PINT NIGHTS / TAP TAKEOVERS / KEG TAPPINGS: (Scroll down for Brew Festival listings)
Tue, Nov 1
- Treasure Chest Pint Night at Whiskey Kitchen, 5 - 8:00 pm, 2149 General Booth Blvd, Virginia Beach. Join Green Flash at Whiskey Kitchen to celebrate Treasure Chest 2016. The beer is an exotic pink IPA brewed with grapefruit, prickly pear juice, and hibiscus flowers. Erupting with fruit-forward complexity, 100% Mosaic hops present aromas of heady citrus and refined stone fruit. The pleasantly bitter flavors of the hops are enhanced by the addition of fresh grapefruit juice. Offering balance to offset the bold citrus notes, prickly pear juice imparts a peppery-sweet kick in the finish. Tropical Hibiscus flowers give this beer a naturally pink hue, a nod to the official color of the Treasure Chest mission. Come out for a night of great beer and food to help raise some money for a great cause.
- Trivia Tuesday, Home Republic, 7 - 9:00 pm, 328 Laskin Road, Virginia Beach. What goes better with beer than a friendly competition for prizes? We are excited to have Trivia Tuesdays with Smartmouth Trivia and of course, food and drink specials!
- Steal the glass, Wasserhund Brewing Company, 7-9:00 pm, 1805 Laskin Road, Suite 102, Virginia Beach. $1 pint glass with a minimum $10 purchase.
- Taco Tuesday, Mix it Up Growlers Flights & Pints, 5:00 pm, 2973 Shore Dr., Virginia Beach. It’s Tuesday! Can you say 1$ Taco Night? Every Tuesday this summer! Tonight starting at 5 pm: 1$ dollar shrimp, chicken or beef tacos! Come hungry!
- Two-Fiddy Tuesday, Pleasure House Brewing, 3 - 10:00 pm, 3025 Shore Dr., Virginia Beach. It’s Tuesday. The weekend is a dim memory, and Friday is so far away it might as well be in China. Break up your week with a trip to the friendliest brewery in Virginia Beach. We can’t tell you here what the Two-Fiddy is all about, but we’re pretty sure you’ll like it!
- Tuesday Food Truck, Commonwealth Brewing Company, 3 - 10:00 pm, 2444 Pleasure House Rd, Virginia Beach. Welcome ‘Bro’s Fish Tacos’ to the Tasting Room this Tuesday November 1st! Pack your gills full of some fresh fish and cold, crafted, deliciousness!
- James River Brewing Tap Takeover, Tap It Local-Chesapeake, 7 - 9:00 pm, 648 Grassfield Parkway, Chesapeake. We celebrate another Virginia Craft Brewery - James River Brewery, from historic Scottsville, VA. Come try their tasty brews & meet the people behind their great beer!
- Tasty Tuesday, O'Connor Brewing Co., 3 - 9:00 pm, 211 W 24th St, Norfolk. Come join us every Tuesday for special discounts on draught beer from 3-9 pm!
- Virginia Beer Night, Hampton Taphouse, 4 - 9:00 pm, Downtown, 17 E. Queen’s Way, Hampton. Tuesday Night is Virginia Beer Night at Hampton Taphouse! Support Local Brewing and enjoy Virginia draft beers at a special price from 4 until 9 pm.
- Tuesday Food Truck, The Oozlefinch Craft Brewery, 1 - 9:00 pm, 81 Patch Rd., Fort Monroe, Hampton. 'Poor Boys Burgers’ here to fill your hands with beefy goodness.
- Thirsty Taco Tuesday, St. George Brewing Company, 4 - 8:00 pm, 204 Challenger Way, Hampton. Tonight is Taco Tuesday! 'Stuft - Not your average street food’ and Sinful Treats are here with us serving tasty eats to go beside your favorite beer! We will be serving til 7:30 pm.
- Team Trivia, Tradition Brewing Company, 6:30 - 9:00 pm, 700 Thimble Shoals Blvd., Newport News. Grab your smartest friends and join us for Tradition Team Trivia! Be the winning team and you could snag yourself a gift certificate or free swag. Plus, 'VA Sliders’ food truck will be here to satisfy your hunger.
- Old Bust Head Steal the Glass Night, TRIANGLE, 6 - 11:00 pm, 601 Prince George Street, Williamsburg. TRIANGLE welcomes Fauquier County, Virginia’s own Old Bust Head Brewing Company to Williamsburg for a night ridiculous deliciousness! Subscribe to our Events for full details for draft & bottle offerings. Trivia with Matt starts at 8 pm!
Wed, Nov 2
- Half Price Wednesday, Tapped Gastropub, East Hilltop, 1550 Laskin Rd #198, Virginia Beach. Join us every Wednesday; any and every bottle of craft beer and wine is half off!
- Bingo Night at Wasserhund Brewing Company, 7 - 10:00 pm, 1805 Laskin Rd., Ste. 102, Virginia Beach. Every first Wednesday of the month we will be hosting BINGO from 7pm-9pm. Come out, grab a board, and set up shop to win Wasserhund swag and gift certificates!
- Trivia Night, Pleasure House Brewing, 7 - 9:00 pm, 3025 Shore Dr., Virginia Beach. Trivia Night is coming back! Beat the heat and your friends at team trivia. The winning team gets a $40 gift card!
- Hump Day Food Truck, Commonwealth Brewing Company, 3 - 10:00 pm, 2444 Pleasure House Rd., Virginia Beach. Come join 'Ferg’s Missing Ingredient’ with us at Commonwealth Brewing Company on Wednesday, November 2nd. Shrimp Po’ Boys, Mac & Cheese Balls,. need we say more?
- OBC & VGH Trivia Night!, O'Connor Brewing Co., 6 - 9:00 pm, 211 W 24th St, Norfolk. Every 1st Wednesday of the month, our friends at Video Game Heaven host OBC’s Trivia Night! Round up your team of smartypants friends & come on down for a night of craft beer, trivia, prizes & some friendly competition! 'Karnage Asada’ be here to satisfy all of your hunger pangs & there will be plenty of flagship and seasonal beers on tap! Trivia starts at 6 pm with a $1 cash buy-in. Limit of 10 people per team. Tasting Room hours are 3-9 pm with last call at 8:30 pm. See you there!
- Free Tasting, bottleBOX-Craft Beer to Go, 5:30 - 8:00 pm, 325 W 21st St, Norfolk. Hey Norfolk! Looking to try some more great craft beers?!? Come say “Hi!”, sample some new brews, and discover a new favorite.
- Growler Power Hours, ExceptionAle, 3 - 8:00 pm, 2000 Colonial Ave., # 6, Norfolk. Come in and get your mid-week growler fill fix and save. All size growlers filled from all 41 taps are discounted.
- Movember Kick Off Event, CBC - Coelacanth Brewing Company, 6:30 - 9:30 pm, 760 A W 22nd St, Norfolk. Join us as we kick off Movember with team Stachacanth. Tonight members come in clean shaven to kick off the month. We’ll be donating proceeds from tonight’s event to our Stachacanth Team Members - based directly on how many beers are bought on their behalf. Interested in Joining our team? http://moteam.co/stachacanth We really want to make an impact - that’s why we are offering incentives. Join the Team and you’ll get a free Beer (Just come in after signing up online); Raise $100 and you’ll get a Black Card (5 free Beers); Raise $200 and you’ll get 10% off beer purchases through December 1; Donate $100 to the team and you’ll get 20% off beer purchases through December 1. There’s Mo’ to come.
- Wild Wolf Bingo, Colley Cantina, 5 - 10:00 pm, 1316 Colley Ave., Norfolk. We’re having Bingo with our friends from Wild Wolf Brewing Wednesday, November 2. Beers tapped at 5 pm, bingo from 8-10 pm. Featured: Primal instinct, Blonde honey, Pumpkin.
- Drink Specials, The Bold Mariner Brewing Company, 5 - 9:00 pm, 2409 Bowdens Ferry Rd, Norfolk. Happy Hump Day! Come out and enjoy a brew or two, with specials on Draught every Wednesday.
- Pete’s Pub Trivia, Smartmouth Brewing Company, 6 - 8:00 pm (open 4:30 - 9:00 pm), 1309 Raleigh Avenue #300, Norfolk. Now every Wednesday! Let Pete challenge your knowledge of random facts and information. No charge. Starts promptly at 6 pm. Teams of 6 or less. Winners may choose either glassware or growler as prize. Plus tasty food from 'Cast Iron BBQ’ food truck.
