PINT NIGHTS / TAP TAKEOVERS / KEG TAPPINGS: (Scroll down for Brew Festival listings)
Tue, Nov 15
- Trivia Tuesday, Home Republic, 7 - 9:00 pm, 328 Laskin Road, Virginia Beach. What goes better with beer than a friendly competition for prizes? We are excited to have Trivia Tuesdays with Smartmouth Trivia and of course, food and drink specials!
- MOCA Night - See It! Hear it! Speak it! Sing it! Eat it! Drink it!, Virginia MOCA, 4 - 9:00 pm, 2200 Parks Ave., Virginia Beach. We’ll have music by Mink (from @MinkandCheefsElectricBand). ALSO, DEJA will be performing “The Wall” at 7:30 pm, so be sure to stick around! Join us on the third Tuesday of each month, when the Museum is open from 5-9pm with FREE admission. Each MOCA NIGHT offers different experiences for visitors including open-mic performances, conversations gallery tours led by educators, hands-on art-making, and a cash bar in our Atrium.
- Bottlecraft Trivia Night, Bottlecraft Virginia Beach, 7:00 pm, 1560 Laskin Rd., suite 156,Virginia Beach. Tomorrow night 7 pm! Come on out to our first ever trivia night featuring the Brothers Pittman as guest moderators. Prizes galore!
- Steal the glass, Wasserhund Brewing Company, 7-9:00 pm, 1805 Laskin Road, Suite 102, Virginia Beach. $1 pint glass with a minimum $10 purchase.
- Taco Tuesday, Mix it Up Growlers Flights & Pints, 5:00 pm, 2973 Shore Dr., Virginia Beach. It’s Tuesday! Can you say 1$ Taco Night? Every Tuesday this summer! Tonight starting at 5 pm: 1$ dollar shrimp, chicken or beef tacos! Come hungry!
- Two-Fiddy Tuesday, Pleasure House Brewing, 3 - 10:00 pm, 3025 Shore Dr., Virginia Beach. It’s Tuesday. The weekend is a dim memory, and Friday is so far away it might as well be in China. Break up your week with a trip to the friendliest brewery in Virginia Beach. We can’t tell you here what the Two-Fiddy is all about, but we’re pretty sure you’ll like it!
- Tuesday Food Truck, Commonwealth Brewing Company, 3 - 10:00 pm, 2444 Pleasure House Rd, Virginia Beach. Join us, and ‘COOKed 2 GO’ on the patio for dinner on Tue, November 15th! Grab a panini, a burger or some fries. It’s what’s good to eat!
- Hardywood Park Beer Dinner, New River Taphouse, 6 - 9:00 pm, 1716 Pleasure House Road, Virginia Beach. Excited to host the first ever beer dinner at New River Taphouse in VA Beach. Featuring an amazing 6-Course dinner with pairings from Richmond’s Hardywood Park Craft Brewery: Dragon Egg with Cream Ale; Butternut Squash & Blackened Shrimp with Singel; Almond encrusted Crab Cake with VIPA; Lamp Lollipop with Pils; Duck Wonton with Gingerbread Stout; Pumpkin Spice Carrot Cake with Farmhouse Pumpkin. Reception & Seating, 6:00 pm, First Course served: 6:30 pm, $60. Limited number of seats. Tickets now on sale, at the Taphouse or call.
- Tasty Tuesday, O'Connor Brewing Co., 3 - 9:00 pm, 211 W 24th St, Norfolk. Come join us every Tuesday for special discounts on draught beer from 3-9 pm!
- VetNoise to benefit Portsmouth Fisher House, Colley Cantina, 6 - 9:00 pm, 1316 Colley Ave., Norfolk. Come out and join Hampton Roads Military Relocation Team and Young Veterans Brewing Company as we team up with Colley Cantina to raise money for Portsmouth Fisher House at our November Vet Noise event.
- Terrarium Class Glass Gardens, The Birch, 6:30 - 8:30 pm, 1231 W Olney Rd, Norfolk. Join us for another awesome terrarium workshop at The Birch Bar! Sip on some awesome craft brews, ciders, wines, meads and other delectables. Build your very own terrarium to take home and brighten your space or give to someone as a gift. $37 includes all supplies (does not include drinks). You must pre-pay to reserve your space. A link will be sent to you after you RSVP: http://www.glassgardensbyjohn.com/events/2016/11/15/terrarium-fun-the-birch
- Virginia Beer Night, Hampton Taphouse, 4 - 9:00 pm, Downtown, 17 E. Queen’s Way, Hampton. Tuesday Night is Virginia Beer Night at Hampton Taphouse! Support Local Brewing and enjoy Virginia draft beers at a special price from 4 until 9 pm.
- Tuesday Food Truck, The Oozlefinch Craft Brewery, 1 - 9:00 pm, 81 Patch Rd., Fort Monroe, Hampton. We’ll have 'Poor Boys Burgers’ here to fill your hands with beefy goodness.
- Thirsty Taco Tuesday, St. George Brewing Company, 4 - 8:00 pm, 204 Challenger Way, Hampton. Tonight is Taco Tuesday! 'Stuft - Not your average street food’ and Sinful Treats are here with us serving tasty eats to go beside your favorite beer! We will be serving til 7:30 pm.
- Ohms & Ale, Tradition Brewing Company, 6:30 pm, 700 Thimble Shoals Blvd. Newport News. Tap into the fun and bliss of brewery yoga. Suitable for beginner and experienced students, this class will challenge your balance, strength and flexibility through guided poses and breathing techniques. Experience balance as you alleviate the physical tension and mental stresses of the day. All levels welcome. Wear comfortable clothing you can move in and bring a mat and a friend Purchase at the tasting room bar. Plus we’ll welcome 'B-52 Smokehouse BBQ & Lounge’ Food Truck to the brewery, starting at 4 pm.
- Lickinghole Creek Tap Takeover, TRIANGLE, 6:00 pm - 12:00 am, 601 Prince George Street, Williamsburg. Our friends with Lickinghole Creek Craft Brewery are back for an awesome evening! Come preview a few of the cool beers we’ll be featuring on Wednesday with our 2nd Annual Lickinghole Creek Beer Dinner… Trivia at 8 pm!
Wed, Nov 16
- Half Price Wednesday, Tapped Gastropub, East Hilltop, 1550 Laskin Rd #198, Virginia Beach. Join us every Wednesday; any and every bottle of craft beer and wine is half off!
- Paint and Pints at Wasserhund Brewing Company, 6:30 - 8:30 pm, 1805 Laskin Rd., Ste. 102, Virginia Beach. Paint and Pint night at Wasserhund Brewing Company! We love being able to paint and sample the new releases. Did you know you can order cans to go? Get your pizza, paint and have a pint, and take a six pack of all your favorites home. What could be better?! http://theartbarvirginia.com/event
- Trivia Night, Pleasure House Brewing, 7 - 9:00 pm, 3025 Shore Dr., Virginia Beach. Trivia Night is coming back! Beat the heat and your friends at team trivia. The winning team gets a $40 gift card!
