Research Foundation! What a great way to start off the year!
- 2nd Annual Nomarama Slider Competition, O'Connor Brewing Co., 2 - 7:00 pm, 211 W 24th St., Norfolk. We are back! Bigger, better and HUNGRIER!! 5 Chefs, 5 sliders, YOU be the judge of who takes away the golden spatula for the 2nd Annual Nomarama Slider Burger Competition?! A $20 donation gets you a slider from each of the 5 chefs (FIVE SLIDERS?!) & voters card. Pair those sliders with your favorite O'Connor Brew… What more could you ask for? Oh I know, a feeling of “AWESOME” knowing your money is going to the Foodbank of Southeastern VA to feed those less fortunate! Bring your appetite and we’ll see you there! Peace https://nomaramasliders.eventbrite.com/
- Food Truck Event, Tradition Brewing Company, 12 - 10:00 pm, 700 Thimble Shoals Blvd., Newport News. On the 2nd Saturday of every month the Food Trucks will be invading Tradition Brewing Company! Here’s the details for the 1st event on Saturday, January 14th: FOOD TRUCKS - Potheads Mobile Catering & Eatery, Bro’s Fish Tacos, Sinful Treats, Louie’s Lunchbox. LIVE MUSIC - Felicia Hoyos Music (2-5 pm), Hey Hey Hooligan (6:30-9:30 pm). BREWERY TOURS, 12 & 3 pm (*30 minute tour, limited spots available).
Sun, Jan 15
- Crocks for Cops, Big Ugly Brewing, 12 - 4:00 pm, Suite 104, 1296 Battlefield Blvd. S, Chesapeake. Join us for lunch this Sunday, January 15, for a fundraiser to benefit Women in Law Enforcement. They will be cooking up their favorite crockpot dishes!
Tue, Jan 17
- Steal the Pint Night: Wasserhund, Brick Anchor Brew House, 6 - 11:00 pm, 241 Granby St., Norfolk. Join us for Steal the Pint! You get to take home a Wasserhund Brewing Company Brewery glass with the purchase of a beer. We will have Doggy Paddle IPA, Shepenweizen, and Haagendog Icecream Stout.
Thu, Jan 19
- Big Ugly Tall Tales, Big Ugly Brewing Company, 7 - 10:00 pm, 1296 Battlefield Blvd. S, Chesapeake. For our first book club meeting in the new year, we will be discussing “Normal” by Warren Ellis. Join us for a fun, lively discussion and some great Big Ugly brews. Just in case this book is not your style, here is a list of the books coming up in February and March. February: “ The Last Days of Night” by Graham Moore; March: “Norse Mythology” by Neil Gaiman. The book club is held every third Thursday of the month.
Sat, Jan 21
- Bottle Release, Reaver Beach Brewing Co., 12 - 9:00 pm, 1505 Taylor Farm Rd., Virginia Beach. We’re pleased to present a brand new addition to our wild beer family: HEART OF STONE - An Amphora fermented sour brown ale, fermented with our mixed culture of wild yeast/souring bacteria native to Coastal Virginia and refermented with cherries in oak barrels. Tart and fruit-forward, with minerality from the Amphora. This beer is the very first of what will be a series of beers made using our Amphora. An Amphora is a stone or ceramic vessel, historically used for fermentation and storage of beverages. Like an oak Foeder, the Amphora itself imparts character into the beer, creating complexity we would not be able to achieve in a stainless steel fermentation vessel. Available on draft and to go in 750ml bottles.
Tue, Jan 24
- Ardent Beer Dinner, 1608 Crafthouse, 7 - 9:00 pm, 1608 Pleasure House Rd., Virginia Beach. Join us as we welcome the guys from Ardent Craft Ales (our first Richmond brewery) to 1608. We will be featuring, Virginia Common, IPA, Dark Rye and Barrel Aged Honey Ginger. This is a ticket only event, we will only have 50 seats available. (757) 965-4510 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Thu, Jan 26
- Ardent Craft Ales Beer Dinner, TRIANGLE, 6:45 - 9:00 pm, 601 Prince George Street, Williamsburg. True Story: Joseph Hoffman’s pretty cool. Ardent Craft Ales is pretty cool. And TRIANGLE is pretty cool. You know what cool people do? Beer Dinners. 5 courses, 5 beers, $55, including tax, gratuity, and at LEAST 1 really cool surprise.
UPCOMING BEER FESTS AND FESTIVAL FORECAST:
Sat, Jan 14 - Barrel Aged Blues, Dog Street Pub, 11:30 am - 4:00 pm, at the Winter Blues Jazz Festival, Merchants’ Square, 420 Prince George St., Williamsburg. This year, for the DoG Street Pub Firkin Fest we are excited to showcase 20 barrel-aged craft beers from 20 different breweries. There will be a wide selection of styles all with one common thread - barrel aging. Breweries may choose to showcase either a traditional style or experimental beer that they have barrel aged (sometimes with a little something extra special added in). Barrel Aged Blues will feature a tasting of rare and illustrious beers in a cozy heated tent between two stages featuring area blues greats, Jackie Scott and the Housewreckers and the Michael Clark Band. http://www.winterbluesjazzfest.com/
Sat/Sun, Jan 28/29 - 2017 Coastal Virginia Wine Fest, Virginia Beach Convention Center, Sat Noon - 7:00 pm / Sun Noon - 5:00 pm, 1000 19th St., Virginia Beach. Coastal Virginia Magazine is pleased to present the Coastal Virginia Wine Fest at the beautiful Virginia Beach Convention Center. This event is for 21+ only. Vendors include wineries, specialty foods, and arts and crafts. Enjoy a craft beer garden, grape stomp competition, live entertainment and much more. covawinefest.com
Mar TBA - Kiss My Cask Real Ale Festival, Back Bay Brewing
Sat, Mar 18 - 7th Year Anniversary/St. Patty’s Day Party, O'Connor Brewing Co.
Sat, Apr 22 - York River Beer Festival, Watermen’s Museum