- Beer Education, The Birch Bar, 5:00 pm - Midnight, Chelsea, 1231 W. Olney Rd., Norfolk. We feature special tappings of rare beer, we pour crazy bottles by the glass, and we even sometime incorporate food into it!
- Alive Music, Wharf Hill Brewing Co., 7 - 10:00 pm, 25 Main St, Smithfield. Come on out and hang out at the pub while listening great local music. See you at the pub!
- Wednesday Food Truck, The Oozlefinch Craft Brewery, 1 - 9:00 pm, 81 Patch Rd., Fort Monroe, Hampton. 'Taste of Brazil Authentic Brazilian Cuisine’ to spice up your life.
- Wasserhund Steal The Glass, Craft 60 Ale House, 4 - 9:00 pm, 13361 Warwick Blvd., Newport News. We have a great night of craft beer & food for you. We’ll have Craft Brew selections and pint glasses from Wasserhund Brewing Co., from Virginia Beach.
- Weekly Group Run, Tradition Brewing Co., 6:00 pm, 700 Thimble Shoals Blvd., Newport News. Burn and Brew tonight with Flat-Out Events & Point 2 Running Company! Join us at our group run at Tradition Brewing Co! We will meet there, run a 3-mile loop around City Center, and finish back at Tradition. Following the run, there will be 'Potheads Mobile Catering & Eatery’ Food Truck at Tradition and, of course, beer! There will also be complimentary Nuun hydration at the end of the run. Meet in front of the tasting room at 6:00, all levels welcome.
- Hoop Tea Steal The Pint Night, Mellow Mushroom Newport News, 5 - 10:00 pm, 12090 Jefferson Ave. Su. 1500, Newport News. Come to Mellow Mushroom this Wednesday to welcome Hoop Tea to Virginia. Coming from Ocean City Maryland this hand crafted delicious summertime alcoholic beverage is perfect to keep you warm for the coming months!
- Hump Day Food Truck, The Virginia Beer Company, 6 - 9:00 pm (open at 4:00 pm), 401 2nd St, Williamsburg. Join us every Wednesday, with a great local food truck out on the patio to help you get over the 'Hump’ with great food and great beer.
- Team Trivia Night, Alewerks Brewing Company, 7:00 pm (Open 12 - 9:00 pm), 189-B Ewell Road, Williamsburg. Every Wednesday in the taproom join us and bring your friends for a competitive fun game of Team Trivia! We’ll have 'FoodaTude..Food with Attitude’ Food Truck to fill your belly from 5 pm, and 10 draft options to feed your mind. Raffle prizes up for grabs for all competitors and gift cards to top 3 finishers! Come early as space does fill up quickly!
- 5k Family Fun Run/Walk ft. O'Conner Brewing, Water Street Grille, 6 - 7:00 pm, 323 Water Street, Yorktown. Come join the Water Street Grille Run Club every Wednesday at 6 pm for a 5k run/walk through historic Yorktown and return to Water Street Grille upon completion for great deals on O'Connor Brewing Brews and food specials from Chef Brian Hines and his culinary team.
Thu, Nov 3
- Vinyl Night, Back Bay Brewing Company, 7-10:00 pm, 614 Norfolk Ave., Virginia Beach. Spinning records starting at 7 pm, hosted by BYO Records!
- Draft Beer Night, 11th Street Taphouse Bar & Grill, 4 - 9:00 pm, VB Oceanfront on the Boardwalk, 1011 Atlantic Ave., Virginia Beach. Every Thursday we offer 50% off our rotating Drafts!
- Pint Night, Chicho’s More Than Pizza, 29th St., Virginia Beach. Each Thursday we switch out one of the taps with a new IPA or other craft beer. When you buy a pint of it you get the glass as a gift.
- Pleasure House Thursday Tap Takeover, Home Republic, 6:00 pm, 328 Laskin Rd., Virginia Beach. This week’s TAP TAKEOVER THURSDAY (Nov 3) is with Pleasure House Brewing, right here in VA Beach! Come out to Home Republic and steal a pint of this awesome VA craft beer! The Tap Lineup: Lesner Sunset Tart Cherry, Rudy Inlet Double IPA, Autumn Ale.
- Virginia Craft Beer Night, Tapped Gastropub, East Hilltop, 1550 Laskin Rd #198, Virginia Beach. $3 Pints of local and regional craft beers.
- Pizza & Pint Night, Baker’s Crust, Hilltop, Ghent, Greenbrier & Williamsburg. Every Thu from 5 - 9:00 pm. Originating in Naples, Italy, our Neapolitan pizzas mimic that of the traditional Neapolitan Pizza using only 00 flour, hand-stretched dough, house-made fresh mozzarella & Italian tomatoes. Our pizzas are brought to life in our oak wood-fired oven, creating pizzas with an added layer of texture and flavor. $6 Pizzas, PLUS a Special Happy Hour from 4-9 pm.
- Pi(e)nt Night, Your Pie Hilltop, 5 - 9:00 pm, 754 Hilltop North Shopping Ctr., Virginia Beach. Every Thursday night, order a pint from our Brewery of the Month and keep the glass.
- Beer School, The Porch at Whole Foods Virginia Beach, 6:30-8:00 pm, 1800 Laskin Rd, Virginia Beach. Join one of our beer experts on The Porch for a different topic each week. 21 years of age or older with valid ID, $6.50
- Free Beer Tasting, Grape & Gourmet, 4:30-7:00 pm, 4000 Virginia Beach Blvd, Virginia Beach. Come see what Gabe is pouring for tonight’s tasting. Five new beers every week!
- Float Night, Mix it Up Growlers Flights & Pints, 5:00 pm, 2973 Shore Dr., Virginia Beach. What’s better than Ice Cream and Beer? Nothing.
- Partner Painting at Pleasure House Brewing, 6:30 - 8:30 pm, 3025 Shore Dr., Virginia Beach. Join us for Partner Painting Night, each partner paints one painting on their own canvas, at the end creating a pair that can be displayed together! Your partner can be your BFF, your spouse or just a random person that wants to have a GOOD TIME!! We’ll see you at Pleasure House Brewing!
- Fernweh Release, Commonwealth Brewing Company, 3 - 11:00 pm, 2444 Pleasure House Rd., Virginia Beach. Meet FERNWEH, a mixed fermentation Belgian Sour Tafelbier (Table Beer) fermented and aged in first use white wine barrels! This beer is bright with notes of stone fruit, funk, and a balanced acidity! 750ml package and 5% ABV make this beer the perfect Fall pairing with fresh seafood and friends! Plus, we’ll have '412Q BBQ’ here, dishing out their slow cooked deliciousness. It’s dinner done right with a cold beer or three!
- Trivia Night & Tap It Thursday, Big Ugly Brewing Company, 5:30 - 8:30 pm, 1296 Battlefield Blvd S, Chesapeake. Post-Halloween fun this Thursday night with Troy Trivia & Entertainment back for our monthly matching of wits! Bring your smartest friends to Big Ugly on the first Thursday of each month to test your skills. Questions start at 6:30 pm! Plus, join us for Thirsty Thursday! Tyler from Tap It Local will be chef-ing up a tasty sample menu, including burgers & crab cakes, so come thirsty and hungry!
- Pi(e)nt Night, Your Pie Pizza Norfolk, 5:00 pm to close, Wards Corner, 7550 Granby St., Norfolk. Every Thursday night, order a pint from our Brewery of the Month and keep the glass.
- Thursday Food Truck, Rip Rap Brewing Co., 5 - 10:00 pm, 116 E 25th St., Norfolk. Come out to the newest Microbrewery in Norfolk! Hang out in our Dog friendly, and Family friendly tasting room and pair our tasty fresh beer with treats from one of our local food trucks.
- Growler Fill Thursday & Beers n Gyros Night, O'Connor Brewing Co., 3 - 10:00 pm, 211 W 24th St, Norfolk. Join us every Thursday for tasty drafts and discounts on all growler fills! Also, pair one of our delicious, hand-made beers with a mouth-watering gyro from 'NY Souvlaki’ food truck from 3-10 pm! Cheers!