- Vinyl Night, Commonwealth Brewing Company, 3 - 10:00 pm, 2444 Pleasure House Rd., Virginia Beach. We bring the tunes to you via VINYL every third Wednesday of the month. Bring your own, or jam to our all-inclusive staff collection of records. *Oldies, Jazz, Punk and more! Plus 'Ferg’s Missing Ingredient’ is back on the patio on Wed, November 16th. Shrimp Po’ Boys, Mac & Cheese Balls,. need we say more?
- Wyndridge Pint Night, Jack Brown’s Beer & Burger Joint Norfolk, 6 - 9:00 pm, 131 Granby Street Suite A, Norfolk. We will have Wydnridge taking over 4 of our drafts this Wednesday for a Steal A Pint! Come enjoy some delicious brews, and celebrate the middle of the week with us. On Draft: Crafty Hopped Cider, Snow Owl Imperial Stout, Barn Dog Porter, Crafty Cranberry Cider, Make sure to show up hungry, our Steal A Pint burger will rock your socks off and will pair perfectly with any of the above brews or ciders!
- Vinyl Night, O'Connor Brewing Co., 3 - 9:00 pm, 211 W 24th St, Norfolk. If you like good music, good beer, and the sound of vintage vinyl, then come by and check us out every Wednesday, when we make this threesome happen. And feel free to bring in your own records to throw on our turntable, we’d love to see what you’ve got! We’ve got many draft options to choose from while enjoying the music.
- Free Tasting, bottleBOX-Craft Beer to Go, 5:30 - 8:00 pm, 325 W 21st St, Norfolk. Hey Norfolk! Looking to try some more great craft beers?!? Come say “Hi!”, sample some new brews, and discover a new favorite.
- Growler Power Hours, ExceptionAle, 3 - 8:00 pm, 2000 Colonial Ave., # 6, Norfolk. Come in and get your mid-week growler fill fix and save. All size growlers filled from all 41 taps are discounted.
- Bingo with Ardent Craft Ales, Colley Cantina, 5 - 10:00 pm, 1316 Colley Ave., Norfolk. Ardent Craft Ales from Richmond will be joining us Wednesday, November 16th for our Pints and Prizes Bingo! Beers tapped at 5 pm, bingo is from 8-10 pm. Brewery swag for prizes. Featuring Pils, Singel, VIPA, and Farmhouse pumpkin ! Don’t miss out!
- Anchors & Ale - East, The Bold Mariner Brewing Company, 6 - 9:00 pm, 2409 Bowdens Ferry Rd., Norfolk. Anchors & Ale - Pub Trivia with a Purpose! Supports The Anchor Scholarship Foundation which provides college scholarships to eligible family members (children and spouses) of active duty, retired or honorably discharged Surface Navy personnel. Tickets are $40.00 per person and include a craft beer, dinner from Karnage Asada food truck, trivia, a fillable mini growler, silent auction and more. http://www.anchorscholarship.com/anchors—ale.html
- Pete’s Pub Trivia, Smartmouth Brewing Company, 6 - 8:00 pm (open 4:30 - 9:00 pm), 1309 Raleigh Avenue #300, Norfolk. Now every Wednesday! Let Pete challenge your knowledge of random facts and information. No charge. Starts promptly at 6 pm. Teams of 6 or less. Winners may choose either glassware or growler as prize. Plus tasty food from 'Capt'n Crabbys’ food truck.
- Beer Education, The Birch Bar, 5:00 pm - Midnight, Chelsea, 1231 W. Olney Rd., Norfolk. We feature special tappings of rare beer, we pour crazy bottles by the glass, and we even sometime incorporate food into it!
- Alive Music, Wharf Hill Brewing Co., 7 - 10:00 pm, 25 Main St, Smithfield. Come on out and hang out at the pub while listening great local music. See you at the pub!
- Wednesday Food Truck, The Oozlefinch Craft Brewery, 1 - 9:00 pm, 81 Patch Rd., Fort Monroe, Hampton. We’ll have 'Dezzie Rae’s Grill’ (It’s just like being at a nice fall barbecue without all the work!).
- Firestone Walker Steal The Glass, Craft 60 Ale House, 4 - 9:00 pm, 13361 Warwick Blvd., Newport News. Join us for a great night of California craft beer featuring Firestone Walker Brewing Co., from Paso Robles, CA. Followed by a live performance by The Dearhearts.
- Weekly Group Run, Tradition Brewing Co., 6:00 pm, 700 Thimble Shoals Blvd., Newport News. Burn and Brew tonight with Flat-Out Events & Point 2 Running Company! Join us at our group run at Tradition Brewing Co! We will meet there, run a 3-mile loop around City Center, and finish back at Tradition. Following the run, there will be 'Potheads Mobile Catering & Eatery’ at Tradition (starting at 4 pm) and, of course, beer! There will also be complimentary Nuun hydration at the end of the run. Meet in front of the tasting room at 6:00, all levels welcome.
- Hump Day Food Truck, The Virginia Beer Company, 4:30 - 9:00 pm, 401 2nd St, Williamsburg. Join us every Wednesday, with 'Creekside Catering Co.’ out on the patio to help you get over the 'Hump’ with great food and great beer.
- 2nd Annual Lickinghole Creek Beer Dinner, TRIANGLE, 6:45 - 9:00 pm, 601 Prince George Street, Williamsburg. TRIANGLE is thrilled to announce our 2nd Annual Beer Dinner with Lickinghole Creek Craft Brewery of Goochland, VA! Course 1: Spinach & Mushroom Ragout Ravioli with Toasted Walnut Butter, Pony Pasture Pilsner; Course 2: Seafood “Faux Paella” with La Calavera Catrina Tequila Barrel-Aged Tripel; Course 3: Papaya & Santa Claus Mellon Sorbet with Mango Habanero Brown Ale; Course 4: Espresso & Chili-Rubbed Beef Short Ribs, Smokey Potatoes au Gratin, Tri-Colored Carrots with Bourbon Barrel-Aged Coffee Obsession Stout, Course 5: Banana & Walnut Dulce de Leche Flan with Coconut Delight Rum Barrel-Aged Quadrupel 2016 World Beer Cup Silver Medal! $55, All-Inclusive.
- Team Trivia Night, Alewerks Brewing Company, 7:00 pm (Open 12 - 9:00 pm), 189-B Ewell Road, Williamsburg. Every Wednesday in the taproom join us and bring your friends for a competitive fun game of Team Trivia! We’ll have 'Offbeat Eats by Two Drummers Smokehouse’ food truck to fill your belly from 12 pm, and 10 draft options to feed your mind. Raffle prizes up for grabs for all competitors and gift cards to top 3 finishers! Come early as space does fill up quickly!
- 5k Family Fun Run/Walk ft. O'Conner Brewing, Water Street Grille, 6 - 7:00 pm, 323 Water Street, Yorktown. Come join the Water Street Grille Run Club every Wednesday at 6 pm for a 5k run/walk through historic Yorktown and return to Water Street Grille upon completion for great deals on O'Connor Brewing Brews and food specials from Chef Brian Hines and his culinary team.
Thu, Nov 17
- Vinyl Night, Back Bay Brewing Company, 7-10:00 pm, 614 Norfolk Ave., Virginia Beach. Spinning records starting at 7 pm, hosted by BYO Records!
- Draft Beer Night, 11th Street Taphouse Bar & Grill, 4 - 9:00 pm, VB Oceanfront on the Boardwalk, 1011 Atlantic Ave., Virginia Beach. Every Thursday we offer 50% off our rotating Drafts!
- Pint Night, Chicho’s More Than Pizza, 29th St., Virginia Beach. Each Thursday we switch out one of the taps with a new IPA or other craft beer. When you buy a pint of it you get the glass as a gift.
- Tap Takeover Thursday with Wasserhund Brewing, Home Republic, 6:00 pm, 328 Laskin Rd., Virginia Beach. Come out for our TAP TAKEOVER THURSDAY and Steal the Pint Night with Wasserhund Brewing Company at Home Republic (Oceanfront) Thursday, Nov 17th! It all starts at 6 pm and there is free parking in the garage for customers. So, come grab a drink of great #vacraftbeer. The Tap Lineup: Haagen-Dog Ice Cream Stout, Doggy Paddle West Coast IPA, German Shepheweizen.
- Virginia Craft Beer Night, Tapped Gastropub, East Hilltop, 1550 Laskin Rd #198, Virginia Beach. $3 Pints of local and regional craft beers.
- Pizza & Pint Night, Baker’s Crust, Hilltop, Ghent, Greenbrier & Williamsburg. Every Thu from 5 - 9:00 pm. Originating in Naples, Italy, our Neapolitan pizzas mimic that of the traditional Neapolitan Pizza using only 00 flour, hand-stretched dough, house-made fresh mozzarella & Italian tomatoes. Our pizzas are brought to life in our oak wood-fired oven, creating pizzas with an added layer of texture and flavor. $6 Pizzas, PLUS a Special Happy Hour from 4-9 pm.
- Pi(e)nt Night, Your Pie Hilltop, 5 - 9:00 pm, 754 Hilltop North Shopping Ctr., Virginia Beach. Every Thursday night, order a pint from our Brewery of the Month and keep the glass.
- Beer School, The Porch at Whole Foods Virginia Beach, 6:30-8:00 pm, 1800 Laskin Rd, Virginia Beach. Join one of our beer experts on The Porch for a different topic each week. 21 years of age or older with valid ID, $6.50
- Virginia BeersGiving at Tubby’s Tavern, 5;00 pm, 2224 Virginia Beach Blvd., Ste. 113, Virginia Beach. Give Thanks for Virginia Craft Beer at Tubby’s with Old Bust Head and Legend! Enjoy a pint of OBH & Legend, take home your own Limited-Edition glass! Perfect for your Thanksgiving table!
- Free Beer Tasting, Grape & Gourmet, 4:30-7:00 pm, 4000 Virginia Beach Blvd, Virginia Beach. Come see what Gabe is pouring for tonight’s tasting. Five new beers every week!
- Float Night, Mix it Up Growlers Flights & Pints, 5:00 pm, 2973 Shore Dr., Virginia Beach. What’s better than Ice Cream and Beer? Nothing.
- Pleasure House Brewing Art Night - Terrariums, 6:30 - 8:30 pm, 3025 Shore Dr., Virginia Beach. Join us for terrarium Night …..you can bring an old case or keepsake that you would like to use. We will have some vases on hand for use as well. Pictures are representations only! http://theartbarvirginia.com/
- Day Early Weekend, Commonwealth Brewing Company, 3 - 11:00 pm, 2444 Pleasure House Rd, Virginia Beach. We’ll welcome 'Vicki Vail’s Gourmet Burgers’ as they join the Commonwealth Brewing Company for dinner on Fri, November 17th. Fill your hands with prime ground beef crafted to-order deliciousness!
- Big Tall Tales & Tap It Thursday, Big Ugly Brewing Company, 7 - 9:00 pm, 1296 Battlefield Blvd. S., Chesapeake. Our next installment of Big Ugly Tall Tales will feature “Boys in the Boat” by Daniel James Brown. Get the book, read it, and come in and enjoy the discussion along with great brews. And of course it’s Thirsty Thursday! Join us as Tyler from Tap It Local will be chef-ing up a tasty sample menu, including burgers & crab cakes, so come thirsty and hungry! We will look forward to seeing you there!
- Ballast Point Pi(e)nt Night, Your Pie Pizza Norfolk, 5 - 9:00 pm, Wards Corner, 7550 Granby St., Norfolk. Join us for a very special Pi(e)nt Night THIS Thursday. Ballast Point Brews, giveaways, STPN, and enter for a chance to win a Ballast Point longboard and the Grand Prize…a trip for two to San Diego to visit the brewery!
- Thursday Food Truck, Rip Rap Brewing Co., 5 - 10:00 pm, 116 E 25th St., Norfolk. Come out to the newest Microbrewery in Norfolk! Hang out in our Dog friendly, and Family friendly tasting room and pair our tasty fresh beer with treats from one of our local food trucks.
- Growler Fill Thursday & Beers n Gyros Night, O'Connor Brewing Co., 3 - 10:00 pm, 211 W 24th St, Norfolk. Join us every Thursday for tasty drafts and discounts on all growler fills! Also, Join us from 3-10 pm and pair one of our delicious, hand-made beers with a mouth-watering gyro from 'NY Souvlaki’ food truck! Cheers!
- T-shirt Thursday, Coelacanth Brewing Company, 4:30 - 9:00 pm, 760 A W 22nd St., Norfolk. Remember every Thursday is T-SHIRT THURSDAY where you save when you support local business. 1 - Wear a T-shirt from a locally-owned Norfolk business or any Hampton Roads Brewery & get 10% off. 2 - Wear a T-shirt from Coelacanth & get 15% off. 3 - Buy a T-shirt for 25% off. Plus 'Soul Phylicious’ pop-up will be here with their comfort food menu.
- Third Thursday, Chrysler Museum of Art, at the Museum from 5 pm & at the Glass Studio from 8 pm until 10 pm, One Memorial Place, Norfolk. At the Museum, it’s a Western-inspired evening with a free line dancing lesson and music by Little Country. There’s also a guided tour of our exhibition Branding the American West and a Kaufman Theater screening of several of the silent films featured in that exhibition. At the Perry Glass Studio, the inimitable Laura Donefer urges you to Embrace the Wild! Experience her legendary energy and artistry in an evening of costumes, sparkles, flowers, abandon, and hot glass. Due to standing-room-only Third Thursday crowds, admission tickets are required at the Studio. They can be picked up at the Studio front door starting at 6 pm on the night of the event. Third Thursday is free for Museum Members and students with current ID, $5 for all others. Cash bar at both locations.
- Thirsty Thursday’s at Bold Mariner Brewing Company, 5 - 9:00 pm, 2409 Bowdens Ferry Rd, Norfolk. Come out every Thursday and enjoy specials on Growler Fills and food by 'Karnage Asada’ in the beer garden.