- T-shirt Thursday, Coelacanth Brewing Company, 4:30 - 9:00 pm, 760 A W 22nd St., Norfolk. Remember every Thursday is T-SHIRT THURSDAY where you save when you support local business. 1 - Wear a T-shirt from a locally-owned Norfolk business or any Hampton Roads Brewery & get 10% off. 2 - Wear a T-shirt from Coelacanth & get 15% off. 3 - Buy a T-shirt for 25% off. Plus 'Soul Phylicious’ pop-up will be here with their comfort food menu.
- Pint Night, The Public House, 5:00 pm, 1112 Colley Ave, Norfolk. Join The Public House for our weekly Pint Night. Pours start at 5 pm! Glassware and beers are limited!
- Thirsty Thursday’s at Bold Mariner Brewing Company, 5 - 9:00 pm, 2409 Bowdens Ferry Rd, Norfolk. Come out every Thursday and enjoy specials on Growler Fills and food by 'Karnage Asada’ in the beer garden.
- Smartcade // Retro Video Game Night, Smartmouth Brewing Co., 4:30 - 7:30 pm, 1309 Raleigh Ave., Norfolk. Relive the glory days when video games had pixels and were played alongside other humans. Mall arcades may be long gone but their spirit lives on at Smartmouth. Choose from several stations including Nintendo, Genesis, Super Nintendo and N64 and a variety of games. Enjoy delicious Smartmouth brews and tasty pizza from The 'Bakehouse at Chelsea’ as you put your button-mashing skills to the test. Admission is free all you have to do is press start!
- Cheesemonger Thursday, The Birch, 5:00 pm - 12:00 am, 1231 W Olney Rd, Norfolk. A special board is made to pair with the featured beer of the evening. Plus, buy a board get a cheese for free!
- Pint Nights at The Point, The Point at Phoebus - Spirits and Comfort Foods, 6:00 pm, 30 Mellen St E, # E, Hampton. Join us all month long as we feature beer from our brewery of the month. Every Thursday, come enjoy a local craft brew and keep the pint for a penny.
- Trivia Night, The Oozlefinch Craft Brewery, 7 - 9:00 pm (open at 1:00 pm), 81 Patch Rd., Fort Monroe, Hampton. Trivia every Thursday night 7 - 9 pm hosted by Team Trivia VB! Our doors are open from 1-9 pm and we’ll have 'Poor Boys Burgers’ on site. Trivia, Beer, and Burgers,.what could be better!?! Put on your smarty pants and head on over, Cheers!
- Slider Night, Dog Street Pub, 5:00 pm, 401 W Duke of Gloucester St, Williamsburg. Every Thursday is Slider Night. Three unique sliders paired with three taste size beers ready to start your weekend early. Slider night tempts us, so get them while you can.
- Free Verse IPA Can Release, The Virginia Beer Company, 3 - 9:00 pm, 401 2nd St., Williamsburg. Over the coming weeks we’ll be canning each of our year round beers and offering six-packs and cases for sale out of the taproom. But the most consistent question we get: “When will Free Verse be available?!” Well the wait is almost over! On Thursday, 11/3 our double dry-hopped Azacca & Chinook bomb and all of its tropical goodness will be unveiled at 401 in its shiny new 12 oz. aluminum tuxedo. We’ll have specials for growler, grunt, and Crowler fills for all the other beers on draft not yet available in cans, and copious amount of canned Free Verse India Pale Ale for you to take home afterwards! FoodaTude..Food with Attitude will be with us too! Starting in November, the weekend begins on Thursday. Stay tuned for more can release dates in the coming weeks!
- Alewerks Brewing Werk of Art Night, Alewerks Brewing Company, 189 B Ewell Rd., Williamsburg. Check out the new releases available on tap at Alewerks Brewing Company and make a WERK of ART with The Art Bar Virginia. http://theartbarvirginia.com/
- Samuel Adams Steal the Pint, Water Street Grille, 5:00 pm, 323 Water St., Yorktown. Purchase any Sam Adams beer on draft and receive a complimentary souvenir glass to take home. Available while supplies last, one per customer. We are also launching our Pour it Forward to thank all our military families active and retired. Hope to see you there!
Fri, Nov 4
- Food Truck Friday, Reaver Beach Brewing, 3 - 9:00 pm, 1505 Taylor Farm Rd., Virginia Beach. Start the weekend off right with one of our fresh beers, plus a great local food truck will be here serving delicious eats.
- Food Truck Friday, Young Veterans Brewing Company, 3 - 8:00 pm, 2505 Horse Pasture Rd., Virginia Beach. We’ll have one of our favorite food trucks on site for your beer pairing pleasure.
- Charlotte Hour, Lynnhaven Pub, 5-8:00 pm, 2236 W Great Neck Rd., Virginia Beach. Join us out on the patio sampling some tasty brews. Come by, talk beer, and grab a ready brew.
- Growler Fill Night, Mix it Up Growlers Flights & Pints, 5:00 pm, 2973 Shore Dr., Virginia Beach. 20% off Growler Fills!
- Food Truck Friday, Commonwealth Brewing Company, 3:00 pm - 12:00 am, 2444 Pleasure House Rd, Virginia Beach. Join 'Malbon’s The Flying Pig’ on the patio Friday, November 4th. They’ll be serving up that classic mouthwatering whole hog barbeque that Malbon’s BBQ is known for.
- Steal the Pint and Firkin Friday, Brixx Pizza Greenbrier, 6 - 8:00 pm, 801 Eden Way North, Ste. 100, Chesapeake. Mosaic IPA and Apricot Firkin! You will also get to steal the glass! Be there!
- Firkin Friday, Cogan’s Pizza North, 6:00 pm, 4311 Colley Avenue, Norfolk. Every Friday, we tap a cask of ale from a favorite local Brewery. Come out and enjoy some REAL BEER!
- Food Truck Friday, Rip Rap Brewing Co., 5 - 10:00 pm, 116 E. 25th St., Norfolk. Come out to the newest Microbrewery in Norfolk! Hang out in our Dog friendly, and Family friendly tasting room and pair our tasty fresh beer with treats from a great local food truck.
- 3rd Annual Brewer’s Ball: A Celebration of Hampton Roads’ Finest, O'Connor Brewing Co., 7 - 11:00 pm, 211 W 24th St., Norfolk. Join the Virginia chapter of the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation for the 3rd annual Brewer’s Ball: A Celebration of Hampton Roads’ Finest! The event will celebrate 8 local young professional honorees in Hampton Roads that have come together with the common goal to help find a cure for cystic fibrosis. The 2016 honorees are: Jacob Boross, Dustin Edmonds, Brittany Harris, Lauren Roberts, Mollie Robertson, Camille Sharpe, Nicole VanLandingham, and Alex Westfall. Tickets to the event are $75 each ($59 tax-deductible) and include an event pint glass, unlimited craft beer from 12 local craft breweries, food from 8 of the area’s most popular restaurants. Live music provided by Williamsburg native Sammy Lee! Also featured at the event will be a silent auction with items for everyone. All proceeds to benefit the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation (www.cff.org). For more information or to purchase tickets, please visit www.brewersballhr.com
- Pop-up Friday, CBC - Coelacanth Brewing Company, 6 - 9:00 pm, 760 A W 22nd St., Norfolk. We’ll have the 'Pendulum Pop-up’ in the house, with their fresh smoked goodness to pair with our beautiful beer.
- Food Truck Friday, Smartmouth Brewing Company, 4:30-9:00 pm, 1309 Raleigh Avenue #300, Norfolk. Come start your weekend with tasty treats from 'Bro’s Fish Tacos’ food truck.
- Special Friday Night Beer and Cheese Pairing Menu, The Birch, 3:00 pm - 2:00 am, 1231 W Olney Rd, Norfolk. A way to offer a bridge between our beer menu and our cheese! The pairings can be ordered individually or they can be ordered together as a flight!
- Food Truck Friday, The Oozlefinch Craft Brewery, 7 - 10:00 pm, 81 Patch Rd., Fort Monroe, Hampton. Join us at the brewery to enjoy the fall weather and kick off your weekend right with great beer, delicious food, and friends and family. We’ll have 'Potheads Mobile Catering & Eatery’ on site.
- Live Music/Food Truck Friday, St. George Brewing Company, 4 - 8:00 pm, 204 Challenger Way, Hampton. Come hang with one of our favorite food truck friends serving deliciousness, and jam to live music!