- Smartcade // Retro Video Game Night, Smartmouth Brewing Co., 4:30 - 9:00 pm, 1309 Raleigh Ave., Norfolk. Relive the glory days when video games had pixels and were played alongside other humans. Mall arcades may be long gone but their spirit lives on at Smartmouth. Choose from several stations including Nintendo, Genesis, Super Nintendo and N64 and a variety of games. Enjoy delicious Smartmouth brews and tasty pizza from The Bakehouse at Chelsea as you put your button-mashing skills to the test. Admission is free all you have to do is press start!
- Cheesemonger Thursday, The Birch, 5:00 pm - 12:00 am, 1231 W Olney Rd, Norfolk. A special board is made to pair with the featured beer of the evening. Plus, buy a board get a cheese for free!
- Pint Nights at The Point, The Point at Phoebus - Spirits and Comfort Foods, 6:00 pm, 30 Mellen St E, # E, Hampton. Join us all month long as we feature beer from our brewery of the month. Every Thursday, come enjoy a local craft brew and keep the pint for a penny.
- Trivia Night, The Oozlefinch Craft Brewery, 7 - 9:00 pm (open at 1:00 pm), 81 Patch Rd., Fort Monroe, Hampton. Trivia every Thursday night 7 - 9 pm hosted by 'Team Trivia VB’! Our doors are open from 1-9 pm and we’ll have 'Potheads Mobile Catering & Eatery’ (Our mouths are already watering) on site at 4:30 pm. Trivia, and Wings, what could be better!?! Put on your smarty pants and head on over, Cheers!
- College Night, Tradition Brewing Company, 4 - 9:00 pm, 700 Thimble Shoals Blvd., Newport News. Flash your current college ID & enjoy pint promos open 'til close! [Must have a valid ID and 21+] Plus we’ll have 'Two Drummers Off Beat Eats’ Food Truck here to fill your hands with tasty goodness.
- Slider Night, Dog Street Pub, 5:00 pm, 401 W Duke of Gloucester St, Williamsburg. Every Thursday is Slider Night. Three unique sliders paired with three taste size beers ready to start your weekend early. Slider night tempts us, so get them while you can.
- Oozlefinch Steal the Pint & Beer Dinner, Water Street Grille, 5:00 pm, 323 Water St., Yorktown. Purchase any Oozlefinch Brewing beer on draft and receive a complimentary souvenir glass to take home. Available while supplies last, one per customer. We are also still running our Pour it Forward to thank all our military families active and retired. Plus, we’re having a Beer Dinner at 6:00 pm, Featuring Oozlefinch Brewing; 4 Course, Beer-paired Menu, $50 per person, +tax +gratuity. Hope to see you there!
Fri, Nov 18
- Digger Live ,@ Back Bay Brewing, 8:00 pm, 614 Norfolk Ave., Virginia Beach. Digger returns to VA Beach! 8 pm, $10 with guests Averman, Deal with it, In the Blind!
- Christmas for Beer Lovers, 11th Street Taphouse Bar & Grille, 6 - 9:00 pm, 1011 Atlantic Ave., Virginia Beach. We are tapping our kegs of Dogfish Head 120 Minute IPA. Christmas a month early, happy holidays!
- Charlotte Hour, Lynnhaven Pub, 5-8:00 pm, 2236 W Great Neck Rd., Virginia Beach. Join us out on the patio sampling some tasty brews. Come by, talk beer, and grab a ready brew.
- Growler Fill Night, Mix it Up Growlers Flights & Pints, 5:00 pm, 2973 Shore Dr., Virginia Beach. 20% off Growler Fills!
- Food Truck Friday, Commonwealth Brewing Company, 3 - 6:00 pm, 2444 Pleasure House Rd., Virginia Beach. 'The COOP’ is loose at Commonwealth Brewing Company on the patio on Friday, November 18th. Fly by for some of the best gourmet eats around and your favorite craft beer!
- Firkin Friday, Cogan’s Pizza North, 6:00 pm, 4311 Colley Avenue, Norfolk. Every Friday, we tap a cask of ale from a favorite local Brewery. Come out and enjoy some REAL BEER!
- Food Truck Friday, Rip Rap Brewing Co., 5 - 10:00 pm, 116 E. 25th St., Norfolk. Come out to the newest Microbrewery in Norfolk! Hang out in our Dog friendly, and Family friendly tasting room and pair our tasty fresh beer with treats from a great local food truck.
- Food Truck Friday, O'Connor Brewing Co., 3 - 10:00 pm, 211 W 24th St, Norfolk. TGIF! Looking for somewhere different to go on Friday night that is friendly, lively, and FUN! Well then come on down y'all to the OBC where every Friday night we have good times, lots of our delectable craft beers, and 'Get Stuffed’ will be slinging their tacos, wraps, burritos, and bowls from 3-10 pm! Cheers!
- Brew-B-Q POP UP, CBC - Coelacanth Brewing Company, 4:30 - 8:30 pm, 760 A W 22nd St., Norfolk. You’re invited to come join Celebrity Chef Ponder! Coelacanth Brewing Company on Friday Nov. 18th for a night of mouthwatering morsels cooked up live! By Chef Ponder himself! $10 Menu: We will have his famous “Crab Mac & Cheese.” Mary style crab fries, truffle fries, Alabama chix sliders, honey hot bar-b-q wing! And more! Free admission! Food will be for sale! Come out and support the chef!
- FlickIt! Fridays: “Better Off Dead”, Naro Expanded Cinema, 9:15 - 11:30 pm, 1507 Colley Ave, Norfolk. We want your two dollars! 1985 strikes again with John Cusack in BETTER OFF DEAD (PG, 97mins), a dark comedy about a teen who turns suicidal when his girlfriend breaks up with him right before Christmas. So grab your book on how to pick up trashy ladies and scarf down some boiled bacon and Frawnch fries, the holidays are coming early. And don’t forget your aardvark coat, everyone will be wearing them this year. Tickets are $10 and will be available the day of the show.
- Food Truck Friday, Smartmouth Brewing Company, 4:30-9:00 pm, 1309 Raleigh Avenue #300, Norfolk. Come start your weekend with the Latin Asian Smackdown from 'Food Gangsters’ food truck.
- 11 Hours of Virginia Cider, The Birch, 3:00 pm - 2:00 am, 1231 W Olney Rd., Norfolk. We will be featuring Virginia Ciders on Draft and in bottle pours for our second Cider Week Virginia Event! Will include so far: Potter’s Craft Cider, Blue Bee Cider, Foggy Ridge Cider, Castle Hill Cider, Cobbler Mountain Cellars.
- Food Truck Friday & Live Music at The Oozlefinch Craft Brewery, 7 - 10:00 pm, 81 Patch Rd., Fort Monroe, Hampton. Come enjoy Friday Night with live music from 'Donnie Kepley’! Kick off your weekend right with great beer, delicious food, and friends and family, from 1 - 11:00 pm. We’ll have 'The Grilled Cheese Academy - It’s All About The Cheese’ (Heavenly…just heavenly)!
- Live Music/Food Truck Friday, St. George Brewing Company, 4 - 8:00 pm, 204 Challenger Way, Hampton. Come hang with one of our favorite food truck friends serving deliciousness, and jam to live music!
- Friday Night Flights / Live Music, Tradition Brewing Company, 4 - 10:00 pm, 700 Thimble Shoals Blvd, Newport News. Kick off your weekend right with discounts on flights of 4 and 6 samplings of our great local craft beer! Plus 'Poor Boys Burgers’ Food Truck will be here dishin up from 4 pm. And we’ll have 'The Workoutz Duo’ in the Taproom bringing the Live Tunes starting around 5 pm!
- Free Beer Tasting, Hair of the DoG Bottle Shop, 5-8:00 pm, Williamsburg. Come by every Friday to try what’s new and grab a growler to go from one of our 8 Taps, or large selection of craft bottles and cans. See you at 5 pm!
- Friday Night Live, The Virginia Beer Company, 1 - 9:00 pm (open at noon), 401 2nd St, Williamsburg. Live Music & Food Truck every Friday in the Beer Garden, plus a new Brewmaster’s Pin. We’ll have a Friday Brewmaster’s Pin tapped around 3ish, Live Music & a great local food truck in the Beer Garden, from 1-9 pm. What better way to spend your Friday Night than with great food, music and great beer.
- Live Music Friday, Alewerks Brewing Company, 12 - 9:00 pm, 189-B Ewell Road, Williamsburg. See you at Alewerks for a Friday of fun and Live Music. Arrive early as we’ll have 'Nick Staver’ bringin the live tunes starting at 5:30 pm, and 'Foodatude - Food With Attitude’ Food Truck starting around 5 pm.
- Jocelyn Oldham, Brass Cannon Brewing, 6 - 9:00 pm, 5476 M1ooretown Road, Williamsburg. Brass Cannon Brewing will be host to local acoustic entertainer Jocelyn Oldham! With her amazing voice, Jocelyn performs tunes on both guitar and ukulele that span several genres and appeal to many generations. From Patsy Cline to the Beatles to Colbie Calliet and her all-time favorite Ingrid Michelson. Jocelyn displays a wide music selection and an extensive song list that pleases any crowd, but her passion is voice and it shines through in each performance. Karnage Asada will be out serving fantastic food and we will be pouring our delicious brews! It’s going to be a great night!
Sat/Sun, Nov 19/20 - 1 Year Anniversary, ExceptionAle, 2000 Colonial Ave., # 6, Norfolk. Come out and help us celebrate our 1 year anniversary. We will be tapping a bunch of special kegs, will be giving away special anniversary glasses - to the first 100 customers Saturday and first 30 Sunday, along with other koozies, stickers and such. Also raffles will be held for Stainless Steel Growler, t shirts and more, each growler/crowler fill and bottle or can purchased will get you a raffle ticket. There will be food and such for you to enjoy as well. Keg List will be added to event as we get closer as well as pics of the special glasses and raffle items. Can’t wait to see you there, Cheers!!
Sat, Nov 19
- Southern Tier Pumpkings Party, Tapped Gastropub, 8:00 pm, 1550 Laskin Rd., Ste. 198, Virginia Beach. Fall is here and we are ready to enjoy it with some pumpkin beers! Southern Tier Pumking, imperial pumpkin ale; Southern Tier Warlock, imperial pumpkin stout; Southern Tier Rum Pumking, imperial pumpkin ale aged in rum barrels (only 5 kegs of this came into Hampton Roads and the others have been tapped and are gone); Southern Tier Coffee Pumking, imperial pumkin ale brewed with light roasted coffee! **No growler fills for these as the two variants were limited. Mike Proffet & Dana Silvercloud with be playing live that night for your entertainment.
- Yoga at the Brewery, Wasserhund Brewing Company, 10 - 11:00 am, 1805 Laskin Rd., Ste. 102, Virginia Beach. Join Real Flexi VB and Wasserhund Brewing Company for Saturday morning Yoga featuring Zen Hot Yoga’s, Jodi Tennille. Jodi will lead participants through an all levels flow class that is sure to start your morning off right! $15 covers the class and a tasty beer! Don’t forget to bring a mat and some water.
- Beer Release, Wasserhund Brewing Company, 12 - 10:00 pm, 1805 Laskin Rd., Ste. 102, Virginia Beach. “Bittersweet Blessings” is a Gose style beer brewed with cranberry and dry hopped with rosemary. It is the embodiment of the past two months. It was truly bittersweet to see Aaron go through his stroke and travel on his road to recovery, but we are truly blessed with the outpouring of love and support for the entire Wasserhund family. We hope you’ll come and have a pint, and count each of your own blessings as well. Prost!
- Live Music & Food Trucks, Mix it Up Growlers Flights & Pints, 2973 Shore Dr., Virginia Beach. Hang out at our own backyard beach, grab some grub from one of our great local food trucks, and chill to live tunes.
- Saturday Food Truck, Commonwealth Brewing Company, 12 - 9:00 pm (open till Midnight), 2444 Pleasure House Rd, Virginia Beach. What’s to eat Saturday, November 19th on the Patio? Spicy bowls, rolls and other treats from 'Thai Express’. You know it’ll be good!
- Live music with Nick Selby, Big Ugly Brewing Company, 7 - 10:00 pm, 1296 Battlefield Blvd. S, Chesapeake. Come on out and join us this Saturday night! In addition to the great music of Nick Selby, there will be a raffle for tons of cool stuff: Crossfit memberships, gift cards, Harley shwag, etc.. Please contact Elizabeth Demere Froelich if you want to preorder raffle tickets!
- Saturday Food Truck, Rip Rap Brewing Co., 12 - 10:00 pm, 116 E. 25th St., Norfolk. Come out to the newest Microbrewery in Norfolk! Hang out in our Dog friendly, and Family friendly tasting room and pair our tasty fresh beer with treats from one of our local food trucks. Come out and have a beer!
- Free Tours, Food Trucks, & Fun, O'Connor Brewing Co., 12 - 9:00 pm, 211 W 24th St, Norfolk. On Saturdays we have free brewery tours each hour from 12-4 pm. There’s plenty of cornhole, shuffleboard and giant Jenga, and of course, fresh, tasty beers, all day and evening. Plus, Catch 'Karnage Asada’ bringing the Latin-Asian smackdown from 12-10 pm!
- A Night Of Bob Dylan, O'Connor Brewing Co., 9:30 pm - 12:30 pm, 211 W 24th St., Norfolk. After-hours concert presented by O'Connor Brewing Co. to benefit the 2017 Norfolk Folk Festival. Brackish Water Jamboree & Friends perform the songs of Bob Dylan. Admission by donation. Friends include: Andrew Bertrand, Bob Zentz, Dave Poitevin, Jodi Butler + Dave Poitevin = JOVE, Gordan Bradley, Jeanne McDougall, Troy Breslow, Zak Vincent.
- LAVA MiniFest at Toast, 2406 Colonial Ave., Norfolk. LAVA Music Festival and O'Connor Brewing Co. Present: The LAVA MiniFest at Toast, Saturday, November 19. All Ages - Kids 12 and under are free and must be accompanied by an adult. Join us for a very special evening of music featuring an indoor and outdoor stage as well as live DJ performances inside of Toast! Early bird tickets are SOLD OUT. Contact all bands performing for $7 physical tickets OR General Admission tickets are available online for $8. Tickets will be $12 the day of the show. Performers include: DJP and MrT, Midnight Snack, The Trillions, Esbern Snare, dapzam, Evolfo, The Anatomy of Frank, Jesse R. Berlin, SIr Lord Thomas. We are teaming up with Make Caring Cool for a holiday food and coat drive benefiting The Salvation Army USA. There will be designated locations to drop your donations throughout the event.