- Friday Night Flights, Tradition Brewing Company, 4 - 10:00 pm, 700 Thimble Shoals Blvd, Newport News. Kick off your weekend right with discounts on flights of 4 and 6 samplings of our great local craft beer! Plus 'The Grilled Cheese Academy - It’s All About The Cheese’ Food Truck will be here dishin up from 5 pm.
- Free Beer Tasting, Hair of the DoG Bottle Shop, 5-8:00 pm, Williamsburg. Fall is in full swing and we are ready! This Friday our tasting will feature these fall favorites: Blue Mountain Brewery O'Fest, Parkway Brewing Company Seeing Colors, Foothills Brewing Oktoberfest and Evolution Craft Brewing Company Jacques Au Lantern. Come by every Friday to try what’s new and grab a growler to go from one of our 8 Taps, or large selection of craft bottles and cans. See you at 5 pm!
- Friday Night Live, The Virginia Beer Company, 6 - 9:00 pm (open at noon), 401 2nd St, Williamsburg. Live Music & Food Truck every Friday in the Beer Garden, plus a new Brewmaster’s Pin. What better way to spend your Friday Night, than on our beer garden patio to help kick off your weekend with great food, music and great beer.
- Mike Connell and Herbie D, Brass Cannon Brewing, 6 - 9:00 pm, 5476 Mooretown Road, Williamsburg. They will be visiting us here at Brass Cannon to delight your ears while we delight your taste buds. 'B-52 Smokehouse BBQ & Lounge’ mobile grill will be on site offering great food to go with the beer and sounds. It’s going to be a fun night and a great way to kick off the weekend!
- Live Music Friday, Alewerks Brewing Company, 5:30 - 8:30 pm, 189-B Ewell Road, Williamsburg. See you at Alewerks for a Friday of fun and Live Music. Arrive early as we’ll have 'Clayton Perry’ bringin the live tunes, and 'Poor Boys Burgers’ Food Truck starting around Noon.
Sat, Nov 5
- Saturday Food Truck, Reaver Beach Brewing Co., 12 - 9:00 pm, 1505 Taylor Farm Rd, Virginia Beach. Do your Saturday right with our fresh beers, plus a great local food truck will be here serving delicious eats.
- All Get Out & YVBC: The Cadence Collaboration Sessions, Young Veterans Brewing Company, 6 - 11:00 pm, 2505 Horse Pasture Rd., Ste. 104, Virginia Beach. Join us for the release of the newest addition to The Cadence Collaboration Sessions, “Nobody Likes A Quitter” Session IPA brewed in collaboration with All Get Out. We will have live performances from All Get Out, Gates, and Microwave. These three incredible bands are worth checking out in the meantime. Get familiar with their music, join us for the release and rock your heart out with us here at YVBC as we are huge All Get Out fans and will be belting every word of every song in their set. Show is $10. This will be a ticketed event. $25 VIP tickets gets you upstairs. All Ages welcome. +21 ID required to drink beer. No dogs at this event.
- Beer, Dogs & Veterans Charity Fundraiser 2016, Wasserhund Brewing Company, 12 - 6:00 pm, 1805 Laskin Rd., Virginia Beach. Beer, Dogs, and Veterans (BDV)! This is our 2nd Annual Community Awareness and Beer Festival in support of our November Charity of the month - Dogs on Deployment: Hampton Roads Chapter. This event brings together community organizations/businesses that support our military as well as pet organizations so we can spread the word about services and resources available to our military! There will be craft beer from numerous local businesses; food trucks; music; silent auction/raffle; outdoor games, etc. AND your dogs are welcome to attend!
- Live Music & Food Trucks, Mix it Up Growlers Flights & Pints, 2973 Shore Dr., Virginia Beach. Hang out at our own backyard beach, grab some grub from 'A Bite of Maine’ food truck, which will be here every Saturday, and chill to live tunes.
- Saturday Food Truck, Commonwealth Brewing Company, 12 - 9:00 pm (open till Midnight), 2444 Pleasure House Rd, Virginia Beach. Craving that Oktoberfest vibe still? 'Deutscher Imbiss’ will be on the Commonwealth patio on Saturday, November 5th. Traditional German fare and sausages. nothing beats it!
- Coelacanth Tap Takeover, Aloft Chesapeake, 7 - 9:00 pm, 1454 Crossways Blvd., Chesapeake. We are having a special Tap Takeover at the Aloft in Chesapeake, hosting Norfolk’s Coelacanth Brewing. Beers to be announced!
- Big Brew Day At HomeBrew USA, 9:00 am - 3:30 pm, 5802 E Virginia Beach Blvd., # 115, Norfolk. It’s that time for Big Brew Day again! We will be celebrating Teach a friend to brew day. This is a fun family friendly event where local brewers come together and brew batches of beer, wine, cider and/or mead! Come bring your setup and a friend and brew with us. Water will be provided for brewing and cooling as well as electricity for pumps. We will also be doing a 15% discount for brewers at the event. The event is from 9am to 330pm. Hope to see everyone there. Also many brewers are also great cooks! You are more than welcome to bring a food dish to share.
- Saturday Food Truck, Rip Rap Brewing Co., 12 - 10:00 pm, 116 E. 25th St., Norfolk. Come out to the newest Microbrewery in Norfolk! Hang out in our Dog friendly, and Family friendly tasting room and pair our tasty fresh beer with treats from one of our local food trucks. Come out and have a beer!
- Free Tours, Food Trucks, & Fun, O'Connor Brewing Co., 12 - 9:00 pm, 211 W 24th St, Norfolk. On Saturdays we have free brewery tours each hour from 12-4 pm. There’s plenty of cornhole, shuffleboard and giant Jenga, and of course, fresh, tasty beers, all day and evening. And, Catch the “Streakin Rican” food truck, 'Sofrito’, and sample their delicious Puerto Rican fare from 12-10 pm!
- Saturday Food Truck, Bold Mariner Brewing Company, 12 - 9:00 pm, 2409 Bowdens Ferry Rd, Norfolk. Come out and enjoy great food in the beer garden with one of our great local food trucks.
- Grub & Tunes, Smartmouth Brewing Company, 12-7:00 pm, 1309 Raleigh Avenue #300, Norfolk. Celebrate your Saturday with fresh local beer. 'A Bite of Maine’ will be on-site all day with delicious grub, and live music from 'Skye Zentz’ 4:30-6:30 pm.
- Saturday Food Truck, The Oozlefinch Craft Brewery, 1 - 9:00 pm, 81 Patch Rd., Fort Monroe, Hampton. Come hang out with us and 'Taste of Brazil Authentic Brazilian Cuisine’ to celebrate another great Fall weekend.
- Yoga on Tap, The St. George Brewing Company, 9:30 am, 204 Challenger Way, Hampton. Our Tasting room is open from 10 am to 6 pm, but every Saturday morning we host 'Yoga on Tap’, a one hour Vinyasa flow yoga class, by Yaz Yoga.
- Saturday Food Truck, Tradition Brewing Company, 12 - 9:00 pm, 700 Thimble Shoals Blvd., Newport News. We welcome 'B-52 Smokehouse BBQ & Lounge’ Food Truck to the brewery.
- National Learn to Homebrew Day, Brew & Bottle LLC, 12 - 6:00 pm, 304 Oyster Point Rd., Newport News. Learn to Homebrew Day (LTHD) was established by the American Homebrewers Association (AHA) in 1999 to encourage homebrewers to introduce their non-brewer friends and family to the most rewarding pastime / hobby, obsession and lifestyle since the beginning of time! Through beer making, demonstrations, tastings and other educational efforts, LTHD events around the world are spreading the joy of homebrewing far and wide, so don’t miss out! Free beer tasting! Free hot dogs! Raffle tickets! Cheers!
- Food Truck Frenzy!, The Virginia Beer Company, 12 - 9:00 pm, 401 2nd St., Williamsburg. As we do the first Saturday of EVERY month, we’re teaming up with Street Food Revolutionaries to host not one but THREE food trucks at The Virginia Beer Company! Feed your hunger for craft beer + delicious eats at the next installment of Food Truck Frenzy on Saturday, November 5th from Noon to 9:00 pm. Come for lunch and stay for dinner with three BRAND NEW food trucks making their debut at 401; plus live music all day, opportunities for brewery tours, and a new beer or two! Food Trucks: Your Pie | The Food Dude | Ferg’s Missing Ingredient. Live Music: Zack Salsberry, 1-4 pm | Aaron Enright, 5-8 pm. Brewery Tours: 1 pm, 2 pm, 3 pm, 4 pm; first come, first toured!