- Release the QUAD, CBC - Coelacanth Brewing Company, 12 - 10:00 pm, 760 A W 22nd St., Norfolk. The long awaited release of QUAD: Coelacanth Belgian-Style Quadruple! 11.5%. Beautiful deep red. Full bodied with a rich malty palate. Sweet with a low bitterness. All the delicious smells and tastes you expect from a Coelacanth Belgian-style beer - and so much more! (But wait - there’s more! The Bourbon Barrel Aged version of this Quad will be released at our 1 year Anniversary party!) Food: Pendulum Fine Meats Pop-up (4-8 pm)!
- Grub & Tunes, Smartmouth Brewing Company, 12-7:00 pm, 1309 Raleigh Avenue #300, Norfolk. Celebrate your Saturday with fresh local beer. 'Bro’s Fish Tacos’ will be on-site all day with delicious grub, and live music from 'Who We Are Not’ 4:30-6:30 pm.
- Chrysler Museum Glass Studio Engravers MUG CLUB, 10:00 am - 5:00 pm, 745 Duke St., Norfolk. Explore the Chrysler’s collection of historic beer steins, then engrave your own personalized mug. Fill it up during a private tour of O'Connor Brewing Company later that afternoon (legal drinking age is 21+). Ages 16+ One-day workshop, price: $65 / Museum Members $50. Cheers!
- Bottoms Up Yoga with Yaz Yoga, The Oozlefinch Craft Brewery, 11:30 am - 12:30 pm, 81 Patch Rd., Fort Monroe, Hampton. Come join us and instructor Holly Yaz of Yaz Yoga for our second Bottoms Up Yoga at the Brewery! We had an awesome turnout for our first class so we hope to see some familiar faces and some new ones as well! Plus, you’ll be first in line for our Pumpkin Pecan Ox Cart release that afternoon. This one hour class is for all levels of experience, and all you need to bring is your own mat and your willingness to detox (and then re-tox) with us! Life is all about balance, right? There are two ticket options for you: $25 for the class, a beer, and a t-shirt, or $15 for just the class and a beer. Invite your friends, family, that neighbor you always see wearing yoga pants, everyone is welcome!
- Beer release, The Oozlefinch Craft Brewery, 1 - 9:00 pm, 81 Patch Rd., Fort Monroe, Hampton. Just in time to be added to your Thanksgiving feast, our 'Pumpkin Pecan Ox Cart’ will be officially flowing through our taps beginning at opening on Saturday November 19th, and will continue flowing until the last drop is spoken for. Based off of a pumpkin pie recipe, the addition of pumpkin and roasted pecans to our Ox Cart takes it to a whole new level of delicious. We’ve got dessert taken care of for you! Get here while it’s still available, because once it’s gone it will be a tasty memory and a brew to look forward to next year! Plus, hang out with us and 'Potheads Mobile Catering & Eatery’ (Their wings are to die for) and 'Louie’s Lunchbox’ for grub all day. And, we’ll have Live Music by 'Red Stapler Duo’!
- Yoga on Tap, The St. George Brewing Company, 9:30 am, 204 Challenger Way, Hampton. Our Tasting room is open from 10 am to 6 pm, but every Saturday morning we host 'Yoga on Tap’, a one hour Vinyasa flow yoga class, by Yaz Yoga.
- Saturday Food Truck / Live Music Night, Tradition Brewing Company, 12 - 9:00 pm, 700 Thimble Shoals Blvd., Newport News. We welcome another great local Food Truck to the brewery, starting at Noon. Then at 5 pm, 'On The Verge’ will be in the house layin down Live Music.
- Saturday Food Truck, Alewerks Brewing Company, 12 - 9:00 pm, 189-B Ewell Road, Williamsburg. Come relax and welcome fall while 'Two Drummers - Off Beat eats’ serves up delicious treats the Bier Garden from 12 - 9 pm.
- Winter Warmer Release, Brass Cannon Brewing, 12 - 9:00 pm, 5476 Mooretown Road, Williamsburg. We will be loosing a special release beer this Saturday! The Winter Warmer is a blend of our Angry Scot and Smoothbore Stout with the addition on Vanilla, Cinnamon and Cardamom. Originally a langrage beer, the Warmer was so popular that we felt we had to bring it back. It has since become a regular special release during the month of December.
Sun, Nov 20
- Growler Power Hours, Reaver Beach Brewing Company, 2 - 4:00 pm (open from 1 - 6:00 pm), 1505 Taylor Farm Rd., Virginia Beach. The weekend’s not over, from 2-4 pm we offer discounts on all growler and grenade fills.
- Growler Fills Sunday, Back Bay Brewing, 12 - 6:00 pm, 614 Norfolk Ave., Virginia Beach. Our new Sunday hours are 12-6 pm, and 64 oz. growler fills for $10!
- Sunday Funday, Mix it Up, Mix it Up Growlers Flights & Pints, 2973 Shore Dr., Virginia Beach. Sunday Funday Backyard Party and $1 hot dogs all day long!
- Crockpot Sunday, Pleasure House Brewing, 6-8 pm (open 12-10:00 pm), 3025 Shore Dr., Virginia Beach. Come eat our contestants’ crockpot creations! Try them all and vote. The winner gets PHB gift card! Just a minimum $3 donation that goes to charity and you too can be a judge!
- Sunday Food Truck, Commonwealth Brewing Company, 11:00 am - 8:00 pm, 2444 Pleasure House Rd, Virginia Beach. We welcome 'Taste of Brazil’ authentic Brazilian cuisine to the patio Sunday, November 20th. Great food and nice cold beer.
- Food Truck Brunch & SIN, O'Connor Brewing Co., 12 - 7:00 pm, 211 W 24th St., Norfolk. Come out and grab some of 'Rustic Roots Gourmet’s’ authentic BBQ with complex flavors and upscale flair from 12 to 7 pm! Of course, Sunday means Service Industry discounts all day at OBC! Whether you are a bartender or waitstaff, come by and enjoy 50% off all draft and merchandise at the brewery every Sunday. We want to show our love and appreciation for those of you in the hospitality business.
- Exception(andall) beers, ExceptionAle, 12 - 6:00 pm, 2000 Colonial Ave, # 6, Norfolk. We are kicking off exception(andall) beers every Sunday. We’ll offer up extra flavors infused into already great beers issuing out Dogfish Randall.
- Sunday Salute, The Bold Mariner Brewing Company, 12 - 6:00 pm, 2409 Bowden’s Ferry Rd., Norfolk. Discount on draught for all Active Duty Military and Veterans. Plus, 'Grilled Cheese Academy’ will be in the beer garden.
- Full Strength CrossFit Workout November, Smartmouth Brewing Co., 10:00 am - 1:00 pm, then 1 - 5:00 pm, 1309 Raleigh Ave., Norfolk. This will be an intense (and FUN) full body workout provided by Corey Coleman from CrossFit Little Creek. You can expect to perform everyday functional movements mixed in a new and challenging format. Perfect for people of all skill and fitness levels, we will perform variations of push-ups, lunges, and other body weight movements. The free hour-long class will be limited to 50 people and you must sign up at the link above. Immediately after the workout participants can refresh with a nice cold beer (market prices). The classes are free, but donations are requested to benefit local waterways charities. If you plan to attend this workout you must sign up at the following link: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C054EA9A72DA2F58-crossfit5 Then, our tasting room will be open from 1-5 pm serving up delicious craft beer in its many vessels and offering all the Smartmouth swag you can get your hands on. Plus tasty treats from 'Waffletina’ pop-up.
- Chuggers Running Club, Wharf Hill Brewing Co., 10:30 - 11:30 am, 25 Main St, Smithfield. Join the Wharf Hill Chuggers each Sunday at 10:30 am for a conversational paced 5k through Smithfield. All runners, walkers, and joggers welcome at any pace! Meet at the pub for introductions before the run, then hang out after for great beer, food (Shrimp and Grits day!) and conversation.
- Sunday Food Truck and Football, The Oozlefinch Craft Brewery, 1 - 9:00 pm, 81 Patch Rd., Fort Monroe, Hampton. We’ll have 'Poor Boys Burgers’ here to fill your hands with beefy goodness. What goes better with beer and football than incredible burgers?
- Sunday Food Truck, The Virginia Beer Company, 1 - 7:00 pm, 401 2nd St, Williamsburg. Wrap the weekend with discounts on cases, discounts on Crowlers, and another great local food truck out on the patio to help you finish off your weekend with great food and great beer.
- Live Music and Steal the Vessel Sundays, Alewerks Brewing Company, 12 - 5:00 pm, 189-B Ewell Road, Williamsburg. Every Sunday is Steal the Vessel on American style growlers and grunts. We’ll have 'Foodatude - Food With Attitude’ Food Truck from 12-5 pm. Plus we’ll have the 'Walkerton Brothers’, 2-4 pm live in the taproom, with great chow, home cooked pretzels, good vibes, and beer to live for.
Mon, Nov 21
- Craft Beer Mondays, Ynot Italian, Great Neck, Kempsville, Greenbrier, Great Bridge, Ghent. Every Monday $3 Craft Beers. *Must be 21 years old to purchase. Valid for a limited time. Valid till 9 pm on Mondays only. http://www.ynotitalian.com/craftbeer/
- Trivia Night, Wasserhund Brewing Company, 7-9:00 pm, 1805 Laskin Road, Suite 102, Virginia Beach. Mondays are the new Fridays at Wasserhund! Come test your skills with Trivia every Monday, from 7-9 pm. Drink beer, eat pizza, and win some great prizes! Bring yourself or a team of your smartest friends. You can win 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place prizes!
- Steal the Pint Night, HK on the Bay, 6-8:00 pm, 4600 Lookout Rd., Virginia Beach. Here at Hk on the Bay we have a Steal the Pint Night EVERY Monday! For the month of November we decided to focus on nothing but Virginia Craft Beer for our pint night promotion. Stop by any Monday in November and get a free brewery pint glass with any Virginia craft beer purchase. It’s also 'All you can eat Wings night’, so Hang with us, eat some good food and drink some great beer.
- Military Monday, O'Connor Brewing Co., 3 - 9:00 pm, 211 W 24th St, Norfolk. It’s Military Monday, so all of you who currently serve, or have served, come join us for a pint & let us treat you like the MVPs that you are! As a token of our gratitude for your service, we will be offering a special discount EVERY MONDAY to all active duty, retired, and veteran military members. (Please present valid proof of service to receive discount)
- Chuggers Running Club, Wharf Hill Brewing Co., 5:45 - 6:45 pm, 25 Main St, Smithfield. Join the Wharf Hill Chuggers each Monday at 5:45 pm for a conversational paced 5k through Smithfield. All runners, walkers, and joggers welcome at any pace! Meet at the pub for introductions before the run, then hang out after for great beer, food (Shrimp Night!) and conversation.
- Pint Night, Park Lane Tavern, 5:00 pm, Peninsula Town Center, Hampton. Our regular Monday Steal the Glass Night. Stealing starts at 5 pm, Live Music by Brian 'Big Daddy’ Sewell will start at 6:30 pm.
- Burger & Pint night, Craft 60 Ale House, 4 - 9:00 pm, 13361 Warwick Blvd, Newport News. Every Monday Burger & Pint night. Enjoy discounts on all of our hand crafted burgers and pints until 9 pm.
- Point 2 and Brew Pub Run, Point 2 Running Company & Whole Foods Newport News, 6:00 pm, 12080 Jefferson Ave, Ste. 910, Newport News. We’re partnering with Point 2 Running Company every Monday for a Point 2 & Brew Pub Run! The 3 mile runs will begin at Point 2 in The Marketplace at Tech Center and end with Happy Hour at Oyster Point Pub at Whole Foods Market Newport News. No registration required and runners of all levels are welcome. We look forward to seeing everyone there!
- MugShot Mondays, Mellow Mushroom (Newport News, VA), 12090 Jefferson Ave.. Su. 1500, Newport News. MugShot Mondays all day Monday every week! Come by for one of the best drink specials on the peninsula!
- Steal the Glass, The Sandbar Grill and Pub, 11:00 am - 9:00 pm, 736 J Clyde Morris Blvd., Newport News. Our weekly steal the pint night. $5 takes the pint with the glass and $5 fill ups til 9 pm.
- Dog Street Pub Running Club, 5:00 pm, 401 W Duke of Gloucester St, Williamsburg. A family & dog friendly casual running club in the Colonial area. We meet every Monday at DoG Street Pub. Run starts at 6 pm.
Tue, Nov 22
- Books on Tap, Commonwealth Brewing Company, 7:30 - 8:30 pm, 2444 Pleasure House Rd., Virginia Beach. Join us at Commonwealth Brewing Company as we meet and discuss the books selected at the previous Book Club meeting. Books This month: The girl on the train by Paula Hawkins; The leper by Steve Thayer; Orphan train by Christina baker Kline. “Books on Tap” is an adults-only book club that meets on the 4th Tuesday of each month to discuss selected books in an open forum over a pint or two. Books are provided by the Virginia Beach Public Library and there is no cost to attend!
Wed, Nov 23
- Bottle Release, Pleasure House Brewing, 3 - 11:00 pm, 3025 Shore Dr., Virginia Beach. We are proud to announce the bottle release for our “Snatch You Baldheaded Belgian Quad”, 12/5% ABV Belgian Quad with mulling spices. People are asking for this after last year–don’t miss it! Perfect for sharing over the holidays! $15.99/ 750ml bottle to go. Stay tuned for more details–including a cross promotion with Major And The Monbacks for their concert that night!!