- Saturday Food Truck & Live Music, Alewerks Brewing Company, 12 - 9:00 pm, 189-B Ewell Road, Williamsburg. 'Stuft - Not Your Average Street Food’ will be in the Bier Garden from 12 - 9 pm, and we’ll have 'Paul Killion’ bringin the live tunes, from 5 - 8 pm!
Sun, Nov 6
- Growler Power Hours, Reaver Beach Brewing Company, 2 - 4:00 pm (open from 1 - 6:00 pm), 1505 Taylor Farm Rd., Virginia Beach. The weekend’s not over, from 2-4 pm we offer discounts on all growler and grenade fills.
- House of Blues, Brews, and Stews, Virginia MOCA, 1 - 5:00 pm, 2200 Parks Ave., Virginia Beach. The House of Blues, Brews, and Stews is presented by Atlantic Shores! Also special thanks to WHRO, Gold Key PHR and Charles Barker Automotive. Exclusively serving Young Veterans Brewing Company local brew. Performances by 'More Perfect Jones’ and headliners 'Anthony Rosano and The Conqueroos’. This is a rain or shine event! All proceeds benefit MOCA’s exhibitions and education programs. Online ticket sales will end at 8pm on Saturday, November 5th. General Admission $35 | $40 at the door, All the stews and blues you can handle | cash bar with craft brews | admission to MOCA. VIP $55 | $65 at the door, Stews and blues with the VIP experience! | Lounge in the tent next to the stage | 3 drink tickets | private bar | gourmet grub by the Chefs at Atlantic Shores | admission to MOCA. Children are welcome to attend, too! Ages 6 and under FREE. Ages 7-12 are $15.
- Growler Fills Sunday, Back Bay Brewing, 12 - 6:00 pm, . Our new Sunday hours are 12-6 pm, and 64 oz. growler fills for $10!
- Sunday Funday, Mix it Up, Mix it Up Growlers Flights & Pints, 2973 Shore Dr., Virginia Beach. Sunday Funday Backyard Party and $1 hot dogs all day long!
- Crockpot Sunday, Pleasure House Brewing, 6-8 pm (open 12-10:00 pm), 3025 Shore Dr., Virginia Beach. Come eat our contestants’ crockpot creations! Try them all and vote. The winner gets PHB gift card! Just a minimum $3 donation that goes to charity and you too can be a judge!
- Sunday Food Truck, Commonwealth Brewing Company, 11:00 am - 8:00 pm, 2444 Pleasure House Rd, Virginia Beach. Tonight we welcome 'Taste of Brazil’ authentic Brazilian cuisine to the patio for dinner. Great food and nice cold beer.
- Elizabeth River Project Benefit Concert, Brunch and SIN, O'Connor Brewing Co., 12 - 5:00 pm, 211 W 24th St., Norfolk. Join ODU’s Student National Environmental Health Association to help raise money for the Elizabeth River Project. Featuring: Childz Play, Asphalt Jungle, Kaboombox, The Coast Collective. They’ll be raffles for multiple prizes including an Ibanez 4-string Bass Guitar. Come out and grab some of 'Rustic Roots Gourmet’s’ authentic BBQ with complex flavors and upscale flair from 12 to 7 pm! Of course, Sunday means Service Industry discounts all day at OBC! Whether you are a bartender or waitstaff, come by and enjoy 50% off all draft and merchandise at the brewery every Sunday. We want to show our love and appreciation for those of you in the hospitality business.
- Exception(andall) beers, ExceptionAle, 12 - 6:00 pm, 2000 Colonial Ave, # 6, Norfolk. We are kicking off exception(andall) beers every Sunday. We’ll offer up extra flavors infused into already great beers issuing out Dogfish Randall.
- 7th Annual Virginia Roast & Toast, Hermitage Museum and Gardens, 3 - 6:00 pm, 7637 N Shore Rd., Norfolk. The Hermitage Young Associates Board presents the 7th Annual Virginia Roast & Toast on Sunday, November 6th! All-inclusive tickets include mouth-watering Virginia oysters, barbeque, and hushpuppies from The Beach Bully, our favorite local craft beers, wine, and live music by The Judy Chops on the gorgeous shoreline. All ticket buyers will receive free museum admission and get the chance to explore our brand new outdoor installation by internationally-acclaimed artist Patrick Dougherty. Our tickets always sell out, so get yours today! TICKETS: $55 Hermitage Members, $65 Non-Members. Purchase tickets here: http://thehermitagemuseum.org/events/7th-annual-virginia-roast-toast
- Sunday Salute, The Bold Mariner Brewing Company, 12 - 6:00 pm, 2409 Bowden’s Ferry Rd., Norfolk. Discount on draught for all Active Duty Military and Veterans.
- Tour de ORF Bike Ride & Smartmouth Sundays, Smartmouth Brewing Company, 10:30 am - 12:30 pm (open 1 - 5:00 pm), 1309 Raleigh Ave, Norfolk. Join us for our newest fitness series, Tour de ORF, a 28-mile bike trek to the Norfolk Airport, starting and ending at the brewery. Meet at 9:15am in the Smartmouth parking lot and leave at 9:30. Ride should take about 2 hours. Helmets & cell phones required - no SAG (support and gear). Spare tubes recommended. This ride is intended for folks on road bikes with some experience. We are planning on a B Pace, 16-18 mph as conditions permit with perhaps a sprint on Miller Store Road. Depending on turnout, we may separate into two groups (with one having a lesser pace and/or distance) although one group is preferred. Immediately after the ride participants can refresh with a nice cold beer (market prices). The ride is free, but donations are requested to benefit local waterways charities. Then, our tasting room will be open from 1 - 5 pm serving up delicious craft beer in its many vessels and offering all the Smartmouth swag you can get your hands on. Plus tasty treats from 'Balu’s Surf Shack!
- Sunday Food Truck, The Oozlefinch Craft Brewery, 1 - 9:00 pm, 81 Patch Rd., Fort Monroe, Hampton. Come wrap up your weekend the right way with us and 'Flame and Pie - Mobile Wood Fired Pizza.’ Pizza, Beer, Sunday? Nothing better!
- Mikkeller Running Club Norfolk Run #16, The Birch, 10:00 am - 1:00 pm, 1231 W Olney Rd., Norfolk. November edition. We run to drink. And eat waffles (Waffletina Pop-up Sunday Brunch). A perfect Sunday morning.
- Waffletina Brunch at The Birch! 11:00 am - 3:00 pm, 1231 W Olney Rd., Norfolk. Waffletina will be taking over our kitchen and serving up some delicious waffle creations!
- Chuggers Running Club, Wharf Hill Brewing Co., 10:30 - 11:30 am, 25 Main St, Smithfield. Join the Wharf Hill Chuggers each Sunday at 10:30 am for a conversational paced 5k through Smithfield. All runners, walkers, and joggers welcome at any pace! Meet at the pub for introductions before the run, then hang out after for great beer, food (Shrimp and Grits day!) and conversation.
- Sunday Food Truck, The Virginia Beer Company, 1 - 7:00 pm, 401 2nd St, Williamsburg. Join us with a great local food truck out on the patio to help you finish off your weekend with great food and great beer.
- Veterans Open Mic Comedy Night, The Virginia Beer Company, 7:30 - 9:30 pm, 401 2nd St., Williamsburg. The Armed Services Arts Partnership (ASAP) and The Virginia Beer Company are excited to continue with our open mic series featuring veterans, service members, and military family members from the Greater Richmond and Hampton Roads Areas. These performances provide a platform for veteran artists to showcase their talents, express themselves, and have their voices heard in front of members of our local community! November’s open mic is scheduled for 8 PM on Sunday, November 6th at 401 and will be focus on stand-up comedy! Tickets to the show are $10 in advance and $15 at the door. 50% percent of all ticket sales and a portion of proceeds from the day’s beer sales will be donated back to ASAP. Doors open at 7:30 pm, show begins at 8 pm. To reserve your tickets, visit: classy.org/vbcnov16
- Live Music and Steal the Vessel Sundays, Alewerks Brewing Company, 12-5:00 pm, 189-B Ewell Road, Williamsburg. Every Sunday is Steal the Vessel on American style growlers and grunts. Plus Live Music runs from 2-4 pm with 'Tony Bob Merritt’!