- Thanksgiving Eve at Tap It Local-Chesapeake, 8:00 pm - 2:00 am, 648 Grassfield Parkway Suite 12, Chesapeake. We all know how much we love that much needed family time Thanksgiving day! So come mentally prepare yourself the big day with not just one but two great bands- Nashville Nights & Runnin’ Shine
- O'Connor Brewing Co. Sweater Party, 7 - 10:00 pm, 211 W 24th St., Norfolk. Tis the season to eat, drink, and be tacky! So come on out to the brewery rocking your ugliest, most ostentatious holiday knitwear and celebrate with a Sweater Weather Belgian Wit, our winter seasonal. Best/worst sweater wins a case of Sweater Weather Wit, an OBC branded beanie, and our black, stainless-steel, double-walled OBC growler! Featuring live music by The Sweater Band! Playing all your favorite Weezer songs! And tasty street food from Johnny & Sons Franks and New York Souvlaki food trucks! Take a break from brining your turkeys. Escape your folks and their prying questions for the evening. Come enjoy a night of friends and frivolity! Best part: THIS EVENT IS FREE & OPEN TO THE PUBLIC!
- Phonics is back, CBC - Coelacanth Brewing Company, 4:30 - 10:00 pm, 760 A W 22nd St., Norfolk. Everybody loves our PHONICS Chocolate Hazelnut Brown Ale. And it’s back just in time to help you deal with your Family! Join us Thanksgiving Eve and feel the Phonics Love! Remember - we’ll be open until 10 pm!
- Barrel’s Bitch'n 80s Bash, The Barrel Room, 9:00 pm, 437 Granby St., Norfolk, Virginia. We are bringing the rad 80s back to The Barrel Room! Totally get out your leg warmers and head bands, put on that blue mascara, rock out your favorite neon colors, break out the Member’s Only jackets, parachute pants, Converse chucks, Wayfarers, and your biggest hair imaginable. All your favorite flicks and tunes all night, featuring 'Red Stapler Duo’ with live music. 80s trivia from 6-7:30 pm, with some like totally righteous prizes (DM us to sign up your team of 3). Wasserhund Brewing Company tap takeover and swag giveaway, along with some favorite classic 80s cocktail specials! Most important night of your life prom photo booth!
Fri, Nov 25
- Dark Journey Bottle Release, Big Ugly Brewing Company, 12 - 10:00 pm, 1296 Battlefield Blvd. S., Chesapeake. It’s Black Friday and when you’re Ugly that means that Dark Journey has returned! Our Ghost Rider Porter has been aging in bourbon barrels for the past 11 months in anticipation of our second annual Dark Journey release. Party starts at noon, live music at 6 pm with 'The Acoustic Legend’.
- Black Friday Release, Hair of the DoG Bottle Shop, 10:00 am - 9:00 pm, 401 W Duke of Gloucester St., Williamsburg. We will open at 10am Friday November 25th when we will be releasing Goose Island Bourbon County Stout (2 per guest per day) along with exciting beers from our cellar. Keep checking back as we will announce what other beers and how many we will have available. As all cellar release beers will be in extremely limited quantities it will be one per guest and will let you know in advance how many we have of each.
Sat, Nov 26
- Ibrik Day on Black Saturday, O'Connor Brewing Co., 12 - 10:00 pm, 211 W 24th St., Norfolk. Join us for IBRIK DAY and our 5th ANNUAL BLACK SATURDAY on November 26! This event is FREE & open to the public, and family-friendly. Celebrate the return of Ibrik Imperial Turkish Coffee Stout & Bourbon Barrel Aged Ibrik, plus the debut of Rum Barrel Aged Ibrik & Maple Syrup Barrel Aged Ibrik! Due to the extremely limited quantity of bottles produced, there is a one bottle limit on each variant. (We do expect to sell out of bottles of the variants, so stay tuned for details on day-of bottle sales and expect to get here early if you want to snag them.) Of course, we will have each of these delicious stouts on draft, as well, plus over 30 other taps flowing! We’ve also got corn hole, giant Jenga, and lots of lawn games to be enjoyed on our lot and in our beautiful, new beer garden. Live Music by: Black Masala; Roebuck the band; Mike Lawson. Food Trucks: Northern Neck Oysters & Seafood Co., and Karnage Asada.
Tue, Nov 29
- Hardywood Beer Dinner, Hearth Wood Fired Cuisine & Craft Beer, 6:30 - 10:00 pm, 605 Virginia Beach Blvd., Virginia Beach. We are excited to announce another addition to our beer dinner series. The Tuesday after Thanksgiving we will be teaming up with Hardywood Park Brewery from Richmond to bring you a one of a kind pairings. Reception starts at 630pm. Tickets are $60 a person tax included . Beers to be featured are Hardywood Cream Ale, Hardywood Singel, Hardywood VIPA, Rye Whiskey Barrel Aged Farmhouse Pumpkin, Gingerbread Stout and a taste of the Bourbon Barrel Gingerbread Stout. Call us today to reserve you seat or purchase here https://www.eventbrite.com/e/hardywood-fall-beer-dinner-tickets-28877851431
Wed, Nov 30
- The Birch’s 7 Hours of Firestone Walker, The Birch, 5:00 pm - Midnight, 1231 W Olney Rd., Norfolk. a mini festival brought to you by The Birch. We will be hosting a mini tap takeover featuring some of Firestone Walker’s most delicious beers! We will also be tapping one of our own vintage kegs of Double DBA, a beer no longer in production. We will also be serving the beers in a special Firestone Walker glass. Their regional rep, Chris, will be in attendance! Tap List: Nitro Merlin, Agrestic, Union Jack, Double DBA, Luponic, Distortion #004. Bottle Pours: Firestone XIX, Sucaba, Parabola, Stickee Monkee, Velvet Merkin.
Sat, Dec 3
- Commonwealth’s Annual Holiday Artisan Market, Commonwealth Brewing Company, 12 - 6:00 pm, 2444 Pleasure House Rd., Virginia Beach. Kick off your holiday shopping and support your local artists and craftsmen at Commonwealth’s Annual Holiday Market December 3rd. We’ll have TWO holiday barrel-aged beer releases to help you get into the spirit! Live tunes by Bennett Wales and fare from Hashi and Waffletina. Shop a unique selection of craftswork, handmade gifts, and one of a kind art from North End Bag Co., artist Andy Harris, Barrel-Art, Ashton Keely leather goods, Todd Star Pottery, Adelle Impressions Jewelry, The Perch Shop, artist Michael Morgan, Jewelleah Design, The Farm Life, SRT Originals and more! Additionally, “Kid 2 Kid” will have a table of art and handmade gifts created by local youth to benefit St. Mary’s Home for disabled children and young adults.
UPCOMING BREW/BEER FESTS:
Sat, Nov 19 - Oyster & South Festival, Greenbrier Farms, 1 - 5:00 pm, 225 Sign Pine Rd., Chesapeake. Come out and enjoy seasonal oysters and other seafood. Fantastic fresh foods from local restaurants, beer, live entertainment & plenty of harvest time fun!! Portion of the events proceeds will go to The King’s Daughters for CHKD. Pricing: $40/ticket or $45/ticket the day of the event at the door. Get your tickets online, from a Circle in the Bridge member or from Basnight Land & Lawn. https://www.showclix.com/event/oystersouthfestival111916/listing