Mon, Nov 7
- Craft Beer Mondays, Ynot Italian, Great Neck, Kempsville, Greenbrier, Great Bridge, Ghent. Every Monday $3 Craft Beers. *Must be 21 years old to purchase. Valid for a limited time. Valid till 9 pm on Mondays only. http://www.ynotitalian.com/craftbeer/
- Trivia Night, Wasserhund Brewing Company, 7-9:00 pm, 1805 Laskin Road, Suite 102, Virginia Beach. Mondays are the new Fridays at Wasserhund! Come test your skills with Trivia every Monday, from 7-9 pm. Drink beer, eat pizza, and win some great prizes! Bring yourself or a team of your smartest friends. You can win 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place prizes!
- Pouring to Give: To benefit Aaron Holley of Wasserhund, Commonwealth Brewing Company, 5 - 9:00 pm, 2444 Pleasure House Rd., Virginia Beach. Come out for a pint poured by Jeramy and Greg as they work the bar in support of Aaron Holley of Wasserhund Brewing. Aaron suffered a stroke a few weeks ago and we want to help support his recovery. 50% of all full pints poured as well as all tips will go to Aaron. Come out and support a member of the brewing community!
- Military Monday, O'Connor Brewing Co., 3 - 9:00 pm, 211 W 24th St, Norfolk. It’s Military Monday, so all of you who currently serve, or have served, come join us for a pint & let us treat you like the MVPs that you are! As a token of our gratitude for your service, we will be offering a special discount EVERY MONDAY to all active duty, retired, and veteran military members. (Please present valid proof of service to receive discount)
- Green Flash Bash at The Public House, 1112 Colley Ave., Norfolk. Every day is a party during our Green Flash Bash. Help us welcome Green Flash Brewing Co. to the area with a week-long celebration of great beer, great food, and great friends! We will be debuting some of their limited Cellar 3 barrel aged beers as well as pouring some of your favorite Green Flash staples. Every Green Flash brew purchased will enter you into a drawing for 2 tickets to Treasure Chest Fest on Saturday November 12th at the brand new Green Flash Brewing - Virginia Beach facility! Tonight is Burger Night with Green Flash Pairings. Cheers!
- Chuggers Running Club, Wharf Hill Brewing Co., 5:45 - 6:45 pm, 25 Main St, Smithfield. Join the Wharf Hill Chuggers each Monday at 5:45 pm for a conversational paced 5k through Smithfield. All runners, walkers, and joggers welcome at any pace! Meet at the pub for introductions before the run, then hang out after for great beer, food (Shrimp Night!) and conversation.
- Game Night at Wharf Hill Brewing Co., 7 - 9:00 pm, 25 Main St, Smithfield. Join us to eat, drink, and play as Game Master Julian leads you on a journey of knowledge; whether useful or not, we can’t say. Brand new gaming format, so grab some friends and come on down. As if the glory of winning isn’t enough, there are prizes for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd. Doors open for seating at 6:30 pm. The games begin at 7 pm sharp. Singles and couples. Trivia and challenges. 21 and over. Bring your brain and sense of humor…
- Pint Night, Park Lane Tavern, 5:00 pm, Peninsula Town Center, Hampton. Our regular Monday Steal the Glass Night. Stealing starts at 5 pm, Live Music by Brian 'Big Daddy’ Sewell will start at 6:30 pm.
- Burger & Pint night, Craft 60 Ale House, 4 - 9:00 pm, 13361 Warwick Blvd, Newport News. Every Monday Burger & Pint night. Enjoy discounts on all of our hand crafted burgers and pints until 9 pm.
- Point 2 and Brew Pub Run, Point 2 Running Company & Whole Foods Newport News, 6:00 pm, 12080 Jefferson Ave, Ste. 910, Newport News. We’re partnering with Point 2 Running Company every Monday for a Point 2 & Brew Pub Run! The 3 mile runs will begin at Point 2 in The Marketplace at Tech Center and end with Happy Hour at Oyster Point Pub at Whole Foods Market Newport News. No registration required and runners of all levels are welcome. We look forward to seeing everyone there!
- Steal the Glass, The Sandbar Grill and Pub, 11:00 am - 9:00 pm, 736 J Clyde Morris Blvd., Newport News. Our weekly steal the pint night. $5 takes the pint with the glass and $5 fill ups til 9 pm.
- Dog Street Pub Running Club, 5:00 pm, 401 W Duke of Gloucester St, Williamsburg. A family & dog friendly casual running club in the Colonial area. We meet every Monday at DoG Street Pub. Run starts at 6 pm.
Tue, Nov 8
- Green Flash Bash at The Public House, 1112 Colley Ave., Norfolk. Help us welcome Green Flash Brewing Co. to the area with a week-long celebration of great beer, great food, and great friends! Every Green Flash brew purchased will enter you into a drawing for 2 tickets to Treasure Chest Fest on Saturday November 12th at the brand new Green Flash Brewing - Virginia Beach facility! Tonight is Trivia Night with swag giveaways. Cheers!
Wed, Nov 9
- After Election Blues Party, CBC - Coelacanth Brewing Company, 6 - 9:00 pm, 760 A W 22nd St., Norfolk. Our long national nightmare is finally over… The election that is. And whether your candidate won or didn’t win - we can all breath a collective sigh of relief that - at least for today - we get a break from ads, debates, childish name calling, emails, stupid comments, and polls. Special Blues performance by the Campbell Stevens Project.
- Green Flash Bash at The Public House, 1112 Colley Ave., Norfolk. Help us welcome Green Flash Brewing Co. to the area with a week-long celebration of great beer, great food, and great friends! Every Green Flash brew purchased will enter you into a drawing for 2 tickets to Treasure Chest Fest on Saturday November 12th at the brand new Green Flash Brewing - Virginia Beach facility! Tonight is Green Flash Tower Takeover with Cellar 3 exclusives and Green Flash favorites. Cheers!
Thu, Nov 10
- Hardywood Park Tap Invasion + Charity Event, Tubby’s Tavern, 5:00 pm - Midnight, 2224 Virginia Beach Blvd., Ste. 113, Virginia Beach. We’re pouring thirteen Hardywood Park Craft Brewery brews and supporting Wreaths Across America to put a wreath on EVERY fallen hero’s grave at Arlington National Cemetery for the holidays. Live Music by: Adam Maddock + The Double Shots. ON TAP: Singel, Pils, VIPA- Virgindia Pale Ale, The Great Return, Farmhouse Pumpkin, Bourbon Cru, Berlinerweisse, Virginia Blackberry, Bourbon Sidamo Coffee Stout, Peach Tripel, Vinalia Urbana, Gingerbread Stout (2016), RVA IPA!
- Green Flash Bash at The Public House, 1112 Colley Ave., Norfolk. Help us welcome Green Flash Brewing Co. to the area with a week-long celebration of great beer, great food, and great friends! Every Green Flash brew purchased will enter you into a drawing for 2 tickets to Treasure Chest Fest on Saturday November 12th at the brand new Green Flash Brewing - Virginia Beach facility! Tonight is Green Flash Pint Night. Cheers!
- Williamsburg Tasting Trail Craft Brewery Tour with Lunch, The Virginia Beer Company, 11:00 am - 4:00 pm, 401 2nd St., Williamsburg. $54. The Historic Triangle has three incredible Craft breweries for you to visit in style aboard a luxury Kingsmill Resort Coach. We will depart from The Virginia Beer Company (401 Second Street, Williamsburg, VA) at 11am with our driver and guide aboard and head to AleWerks Brewery, for a lively discussion about beer and the history of beer, followed by a tour of the brewery, including sample a flight of beers. Next Stop, Brass Cannon Brewing to see their new tasting and taproom and enjoy sampling a flight. Then lunch at Second Street Bistro, a locals favorite since 1985. After lunch, we will return to Virginia Beer Company for our final visit. Enjoy this retro styled brewery and at your leisure and depart whenever you are finished. https://kiosk.eztix.co/kiosk-optimised/268172
Fri, Nov 11
- YVBC Grand Re-Opener, Young Veterans Brewing Company, 3 - 11:00 pm, 2505 Horse Pasture Rd., Ste. 104, Virginia Beach. Join us here at the newly expanded taproom on November 11th, Veterans Day, for TWO major Young Veterans Brewing Co. events: Our Buy A Veteran A Beer (BAVAB) is back again this year, as usual! Between October 26th and November 11 you can buy a Veteran a beer for them to drink on Veterans Day. We will also be holding the Grand Re-Opener of our NEWLY EXPANDED TAPROOM! That’s right, if you didn’t know already, we’ve been expanding for the last 6 months and our taproom will finally be finished on Nov 11th! Come celebrate Veterans Day at YVBC! We will have more beer on tap than we ever have before!
- Release the Cans, Commonwealth Brewing Company, 3 - 6:00 pm, 2444 Pleasure House Rd., Virginia Beach. Dem Cans tho..Come celebrate the release of our first cans of Wapatoolie, Papi Chulo, Aureole and Marvolo (nitro can). Cans will be available in the tasting room at noon!
- Green Flash Bash at The Public House, 1112 Colley Ave., Norfolk. Help us welcome Green Flash Brewing Co. to the area with a week-long celebration of great beer, great food, and great friends! Every Green Flash brew purchased will enter you into a drawing for 2 tickets to Treasure Chest Fest on Saturday November 12th at the brand new Green Flash Brewing - Virginia Beach facility! Tonight is Green Flash Friday Night Flights Night. Cheers!
- Veterans Day at BMBC, The Bold Mariner Brewing Company, 4 - 9:00 pm, 2409 Bowdens Ferry Rd., Norfolk. Through the month of October until November 10th we will be running our Buy a Beer for a Veteran Campaign. Patrons have the opportunity to pre purchase a beer for a Veteran we ask that you fill out a card with your name and a short message. Cards and Beers will be distributed on November 11th to Veterans. Food by Karnage Asada.
- Monthly trivia, The Bold Mariner Brewing Company, 6 - 8:00 pm, 2409 Bowdens Ferry Rd., Norfolk. Troy Trivia & Entertainment will run our Monthly trivia on the 11th from 6-8 pm. Come out and enjoy some great beer, food and mind boggling fun!
- Bountiful Brews & Bites at Jamestown Beach Event Park, 5:30 - 9:00 pm, 2205 Jamestown Road, Williamsburg. Celebrate a crisp fall evening with Bountiful Brews and Bites at Jamestown Beach Event Park! Enjoy this outdoor festival filled with food trucks, craft beer, wine and fun! There will be live music and fireworks to end the evening. All food and adult beverages will cost an additional fee - the $10 ticket is general admission for all ages. Children under five are free. Hot chocolate, bottled water and coffee will be free. Come enjoy a great evening with James City County! There will be many food trucks on site for you to choose from. Here are a few more helpful tips: Attendees may choose to bring blankets to view the fireworks. Strollers are permitted, but it is an outdoor event., so traversing the lawn may be challenging. Only service animals will be permitted. No outside food or beverage. Don’t miss this special evening!
Sat, Nov 12
- Treasure Chest Fest Virginia Beach, Green Flash Brewing - Virginia Beach, 12 - 5:00 pm, 1209 Craft Lane, Virginia Beach. Join us for our largest and most anticipated rare beer event of the year! For the 3rd year in a row, Treasure Chest Fest will serve as a fundraiser for local Breast Cancer charity Susan G Komen for the Cure, Tidewater. The tropical Hawaiian Luau theme is back by popular demand so grab your best Tiki attire! Hawaiian shirts, grass skirts and retro-inspired island kitsch apparel encouraged. All tickets include food and beer pairings, commemorative glass and festival flair! Live music by Jesse Chong. Restaurants: DoG Street Pub | Home Republic | Karnage Asada | Lynnhaven Pub | Tubby’s Tavern | Y Not Italian | Jakes Smokehouse Bar-B-Que | My Yummy Goodness | Twisted Sisters Cupcakes & Sugar Shack Cafe. Specialty taps include: Treasure Chest IPA | Sepia Frumento | Blanc Tarte Barrique | Divine Belgique | Lustrous frumento w/ Mostra Coffee | Natura Morta Boysenberry | Nelson (Alpine) | Oculus Sauvage w/ Blackcurrant | Eloquent Frumento | Barroque Belgique | Ideal Belgique | Illuminated Frumento. Specialty casks include: West Coast IPA | Imperial IPA Duet (Alpine) | Hoppy Birthday (Alpine) + more to come. GET TICKETS: https://treasurechestfestvb.eventbrite.com/
- Green Flash & Alpine Beer Pint Nite, 11th Street Taphouse Bar & Grille, 6 - 9:00 pm, 1011 Atlantic Ave., Virginia Beach. Welcome Green Flash & Alpine Beer to the neighborhood! We will have Passion Fruit Kicker, Sea to Sea Lager, Treasure Chest & Alpine Duet, Pure Hoppiness and Willy Vanilly!
- The Brew Crew Homebrew Off, Bearded Bird Brewing Co., 12 - 5:00 pm, 727 Granby St., Norfolk. This will be our first homebrew off. Homebrewers will go head to head in 4 different categories: Stouts, Belgian strong ales, Winter Saisons, and Mix it up (Wild styles). The top three of each category, chosen through a public tasting, will go on to be brewed at the brewery and sold in house. Winners also receive compensation for having their brews sold! So come on out and support local homebrewers!! Tickets to the event go on sale November1, 2016. Admission is $20. Brewers go to beardedbirdbrewing.com to register.
- Norfolk Bathrobe Bar Crawl, Business Papers Pickup @ 5:30 pm at Jack Browns, Crawl Hours 6-9 pm. Participating Restaurants: Norfolk Tap Room, Hell’s Kitchen, Brick Anchor Brew House , Scotty Quixx On Granby, FM Restaurant, Field Guide, The Barrel Room, Work Release. It’s how the Dude would want you to Roll. Celebrate the return of El Duderino White Russian Milk Stout with a new ritual. Pull out that bathrobe grandma gave you last Christmas and strut your stuff all along Granby St. in Downtown Norfolk! First you’ll pick up your business papers at Jack Browns. This postcard sized passport will lead along the mile stretch of Granby St. to five different stops. Each restaurant will have a unique sticker for you to collect. Fill up your passport and then redeem it at Work Release for a limited edition gift. Stay at Work Release for a performance of Dude-like proportions! The Royal We will be performing the soundtrack to The Big Lebowski while the Big Lebowski streams on the background projectors around the venue starting at 9:30 pm.
- Bold Mariner 1 Year Birthday Bash, 12 - 9:00 pm, The Bold Mariner Brewing Company, 2409 Bowdens Ferry Rd., Norfolk. Join us for our 1st Birthday Celebration on Saturday November 12th. We will be releasing our winter seasonal Nighthawk, a Dark Saison that pours deep black followed by fruity, spicy and peppery aromas, chocolate and roasted flavors throughout. Limited Run Nighthawk T-Shirts will be on sale along with all our BMBC Swag. (P.S. Flannels are coming back!) Live Music by: Who We Are Not, The Framers and Sir Lord Thomas. Food by: The Grilled Cheese Academy - It’s All About The Cheese and Your Pie Norfolk / Ward’s Corner. The Bands will be playing and the beer will be flowing all day long. Bring the family and enjoy the season. The event is FREE! Family and pet friendly.
Sun, Nov 13
- Grand Opening Party, Green Flash Brewing - Virginia Beach, 12 - 8:00 pm, 1209 Craft Lane, Virginia Beach. Don’t miss the official grand opening of our Virginia Beach tasting room at our new 100,000 barrel brewery. Be among the first to enjoy our new East Coast brewery and enjoy Green Flash beers at the source! This event will showcase all that Green Flash has to offer including our best beers, live music, awesome food pairings, local vendors, and more. Enjoy up to 30 beers on our state of the art taps featuring Green Flash favorite front line beers as well as seasonal, rare, and special releases. Step out to our expansive and shady beer garden to enjoy a bite from a local food truck and unwind. This party is open to the public, and we welcome everyone to join us in a toast to celebrate.
- An Afternoon with The Veil Brewing, Esoteric, 2 - 8:00 pm, 501 Virginia Beach Blvd., Virginia Beach. Yep.it’s really happening. The Veil Brewing is Officially spending an afternoon at Esoteric. We will serve a huge selection of their beers. The goal is to provide the closest experience to being @theveilbrewing room but combined with an #Esoteric experience. There will be SEVENTEEN different Veil beers on draft! That’s more than they even have in their tasting room! Special, one night only beer cocktails poured also. Curated food menu by our own Executive Chef Ian Hock. Tim Skirven, the man responsible for the sick branding on all @theveilbrewing designs and artwork will also be in house offering limited edition posters of above artwork. Come meet “The other Tim” and tell him what a rad job he does on @theveilbrewing So have some serious hangs with Veil staff (INCLUDING Brewers Matt Tarpey and Justin Anderson) + Eso staff and drink the most insane list of beers under one roof from @theveilbrewing Run tell your homies. No ressies, first come first serve so get here early! **This is NOT a ticketed event
Tue, Nov 15
- Hardywood Beer Dinner, New River Taphouse, 1716 Pleasure House Road, Virginia Beach. Course beer dinner featuring Hardywood! Reserve soon to ensure your spot! Meals to include shrimp, lamb, duck, and more! 60$ per person. (757) 965-3612 | email@example.com
Wed, Nov 16
- 2nd Annual Lickinghole Creek Beer Dinner, TRIANGLE, 6:45 - 9:00 pm, 601 Prince George Street, Williamsburg. TRIANGLE is thrilled to announce our 2nd Annual Beer Dinner with Lickinghole Creek Craft Brewery of Goochland, VA! Course 1: Spinach & Mushroom Ragout Ravioli with Toasted Walnut Butter, Pony Pasture Pilsner; Course 2: Seafood “Faux Paella” with La Calavera Catrina Tequila Barrel-Aged Tripel; Course 3: Papaya & Santa Claus Mellon Sorbet with Mango Habanero Brown Ale; Course 4: Espresso & Chili-Rubbed Beef Short Ribs, Smokey Potatoes au Gratin, Tri-Colored Carrots with Bourbon Barrel-Aged Coffee Obsession Stout, Course 5: Banana & Walnut Dulce de Leche Flan with Coconut Delight Rum Barrel-Aged Quadrupel 2016 World Beer Cup Silver Medal! $55, All-Inclusive.
Fri, Nov 18
- FlickIt! Fridays: “Better Off Dead”, Naro Expanded Cinema, 9:15 - 11:30 pm, 1507 Colley Ave, Norfolk. We want your two dollars! 1985 strikes again with John Cusack in BETTER OFF DEAD (PG, 97mins), a dark comedy about a teen who turns suicidal when his girlfriend breaks up with him right before Christmas. So grab your book on how to pick up trashy ladies and scarf down some boiled bacon and Frawnch fries, the holidays are coming early. And don’t forget your aardvark coat, everyone will be wearing them this year. Tickets are $10 and will be available the day of the show.
Tue, Nov 29
- Hardywood Beer Dinner, Hearth Wood Fired Cuisine & Craft Beer, 6:30 - 10:00 pm, 605 Virginia Beach Blvd., Virginia Beach. We are excited to announce another addition to our beer dinner series. The Tuesday after Thanksgiving we will be teaming up with Hardywood Park Brewery from Richmond to bring you a one of a kind pairings. Reception starts at 630pm. Tickets are $60 a person tax included . Beers to be featured are Hardywood Cream Ale, Hardywood Singel, Hardywood VIPA, Rye Whiskey Barrel Aged Farmhouse Pumpkin, Gingerbread Stout and a taste of the Bourbon Barrel Gingerbread Stout. Call us today to reserve you seat or purchase here https://www.eventbrite.com/e/hardywood-fall-beer-dinner-tickets-28877851431
Wed, Nov 30
- The Birch’s 7 Hours of Firestone Walker, The Birch, 5:00 pm - Midnight, 1231 W Olney Rd., Norfolk. a mini festival brought to you by The Birch. We will be hosting a mini tap takeover featuring some of Firestone Walker’s most delicious beers! We will also be tapping one of our own vintage kegs of Double DBA, a beer no longer in production. We will also be serving the beers in a special Firestone Walker glass. Their regional rep, Chris, will be in attendance! Tap List: Nitro Merlin, Agrestic, Union Jack, Double DBA, Luponic, Distortion #004. Bottle Pours: Firestone XIX, Sucaba, Parabola, Stickee Monkee, Velvet Merkin.
UPCOMING BREW/BEER FESTS:
NOVEMBER 4 - 13, 2016: The 2016 Williamsburg Harvest Celebration Featuring over 30 culinary inspired events hosted in Williamsburg, Jamestown & Yorktown highlighting VA chefs, farmers, foragers, authors and beverage professionals. Come celebrate community and gathering together this Fall, all for a good cause. http://williamsburgharvestcelebration.com/
Fri, Nov 4 - Chowderfest, Jamestown Beach Park, 6 - 9:00 pm, 2205 Jamestown Road, Williamsburg. Mark your calendars for this fun community event! Join us for live music and yummy chowders, all in the comfort of a warm, heated tent. Your ticket includes unlimited chowder tasting from over 12 of the area’s finest establishments including Fat Canary, Opus 9, Craft 31 and Waypoint, two drink tickets and live music. Get your tickets early as this event always sells out quickly!
Tue, Nov 8 - Merchant’s Square Tapas Crawl, 6 - 8:30 pm, Merchants’ Square, Williamsburg. Join us for an evening of 'Taste of Merchant’s Square’, A dining tour of three of Williamsburg’s finest: The Cheese Shop, Berret’s Seafood Restaurant & Tap house Grill, and Hound’s Tale. Each location will feature a small plate selection and drink offering and are all within walking distance of each other in Merchant’s Square. $62, Tickets are limited! Crawl in no particular order.
Tue, Nov 8 - Craft Beer Dinner at the Water Street Grille, 6:30 - 9:30 pm, 323 Water St., Yorktown. Water Street Grille, an intimate place big on flavor and personality, and a Yorktown must-do, is offering 20 micro brews and a delicious tapas menu. Your evening will feature a four course tapas menu prepared by the culinary team paired with brews from a guest Virginia Brewery with conversation and libations while overlooking the York River.
Thu, Nov 10 - Yorktown Tapas Crawl, 6 - 8:30 pm, Riverwalk, Water St., Yorktown. Join us Thursday evening for 'A Taste of Riverwalk’, a dining tour of three of Yorktown’s finest: Riverwalk Restaurant, Water Street Grille & Umi Sushi. Each restaurant will feature a small plate selection and drink offering and are all within walking distance of each other along the Yorktown waterfront. $62, Tickets are limited! Crawl in no particular order.
Fri, Nov 11 - Bountiful Brews and bites at Jamestown Beach Park, 5:30 - 9:00 pm, 2205 Jamestown Road, Williamsburg. Enjoy this outdoor festival filled with food trucks, craft beer and fun! There will be live music and fireworks to end the evening. All food and adult beverages will cost an additional fee - the $10 ticket is general admission for all ages. Children under five are free. Hot chocolate, bottled water and coffee will be free. Come enjoy a great evening with James City County! There will be many food trucks on site for you to choose from. Meet friends and gather under the tent where you can sit back and relax. Here are a few more helpful tips. Attendees may choose to bring blankets to view the fireworks. Strollers are permitted, but it is an outdoor event., so traversing the lawn may be challenging. Only service animals will be permitted. No outside food or beverage.
Sat, Nov 12 - Alewerks Cask Celebration, Alewerks Brewing Company, 5:30 - 9:00 pm, 189 B Ewell Rd., Williamsburg. $34.50, Under 21 and Designated Drivers $11.50. Alewerks Brewing Company and friends invite you to savor authentic cask ale, beer as it was enjoyed for centuries. Modern brewers add modern twists to traditional methods allowing for one of a kind flavors never available again, such as our classic Chesapeake Pale Ale conditioned with the addition of Tangelo Peel or the Tavern Brown Ale matured with an extra dose of hops or oak chips, or both! Food trucks, live entertainment and more complement an exciting evening at Williamsburg’s favorite brewery. Beer samples and live music included in price. Food Trucks are a la carte. Parking available on site.
Sun, Nov 13 - Distinction Magazine’s Oyster Roast at Yorktown with Bluegrass, 1 - 4:00 pm, Yorktown Freight Shed, 331 Water St., Yorktown. Spend your afternoon sipping and sampling while overlooking the York River. Featuring oysters from all eight regions in VA with the oyster growers on hand manning stations. A representative from the Virginia Oyster Trail will discuss the oysters of Virginia plus learn about recycling oyster shells. We will have fried, roasted and fresh shucked oysters and oyster stew, VA ham biscuits and desserts from Carrot Tree Kitchens. Plus enjoy Bluegrass music, craft beer, wine from the Colonial Wine Trail, and cider all from Virginia. $63